Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

Interview with Jared and Jensen with the Japanese media.  The questions are written in Japanese but based on the answers it isn't hard to figure out the what the gist of the question was.  I was distracted when I listed I listed to it and haven't had a chance to watch uninterrupted yet, , but I don't think there is any spoilers, but its possible I missed something.

10 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

Wow I looked it up.  That's 6ft 4 inches at the shoulders(where the saddle rests aka the withers)  

That's like riding on Jared's shoulders.  

ETA:  Actually, more like sitting on Jared's head?  😊

Edited by ahrtee
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, ahrtee said:

That's like riding on Jared's shoulders.  

ETA:  Actually, more like sitting on Jared's head?  😊

I used to ride a 15.5 hands horse.  I swear I got nose-bleeds from the altitude.  

• Useful 1
On 9/12/2020 at 12:36 PM, Casseiopeia said:

So TNT is doing a fan favorite week of Supernatural starting Monday.  I went through the list and I thought it was interesting who the writers were for the chosen episodes.

Eric Kripke wrote 6, Ben Edlund 6, Robbie Thompson (BABY!!) 3, Jeremy Carver 2, Sera Gamble 1 and I count Meredith Glynn as the main writer for Lebanon so 1 for her.  I personally don't count ScoobyNatural as an actual episode but 1 for the Scooby writers.

For the most part the best writers of the series.

Monday

The Pilot, Lazarus Rising, The End, Changing Channels, Crossroad Blues

Tues

,AHBL2, Monster at the End of this Book, Fan Fiction, BABY!, Monster Movie,

Wed

No Rest for the Wicked, Abandon All Hope, Don't Call Me Shurley, ScoobyNatural, Night Shifter

Thur

In My Time of Dying, Mystery Spot, Swan Song, Lebanon, The French Mistake

I think Faith is pretty strong and I love Citizen Fang 

59 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Never watched The Talk...now I guess I'll have to

Isn't that the show with Sharon Osbourne and Eve? It's not that bad; certainly no worse than any of the other talk shows out there. I watched when they were on there about 2 seasons ago ( I think ) and it wasn't a terrible experience.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, tessathereaper said:

Right underneath Jensen says he's excited to have "this beast" in his driveway so it sounds like he bought one.  And they respond, it'll look good next to Baby. 🙂

Oooh! I didn't click through. That is awesome, and good for him!

• Love 3

Yep.  I'm off work this week and so excited to have one day to watch beloved old reruns when it jumped from season 4 to 15. Blech.  Not worth sitting through the first time, much less in reruns. No thanks.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

Yikes!  Jared's hair!

I know 'styled' hair (on guys) isn't a thing right now, but I hope he gets a better cut for his new show. 

Not a lot of anything new on that interview but it's always nice to see them. 

Edited by gonzosgirrl
clarity
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

I'm "dazed and confused". Why do they need money to get people to vote? There are platforms everywhere to encourage people to get out and vote including on social media. So I don't get it.

I suspect this has more to do with helping people get to polls or change the laws in Texas to allow for more mail voting since, according to the article Texas law doea not allow Covid 19 to be used as a reason for not voting in person.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I know 'styled' hair (on guys) isn't a thing right now, but I hope he gets a better cut for his new show. 

Not a lot of anything new on that interview but it's always nice to see them. 

Do you mean Jared? That is his cut for the show I believe. There were some tweets about it a few days ago that he was getting his Walker look. I like the shorter and I'm sure he had his beanie on right before so I think it will look good on screen. 

• Love 2
Just now, Bobcatkitten said:

Do you mean Jared? That is his cut for the show I believe. There were some tweets about it a few days ago that he was getting his Walker look. I like the shorter and I'm sure he had his beanie on right before so I think it will look good on screen. 

I like the length but there is no style to it. You're probably right about the beanie.

• Love 2

That local CW reporter actually had a really good question at the end!  Has anybody asked that at a con?  I put the question in a spoiler box in case somebody wants to be surprised 😊

Spoiler

If you lived in the real Supernatural world, would you want to know the monsters are real?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, FlickChick said:

I'm "dazed and confused". Why do they need money to get people to vote? There are platforms everywhere to encourage people to get out and vote including on social media. So I don't get it.

How do you think those platforms on social media have the money for staff to create social media, etc?  They need money to pay the bills which comes from donations.  And in the case of some places like Texas, which don't allow covid to be a reason for mail in voting as @catrox14 said, it's probably to help let people know how they can vote, get them to the polls safely, etc.

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, BlueSapphire said:

There’s also the issue of the governor of Texas, which has a population of almost 30 million, decided to put out an Executive Order that there could only be one ballot drop-off box per county.  

I knew there was something else going on in Texas and I just couldn't remember what it was.  That was it.

Supernatural Gets Marathons on TNT as Series Finale Airs Nov. 19 on The CW

WarnerMedia comes together to celebrate the final season of The CW and Warner Bros. Television's Supernatural with two special marathons on TNT.

On October 6-8, TNT will air the first 13 episodes of Season 15, providing fans with the opportunity to catch up on the final season.

Additionally, on November 19 from 5:00am to 8:00pm ET/PT, TNT will host a 15-hour Supernatural marathon as a countdown to the two-hour series finale event, airing later that evening on The CW. This “best of” marathon will include one episode from each season along with interstitials featuring unique behind-the-scenes clips and anecdotes from the cast.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, tessathereaper said:

I knew there was something else going on in Texas and I just couldn't remember what it was.  That was it.

Everything's bigger in Texas, especially their voter suppression.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Casseiopeia said:

I thought it was amazing. CNN no less!

Well, they did put in a disclaimer:

("Supernatural" is produced by Warner Bros. TV, which like CNN is owned by WarnerMedia.)  

Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki on the Hardest Part About Saying Goodbye

Not really a spoiler, just Jensen talking about The Boys 👇

Spoiler

"I've been a fan of [The Boys] since I saw the first episode. When I was talking to Kripke over quarantine break, I mentioned, 'Hey, somebody is going to be out of work pretty soon. What is happening over there in your world?' That kind of started a conversation and he called me the next day and was like, 'Look, there is a role coming up in season 3 that I could see you throwing your hat in the ring for,' and I was like, 'OK,'" Ackles said of how The Boys came to be. "I want to stress this was not him calling me being like, 'I got this for you. Come on over.' They were already out to some heavy hitters and guys I was like, 'I can't compete with that,' so I had to fight for it and I'm glad I did."

"I'm excited to put on a superhero outfit too," he said. "That is kicka**. I have to be in L.A. for the next couple of months because it takes that long to build it so every two weeks, you have to go in for a fitting and it builds. These things are works of art, so I am excited for that. It will be cool. Finally something my 3-year-old son can be really proud of -- a flannel shirt and some boots are not the coolest thing to a 3-year-old but a guy with a mask and a shield..."

Edited by starfishka
  • Love 9