Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Unfashionably Late

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, BBHN said:

Yeah but Europe makes more sense, given her background. Granted, assuming she was "calling" to begin with.

Plus if Dorit was calling Asia (meaning India, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia) the time difference is 12 hours. It would have been 4:00 AM on their side - Dorit's a fucking liar

• Love 13
44 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

Not to defend Rinna, because I think she was wrong to bring it up, but she wasn't bringing up rumors. She was mentioning something that was in the news and was being reported on in many different outlets at that time. The ridiculous part was the other gals acting like they had heard nothing about it. I never believe they don't all have Google Alerts for their co-workers. From what I can tell, Rinna co-hosted that show on Aug. 11th, and the news about Ken broke on Aug. 7th. No way they hadn't heard about it. But I guess good for them for probably not wanting to talk about it on camera. 

Yes, it was in the news, as were the lawsuit against Tom G for ripping off clients and the law suit against Kyle for Kim's dog attacking yet another person last season, yet Rinna never mentioned either. IMO, both of those lawsuits are more salacious but not a peep from Rinna about them because she has a hard on for Lisa/Ken and is desperate to keep on Erika/Kyle good side.

• Love 15
19 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

I don't think this is the way it works. Production isn't sitting around scheduling things for them. They are the ones who decide who they want to hang with and then arrange it with production, because production has to clear it with restaurants and get the film crew scheduled. Yolanda explained that this was how it worked at one of the reunions. She said that she had wanted to film with Kim, called production and arranged it, but then Kim didn't show/respond. 

I just find Teddi to be a little too perfunctory. An hour late isn’t good, but the rest of the housewives would look past it. They’ve worked like 16 hour days for two lines in a single episode of Baywatch Nights. Maybe Teddi is the assigned pearl clutcher.   

Production has to be scheduling and arranging things. That’s their job. 

5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, it was in the news, as were the lawsuit against Tom G for ripping off clients and the law suit against Kyle for Kim's dog attacking yet another person last season, yet Rinna never mentioned either. IMO, both of those lawsuits are more salacious but not a peep from Rinna about them because she has a hard on for Lisa/Ken and is desperate to keep on Erika/Kyle good side.

Going after a really successful lawyer is a very bad idea. Lisar would also be stupid to bring up Kim, considering Lisar tried to assault her with a broken wine glass and sent her “i’ll fuck you up” text messages. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Because Rinna thinks her bad ass kids are endearing and entertaining.

I hate Rinna AND her spawn.  Her lips/mouth are so jacked up that I can't stand to look at her even when her mouth isn't moving.  And when her mouth is moving, she takes vile to a whole new level.  My hate for her has crossed into Vicki Gunvelson and Kim Zolciak territory.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I agree that she is probably out to get LVP, and I don't think that she should have brought it up on camera. But then I am always against them doing this. Including when LVP did the same to Kyle about the Mauricio cheating stuff. I think that they should all stay away from this stuff. But if they don't, they are going to eventually find themselves in the same situation. So Rinna was wrong, but LVP cannot really complain much. 

Regarding the other legal stuff, correct that it was never mentioned (that we saw), but it wasn't necessarily happening within days of when they were filming. The truth is, that while it sucks and they are petty to do it on camera, if you had heard news like this about one of your co-workers, the next time you saw your other co-workers, it would probably come up. That is actual reality. Pretending like it isn't a big thing in the news is what is fake. Rinna was still a bitch to do it. Just like LVP was when she did it. 

Edited by gundysgirl
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I hate Rinna AND her spawn.  Her lips/mouth are so jacked up that I can't stand to look at her even when her mouth isn't moving.  And when her mouth is moving, she takes vile to a whole new level.  My hate for her has crossed into Vicki Gunvelson and Kim Zolciak territory.

Her lips really are distracting - guess she bests Erika with her permanent “dsl” look!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Jel said:

I'm kind of of two minds about this because I totally understand being annoyed that someone is so late and doesn't bother to at least text something. Dorit saying she wasn't all that late anyway just adds insult to injury, so I agree with Teddi on that point. I'm another very punctual person who rushes and hurries and generally inconveniences myself  so I won't be late, so I find being late to be rude, and then, if it's unavoidable, not sending a text or something about it to be ruder.  But if she had texted that she got a phone call and had to cancel would that really have been okay with Teddi? I don't know her, she says it would have been fine, so maybe it would have, I don't know. 

