Type keyword(s) to search

Mind Your Surroundings: Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow and Other Superhero Universes

ArctisTor
  • Start Topic

Here's my beef with this episode's Felicity. She's very much imitating Donna, doing the exact same stuff that Donna irritated her with. Exhibit A, the boas and tiara were more likely than not part of Donna's decor for the engagement party in season 4. Exhibit B, Felicity presuming the super weird dude was a stripper (in a fancy restaurant!) was very much like Donna's idea of playing pin the junk on the hunk. It's not that I mind this in Donna, it's that Felicity usually does. So it's a weird beat IMO, but not really significant overall.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Trini said:

Ugh. Where one half of each couple has made out with one half of the other couple. This stupid double wedding....

Iris finds Oliver hot and Felicity innocently kissed Barry, I think the girls both know they're fine with the men they're marrying and wouldn't share that moment with anyone else other than two other ppl who have had similar experiences. Although I thought the double wedding was dumb at first, I still think there's some beauty to it.

• Love 1

I watched the Flash live last night and like a lot of people I felt duped. It was sold as an Iris episode but it was a Caitlin episode. I'm not saying CS shouldn't have her own eps, but I came for a bachlorette party, not whatever this bs Killer Frost arc is. I mean, last yr KF conspired with Iris' killer, she didn't care about anyone on that team. Caitlin & Frost could not co-exist, but now it seems like there was some CS in Frost all this time? They have no clue what to do with her which makes it worse.

I loved every single SmoakWest scene, and it was nice to get some confirmation that they communicate off screen. But Iris being forced into a friendship with the woman that conspired with her killer, will never sit right with me. Caitlin didn't even apologize for her actions, instead we get an excuse of she never remembers when KF is in control. Well, if you're gonna do a split personalty at least make the two personalities different.

I can't believe they Made CS her MOH, that's a lie, I can but I'm mad about it. You're telling me they couldn't cast a random college friend or family memeber for that role? Iris deserves so much better.

Hope they'll finally let Iris come over to Arrow. Iris & Felicity have such great chemistry, I need more scenes.

• Love 10

You can tell the difference in the Iris/Felicity scenes with the Iris/Caitlin scenes, there's really no chemistry between Danielle and Candice and it honestly looked like a lot of the dialogue was forced. It also irked me in a lot of ways that KF kept taking jabs at Iris and Caitlin blatantly stating that they're just work friends. How do they go from that to Iris asking her to be her MOH, couldn't she just be a bridesmaid or make the ice sculptures like Caitlin suggested.

Iris asking Felicity to be her MOH would have made more sense since Felicity planned the whole party.

Anyways I was really disappointed at the fact that this was a KF episode rather than an episode about Iris and her party. 

Edited by Cleanqueen
  • Love 12
54 minutes ago, Delphi said:

Drunk Barry is probably my favourite Barry and kudos for Grant for playing a believable trashed kid in his twenties. 

What would have made it PERFECT, or rather icing on the cake, if you will, was if Barry had sung, a capella, "My Heart Will Go On!" What? He had Jack and Rose on the brain! ???

50 minutes ago, bijoux said:

How old are Barry and Iris exactly? I didn't expect Joe to be younger than 50.

Barry is 28; I don't remember if Iris is the same age or a year younger.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

You can tell the difference in the Iris/Felicity scenes with the Iris/Caitlin scenes, there's really no chemistry between Danielle and Candice and it honestly looked like a lot of the dialogue was forced. It also irked me in a lot of ways that KF kept taking jabs at Iris and Caitlin blatantly stating that they're just work friends. How do they go from that to Iris asking her to be her MOH, couldn't she just be a bridesmaid or make the ice sculptures like Caitlin suggested.

THIS. It's so obvious it's almost awkward to watch- I feel like there's a coldness between the actors that just cannot be overcome, no matter what. Like I said earlier, despite the fact that Iris and Felicity haven't really interacted, they felt like better friends, there was a more natural rapport between the actresses.

It felt like Iris didn't want Caitlin to be her maid of honor, but the script was forcing it. I even felt like they didn't want to touch each other when they were being forced to hug, and they were standing apart from each other after that in the elevator. It's very obvious to me that there's nothing there at all.

