Type keyword(s) to search

S31.E05: Guilty By Association

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

When one of the players falls ill, their true strength in the game becomes tested; Kayleigh gets fed up with her vendetta against Melissa, whose antics culminate in an explosive fight that rocks the Challenge house.

I don’t have any particular use for Melissa other than thinking she is gorgeous (but not in a foul Nicole type of way), but I dislike Sylvia a fuck of a lot more so that was a bummer.

Especially because Sylvia said “expecially.”  Fuck on outta here with that.

I don’t understand what Kam was trying to do?  Why did she feel that it was her lot in life to tell Melissa, while they are all wasted, that people think she’s a ho?  Like, that could have waited until morning.

And John.  You asshole.  You’re the one who likes to stir the pot and keep shit going all the time, so who died and made you the arbiter of when things need to stop?

The sight of Britni enrages me.  She is so annoying with her whiny-ass “I have no idea why I am here”.  Girl, you have played this game three times.  You know damn well the reason is because who you are fucking.

Devin should really be the only one who gets to narrate.  

• Love 10

Here come two very unpopular opinions:  I like and find Zach hot all of a sudden, and I kind of like Tony.  There I said it.

I've despised Zach in the past and found him completely repulsive.  But in the last three challenges, including that celebrity business, he's been amazingly hot and a good guy.  Maybe he's finally matured?  And I adore the fact that he saw right through Melissa.

Tony reminds me of a cousin of mine.  He can't get out of his own way.  He desperately craves a family because his own was so messed up and falls in love with every woman he meets and has a baby with her.  He tries so hard and messes it up every time.  I felt so sorry for Tony last episode in the eating challenge.  And when he said I'm a changed man when someone trashed him.  He wants so badly to be better.  

I dislike Melissa, just like I dislike every female who comes on these competitive reality shows with T&A as strategy, and glomming on to a strong player.  I would imagine that she quickly sussed out that no guy was interested so she hooked up with Nicole.  I'm sure it was Melissa's first experience with disinterested males.  

I don't understand why the Triad/Triumvirate/whatever thought that Britni was offering a quid pro quo when I thought she was issuing a threat.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I don't understand why the Triad/Triumvirate/whatever thought that Britni was offering a quid pro quo when I thought she was issuing a threat.

Oh I forgot about that!  That WAS strange and her face was so irritating when they went to break.  It sure sounded like she was saying “come at me and I (we) come back twice as hard.”

Zach was funny in his interview not understanding what was going to happen with the bone or where it was going to come from.

• Love 4

I don't understand why Sylvia was playing so nice while Melissa was playing so dirty.  Even at the end Melissa was trying to rip her hair out of her head again.  Just one elbow to the face, one kick to the head when she's on top of you - something!  Rip out those ratched extensions.  Where there actual rules?  LeRoy was yelling "DQ".  

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, mojoween said:

I don’t have any particular use for Melissa other than thinking she is gorgeous (but not in a foul Nicole type of way), but I dislike Sylvia a fuck of a lot more so that was a bummer.

Especially because Sylvia said “expecially.”  Fuck on outta here with that.

I don’t understand what Kam was trying to do?  Why did she feel that it was her lot in life to tell Melissa, while they are all wasted, that people think she’s a ho?  Like, that could have waited until morning.

And John.  You asshole.  You’re the one who likes to stir the pot and keep shit going all the time, so who died and made you the arbiter of when things need to stop?

The sight of Britni enrages me.  She is so annoying with her whiny-ass “I have no idea why I am here”.  Girl, you have played this game three times.  You know damn well the reason is because who you are fucking.

Devin and Jemmeye should narrate. Her commentary on Dirty Thirty was the only thing that got me through that long-ass season.

• Love 7

Britni needs to go somewhere else with that poor me victim card. She knows full well that the reason she was up there was because she's getting into bed with Brad, who has gotten into fights with two of the three people in the troika. Her playing the dumb one is not a good look for her.

• Love 6

I miss the old days. Mission, voting, endgame. Simple, and within thirty minutes. Today, the emphasis is on the drama, so the games are basically secondary. Tonight: no mission, one Ring. And I'm guessing we're going to have a few bogus "Purges" to narrow down the field. At this point, why make them play anything? Stick them in a house for a month, load them with booze and a few illicit drugs, and let them stay the whole time. At the end, they draw straws to determine who gets what amount of money. Johnny would automatically get $500K because he's Johnny, and he might as well be Jonathan Murry's ward.

