Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Featherhat said:

I'm pretty certain that's incorrect. Walker hasn't been listed in any of the production updates as a pilot that was fully or even partially shot. Nor have we seen any "lets do this!" stuff you see appearing on SM from the cast and crew when filming gets underway. They were just assuming because it's normally pilot season right now and it's been picked up to series. 

And yeah, there's no way they shoot a pilot without the main character in 80-90% of scenes at least. Especially because he's the big reason it got picked up in the first place and they were only going to shoot a "pilot" anyway to see what worked and what didn't before filming proper got underway in July.

If this article was actual interviews with Jensen and Jared, how could that go to print saying he filmed it if he didn't? So presuming he did film it, maybe he did it during his winter hiatus? Or during the season? He's the EP so maybe they did it in Austin? I guess someone will fact check it or something. I thought it was really weird.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

If this article was actual interviews with Jensen and Jared, how could that go to print saying he filmed it if he didn't? So presuming he did film it, maybe he did it during his winter hiatus? Or during the season? He's the EP so maybe they did it in Austin? I guess someone will fact check it or something. I thought it was really weird.

Interviews get embellished all the time. I'm sure cast and crew would have posted something before/during/after filming. It's not like it was a hush/hush project.

Back when the SPN Pilot filmed both Jensen and Jared were freed up for two entire episodes of their respective shows.

Lois and Clark, that new show, was also already picked up and that filming was reported as well as the shutdown of filming. 

Whenever Jared was off filming SPN, you would get all kinds of pics and selfies of him for/at various events. So he had time for all that, filming SPN and filming an entire Pilot somewhere in between? 

• Love 1

This article seems to say it hasn't been filmed yet. 

https://deadline.com/2020/03/pilot-season-2020-networks-backup-scripts-move-streaming-model-coronavirus-1202890652/ 

It was picked up to series in January the cast has come out over February and March, many of whom are active on social media and have posted pictures from set before. No way we wouldn't have heard something on this high profile project. 

Looking at the article again there are no direct quotes about shooting it "yeah it was so weird and awesome to be doing a new series with new cast members." or whatever. 

I could be wrong but I find it unlikely he shot it in between this show and quietly. The only reason they were having a proper pilot was to see what worked and what didn't, they didn't have to rush between his and LM's (and others) other projects to get it ready for May and decision time. 

• Love 1

I'd guess the Austin article was just assuming when it said the Walker pilot had already been filmed.  The Deadline.com article above says specifically:

"Additionally, a number of projects — including Fox’s Call Me Kat, ABC’s The Big Sky, NBC’s LA Mayor and Young Rock and the CW’s Superman & Lois and Walker — have straight-to-series orders and have writers rooms going. Most of them were planning to film a pilot episode during pilot season, take a break to assess it before starting series production. They will now go straight to series production."

That seems pretty clear to me that they didn't film the pilot.  

• Love 2

It's just been announced that JDM and his wife will be hosting a chat show from their home starting April 17 on AMC's TV channel on Fridays...virtually(that is guests will be virtual)--first guests Jensen and Daneel.  It's called Friday night in with the Morgans.  Should be fun--really looking forward to Jensen with JDM.  JDM is always fun.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 10
33 minutes ago, Jakes said:

It's just been announced that JDM and his wife will be hosting a chat show from their home starting April 17 on AMC...virtually--first guests Jensen and Daneel.  It's called Friday night in with the Morgans.  Should be fun--really looking forward to Jensen with JDM.  JDM is always fun.

I'm assuming that it's on AMC's TV website. Would be great to see - thanks for the head's up.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

I'm assuming that it's on AMC's TV website. Would be great to see - thanks for the head's up.

Sorry should have been clearer--will edit.  JDM's show will actually be broadcast on AMC itself--on TV...lack of new product is causing TV to get creative.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Toronto last Oct.

Wow, talk about the possibility of being prophetic! I hope not though. Lord knows I have no faith in Dabb, but I think the series should have a proper ending. If I don't like it, I'll always have my personal ending to S11 finale. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Jakes said:

It's just been announced that JDM and his wife will be hosting a chat show from their home starting April 17 on AMC's TV channel on Fridays...virtually(that is guests will be virtual)--first guests Jensen and Daneel.  It's called Friday night in with the Morgans.  Should be fun--really looking forward to Jensen with JDM.  JDM is always fun.

It's not showing up on the AMC schedule in the next few weeks (I was trying to find a time). Let us know if you hear more details.  It's giving me something to look forward to!

ETA:  I just Googled and found an article on Deadline that says:

Filmed from their farm in upstate New York, the show will launch on Friday April 17 at 10pm.

I guess I'll just have to tune in (at my local time) to see if it's on, despite not being on the schedule.

Edited by ahrtee
  • Love 2

I have such a vivid memory of my dad frosting my mother's hair back in the day - him pulling her hair through that cap while she yelped and then using a paint brush to apply the color. Good times! 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 4/10/2020 at 6:56 PM, ahrtee said:

It's not showing up on the AMC schedule in the next few weeks (I was trying to find a time). Let us know if you hear more details.  It's giving me something to look forward to!

ETA:  I just Googled and found an article on Deadline that says:

Filmed from their farm in upstate New York, the show will launch on Friday April 17 at 10pm.

