Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

The first (well, second!) thing I thought when I saw the leap picture was that his shadow looks like a Texas longhorn.  I think I've watched too many old westerns.  ☺️

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

The first (well, second!) thing I thought when I saw the leap picture was that his shadow looks like a Texas longhorn.  I think I've watched too many old westerns.  ☺️

That's the first thing I thought too! 😆

• Love 2
On 3/6/2022 at 2:31 PM, Pondlass1 said:

I prefer the short Dean Winchester hairstyle, but I think Danneel likes this length on her man.

When does Soldier Boy begin filming season 4? Anyone know?

We don’t even know if he’s in S4.  He didn’t give anything up during his interview w/MR.  All he said was he hoped to be invited back.

6 hours ago, roamyn said:

We don’t even know if he’s in S4.  He didn’t give anything up during his interview w/MR.  All he said was he hoped to be invited back.

Any comment, positive or negative, would be kinda a spoiler for Season 3 so it's expected to be vague either way.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

Any comment, positive or negative, would be kinda a spoiler for Season 3 so it's expected to be vague either way.

He did make a comment at the Vegas convention that he left his biceps in Toronto as soon as S3 wrapped. It sounds like he is very busy developing projects for the WB.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Casseiopeia said:

He did make a comment at the Vegas convention that he left his biceps in Toronto as soon as S3 wrapped. It sounds like he is very busy developing projects for the WB.

But filming isn't for at least another couple of months.  He's in great shape so it wouldn't be hard for him to build up again.  He still has the biceps for sure.  Those didn't go anywhere.

So I don't think that comment is confirmation one way or the other.

1 minute ago, ILoveReading said:

But filming isn't for at least another couple of months.  He's in great shape so it wouldn't be hard for him to build up again.  He still has the biceps for sure.  Those didn't go anywhere.

So I don't think that comment is confirmation one way or the other.

I didn't mean it as any kind of confirmation one way or the other I just repeated what he said. He is also very busy so maybe another 9 month commitment to The Boys might not be practical. However as we can see Kripke was in Austin yesterday so that probably means something.

1 minute ago, Casseiopeia said:

I didn't mean it as any kind of confirmation one way or the other I just repeated what he said. He is also very busy so maybe another 9 month commitment to The Boys might not be practical. However as we can see Kripke was in Austin yesterday so that probably means something.

Normally the show doesn't take that long to film.  coivd delayed a lot of the filming, making it longer.  With restrictions easing, it will make things easier and Jensen can come home when he's off.  And unless he is needed on set, producers meetings can be done over zoom.  I really hope him golfing with the head of Sony TV means something.

• Love 3

He was in almost every scene on Supernatural, so not such a huge commitment when it comes to The Boys. He’ll get time off for sure.

I’m selfish, tho, I know he has lots going on… but I’ll always want him in front of the camera.  The guy can act! (There’s so many that can’t.)

Too bad about the western.  I’m not a big fan of shows like The Boys. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

They're doing the SXSW panel for The Boys today in Austin (new trailer for S3!), which both of them are a part of. 

Cute to see them in front of the Impala. ♥️

Edited by Aithne
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, FlickChick said:

They probably don't care, but there is a forum for The Boys and it is posted there as well.

I figured it was posted there. I posted it here since there was already discussion here about The Boys panel in Austin.....and it is awesome!

• Love 2
On 3/12/2022 at 1:33 PM, Casseiopeia said:

Does anyone care this isn't SPN related anymore?

I come here to find out if Jensen is going to be on anything I can actually watch

• Love 2
2 hours ago, deemac said:

I come here to find out if Jensen is going to be on anything I can actually watch

Not yet but at least we will hear his voice (maybe) when Winchesters finally airs...next spring on the hopefully not sold as a news talk network CW.

21 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

This showed up randomly and yes I do too...

I always wonder if she knows how many random grins she's given this fandom. One day I hope to hear someone take the mic  at a con and say "Hi, my name is Kirby and I'm from SC..." (for real). Just to see Jensen's reaction.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 5

Talk about getting taller, look at JJ!! 🥰

They ARE Beautiful.

All of them. 💞

58 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I always wonder if she knows how many random grins she's given this fandom. One day I hope to hear someone take the mic at at a con and say "Hi, my name is Kirby and I'm from SC..." (for real). Just to see Jensen's reaction.

This would be Awesome. Sauce. 😄

Edited by Myrelle
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

I don't if they should work together, m. night had one good movie and a bunch of pretty awful ones. But Jensen seems happy to take pics together.

Signs was good but yeah everything else was pretty mediocre. One of my coworkers knows him; he's good friends with her brother and she said that he's really nice.

Edited by DeeDee79
  • Love 1
On 3/25/2022 at 10:45 PM, DeeDee79 said:

Signs was good but yeah everything else was pretty mediocre. One of my coworkers knows him; he's good friends with her brother and she said that he's really nice.

Hubs and I just finished up the most recent season of The Servant, which we liked a lot; and we're fans of most of his stuff(he is quirky and anyone would be hard-pressed to  top his early work), so I would love to see Jensen work with him.

