Type keyword(s) to search

Hotties of the XXIII Olympic Winter Games

3 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Many thanks to @Athena and all who made the request!  This thread is my favorite guilty pleasure every two years, going all the way back to TWoP days.  

Guilty shmilty -- I LIVE for this thread every two years!  And just to get things started, here's the Tongan flagbearer, who's looking to compete in Cross-Country Skiing in Pyeongchang: 

Tongan Flag Bearer 2016 Summer Games.jpg

Edited by legaleagle53
  • Love 15

Ill add my first: Gus Kenworthy openly gay skier. Here's a link since the pic is very likely NSFW (butt shot). He did this pic willingly for Sports Illustrated

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdYgGNNAMjE/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_ufi

also Adam Rippon openly gay ice skater (getting the theme here?):

https://scontent-cdg2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13827331_1058030984287027_1221218018_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwNDg5NDQxOTc0OTQxNzAyNA%3D%3D.2

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, ombelico said:

Yaaaay!!!

Also, congratulations to him for toughing it out and making the team.  Sounds like he went through a lot but I'm sure it'll be worth it and will make the Tongans (and me) happy.  I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting to see what he'll wear. ; )

• Love 5

I had to laugh at this part of the story, since the writer clearly knows what Pita's fans were all thinking:

How will he dress at the PyeongChang Opening Ceremony, where outdoor temperatures are likely to be below freezing?

“One step at a time,” Taufatofua said. “Right now, I just want to go and party. I destroyed myself just to get here.”

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Cherpumple said:

Can we petition the IOC to require him to compete shirtless and oiled up? Asking for a friend...

Is your friend volunteering to warm him up afterwards so he doesn't get frostbite or die from hypothermia?  ;-)

Edited by legaleagle53
  • Love 4
On 2/2/2018 at 1:32 PM, MyAimIsTrue said:

I know it's the wrong games but I'd be so terribly remiss if I didn't post a picture of my ultimate Olympics hottie, French swimmer Camille Lacourt.

mondiaux-2017-camille-lacourt-dernier-ac

I wouldn't worry.  There tend to be a lot of cross-Olympics hotties in this thread, and don't forget that many of them compete in both Olympics as the Tongan Flagbearer from the Rio Games is doing this year.

12 hours ago, legaleagle53 said:

I wouldn't worry.  There tend to be a lot of cross-Olympics hotties in this thread, and don't forget that many of them compete in both Olympics as the Tongan Flagbearer from the Rio Games is doing this year.

Yeah, but he's probably not going to be shirtless and greased up in the opening ceremonies...

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Ohwell said:

I love that they're dorks about posing and stripping.

That speed skater's thighs.......YOWZA!

Speed skaters have massive thighs.  Eric Heiden could probably crack walnuts with his; they're the reason I started watching the sport, and I've yet to be disappointed.  (I was 14 and very impressionable.)

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, proserpina65 said:

Speed skaters have massive thighs.  Eric Heiden could probably crack walnuts with his; they're the reason I started watching the sport, and I've yet to be disappointed.  (I was 14 and very impressionable.)

Yeah, I know speed skaters have massive thighs, which is why I love watching them. ; )

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MyAimIsTrue said:

Thanks for the warning.  I'm tempted but I am at work.

13 hours ago, selkie said:

If you do a google search for figure skater Matteo Guarise it's best not to be searching from a work computer...

I work from home, but yes, please enjoy these alone at your home. He has a very model face too that would work in more editorials or ads.

22 minutes ago, proserpina65 said:

Track cyclists, especially those in sprint have ridiculous thighs as well though it's not as attractive on them because it's really proportional to the rest of their bodies. Just google Robert Forstemann for example.

Kjeld Nuis, Dutch speed skater

nuis.thumb.jpg.a788a6f501eccf9d4a9e6bdc5bd52dbf.jpg

• Love 10
2 hours ago, proserpina65 said:

I think Eric Heiden could crack bowling balls with his. If thighs are your thing... speed skating is where it's at. Because, seriously..

Speaking of seriously, the Norwegian curling captain is seriously hot. I mean... did you ever?!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Dandesun said:

I think Eric Heiden could crack bowling balls with his. If thighs are your thing... speed skating is where it's at. Because, seriously..

Speaking of seriously, the Norwegian curling captain is seriously hot. I mean... did you ever?!

I didn't know thighs were my thing before then, but once you go Heiden, you never go back. ;-)

Oh yeah!  And Havard Petersson is pretty easy on the eyes too.

• Love 6