Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Birthday Fever

• Start Topic

I re-watched the episode.

At the 46 - 48 minute mark, you can see the James 700 Pound neon sign

It starts right after Kyle's TH shot about the Uber Copters.

The best shot of it is when  Dorit says to PK, I want you to eat a little bit. He is standing up, the sign is behind him. It's is blurred out (most likely for the reason Biak gave about trademark rights)

• Love 6

There is a scene on the boat where Kyle is talking to Teddi.

Then Kyle says OMG the boat is moving

I hope Dorit and PK are already on.

KFB thought it strange that her first concern was not Mauricio. It makes me wonder if Mauricio was already on the boat but production timed his entrance to make it more dramatical. Or it was some serious shade at Dorit that getting to the boat while already out to sea is no biggie.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

I also wondered why PK was so emotional about seeing his parents. Maybe it was just because it was a surprise and exciting, but you would think with a wife who is able to jet set around the globe with a glam team that they would be able to afford to visit his family frequently, or have the family stay with them.  Maybe they have health issues, I don't know but it stuck out to me.

Why the heck is Teddi letting Dorit get away with these shenanigans?  Hugging her after she was screamed at and called a psycho?  I was really frustrated she was not called out more.  I thought what Teddi was saying before Kyle and LVP interrupted was mature and honest, complimenting Dorit on the party, then it turned into a shit show for the cameras.

I thought Dorit said that PK's parents don't like to fly, especially not a 12 hour journey across the Atlantic. I don't give two shits about the Kemsleys but that was a sweet moment, and the only genuine emotion I have ever seen either of them express.

But the Dorit/Teddy thing was weird at the end of the party. It looked like they edited out a lot of the back and forth. After Kyle and Lisa left Teddy pleaded to let it go again and then Dorit turned it around on her. Two seconds later they're hugging goodbye. I hope that means the end of it because I'll give anything not to hear about lategate/glassgate ever again!!!!

6 hours ago, candle96 said:

You know what they say about people - No matter how nice they are to their friends, how they treat wait staff, etc. reveals their character.

And then Dorit defended her behavior at Teddy's party by saying she didn't yell at Teddy, she just yelled at the wait staff. As if that's an excuse.

So true!! Dorit's only redeeming moment so far this season was when she thanked the driver by name who dropped her off at Teddy's music party. It must have been a fluke because since then she seems to think she's somehow superior to the working class.

3 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

And Dorit, you have NO business complaining that Teddi talked about you when she did NOT name you.  Maybe you should consider the fact that, although Teddi didn't name you, Lisa VP immediately knew it was you. 

And Lisa VP, don't tell Dorit about the chat with Teddi, you knew you were stirring up a hornet's nest. 

Cuddos to Kyle for attempting to bring a rational voice, but it was doomed to fail.

I thought it was the opposite. Both Lisa and Ken said it couldn't be Dorit because she'd drink their rosé out of any glass and be happy out of it. Lisa said it in a way like they were about to have a laugh over it and then looked surprised when Dorit copped to it.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

These guys crack me up.  We have them hang out in our yard from time to time.  They never beg for food (from us) but they have tried to steal our little solar lights.  One went grabbing for it and Mr. Natalie told him no.  He took his hand away and then slowly went back to grab it.  Mr. Natalie and this raccoon went back and forth for quite some time until we went inside.  Next morning it was clear across the yard.  I am thinking it was an FU to my husband.  YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!  The skunks are a little better behaved.  Its the fingers.

I hope the new puppy is taken care of and not foisted on their staff.  Actually, I am sure the staff gives it much more lovies than the Rinna's/Hamlin's would.

100% Lorena is the one taking care of that puppy, so it is a good thing she was excited about them getting it.

4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Maybe seadoos.  That would have had a bit more panache.  Then the cast could have waited another eleventy billion hours for Dorit to stop looking like a wet rat.

56 is really old????  Man, I only have another 7 years before the crypt. :)

Some douchebag on Below Deck already did the jet skiing on to the yacht entrance.  It was as lame as it sounds.  

2 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Nahhhh, they probably just sent him the picture above

Having looked at PK's instagram yesterday or the day before (I pulled an all nighter last night so it is all blending together for me now), his older kids are in a good amount of posts.  There's a pretty cute video of Jagger with his older sisters and some pictures of PK's two sons hanging out together.  I have the same-ish age gap with my little brothers so it brought out some memories of when they were little for me.