My main issue is with Teddi being so flummoxed about Dorit talking badly about Rinna, and then not passing up the opportunity to do the very same thing when Dorit does something she doesn't like. I find that hypocritical, which to me is a much bigger problem than lateness.  And I also find it pretty ill mannered that Teddi is making such a big deal about it. Dorit was rude and self important and standalone, it's Dorit who looked bad there, imo. But I think Teddi is running the risk of looking like a bitch for taking this up and not letting it go, bringing it up at every opportunity and even name calling. She seems to be making the freshman mistake of attempting to be a badass.

In Kyle's blog she mentions that this lateness issue continues for a while. Blah. I am not looking forward to another apology gate. 

I don’t think Teddi was going to talk about it at all until Kyle said oh Dorit said she was only 6 minuets late and you were making a big deal about that? So that put Teddi on the defensive and probably thought if she lies about something so small like that what else will she lie about. 

• Love 21
8 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

I agree that she is probably out to get LVP, and I don't think that she should have brought it up on camera. But then I am always against them doing this. Including when LVP did the same to Kyle about the Mauricio cheating stuff. I think that they should all stay away from this stuff. But if they don't, they are going to eventually find themselves in the same situation. So Rinna was wrong, but LVP cannot really complain much. 

Regarding the other legal stuff, correct that it was never mentioned (that we saw), but it wasn't necessarily happening within days of when they were filming. The truth is, that while it sucks and they are petty to do it on camera, if you had heard news like this about one of your co-workers, the next time you saw your other co-workers, it would probably come up. That is actual reality. Pretending like it isn't a big thing in the news is what is fake. Rinna was still a bitch to do it. Just like LVP was when she did it. 

The reports of the other 2 lawsuits happened during filming last season. As for Lisa bringing up tabloid crap on camera, she did so directly to the person the tabloids were talking about, face to face, not to others behind Kyle/s back. Rinna is a coward, she does this crap behind her victims back time and time again then denies or downplays what she said.

1 minute ago, BBHN said:

I dunno, sexual assault seems more salacious than malpractice (yawn) and a dog bite (even bigger yawn).

"Sexual assault"? Who sexually assaulted someone? Ken was never accused of "sexual assault"!

• Love 14
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Yes. Kyle may be my favorite HW of all time; I generally love her. But I rolled my eyes so hard when she said you don't comment about people's drinking. Dorit was obviously, no question about it, DRUNK at Kyle's house. People can comment on what they see. 

She was definitely not very eloquent in her TH but I though she was basically saying she learned her lesson and to keep her out of these accusations. The relationship with her sisters is still delicate and I'm sure she doesn't need to be associated with others' alleged alcoholism. Because apparently that is the WORST thing you can call someone in the Richards/Avanzino household.

43 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

I don't think this is the way it works. Production isn't sitting around scheduling things for them. They are the ones who decide who they want to hang with and then arrange it with production, because production has to clear it with restaurants and get the film crew scheduled. Yolanda explained that this was how it worked at one of the reunions. She said that she had wanted to film with Kim, called production and arranged it, but then Kim didn't show/respond. 

But after production set everything up, they send out a call sheet to the cast so they know where to go and what time to be there, where to park, etc. It's not implausible that any of them might not read the call sheet or just skim it, but all the info is there. 

I'm also pretty sure production sent a car for Dorit. She probably cost them a fortune making them wait for a segment that was supposed to be maybe 4 minutes of screentime. Now they're mad and giving her the villain edit which is perfectly fine with me! 

• Love 4

"Sexual assault"? Who sexually assaulted someone? Ken was never accused of "sexual assault"!

Whoops, my bad. Regular assault.

Still, the idea of Ken attacking that woman is still more a more salacious story.

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Plus if Dorit was calling Asia (meaning India, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia) the time difference is 12 hours. It would have been 4:00 AM on their side - Dorit's a fucking liar

Dorit is calling from LA-sounds like you are on east coast time.  Los Angeles and Hong Kong are 16 hours difference during regular time and 15 hours during Daylight Savings Time.  So 4:00 pm would be about 8 am.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, rho said:

She was definitely not very eloquent in her TH but I though she was basically saying she learned her lesson and to keep her out of these accusations. The relationship with her sisters is still delicate and I'm sure she doesn't need to be associated with others' alleged alcoholism. Because apparently that is the WORST thing you can call someone in the Richards/Avanzino household.