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Here's my beef with this episode's Felicity. She's very much imitating Donna, doing the exact same stuff that Donna irritated her with. Exhibit A, the boas and tiara were more likely than not part of Donna's decor for the engagement party in season 4. Exhibit B, Felicity presuming the super weird dude was a stripper (in a fancy restaurant!) was very much like Donna's idea of playing pin the junk on the hunk. It's not that I mind this in Donna, it's that Felicity usually does. So it's a weird beat IMO, but not really significant overall.

Eh,  I can give that a pass as well.   I've more than once been accused of having traits or acting like my parents in scenarios where I'd typically be critical of their behavior.   

• Love 1
On 6.11.2017 at 10:57 PM, Mellowyellow said:

Is Mon El a Comic!Canon! love interest?

They kissed once in the comics for "good luck", but it was never implied that there were deeper feelings on both sides. 

Brainiac 5 is the most used love interest for Kara in the comics, but I think more so in the older comics than in the current ones, she has had a variety of other love interests that usually don't stick around too much, top of my head, the brother of Silver Banshee, an evil kryptonian named H'el, a human guy in a wheelchair whose name I've forgotten, a guy named Captain Comet, Cosmic Boy, Power Boy (I think that was mostly under mind control influence?), Captain Boomerang., Nightwing (onesided from her side I think) And of course there is the infamous pre-crisis story where her horse turns into a boy who she starts dating. Kara in the comics has a mightly strange taste in men. 

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Delphi said:

Eh,  I can give that a pass as well.   I've more than once been accused of having traits or acting like my parents in scenarios where I'd typically be critical of their behavior.   

Plus, I think the situations are kind of different. Boas and strippers and over-the-top behavior like Felicity was planning on are common for bachelorette parties. They should be tacky - engagement parties should not. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 14

Though I don't like how they make Felicity's quirks super OTT on The Flash for the sake of comedy, I didn't have a problem with her behavior at the bachelorette party. Parties are usually my idea of hell tbh but when it's a bachelorette you just kind of get into the silly tacky spirit of it all. I just saw Felicity as doing the same thing. 

That episode reminded me why I dropped Flash. The show is just not for me either. But I did enjoy Iris and Felicity and I'd love to see them team up or even just talk more, hopefully in the crossovers. Emily and Candice have pretty good chemistry. And I really like that they had a scene with Emily & Grant because those two also have great chemistry. I mean, not Olicity level but they are fun to watch. And I enjoy their friendship. I love the way they hug here. It's not really a hug if there isn't a little bit of squeeze, IMO.

tumblr_oz321i2Rde1qio8hpo3_540.gif

Edited by SmallScreenDiva
"isn't" not is ... regarding the squeeze
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

And I really like that they had a scene with Emily & Grant because those two also have great chemistry. I mean, not Olicity level but they are fun to watch. And I enjoy their friendship. I love the way they hug here. It's not really a hug if there's a little bit of squeeze, IMO.

I did really like the massive smile on Barry's face when he first saw Felicity. It was so pure. He was so happy to see her. Aw.

Edited by Guest
8 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Can they just stop with the security systems? They make fun of it all the time and its just annoying at this point.

I'm with you on that. I rolled my eyes when Felicity mentioned security. Like, girl, I think the bunker has a not-so-secret door just for villains :P

• Love 8
9 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

Legends on the other hand turned out to be really well done.  Love the friendship between Amaya and Zari.  And the fight set to Return of the Mack was so incredibly fun to watch.  

I really loved having Rip back for the episode so the ending hurt even if Sara was justified.  

They actually used the Song Return of the Mack!!?? Can't wait to see that I loved that song!

• Love 2

I just realized, Iris doesn't have someone who's just hers, does she? I mean, looking around that dinner party — Cecille is Joe's GF, both Felicity and Caitlin are really more Barry's friends. Iris doesn't even have a Donna or Noah in her life because she shares Joe with Barry. Yikes. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I just realized, Iris doesn't have someone who's just hers, does she? I mean, looking around that dinner party — Cecille is Joe's GF, both Felicity and Caitlin are really more Barry's friends. Iris doesn't even have a Donna or Noah in her life because she shares Joe with Barry. Yikes. 

I think she considers Felicity her friend and Barry's friend as well. But no, she doesn't have anyone connected just to her.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

And thinking back, she's only had one character who was just hers - that boss who was hitting on her back in season three.