• Love 6
On 2/1/2018 at 2:22 PM, TattleTeeny said:

Pretty much! There's a bunch of leftover stuff like that from ye olde typesetting days, including (I think--don't quote me. Haha, see what I did there?!) the double space after a period.

Hey, man, I (and many style manuals) have no issue with starting a sentence with "and" or but" or whatever! And (<yeah!) even as an editor, while I definitely have a long list of grammar/usage/syntax peeves, I don't get too bent about informal stuff anyway; shit happens when you're having a casual, friendly conversation, be it in person or via typing! Plus, if everyone knew everything, I'd be outta work.

You’re eyes must BLEED on a daily basis! See what I did there? LOL

I see things that really bother me which are simple and people should know the difference (your/you’re, then/than) but “must of” I probably just breezed by because I was likely drinking. I actually checked to make sure it wasn’t me, though....because I would have been shamed and wouldn’t post thoughts anymore and that would make me super sad! 

I hope the person who did post it doesn’t stop! 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, rho said:

I thought it was the opposite. Both Lisa and Ken said it couldn't be Dorit because she'd drink their rosé out of any glass and be happy out of it. Lisa said it in a way like they were about to have a laugh over it and then looked surprised when Dorit copped to it.

During the conversation with Teddy only Ken said it couldn't be Dorito, after Lisa said she thought she knew who it was. Lisa didn't say anything after Ken said it couldn't be Dorito, IMO because Dorito is exactly who she thought it was. 

• Love 7

Dorit is such a narcissistic, rude, POS, nasty bitch. She can't sing, and her dance moves were a LOL!!! I can't stand her or the douche she's married to. She thinks she high class - NOT even close.

Edited by sol y luna
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, yourmomiseasy said:

100% Lorena is the one taking care of that puppy, so it is a good thing she was excited about them getting it.

Some douchebag on Below Deck already did the jet skiing on to the yacht entrance.  It was as lame as it sounds.  

Having looked at PK's instagram yesterday or the day before (I pulled an all nighter last night so it is all blending together for me now), his older kids are in a good amount of posts.  There's a pretty cute video of Jagger with his older sisters and some pictures of PK's two sons hanging out together.  I have the same-ish age gap with my little brothers so it brought out some memories of when they were little for me.

Sounds like my 80 mg of prednisone a day sleep pattern. UGH!

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

I’m drunk like a housewife, what do you expect? Don’t be a Teddi with unrealistic expectations. 

Pass the vodka bottle, already!  

8 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

These guys crack me up.  We have them hang out in our yard from time to time.  They never beg for food (from us) but they have tried to steal our little solar lights.  One went grabbing for it and Mr. Natalie told him no.  He took his hand away and then slowly went back to grab it.  Mr. Natalie and this raccoon went back and forth for quite some time until we went inside.  Next morning it was clear across the yard.  I am thinking it was an FU to my husband.  YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!  The skunks are a little better behaved.  Its the fingers.

I hope the new puppy is taken care of and not foisted on their staff.  Actually, I am sure the staff gives it much more lovies than the Rinna's/Hamlin's would.

My Mama raccoon had babies, who were sweet & adorable, before they turned into rampaging juvenile delinquents.  They stole everything in my back yard, including the drain covers.  Little fuckers.  They LURVE cheap hot dogs and raw eggs, but can survive on dry cat food.

7 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Toddlers and Tiara's flashed through my mind!

Boy, I miss that show!!!

• Love 8

Eclectcmoi, I am very sorry about the loss of your cat.

I actually couldn't hear Dorit singing. Either she wasn't singing very loudly or her mike was mercifully turned way down. Honestly, it was pretty anti-climatic after all the hand-wringing, rehearsing and coaching by Erika.  Points to Erika for being a supportive friend in what -- for all intents and purposes -- sounded like an epic failure waiting to happen. Did anybody notice that right before she left to go "perform" that Dorit was drinking water from a WINE GLASS?  The horrors ...

I wonder if Erika will start sucking up to Lisa R. to get a walk-on part on DOOL.  (I know that LR is only on for a couple of episodes but why not?)