But after production set everything up, they send out a call sheet to the cast so they know where to go and what time to be there, where to park, etc. It's not implausible that any of them might not read the call sheet or just skim it, but all the info is there. 

I'm also pretty sure production sent a car for Dorit. She probably cost them a fortune making them wait for a segment that was supposed to be maybe 4 minutes of screentime. Now they're mad and giving her the villain edit which is perfectly fine with me! 

That's KYLE's way of handling it; "no comment!" That's the reason I have no love for her! She allows these b!tches to undermine and belittle her sister; rarely taking someone like Rinna to task for the things she says! I know Rinna wouldn't pull that $#!t with me more than once! She only does it because the other wives enable her! The thing with Yolanda was another one of those "big mouth" moments; actually invoking Munchausen! Such a hateful POS; has it all, but she has to go out of her way to make other people look bad! That's probably why I can't stand her demon spawn as well! I don't want to give her any credit for anything! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Haha! "Regular assault" made me laugh!

That's KYLE's way of handling it; "no comment!" That's the reason I have no love for her; she allows these b!tches to undermine and belittle her sister; rarely taking someone like Rinna to task for the things she says! 

But Kyle did confront Lisa about the shit she said about Kim, plus consistently ask the rest of them to not talk about it anymore. And, just my opinion, but if I were Kyle, I'd get to a point where I'd shut down rather than endlessly attempt to defend or explain my sister's actions; I've done so with my own sister whose issues are arguably far less unhealthy (physically, at least) than Kim's.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 10

Kyle is so careful about her sisters, I wonder if producers will leave all the salacious parts out of Kyle’s TV projects - or maybe the sisters aren’t actually jelly (as I said upstream), but rather nervous about what will be shown about them and the family.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Dorit is calling from LA-sounds like you are on east coast time.  Los Angeles and Hong Kong are 16 hours difference during regular time and 15 hours during Daylight Savings Time.  So 4:00 pm would be about 8 am.

Bingo! :)

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Kyle is so careful about her sisters, I wonder if producers will leave all the salacious parts out of Kyle’s TV projects - or maybe the sisters aren’t actually jelly (as I said upstream), but rather nervous about what will be shown about them and the family.

Does Kyle really need to drag down her own sisters for this project? She doesn't have enough fame and $$ I guess! That's maybe why she doesn't want to talk to Kim about it; her whole drama being played out! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Still, the idea of Ken attacking that woman is still more a more salacious story.

Rinna would have been aware that this was the second lawsuit filed by this woman against Lisa/Ken. The first one being filed because Lisa/Ken withdrew their offer to sponsor her shelter because she did not have a 501 when she claimed she did. Soooo, Rinna would have known that this "assault" lawsuit was questionable at best.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

The reports of the other 2 lawsuits happened during filming last season. As for Lisa bringing up tabloid crap on camera, she did so directly to the person the tabloids were talking about, face to face, not to others behind Kyle/s back. Rinna is a coward, she does this crap behind her victims back time and time again then denies or downplays what she said.

Last night I felt sorry for Erika.  The realization that her marriage to Tom may end and she would be facing the future without him.  When a dynamic person like Tom, who makes piles of money and they spend piles of money, stops working through retirement, death or disability it is a huge adjustment.  Erika Girardi has always been very gracious about thanking Tom for supporting her Erika Jayne career and her lifestyle.  It reminded me of what Ken Todd replied one time when asked about why they kept expanding their lifestyle.  His answer was simple they kept spending a lot of money.  Erika is a fairly young and all the luxury she lives in comes with a high price tag.  When Erika first came on the show she mentioned she missed their Malibu beach house.  It was sold because Tom had millions of dollars of IRS liens.  So lawsuits are a very real part of Erika and Tom's future.  That particular lawsuit was filed about a month before Tom's car accident.

It made me understand how much Erika is devoted to Tom.  It was just a couple of weeks ago she was talking about taking every opportunity offered her to promote her career.  Last night we saw a very demure Erika who was far more concerned about Tom than her career.  It was very touching.  It reminded me of when Ken Todd had hip surgery-LVP was right there for Ken.  