I guess I'll just have to tune in (at my local time) to see if it's on, despite not being on the schedule.

It’s on the Verizon guide now!

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

It's cool that re-affirm they are coming back to finish the last 2 episodes.   I like how they say this will recharge them with this enforced time off so they can really go all out with a bang for the final 2 episodes.

PS--anyone know when this issue hits Barnes and Noble...i'll go there when I know I just need to make one trip.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Icarus said:

I absolutely love these pictures, IMO they are the best of all the photo shoots they have ever done.

How in the hell does Jensen just keep getting better damn looking?? OMG.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, trudysmom said:

How in the hell does Jensen just keep getting better damn looking?? OMG.

I have seen some of THE  Most Beautiful Ever Jensen-content come out of this photoshoot.

And I am Serious when I say Ever. 😍

Good. Goddess. 💞❣️

• Love 9

There's another video from EW, with Jensen and Jared playing divas to Misha's needy puppy. It's cute, but probably not fun for those with no sense of humor when it comes to their favourite(s).

ETA: Sorry, @ILoveReading I didn't see your post. Have I mentioned how much I hate the ads on this site now - they make it so freaking hard to navigate on the phone.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

There's another video from EW, with Jensen and Jared playing divas to Misha's needy puppy. It's cute, but probably not fun for those with no sense of humor when it comes to their favourite(s).

ETA: Sorry, @ILoveReading I didn't see your post. Have I mentioned how much I hate the ads on this site now - they make it so freaking hard to navigate on the phone.

This is so friggin' funny.

I can't get enough of it. 

• Love 4

EW is just a cornucopia of J2M goodness right now. Lordy, they are gonna have nothing left if when the end really comes!

ETA, I swear to Chuck I am not picking on Jared - he looks better/healthier in the face than I have seen him for a long time - but omfg he is thin. If the camera adds ten pounds, I can't imagine what he looks like in person. His shirt and pants are hanging on him.

EVk4PRCWAAIp9zz.jpg

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 3

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/san-diego-comic-con-canceled-coronavirus-pandemic-1284432?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

The annual entertainment and comic book convention was scheduled to take place from July 23-26.

San Diego Comic-Con has been canceled as the coronavirus pandemic continues to reshape how the world views large public gatherings. The annual entertainment and comic book convention was scheduled to take place from July 23-26 in San Diego, California. It will next occur July 22-25, 2021.

This is the first time in the event's 50-year history that it has been canceled.

• Useful 1
40 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

I hope that J&D's project is something different than this. Cuz I gotta say, as much as I love both couples (and I'm sure the other two are wonderful women) this was about as much fun as watching paint dry.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I hope that J&D's project is something different than this. Cuz I gotta say, as much as I love both couples (and I'm sure the other two are wonderful women) this was about as much fun as watching paint dry.

Definitely a WIP.  Hopefully they'll figure things out later--like better editing, *letting people talk* instead of cutting abruptly to someone else, and letting them talk about something they're interested in instead of a sort of interview. Maybe, if they had just one guest per show, it would have more of a "visiting with friends" comfortable chat vibe.  Jensen looked checked out most of the time.  The doctor had almost nothing to say, even when they let her talk.  She kind of had the "what the hell am I doing here" expression the whole time.   And they kept cutting to what's'er name (from Walking Dead?) who kept taking over the conversation and saying nothing. Maybe AMC figured she's the one people knew most/wanted to see.  Huh.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ahrtee said:

Definitely a WIP.  Hopefully they'll figure things out later--like better editing, *letting people talk* instead of cutting abruptly to someone else, and letting them talk about something they're interested in instead of a sort of interview. Maybe, if they had just one guest per show, it would have more of a "visiting with friends" comfortable chat vibe.  Jensen looked checked out most of the time.  The doctor had almost nothing to say, even when they let her talk.  She kind of had the "what the hell am I doing here" expression the whole time.   And they kept cutting to what's'er name (from Walking Dead?) who kept taking over the conversation and saying nothing. Maybe AMC figured she's the one people knew most/wanted to see.  Huh.  

What's-her-name was definitely the weakest link for me. She talked a lot without saying much of anything. The therapy talk was just awkward.  Danneel seemed annoyed that [she] thought to have alcohol while they didn't,  lol.

• Love 1

I thought the way they segued (had to look up the spelling for that) was abrupt and almost rude.  
Is this going to be a weekly thing with Jeff? If so, it needs a major shake up in formula.
Lots of celebrities doing the quarantine bit from their living room. It could be fun.... but this was baaad.

Still, J & D looked great. I look like Cousin It and my acrylic nails are all bitten off.

EDITED TO ADD.. checkingTwitter it looks like the show was a hit and viewers ecstatic. So what do I know?

Edited by Pondlass1
  • LOL 3

The most recent issue of Entertainment weekly has j j and m on the cover. Even inside, there is no foursome. They left Jack out of the shiw's farewell. To me, this is good news. Great pix.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

Watching that it almost sounds like Jensen is throwing shade at the writing.  That's how it came across to me.  How did they get through that with a straight face.  lol

Seems like he was the only one who knew what was happening with the scene,  lol.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2