• Love 11
49 minutes ago, Bossa Nova said:

Could someone kindly clarify how many kids PK has from his prior marriage ?

I also just have to add: he sure looks older than 50. I am way beyond that so I can judge ;) .

According to Wiki, PK has 3 kids with his first wife.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I thought they were teens but even if they are young adult age, they may not want to be filmed on camera.

I believe we see the back of one of PK's daughter's head when he first arrives and gives someone with auburn hair a hug.  After all the comments about PK's looks does anyone blame the daughters for not wanting to be filmed?  

• Love 4

A tribute to Dorit's boobs, sung to the oldie but goodie, 'Feelings.'

Boobies, nothing more than boobies
Trying to forget I squished them way up high.
Teardrops rolling down on my face
Because I smushed them, turning black and blue.

Boobies, for all my life I'll have them
  I hope they'll go the distance, girl
  Please don't droop on me.
   Boobies, woo-o-o boobies
  Woo-o-o,  you're heavy on my chest.

Boobies, boobies hope they never deflate
 And boobies like I've never seen before
 Bolted on my chest.

Boobies, for all my life I'll have them      
I hope that PK loves them, girl;
So he will stay with me.

Boobies, woo-o-o boobies,
Woo-o-o, boobies I love you so.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Could someone kindly clarify how many kids PK has from his prior marriage ?

I also just have to add: he sure looks older than 50. I am way beyond that so I can judge ;) .

PK had a wife and 3 kids. They all moved to the US and the wife moved back to England with the kids in 2012. At one point of his bankruptcy filings, he claimed to have 1000 bucks in the bank and had $10 - $50 million in debts. He also claimed he could not support his family and was living off his wife. He claimed to have $34K in monthly expenses.

I see Dorit as a homewrecker. According to Dorit they met in a bar and were never apart after that. If she didn't know he was married night one she sure did soon enough and decided to stay with him. They stayed together living a lavish lifestyle while claiming to be poor.

I do think PK has money. Only it isn't his. I believe he siphoned a big chunk of money from Rock Group. Then suddenly Rock Group went belly up.

From his first marriage the kids: son is 22, daughter is 17, and daughter is 16.

Paul was said to be emotionally abusive, has a serious gambling problem and a habitual cheater.

Wonder if Dorit sees the writing on the wall - he's going to trade her in.

• Love 7

I seriously doubt he will be trading Dorito in for a newer model..at least for 10 or 20 years...he aint rich enough to pay her off, AND pull a new, younger and hotter chick

Edited by Christi
  • Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, Christi said:

I seriously doubt he will be trading Dorito in for a newer model..at least for 10 or 20 years...he aint rich enough to pay her off, AND pull a new, younger and hotter chick

Gelatinous Ham is pretty good at crying poverty.

If Dorit knows where the stolen money is then yes he'll keep her for a bit.

I think he wants to lead the single life of gambling, coking it up and partying. That's why he left wife number one. He had that with Dorit, but then she got preggers to tie him to her.

The one thing you can count on is PervK gets LVP in the divorce.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

PK had a wife and 3 kids. They all moved to the US and the wife moved back to England with the kids in 2012. At one point of his bankruptcy filings, he claimed to have 1000 bucks in the bank and had $10 - $50 million in debts. He also claimed he could not support his family and was living off his wife. He claimed to have $34K in monthly expenses.

I see Dorit as a homewrecker. According to Dorit they met in a bar and were never apart after that. If she didn't know he was married night one she sure did soon enough and decided to stay with him. They stayed together living a lavish lifestyle while claiming to be poor.

I do think PK has money. Only it isn't his. I believe he siphoned a big chunk of money from Rock Group. Then suddenly Rock Group went belly up.

From his first marriage the kids: son is 22, daughter is 17, and daughter is 16.

Paul was said to be emotionally abusive, has a serious gambling problem and a habitual cheater.

Wonder if Dorit sees the writing on the wall - he's going to trade her in.

I am curious if a woman leaves her husband in NYC and moves back to England, files for divorce, how does that make Dorit a homewrecker? Which home did she wreck, the ex's new  home in England?  Last I knew it usually takes around three years to divorce in England.   I am quite sure Dorit knew of PK's marital status which was ending.  Dorit is a lot of things but I don't think she should be tagged with homewrecker anymore than say Bethenny Frankel and her never filed for divorce ex-boyfriend.  