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, BBHN said:

That makes it even juicier!

Damn, what did Raquel Welch do to deserve that?

Nahhhhh, it makes Rinna an even bigger piece of shit knowing the first lawsuit was withdrawn because the plaintiff didn't have a legal leg to stand on to begin with. Which means that the accusation against Ken was highly suspect from the get go and IMO, Rinna knew that but ran with it anyway.

• Love 14

I think Erica is afraid of losing her lifestyle.  IMHO, Tom isn't one of her priorities.  There are all kinds of rumors that she lives elsewhere, so by breaking an ankle, she had to move back home to take care of him which is a disruption.  If she actually lived with him, no big deal. 

All Kyle has to do is write two checks and her sisters will be just fine with her.  They are simply jealous that Kyle is cashing in on the dysfunction.  And I'm sure that Kathy is pissed that Maruicio is doing so well in a business Rick Hilton gave M. his start in.

Dorit doesn't want to get cut.  Every reaction is over the top for that reason.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Nahhhhh, it makes Rinna an even bigger piece of shit knowing the first lawsuit was withdrawn because the plaintiff didn't have a legal leg to stand on to begin with. Which means that the accusation against Ken was highly suspect from the get go and IMO, Rinna knew that but ran with it anyway.

If there's any justice, Rinna will have her head torn off by LVP! She'll make sure to give example of how Rinna goes ape-$#!t if anyone mentions HH outside of adoration! She's such a hypocrite; not that I'm a fan of Ken's, but that was so unnecessary and b!tchy to bring this up at their lunch! It was the 1st freakin' thing out of her twisted mouth! ;-(

• Love 11
Just now, MerryMary said:

I think Erica is afraid of losing her lifestyle.  IMHO, Tom isn't one of her priorities.  There are all kinds of rumors that she lives elsewhere, so by breaking an ankle, she had to move back home to take care of him which is a disruption.  If she actually lived with him, no big deal. 

All kinds of rumors ? no there isnt if there was Dorit or Lisa R  or Lisa V would be all over that talking about it to all the girls ...stop there are  no Rumors

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

All kinds of rumors ? no there isnt if there was Dorit or Lisa R  or Lisa V would be all over that talking about it to all the girls ...stop there are  no Rumors

Does that mean her COP son had to move out too for the time being? ;-)

9 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Does Kyle really need to drag down her own sisters for this project? She doesn't have enough fame and $$ I guess! That's maybe why she doesn't want to talk to Kim about it; her whole drama being played out! ;-)

Last night Kyle said it was all good with her sisters.  Kyle has announced on numerous occasions the show American Woman is not based on her mother's life but inspired.  Kyle gave an example of the lead character going to a pawn shop and pawning her jewelry.  Kyle said my mother would never do that.  American Woman only as two daughters so essentially Kathy isn't even represented.  Kyle has also said Kim has been very encouraging.  I think the bigger rift is between Rick Hilton vs. Kyle and Mauricio.  

Kyle is entitled to her childhood memories of her mother.  It reminds me of Neil Simon and his brother Danny-they had a rift for decades over Odd Couple.   Sounds like Kyle may have spoke too soon.  

• Love 3
Just now, Fiero425 said:

Does that mean her COP son had to move out too for the time being? ;-)

I call bullshit on these rumors there is no way EVERYONE wouldnt be talking about it Esp LISA V and Dorit they would loooooooooooove for something like that to happen to be able to lord it over her ...

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Nope - it's 16 AHEAD. Therefore 8:00 PM Asia.

Dorit is a fucking liar

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Last night I felt sorry for Erika.  The realization that her marriage to Tom may end and she would be facing the future without him.  When a dynamic person like Tom, who makes piles of money and they spend piles of money, stops working through retirement, death or disability it is a huge adjustment.  Erika Girardi has always been very gracious about thanking Tom for supporting her Erika Jayne career and her lifestyle.  It reminded me of what Ken Todd replied one time when asked about why they kept expanding their lifestyle.  His answer was simple they kept spending a lot of money.  Erika is a fairly young and all the luxury she lives in comes with a high price tag.  When Erika first came on the show she mentioned she missed their Malibu beach house.  It was sold because Tom had millions of dollars of IRS liens.  So lawsuits are a very real part of Erika and Tom's future.  That particular lawsuit was filed about a month before Tom's car accident.