It stands out, given that most of the other Flash characters do or have had someone who is just theirs.

• Love 2

I forced myself to watch the Flash last night. 

Did I hear correctly that Felicity said she and Oliver were engaged?  Why does Iris have no friends? I understood Felicity didn’t have many because she moved to SC but Iris has lived in CC all of her life  

Overall thought the storyline was awful. The only ones who could act, although the writing was abysmal, were EBR, CP and GG. 

I hope to never give in and watch that show ever again. 

• Love 1

That's why I want them to bring back Linda to be Iris' friend, I know she's also another ex of Barry's but she Iris worked together and she knows about Team Flash so Iris can talk about everything with her. 

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, BunsenBurner said:

Did I hear correctly that Felicity said she and Oliver were engaged?

Was this during the scene in the club? When somebody was offering them "love"? Felicity was all "no love." It was Iris who flashed her ring and said "engaged." The only real mention of Olicity is during the dinner when Iris asked about Oliver & William and Felicity said it's an adjustment or something like that. I think she also said no when Iris mentioned wedding bells for Olicity, though I can't recall the actual quote.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, BunsenBurner said:

I was worried we would miss out on Felicity or Oliver proposing. 

I'm not a fan of the idea of Felicity proposing to Oliver, although I know there are fans who want it. Even as I enjoy all the heart eyes and such, I feel Oliver still hasn't done enough to earn Felicity back. I'll probably keep feeling that forever. I just hated how the BMD played out.

But it's starting to feel like they might actually have Felicity proposing or at least be the one to bring up the idea of marriage. I feel like this whole thing with Felicity being the one to put off dinner, ask Oliver to slow things down, ease into their old/new relationship is a setup for her to have a change of heart and be the one to say "Let's get married!" to Oliver.

• Love 2

Amunet will return - which, I guess, explains why the girls women stupidly let her go free when she was powerless...

When Amunet Will Return To The Flash, According To Katee Sackhoff
BY LAURA HURLEY  November 7, 2017
https://www.cinemablend.com/television/1722660/when-amunet-will-return-to-the-flash-according-to-katee-sackhoff

The episode ended without giving a look at where Amunet ran off to, but we don't have to worry that she'll be gone for good. Katee Sackhoff is on board The Flash as a recurring villain, and she spoke with CinemaBlend to reveal when she'll be back to face off against Team Flash yet again, saying this:

"She sort of just walks off into the sunset, like she'll be back. And she will be back. I feel like Amunet's kind of like a virus. Like she's just going to linger forever. I'm back in [Episode] 9, I'm back in 12 and 13, and potentially 14. I'm basically sort of, I get phone calls like, 'Does [Katee] want to come back for a few days?' And if I'm available, it's sort of like 'Sure!' And that's sort of just how the character's gonna keep evolving."
Given that Katee Sackhoff has had some long-running roles on the small screen, fans will undoubtedly be happy to see her back in action, especially given that Longmire will soon come to an end. Sackhoff went on to chat about why she is on board with a recurring role like Amunet on The Flash:

"After Longmire, the last thing I wanted to do was sign myself up for another regular on a TV show right away. I was sort of like, 'Okay, I've done two of these full runs back to back. I might want to take a break just for a second.' I feel like, stay at my house for a second. So I was sort of looking for something like this and when it came up, it provides me that sort of creative outlet and then also very little sort of long term commitment, which is what I was looking for."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

So, on this weeks episode of Legends (which was wonderful), Ray and Jax called team Arrow to ask them a question about a lead on their problem of the week. Well, if team Arrow can just Skype their friends who live on a futuristic time ship that can GROW BACK LIMBS, why doesn’t Dig just call them up and ask for help with his tremors?!? It would take three seconds! 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 9

I was predisposed to like The Flash 405 because of EBR and Katee Sackhoff. I was disappointed. For an episode that was supposed to empower women and "#feminism," it managed to make women look kinda bad...

Of course, the VOTW is a woman because you can't have an all-girl team beating a male VOTW (sarcasm). Not only that, Amunet is a stupid villain. Out of all the warehouses in Central City, she agrees to meet her buyer in probably the only warehouse in the city that houses a giant magnet - one of the only things that can depower her. She doesn't even scope out this warehouse ahead of time. And of course, the drug in question is a love potion because, you know, women.