I am thinking that Dorit is lame if she doesn't see the writing on the wall that PK is essentially someone who lives in the moment and doesn't bank a lot of money or assets.  They live well but I do believe it can be fleeting.

• Love 3

Wife one, Loretta and the 3 kids moved to the US with PK her husband in 2008.

PK was living in the US with his wife and children in both California and Florida.

Loretta and the kids moved back to the UK in 2012.

According to Dorit, they met in 2011, but we know about Dorit and time.

PK met Dorit in NY, according to her 2011.

PK was very much married and not divorced from his wife when he took up with Dorit.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Wife one, Loretta and the 3 kids moved to the US with PK her husband in 2008.

PK was living in the US with his wife and children in both California and Florida.

Loretta and the kids moved back to the UK in 2012.

According to Dorit, they met in 2011, but we know about Dorit and time.

PK met Dorit in NY, according to her 2011.

PK was very much married and not divorced from his wife when he took up with Dorit.

It is more than possible that PK/wife#1 were legally separated when he/Dorit started dating. 

PK/Loretta separated before he filed for BK and the BK was finalized before she moved back to the UK in 2012. So, they were separated before he/Dorit started dating and well before they married in 2015.

Edited by WireWrap

As far as I've read, Loretta and PK were very much married and living in the same homes up until she moved back to England with the children.

The family was living in their California home when PK went on one of his "business" trips. This is when he hooked up with Dorit - in NY in 2011.

When Loretta left, PK moved to NY to continue schtupping Dorit

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

As far as I've read, Loretta and PK were very much married and living in the same homes up until she moved back to England with the children.

The family was living in their California home when PK went on one of his "business" trips. This is when he hooked up with Dorit - in NY in 2011.

When Loretta left, PK moved to NY to continue schtupping Dorit

No, they were separated when he filed for BK, he told the court that his soon to be ex wife was paying his bills as he was broke.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

No, they were separated when he filed for BK, he told the court that his soon to be ex wife was paying his bills as he was broke.

Nope

On the Bankruptcy filings:

Question: Are you, or in the last five years have you been, involved in proceedings for divorce, separation or the dissolution of a civil partnership?

His answer is checked off as NO

• Love 6

I really didn't anything confusing about the way Teddy or LVP explained the whole glass incident. It was a moment that made Teddy feel like a bit self-conscious that her life wasn't fancy enough for these women but also didn't want to host something and feel like she couldn't be herself. Dorit is the one that made the late thing such a big deal because she was telling everyone about it. Dorit is the one that made the glass thing a big deal because when the story was shared, Teddy didn't even say who she was referring to. 

I wonder how the dynamic recovers between Dorit and Kyle. It seems like one of the storylines this season will be LVP being jealous of Kyle's friendship with Dorit. Based on this past episode, Dorit and Kyle were snappy at each other (it was Dorit's fault) so they must have gotten over this at some point. 

PK doesn't have many redeeming moments but his reaction to seeing his parents seemed like a genuine moment. Given that his parents don't like to fly, I wonder how often they fly to London to visit his parents instead. 

• Love 4

I have some thoughts about the potluck. Teddi is a horse person. I'm a dog person. Horses are more expensive, but I assume the show circuit lifestyle overlaps somewhat.  We would travel for a week at a time, bringing all of our meals with us, coordinating and/or taking turns hosting. Cooking in a motorhome is a skill, but people who travel or camp as a lifestyle can do amazing things with grills, crockpots, microwaves and chafing dishes. And think nothing of packing coolers of delicious meals all prepped and ready to go. When you're up at dawn and physically working hard all day and just grabbing something quick for breakfast and lunch, settling down in the evening with friends for a few hours over good food is part of the lifestyle. Hospitality is a big part of it, and while horse people have more money, even they aren't likely to want to change and go out. A couple of dozen people contributing to a feast makes for very easy feasts :).  (You learn quickly who excels at what and who should bring the plates, napkins, and soda)

Edited by kassa
  • Love 5
56 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Nope

On the Bankruptcy filings:

Question: Are you, or in the last five years have you been, involved in proceedings for divorce, separation or the dissolution of a civil partnership?