It made me understand how much Erika is devoted to Tom.  It was just a couple of weeks ago she was talking about taking every opportunity offered her to promote her career.  Last night we saw a very demure Erika who was far more concerned about Tom than her career.  It was very touching.  It reminded me of when Ken Todd had hip surgery-LVP was right there for Ken.  

I do believe that Erika realized that life without Tom would be very different than it is now, that she might not be able to continue her current lifestyle, when he had his accident. Yes, she does thank him for indulging/supporting her "singing/performing" career all the time. That said, what we didn't hear her talk about is missing him, as her husband, her partner which I found odd/cold but that may just be me. 

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Payback for all the ways they dragged Kyle down over the years could be pretty sweet - but I think she really wants to tell HER story. 

• Love 9
Just now, KungFuBunny said:

Dorit is a fucking liar

Well we all knew that before she even opened her mouth! Most of these women are FOS unfortunately! Even with video tape, it doesn't stop them from trying to pull the wool over our eyes! ;-)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jel said:

Teddi doesn't look bad though, to anyone about the lateness. I like Dorit and even to me, she looked bad in that scenario.

(I think Dorit was being defensive because she knew she was in the wrong.)

Teddi is new to the group and doesn't know what will or won't start these women on a tear.  Dorit made her sound like a whiny child and like she was screaming into the phone about the fact that Dorit had her sitting around for an hour.  Kyle, LVP and the others have more of a foundation with Dorit so Teddi is probably working with that information and thinking they are now seeing Teddi as some unhinged freak who loses it if you're five minutes late (as Dorit and Kyle laughed about when Dorit tossed a dig Teddi's way about never being five minutes late for anything).  She isn't upset Dorit was late, she's irritated that Dorit made it sound like Teddi was somehow abnormal for asking her where she was.  

Not to mention, Teddi is an accountability coach.  That's literally her job title.  She does nothing all day but hold people accountable for shitty behavior (sure it's more to do with weight loss, but still shitty behavior nonetheless).  

Dorit has so far lied and also made her out to be some crazed lunatic.  I'd be pissed off about it too.  If Kyle were smarter she would have called her on her bullshit line about it being between 4:30 and 5:30.  Who the hell makes a date with a friend with an hour window?  

Lateness for me is a deal breaker.  I'll be cool with 5 or 10 minutes with some communication that you're on your way and are sorry...but nothing after that amount of time?  I'm gone.  A blase attitude about being late and keeping someone waiting is the universe's way of telling you this person is a self absorbed asshole.  

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Dorit is a fucking liar

Here is the conversion:  

Hong Kong is 16 hours ahead of Los Angeles, CA

9:58 AM Wednesday, in Los Angeles, CA is

1:58 AM Thursday, in Hong Kong

Hong Kong is essentially a day ahead.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Well, they're two different lawsuits. Still a juicy bit of drama. Anyway, it's IMO LOL

The other one is the lady who designed pet clothing and LVP and Ken stole her designs.

I know it's dangerous territory for Rinna to bring this stuff up - but LVP herself talks about the assault lawsuit on the show. LVP will also make a comment that she heard Rinna talked about it with Kyle and Teddy.

If they go at it with LVP bringing something else up I hope Rinna throws in the Villa Blanca sexual harrassment case.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I sort of do the same thing - I saran wrap the remote and then use a hair dryer to shrink it tight. LOL

Why would you shrink wrap the remote?  I can't imagine hotels liking this.  I don't even wipe it off.  I've never gotten sick.

I like Teddi.  Dorit is a loon.

I can't even make it through an entire episode...I guess I'm done with them.  ?

• Love 3

OK, I have only watched the first twelve minutes of this episode and had to stop and post. First of all, if Dorito is going to show a video of her last line she needs to show one where the bottoms of the bikinis are not both sagging and giving wedgies to the models. Other than they are poorly fitting, her designs are no different that the gazillion other swimwear lines already out there.