Speaking of the giant magnet, talk about a deus ex machina! The girls' team defeats Amunet only because the warehouse conveniently has this big magnet. Really? Moreover, they only notice this magnet once they're in real trouble - predictable trouble considering they rushed in to confront metahumans with no metahuman backup. Lucky for them that Caitlin/KF changed her mind at the last minute and went after them. If this was Arrow, Felicity (or Curtis nowadays) would've noticed this magnet when doing pre-mission surveillance of the warehouse* and Oliver (or Diggle nowadays) would've incorporated use of this magnet into the team's plan ahead of time. Even if this was a regular Flash episode, the writers probably would've had Cisco notice this magnet ahead of time and it would be part of the team's plan to take down Amunet. Instead, the magnet suddenly appears in the episode to save the day. Without it, Iris, Felicity and Caitlin would be dead.

(* Apparently the Flash writers don't watch Arrow because 'Flash Felicity' is like a cartoon caricature of the quippy, comic relief Felicity from S1 or S2 of Arrow, whereas 'Arrow Felicity' is a more evolved, capable and layered character.)

Then, once Amunet is rendered powerless and Iris talks Caitlin/KF out of killing her,** they just let Amunet... leave? Why didn't they capture Amunet - you know, have KF put her in an ice cage or something - until she could be transported to the pipeline? There were three of them and one of Amunet. Instead, Amunet is free to return to her criminal activities and to kill or destroy the lives of other people. (We already know from spoilers that Amunet will be back wreaking havoc in Central City.)

(** Iris convincing Caitlin/KF not to kill Amunet reminded me of Arrow 511, when Oliver convinced Dinah not to kill the main bad guy. Apparently, in the Arrowverse, killing the named villains is a no-no, but killing all of the unnamed minions is okay.)

Misc. Notes:
-- If I hadn't watched Battlestar Galactica, I would think that Katee Sackhoff is an awful actor. Amunet was a 2-D cartoony villain with a bad accent.
-- Felicity's quips sometimes seemed forced and out of place. I was imagining EBR thinking to herself, "c'mon, guys, Felicity has evolved beyond this."
-- Did The Flash writers forget that Felicity and Caitlin were once friends in S1? Because they sure acted like strangers in this episode.
-- I know Danielle Nicolet is 43 in real life, but she looked too young to be the mother of an adult daughter. When she and her daughter first appeared together, I had to take a moment to figure out which one was the mother and which one was the daughter.
-- What exactly does Dibney add to The Flash? Because I have no idea.
-- The highlight of this episode for me was drunken Barry crying, "Why didn't Rose make room for Jack on the door?"

I haven't watched The Flash regularly since its S1. This episode didn't change my mind.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 12

Several media outlets visited the Vancouver sets of the Arrowverse shows yesterday, so you'll see the same or similar quotes in multiple articles...

'Legends of Tomorrow' EP on Giving Sara a Stable Relationship
by Jenna Anderson | November 7, 2017
http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/10/31/legends-of-tomorrow-sara-lance-love-interest-season-3/

"A thing we realized about the time shift is there is this very Peter Pan element of time never moves forward." Klemmer added. You never have to start a 401K, you know? You never have kids, you never have serious relationships. Sure, that's super-fun. Sara has gotten to sleep with some incredibly attractive women throughout history. This season is about her starting to wonder whether there's a little something more, maybe, and also trying to figure out her own pathology. Is there a reason why she's so quick to love them and leave them? Why can't she have a more sort of, a deeper relationship?"
"I think the challenge for us as writers is she's such a powerful, formidable, self-possessed, kick-ass woman," Klemmer revealed. "Who is worthy of her? Because it's a tall order to find a woman who is deserving of the great Sara Lance. That's what we're going to try to figure out, hopefully by the end of the season."

'The Flash' Star Grant Gustin on the 'Bigger Than Ever' Crossover, Wentworth Miller's Exit and More
November 7, 2017
http://extratv.com/2017/11/07/the-flash-star-grant-gustin-on-the-bigger-than-ever-crossover-wentworth-millers-exit-and-more/

Gustin continued, “We knew it was going to be bigger than ever too… There's more people than ever included, some of the biggest sequences you'll see with the most superheroes we've ever seen together at any given time. But we stick also, at least ‘The Flash’ side of things, we stick with the comedy we've had all year. That still exists within the crossover. Barry and Kara have a few interactions that are fun, classic Barry and Kara interactions. I meet a couple new characters.”