From his BK..... "

Paul, a British citizen living in Florida, claimed his primary assets and creditors were in England and requested a foreign proceeding. He claimed his kids, Daniel, then 16, Atlanta, then 11, and Tatum, then 10, depended on him financially, but he only had roughly $104 cash in hand, and $1,000 in the bank.

He was separated from his ex-wife at the time, but papers revealed he had a New-York based girlfriend — possibly Dorit, 40. “My estranged wife currently pays for all this as I have no income,” he declared on his monthly expenses sheet totaling $34,000."

1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

From his BK..... "

Paul, a British citizen living in Florida, claimed his primary assets and creditors were in England and requested a foreign proceeding. He claimed his kids, Daniel, then 16, Atlanta, then 11, and Tatum, then 10, depended on him financially, but he only had roughly $104 cash in hand, and $1,000 in the bank.

He was separated from his ex-wife at the time, but papers revealed he had a New-York based girlfriend — possibly Dorit, 40. “My estranged wife currently pays for all this as I have no income,” he declared on his monthly expenses sheet totaling $34,000."

What is stated above is not from the court - that's the RadarOnLine article

So you're saying he and his lawyers LIED on the actual files that went to court? This was on the bankrupcty papers filed on August 21, 2012. Point 1.12

The court filings say that he was borrowing money from friends and family to cover his expenses ($34K monthly) He does say he had no income yet at the end of the court filings he states he is employed by Planet Hollywood and makes 7800 a month.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

What is stated above is not from the court - that's the RadarOnLine article

So you're saying he and his lawyers LIED on the actual files that went to court? This was on the bankrupcty papers filed on August 21, 2012. Point 1.12

The court filings say that he was borrowing money from friends and family to cover his expenses ($34K monthly) He does say he had no income yet at the end of the court filings he states he is employed by Planet Hollywood and makes 7800 a month.

The quote, "My estranged wife currently pays for all this as I have no income,” is from his BK but Yes, the rest is from ROL. His now ex wife paid his living expenses when he filed and during his BK. 

5 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

On the papers filed, Point 1.12

He would have amended his BK paperwork after they separated. 

9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

The quote, "My estranged wife currently pays for all this as I have no income,” is from his BK but Yes, the rest is from ROL. His now ex wife paid his living expenses when he filed and during his BK. 

There is a gap between when one files for bankruptcy and when the debt is settled or judged by a court. If the case is complex (as I assume his was) this gap can be close to a year. It is more than likely that when he filed for bankruptcy he was still married and not separated, and when the case was adjudicated they had separated, making her the "estranged" wife. If his wife was smart, she had made the decision to run for the hills. Otherwise, he just flat out lied when he did the original filing. Maybe he is like T. Guidice? 

• Love 6
(edited)
8 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

There is a gap between when one files for bankruptcy and when the debt is settled or judged by a court. If the case is complex (as I assume his was) this gap can be close to a year. It is more than likely that when he filed for bankruptcy he was still married and not separated, and when the case was adjudicated they had separated, making her the "estranged" wife. If his wife was smart, she had made the decision to run for the hills. Otherwise, he just flat out lied when he did the original filing. Maybe he is like T. Guidice? 

What you said above: Dorit said they were together since 2011 - so if he filed the BK papers August 2012 - she took up with a MARRIED and NOT SEPARATED MAN.

It sort of reminds me of a previous case...remember when Ivana was going through her process...in the middle of it her husband filed bankruptcy so he wouldn't have to pay her as much in the divorce settlement.

Makes me feel bad for the wife and kids - to have to deal with a deadbeat while said deadbeat continues to live the high life.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Christi said:

Probably old news, but since Lissr brought this up:

https://pagesix.com/2017/08/25/dog-rescuer-who-sued-lisa-vanderpump-forced-to-shut-down-shelter/

The lawsuit against the Vanderpumps was thrown out last August, and the woman who sued them was forced to shut her business down (due to tax issues, not the Pumps).

The Pumps aint perfect for sure, but their dedication to rescue is really amazing, and I so admire that.  Now i only hope the rescue dogs from the now defunct Spot On rescue have found homes.  Its obvious the Pumps arent rescuing for the money...That Chinese Meat Festival is NO FUCKING JOKE...I am not strong enough to even look at pictures....the fact that they actually GO there to pull dogs and bring awareness speaks volumes to me??

• Love 8