I am confused by Dorito saying that she is aiming for the 2017 season. We just had a wack of birthdays from this crew, including Dorito's which is in July. So she is at the stage of sketching designs, and wants to launch her collection in 2017, which is already half way over? WTF???? And why does she need two co-creative directors and a manager? Who pays for all these assistants, nannies, and "co-creators" and manager of the non existent swimwear line? Bravo can't pay that well, and PK shows no signs of having a real business. 

Finally, wasn't Dorito filming the scenes with the co-creators (one of who appeared to keep stifling yawns - I know I was) and manager when she was supposed to be meeting Teddi? It seemed obvious that she was not on a phone call at all, but trying to make it sound like she had a legit reason to be late, rather than she is so dim and vacuous that she has no concept of time, hers or other peoples. No wonder she needs so many nannies to take care of her spawn. 

• Love 12

That said, what we didn't hear her talk about is missing him, as her husband, her partner which I found odd/cold but that may just be me. 

Well, if she's generally a cold person (and clearly you're not the only one to attribute that descriptor to her), that isn't surprising. I kind of see her as not cold, but more private (or less comfortable) than the others about knowingly expressing something that would make her become emotional onscreen. I personally have no issue with that; no one owes me a meltdown on a TV show, much less one she's on with only "sort of" friends. (And before I get [regular!] assaulted with "no one who performs half-nude and pats the puss can be called private!!!," I'll just say that I disagree because it's two different things.)

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 5
35 minutes ago, Cranky One said:

I think Dorit needs to invest in some Raquel Welch wigs. Hell, even Zsa Zsa Gabor wigs would be better than those things she's been wearing!

I love her wigs! Although her own hair cut in a long bob , like mine, love that as well...

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

Why would you shrink wrap the remote?  I can't imagine hotels liking this.  I don't even wipe it off.  I've never gotten sick.

I like Teddi.  Dorit is a loon.

I can't even make it through an entire episode...I guess I'm done with them.  ?

I shrink wrap it so that I'm not touching any part of the remote and it is easier to handle the remote. I do rip it off before I check out and I have never had any complaints from management.

I like Teddy, but I like Dorit for the show,

I want Dorit to last long enough for us to see PervK do the perp walk.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, TattleTeeny said:

Well, if she's generally a cold person (and clearly you're not the only to attribute that descriptor to her), that isn't surprising. I kind of see her as not cold, but more private (or less comfortable) than the others about knowingly express something that would make her become teary or emotional onscreen. I personally have no issue with that; no one owes me a meltdown on a TV show, much less one she's on with only "sort of" friends. (And before I get [regular!] assaulted with "no one who performs half-nude and pats the puss can be called private!!!," I'll just say that I disagree because it's two different things.)

I get what you are saying but I'm not buying it. She talked about how hard it was to take care of him. LOL

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

OK, I have only watched the first twelve minutes of this episode and had to stop and post. First of all, if Dorito is going to show a video of her last line she needs to show one where the bottoms of the bikinis are not both sagging and giving wedgies to the models. Other than they are poorly fitting, her designs are no different that the gazillion other swimwear lines already out there.

I am confused by Dorito saying that she is aiming for the 2017 season. We just had a wack of birthdays from this crew, including Dorito's which is in July. So she is at the stage of sketching designs, and wants to launch her collection in 2017, which is already half way over? WTF???? And why does she need two co-creative directors and a manager? Who pays for all these assistants, nannies, and "co-creators" and manager of the non existent swimwear line? Bravo can't pay that well, and PK shows no signs of having a real business. 

Finally, wasn't Dorito filming the scenes with the co-creators (one of who appeared to keep stifling yawns - I know I was) and manager when she was supposed to be meeting Teddi? It seemed obvious that she was not on a phone call at all, but trying to make it sound like she had a legit reason to be late, rather than she is so dim and vacuous that she has no concept of time, hers or other peoples. No wonder she needs so many nannies to take care of her spawn. 

Dorit tweeted last night her line will drop in February.  She had her fashion show and the line has a different name.  Bevery Beach by Dorit and it is made in the US.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-dorit-kemsley-new-swimwear-collection-photos

I believe those scenes were done at a different time and the producers just spliced them in.  If they had had a camera crew at Dorit's they would have shown and timed what she was doing, including riding in the car.  I found her excuse plausible I just didn't find it acceptable.  I agreed with LVP-important to Dorit but not necessarily everyone.  She apologized and Teddi chucked the apology and carried on.

• Love 2