‘The Flash’: Grant Gustin on The Thinker, the Crossover, and Bringing Back the Fun
BY ALLISON KEENE      NOVEMBER 7, 2017
http://collider.com/the-flash-season-4-interview-grant-gustin/#the-thinker

Speaking of DeVoe, Gustin told us that, “The Thinker is more less about Barry and more about his vision of Central City and how he thinks he can make it better and make the world better. He doesn’t really become obsessed with Barry and the team as in the way as they start to become […] He’s more all knowing than any big bad we’ve had before. Every time we think we’re ahead of him, we realize he’s still three steps ahead.” He continued,
But Barry is also going to start getting overly focused on the Thinker’s game, “Barry’s starting to get obsessed that this is our guy, he realizes that it’s going to get dirty quick, and before it gets dirty he wants to get ahead of this guy. And then they start to realize what a challenging foe he’s going to be and different than any other speedsters we’ve faced in the past. He’s not a speedster, he’s something we’ve never seen before. Things are going to take a dark turn quickly in the middle of the year.”
Speaking of the team (across the entire Arrowverse), the biggest event in the first half of this season though is, of course, the crossover, which revolves around Barry and Iris’ wedding (and which has already been filmed).

“We’ve been leading up to this wedding for a long time. It’s in some ways fitting that it’s part of the crossover because it’s also a little strange that we’ve been leading up to this wedding and it’s not even on Flash, it’s technically on a different show. I’m interested to see how some viewers feel about that. But it’s also how this show started, on Arrow. We’ve consistently had these crossovers and we’re bringing so many characters together for this wedding, it’s kind of fitting that it happens somewhere else. [The wedding set] was in this warehouse that they built a church. It was insane. You thought you were in a real church and it was beautiful. I’m excited for everyone to see it.”

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

One last comment about Flash 405...

Did they just leave the black metal crystals stuck to the giant magnet? I would hope that someone from Team Flash would make an effort to get those crystals so that they can study them - or at least keep them out of the hands of Amunet or any other villain.

Now I'm imagining the corporation that owns that warehouse finding the black metal crystals, experimenting on them, and coming up with new tech (like in the Terminator sequel when the company finds the crushed Terminator's metal arm and chip).

You know how the Arrow S5 Big Bad (Prometheus) was born out of the seeds of Oliver's actions in Arrow S1?  Well, those forgotten black metal crystals in Flash S4 could be the seeds of a future Big Bad on Flash S8. ;)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, way2interested said:

Just noticed, that's a series low for Flash not counting Halloween, right?

For the demo, at least until we get the unrounded numbers, the 0.9 ties a series low, but it's gotten 0.9s a few times before.

It looks like it is a series low in viewers, however, by just a shade, if you throw out last week's numbers.  Previous viewership low as far as I can tell was 2.39 million.

Finals:

IMG_2356.PNG

Source: http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-11-7-2017.html

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 1

Huh, I was thinking that it's starting to match up with Arrow s4 numbers even more now, but looking back at some live numbers they seem to actually start matching around their 3bs even more. Flash still has more total viewers I know, but it's weird looking at them season by season side by side now. I hope Flash could at least avoid that 415 drop.

Do we think there was a deleted scene in last nights episode where someone said goodbye to Felicity. The fact that she wasnt even mentioned afterwards reminded me of how Oliver left Roy after that fight he had with the Atom in season 3.

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, way2interested said:

Huh, I was thinking that it's starting to match up with Arrow s4 numbers even more now, but looking back at some live numbers they seem to actually start matching around their 3bs even more. Flash still has more total viewers I know, but it's weird looking at them season by season side by side now. I hope Flash could at least avoid that 415 drop.

Live ratings-wise, Flash has been pretty much been matching Arrow's ratings during season 3B/4A. Looks like last night isn't the first time they had fewer viewers and a lower demo. (even excluding the Halloween episode because of extenuating circumstances). 

Capture.JPG.f3c21c3910fba48e2cbcd4399dbfaddc.JPG

Capture2.thumb.JPG.29a5c14ae42e51d695a83354479cc4e6.JPG

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 1
Just now, Trini said:

Welp; now it's up to Arrow to do fem-focused episode.