On 4/3/2022 at 12:27 PM, Casseiopeia said:

He looked So. HAWT!! at the Indy con.

I do think he's out growing the Creation cons, though. 

I understand why he does them-easy and fun money, most of the time, for sure and the fans still flock to them(which is no small part of why, IMO; he's always been so appreciative of the Supernatural fandom and all they've ever done for both the show and everyone associated with it-in fact, I believe that this is most likely his biggest reason for continuing to do them).

The content and Creation's way of running things is just so old and moldy(especially for the fans who simply cannot attend them in person and have to rely on SM for any news or new info), at this point-and mainly because the questions from the audience are so old and moldy, too.

I do so wish Creation would change things in numerous ways. Honestly, it wouldn't be that hard.

But until then, I never get tired of seeing how Jensen has grown, and continues to grow, since Supernatural ended.

I'm really feeling the excitement for the prequel now, too, and after the announcements of the casting. 

Hoping with all mt heart that the cinematography will be more like early SPN, but that's for another thread. 

• Love 3

I mean seriously, get a REAL question moderator(not just the people who supposedly vet the questions before they are asked but let anything through no matter how many times they've been asked or how embarrassing/inappropriate they are).

Or they can have the questions vetted ahead of time(like the Boys con is doing for some of the guests, the questions have to be submitted before the con, the moderator will ask them if deemed appropriate), but in the case of the SPN cons the person who submitted it can stand up, say hello, so there is still some personal interaction, but the moderator ASKS it. And if the person tries to overstep their bounds, they get told to sit down and their question isn't asked.

Solo panels, so fans don't feel awkward asking about projects the other one isn't involved in.  Or at least mix up the guest pairings.

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Jensen's ghost story is the best. 

It starts around 8 minutes

HA!

That was new!

Awesome.

I also loved his favorite birthday celebration also.

Thanks for posting the panel. 

• Love 2
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

HA!

That was new!

Awesome.

I also loved his favorite birthday celebration also.

Thanks for posting the panel. 

I know its a private thing, but I would love to see the Forever Young video. 

I love that Danneel had a no cell phone rule.  That meant Jensen didn't have to be "on" he can just relax and enjoy himself.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, tessathereaper said:

I mean seriously, get a REAL question moderator(not just the people who supposedly vet the questions before they are asked but let anything through no matter how many times they've been asked or how embarrassing/inappropriate they are).

Or they can have the questions vetted ahead of time(like the Boys con is doing for some of the guests, the questions have to be submitted before the con, the moderator will ask them if deemed appropriate), but in the case of the SPN cons the person who submitted it can stand up, say hello, so there is still some personal interaction, but the moderator ASKS it. And if the person tries to overstep their bounds, they get told to sit down and their question isn't asked.

Solo panels, so fans don't feel awkward asking about projects the other one isn't involved in.  Or at least mix up the guest pairings.

The afternoon panel is worth the watch. Jensen's "ghost" story is hysterical.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

Jensen's ghost story is the best. 

It starts around 8 minutes

He is a natural born storyteller - it's a gift (to him and to us).

He really does have Jared's number - no doubt about that.

• Love 1

I haven’t watched the panels yet.  But I grew  tired of the boring and repetitive questions ages ago.  There’s so many fascinating things to learn, it’s frustrating sometimes. 

But Jensen always gives a performance and tells a great story ( much embellished sometimes I would think 😆) because he knows the fans have invested their money and love and they want to see a show… and that’s what they get, despite mediocre questions. 

The conventions need a shake up in formula and offer a solo panel too.  (The constant interruptions get to me sometimes. ) Jensen does a great solo (his solo panel in Melbourne is a good watch), but I don’t know about Jared, he goes off on tangents and loses his audience.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

The ghost story is so funny.  His "pout" when the panel started about his scooter breaking down is hysterical too. :)  He tells great stories.

Something else about his ghost story caught my ear.  He said he was on a zoom call and the people on the other end asked why he didn't freak out about possible ghosts.  That suggests, to me, that whoever it was isn't overly familiar with SPN, if they had to ask. So who were you talking to Jensen and about what?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

If that ghost story unfolded the way he told it, I bet he was hoping for the inevitable, often-asked question about how they deal with the supernatural. LOL!  I, too, would love to know who was on the other side of the Zoom call - just because I would love to hear their reactions from their perspective. :)

• Love 4
(edited)
On 4/4/2022 at 11:08 AM, tessathereaper said:

I think Creation tried in the past to moderate q's but for whatever reason it didn't work or the questions were left up to the volunteers to decide what was appropriate and what wasn't. For example Creation tried to moderate the fans from dumping their personal issues on the guys during panels after Jared opened up about his issues. It worked to some extent but fans still want validation from the guys about their own struggles. Otherwise Jared and Jensen really don't seem to mind answering the same q's over and over (fans pay a ton of money to get their moment) and sometimes they come up with new stories we've never heard before.

What they don't care for is being ambushed by a certain segment of fandom. It never ends well and their words always get twisted.  I think those are the only questions that are mostly off limits during their panels.

Edited by Casseiopeia
  • Love 2