On the Facebook group where I was "live watching," a lot of them were pulling for Melissa on the aggressive actions against Sylvia. Naturally, Sylvia wins and everybody is good with it except Nicole . . . who will get over it in a few days. Shit, Melissa said so herself! Also: had we ended up with a men's Ring, would we have gotten something that boiled down to "Oil Wrestling"? It's not that we haven't had dudes doing that on BMP . . .  remember the RW/RR faceoff in 2001? With Steve upsetting an obviously butthurt Mike? Still, I think once Sylvia was picked, that Ring was set up. The might as well made Sylvia and Melissa run a lap, with Brad chasing them, loaded on PCP, to give them "incentive." Oh, and I bet you'd make a lot of money if you auctioned off having dinner with Melissa and Nicole, just for the differing accents.

Funny to see drama break out at the Ring, and Veronica is just there. Back in the day, she was the worst of the worst. Now, she's just a spectator. Not "sad," really . . . more "odd." It would be weirder if Abram was watching a physical endgame, and he wasn't jumping around or getting a nosebleed.

• Love 3

soooooooo if people are being targeted for being guilty by association, why wasn't Bananas crush put up and why wasnt Melissa put up for fucking Nicole? Don't be saying that shit unless you are going to put all three of them up. And who do Brad and Britni have besides themselves? No one, everyone hates them. These fuckers should have put up and in Natalie or Melissa. But noooooooo they play the game Bananas wants them to. So sick of the JB show. 

And Devin can add comments about everyone from now on. I really like him lately.

• Love 4

It's annoying that they blatantly ripped off Shameless with their "did you forget what happened last week?" intros.  

12 hours ago, mojoween said:

11 hours ago, Remlab said:

Devin and Jemmeye should narrate. Her commentary on Dirty Thirty was the only thing that got me through that long-ass season.

I was coming on to say the exact same thing.  Let Devin and Jemmeye narrate everything.  

12 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Here come two very unpopular opinions:  I like and find Zach hot all of a sudden, and I kind of like Tony.  There I said it.

I've despised Zach in the past and found him completely repulsive.  But in the last three challenges, including that celebrity business, he's been amazingly hot and a good guy.  Maybe he's finally matured?  And I adore the fact that he saw right through Melissa.

I've always found Zach hot.  It's just that as soon as he opened his mouth, he immediately started looking like golem.  He definitely kinda seems like a changed man lately, but I won't hold my breath.  He does look superhot with the hair cut though.......

I wish they had stuck to their guns and sent Britni's ass in The Ring.  Here's another player bitching about "not deserving" to be sent in.  Sorry, but the only way to not risk getting called is to win.  If you don't, you have just as much a chance of getting sent in as everyone else.  Maybe if she hadn't been so busy fucking Brad, Britni could have been out there making allies, especially since there are many people who find her annoying.  And it rubbed me the wrong way when she said, "why was I chosen when there are 2 other rookies?"  Bitch, if we're gonna play that game, you're still a rookie!  Shut the fuck up! 

• Love 10
8 hours ago, toodywoody said:

If people were smart, they would start putting in all of Johnny's buddies. All the newbies should get together with Devin, Nelson, etc and start getting the vets out.

That would actually be away to blow up the show as a whole. A show where all the vets are running scared would be splendid thing whether I like some of them or not. 

• Love 4

Well that was an interesting elimination. They both brought it. Everyone was rooting for Sylvia and were so glad she won, but next week it'll be back to backstabbing and vendettas. Hope Sylvia is ready for that.

I don't understand why these people get so angry when they're on the chopping block. Last week Kam was pissed her name was brought up. This week it's Britini and now Sylvia. That's the whole point of this game!

Did anyone see Nicole wave akwardly at Melissa during the challenge? She seemed scared to root for her

• Love 1
On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 5:53 AM, toodywoody said:

soooooooo if people are being targeted for being guilty by association, why wasn't Bananas crush put up and why wasnt Melissa put up for fucking Nicole? Don't be saying that shit unless you are going to put all three of them up. And who do Brad and Britni have besides themselves? No one, everyone hates them. These fuckers should have put up and in Natalie or Melissa. But noooooooo they play the game Bananas wants them to. So sick of the JB show. 

And Devin can add comments about everyone from now on. I really like him lately.

I felt as though they voted Britni in not just because she was sexing someone but because of who, in particular, she was sexing.  Brad voted for Tony to go into the elimination when he was on the Troika and basically admitted as much to Tony prior to the voting and Brad told Marie to put him on her hit list.  It does bother me that when all the guys were discussing how annoying Brad and Britni are and how much they want Brad gone they all agreed they should go after Britni first.  It just didn't sit right that their real problem seemed to be Brad but they wanted to go after his girl first.  Seemed cowardly to me and I don't even like Britni.

Tony and Zach admitted they were good friends with Nicole so they weren't going to send in her gal pal simply because the two are "friends."  Melissa wasn't wearing the guilt of Nicole because they like Nicole; Britni had Brad's guilt because of how he behaved.   Tony and Zach usually always do what Johnny wants so that doesn't surprise me.   It's really getting tiring watching everyone cave to Johnny.