Don't you know - it's impossible for Arrow to do a female focused episode without Sara *rolls eyes*

I think LoT is the best bet for a female focused episode.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, quarks said:

And thinking back, she's only had one character who was just hers - that boss who was hitting on her back in season three.

It stands out, given that most of the other Flash characters do or have had someone who is just theirs.

I was going to say Eddie but he was also Joe's partner. How are the writers not realizing this? Or do they just not care?

Just now, SmallScreenDiva said:

I was going to say Eddie but he was also Joe's partner. How are the writers not realizing this? Or do they just not care?

I've never felt that Flash was overly invested/interested in Iris or Caitlin - even this season, where Iris is finally getting a bit more focus, key word on finally.

The show hasn't even bothered to put together some sort of character bible for Caitlin to explain how this dual personality thing works and whether or not Caitlin can remember the stuff that Killer Frost does - something that varies from episode to episode.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Trini said:

Welp; now it's up to Arrow to do fem-focused episode.

I'd consider the last episode pretty female focused since Felicity was front and centre and Oliver and Diggle played supporting characters to her storyline. Literally. She had like 25 minutes of screen time to like their 10 minutes. And she actually had something of merit to do both on the emotional front of her character on the action front of the show AND she advanced the main Big Bad plot and is now intimately connected to and seen as a legitimate threat to the Big Bad rather then his damsel he can threaten the male hero with.  

Edited by LeighAn
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, bijoux said:

I can't imagine Felicity not doing up a bachelorette party a little bit if for no other reason than she grew up in Vegas.  Even the most toned down version would have some splash, hence the feather boas.  And she has become a lot more accepting of Donna in the last couple years so she'd be less self-conscious about sharing traits.  

12 hours ago, JJ928 said:

I watched the Flash live last night and like a lot of people I felt duped. It was sold as an Iris episode but it was a Caitlin episode. I'm not saying CS shouldn't have her own eps, but I came for a bachlorette party, not whatever this bs Killer Frost arc is. I mean, last yr KF conspired with Iris' killer, she didn't care about anyone on that team. Caitlin & Frost could not co-exist, but now it seems like there was some CS in Frost all this time? They have no clue what to do with her which makes it worse.

I loved every single SmoakWest scene, and it was nice to get some confirmation that they communicate off screen. But Iris being forced into a friendship with the woman that conspired with her killer, will never sit right with me. Caitlin didn't even apologize for her actions, instead we get an excuse of she never remembers when KF is in control. Well, if you're gonna do a split personalty at least make the two personalities different.

I can't believe they Made CS her MOH, that's a lie, I can but I'm mad about it. You're telling me they couldn't cast a random college friend or family memeber for that role? Iris deserves so much better.

Hope they'll finally let Iris come over to Arrow. Iris & Felicity have such great chemistry, I need more scenes.

Well, Iris is ok marrying Barry and a version of him went on to try to kill her so....

2 hours ago, LeighAn said:

I'd consider the last episode pretty female focused since Felicity was front and centre and Oliver and Diggle played supporting characters to her storyline. Literally. She had like 25 minutes of screen time to like their 10 minutes. And she actually had something of merit to do both on the emotional front of her character on the action front of the show AND she advanced the main Big Bad plot and is now intimately connected to and seen as a legitimate threat to the Big Bad rather then his damsel he can threaten the male hero with.  

And Felicity got Alena, a female friend and they didn't discuss dating or relationships.  :D

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

And Felicity got Alena, a female friend and they didn't discuss dating or relationships

Even though they did spend a lot of time talking about Cayden James, a man but more of a work related man, they still talked about jobs and work! Work! 

Yeah, I don't know why Felicity completely forgets accepted social norms when she goes to Central City. I'm pretty sure a random, public restaurant is not a typical venue for a stripper, not even in Vegas. She did other odd stuff that I can't even remember because this episode was fairly boring, except drunk Barry. There was totally enough room on that door. 

• Love 2

I just got caught up on legends.   Love two creepy episodes in a row.   If they choose to go supernatural forever I'm for it. 

Though,  if someone wants to help me out I'd be grateful.   Did Darhks power work on Thea before she was cured because if not I'm wondering how it worked on Sara,  who didn't have the benefit of... magic flowers.  Her soul was regained but she still has Lazarus blood lust,  I assume it would have to be worse than Thea's was.