Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Janine's Story - LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, kj4ever said:

I hope that narcissist from my fat fabulous life is watching for her commercials so she'll see what her life will be like in 10 years. 

I can't decide if I feel bad for Janine or can't stand her.  It's like watching a ping pong match. 

My vote is in, I can’t stand her lol

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, 55Unicorns said:

I think a lot of that of that pain is anxiety...take a damn Valium and chill out.

Socially, these patients tend to be completely out of practice and clueless. They are ill-equipped to handle normal situations.  They are basically hermits who are developmentally delayed emotionally.  She is very child-like in some of her responses.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, PeaceLily2 said:

She didn't have enough to eat.  

She doesn't even need Dr Now. She can just fly planes for a week and get down to 150.

4 minutes ago, ChickenLatte99 said:

In my opinion she does not want to change. She wants to eat until she dies.

Almost every one of these subjects fits a pattern: They don't want to die but they also don't want to quit eating and exercise is out of the question. They expect surgery to take away cravings and fix all their psych issues. They don't want to have to make an effort or employ self-discipline.

• Love 14

I'm one hour into this and I've lost all compassion for Janine.  Stop bitching!!  Does she realize she's in pain because she weighs over 600 lbs.?  And her negative attitude...no wonder she doesn't appear to have any friends.

• Love 9

I'm watching her get out of the ambulance and into the scooter and all I can think of is - you don't have cancer, you weren't in a terrible accident, you aren't a burn victim - YOU DID THIS to yourself. I don't care what kind of childhood you had; you did this. I am trying to be charitable, but it's not happening.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

More than halfway through the show and she hasn't even visited Dr. Now yet. In the older shows they showed more of them losing weight which I liked.

Maybe there won't be much loosing weight.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Shnoopy said:

Xanax dusted celery sticks for dippin.

My family is upstairs and I am laughing so loud at these comments they are gonna thing I’m crazy!! This is too funny!!

• Love 6