I really wish they would've voted in Britni.  I took her comments at the inquisition as a threat and that alone would've been enough for me to vote her in.  I also think it's stupid to waste your votes on someone like Melissa who everyone already hates.  Take a swipe at someone like Britni while you still can.  She's not always going to be an option to vote in so take your chances when you can especially if you really have the goal of splitting up Brad and Britni.

The grenades suck hard.  If you are going to implement this kind of thing, at least make the grenades interesting.  Sylvia's options were probably the worst of the bunch so far and none of them have been all that great.  

Sylvia, just go away.  I don't even like Melissa yet I found myself rooting for her because I just don't like Sylvia.  I'm tired of her usual mantra about how no one sees her as a competitor and she's really a fighter blah, blah, blah.  It's like even the way she talks is annoying to me.  I just can't with her. 

Kam, please don't try and sell me the idea that you were looking out for Melissa by wanting to inform her that the whole house thought she was a whore while everyone is piss drunk.  You don't like Melissa and only wanted to tell her this information because you dislike her and want her to feel like crap.  I don't buy Melissa's version that Kam was a bully either.  They both behaved terribly.  I did laugh to myself that the next day Melissa went to her vendetta (Kayleigh) for sympathy over what had happened the previous night.  She really is clueless.  

Zach is winning me over for his commentary alone.  We will see if he's really changed as the season goes on but he's having a good showing so far.  I am doubtful that his big ego has shrunk much though.  

You know what has convinced me that Tony may really have changed?  He didn't try and get with Melissa.  Any other season and he would've been all over that.  He hasn't even given her a second look that I can tell so props to him.  Now if we could just get him to stop following Johnny's lead. 

• Love 2

I like Melissa, so I was sad to see her go. Sylvia is pretty good at eliminations, but shitty in actual challenges. 

The way Melissa's vendetta (can't recall her name) was slut-shaming her for what she was wearing made me dislike her. I understand why she was doing it...insecurity and jealousy because Melissa hooked up with her exes or whatever, but still. Not a good look. 

I was a bit surprised that Kailah jumped to Kam's defense in the whole fight with Melissa, but then I realized that they both kind of occupy the same space (young, attractive, athletic, good competitor, seeks a lot of sexual attention). It made more sense to me after that. 

I hate John so much. Someone else mentioned it too, but when he came into the kitchen, telling the women to shut up about the drama from the night before, I wanted someone to punch him in the face. I wish the rookies would ban together and get him eliminated, but I doubt it will ever happen.

Edited by Zima
  • Love 3

I love Melissa. She is a true triple threat: Pretty. Crazy. Good competitor. I feel like she is going to be the new Camilla, just hopefully without the racism. 

The elimination was entertaining and both girls brought it. I feel like Melissa would have brought more to the show than Sylvia, so sad to see her go.

Like most people, I’m getting sick of Bananas, but more so of his posse. I used to love LeRoy, but his closeness to John makes it impossible to root for him. Zach seems to be getting sucked into that vortex as well.  

With no CT,Darrell,Jordan,Wes, or Derrick around, it’s looking like Bananas is in line for a 7th win. Zach and Brad seem to be the only threats, with Nelson and Joss a little behind them. 

• Love 1

Kam reminds me of a young Tiffany Pollard, aka New York, from the Flavor Flav days... and that makes me dislike her so much, I was actually rooting for Melissa against Sylvia. I would like to put Kam and Britini on a boat and send them out to sea.

Devin is my favorite talking head and my favorite challenger. I find myself looking for him in the background of the episode because he is the calm. 

• Love 3

I don't know why but I find I dislike Sylvia, and I don't know why. Never liked her since her RW season. Don't know why. She's pretty blah, so I don't know why the utter dislike.  I wish she would've lost...

• Love 3
3 hours ago, zenme said:

I don't know why but I find I dislike Sylvia, and I don't know why. Never liked her since her RW season. Don't know why. She's pretty blah, so I don't know why the utter dislike.  I wish she would've lost...

I don't like her either. She's one of those people who talks a big game, but rarely delivers.  She's just so very meh, but we're supposed to think she's some great competitor. Not buying it. 

• Love 3
On 2/4/2018 at 7:42 PM, zenme said:

She has a very sour, unlikeable personality. You and others not liking her (even if you don't know the exact reason) is completely legit; some people just have shitty personalities. Same with Marie. 

• Love 2

The only time I found Zach hot was when he was on his original RW and he and Ashley were laying around reading together.  I thought READING!?!  But it seems he has matured.

I laughed when Nicole waved at Melissa in the Ring.  It was a funny little wave and smile if you caught it.