Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I want to know how the person driving the car gets out.  That looks like a tight squeeze.

I literally thought the same thing. Maybe you can remove the windshield or get out through the trunk. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

LOL, I think WB needs to look up the word 'fan'. 😛

I thought it was pretty funny, though. Grant Gustin almost seemed to answer in Barry persona.

And I have to agree with Jensen here. As soon as you find something to neutralize the Flash's speed - which numerous people have managed in the show - you have him. He knows zero hand-to-hand fighting moves.

Edited by Aeryn13
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Me too. But the blurb says who knew the Js were Flash fans. Nothing about their part is fannish, lol. 

I guess since they did know the term "metahuman", it is implied they knew something about the show. Like you said, a very lose definition of "fan". Though I guess it was just all meant tongue-in-cheek. 

Legends of Tomorrow had an episode in their last Season where they referenced Supernatural by name, a version of "Baby" was in it and the main character said that Dean Winchester was her hall pass.   

Now that Arrow has concluded and the 100, well technically still has to conclude, even though they just killed their own show at the near finish line, is Flash gonna be the oldest remaining show on the network once SPN is gone? I think so.   

• Useful 1

I’m surprised TWD last that long. Same story, different zombie. Nothing ever changed.

At least there’s  been some gems sprinkled along the way during the dying days of Supernatural... Baby for one. It’s become my all time favourite.  

• Love 3

So TNT is doing a fan favorite week of Supernatural starting Monday.  I went through the list and I thought it was interesting who the writers were for the chosen episodes.

Eric Kripke wrote 6, Ben Edlund 6, Robbie Thompson (BABY!!) 3, Jeremy Carver 2, Sera Gamble 1 and I count Meredith Glynn as the main writer for Lebanon so 1 for her.  I personally don't count ScoobyNatural as an actual episode but 1 for the Scooby writers.

For the most part the best writers of the series.

Monday

The Pilot, Lazarus Rising, The End, Changing Channels, Crossroad Blues

Tues

,AHBL2, Monster at the End of this Book, Fan Fiction, BABY!, Monster Movie,

Wed

No Rest for the Wicked, Abandon All Hope, Don't Call Me Shurley, ScoobyNatural, Night Shifter

Thur

In My Time of Dying, Mystery Spot, Swan Song, Lebanon, The French Mistake

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

So TNT is doing a fan favorite week of Supernatural starting Monday.  I went through the list and I thought it was interesting who the writers were for the chosen episodes.

Eric Kripke wrote 6, Ben Edlund 6, Robbie Thompson (BABY!!) 3, Jeremy Carver 2, Sera Gamble 1 and I count Meredith Glynn as the main writer for Lebanon so 1 for her.  I personally don't count ScoobyNatural as an actual episode but 1 for the Scooby writers.

Monday

Tues

Wed

No Rest for the Wicked, Abandon All Hope, Don't Call Me Shurley, ScoobyNatural, Night Shifter

Thur

Also, all but a few of the episodes were from seasons 1-5 (most from seasons 2, 4 and 5).   The outliers were their standalone "very special episodes":  Fan Fiction, Baby, Lebanon, Scoobynatural and The French Mistake.  Don't Call Me Shurley was the only later episode here that was part of the SPN mytharc.  

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Monday

Tues

Wed

Thur

Yes supposedly the J's and Misha and others pick their favorites and we get some behind the scenes details too.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Jared and Jensen in VC last night?

Adorable! I wondered if they'd stick through the weekend. I assumed they might want to be there to insure the cars get shipped. Plus, once they leave the country, they're not coming back in for a long time. Jensen will head to Toronto after the first of the year, but it's not like they can come and go anymore.

• Love 3

So it seems that Jensen and Jared are making a road trip back to Austin just not in the Impala, hope we get some pictures along their journey providing this is true.  It comes from the private FB of an Impala group - I am sure we will find out soon.

• Love 3

This is from Chad Lindberg's twitter (couldn't link so copied): 

ChadLindberg

@ChadLindberg

·Sep 12

A huge thank you to

@HillywoodShow

for bringing Ellen and Ash back together one last time!!! #SPNFamilyForever

Quote Tweet

Samantha Ferris

@samanthajferris

· Sep 12

Where is my head?!? I forgot to post this yesterday. The roadhouse lives on

. #SPN #SPNFamilyForever #Spnfamily #Supernatural @ChadLindberg.

image.png.a06686ecb1d9b12ce4c3bf749e96eeb1.png

Does this mean there's another Hillywood parody in the works?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ahrtee said:

ChadLindberg

@ChadLindberg

·Sep 12

A huge thank you to

@HillywoodShow

Quote Tweet

Samantha Ferris

@samanthajferris

· Sep 12

Would be cool if we get one last one to cap off the show.

1 hour ago, ahrtee said:

ChadLindberg

@ChadLindberg

·Sep 12

A huge thank you to

@HillywoodShow

Quote Tweet

Samantha Ferris

@samanthajferris

· Sep 12

Chad looks a little like like a younger Bill Pullman there.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

I actually thought his character was the best part of Ask Jeeves.  Love the love...

When I see these types of comments (which I love) from other actors, I’m always reminded of an interview with Tricia Helfer, who played the confused ghost in Roadkill, season 2. She laughingly noted that in between takes, while the three of them sat in the car together, the boys basically ignored her, playing on their phones. That’s not meant to be a slam on the Js at all, but just an indicator to me of how they’ve matured over the years. Or maybe an indication that their mamas saw the interview and gave them a good talking to about how to treat guests. 😂

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

So now the Impalas are on their way 'home'.

What I want to know is which Impala is the one with the door locks that drove me insane in "Yellow Fever" ??

These:

Capture.thumb.JPG.642bbd7b605632e1b8d358d4acc160c5.JPG

It seemed like every other scene they'd change from that to the normal chrome "head" door locks:

Capture2.thumb.JPG.715e466a28430fd697d48e2d5e16eb08.JPG

The slim door locks Impala doesn't actually show up much, or at least is not nearly as noticeable in other episodes (to me) as this one.  It's worth noting that whichever it is, it's also the one they used in Jensen's music video for "Eye of the Tiger" at the end of "Yellow Fever."

• Love 1

Well done for Jared to be so honest in the podcast, it must have been very embarrassing for him - interesting that he said there wasn't anyone trying to get money out of it, It was in general rather a sad podcast, all very serious and weighty subjects.

On the Mitch text - it is sad about the road trip but I am surprised he is still trying to muscle in on the Supernatural train - Danneel gave a very clear message when told that Mitch was pontificating on something to do with shipping and how the J's and their family hated it - she came back with something along the lines as she had never met him he wouldn't know what her views were.

• Useful 2
27 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Well done for Jared to be so honest in the podcast, it must have been very embarrassing for him - interesting that he said there wasn't anyone trying to get money out of it, It was in general rather a sad podcast, all very serious and weighty subjects.

On the Mitch text - it is sad about the road trip but I am surprised he is still trying to muscle in on the Supernatural train - Danneel gave a very clear message when told that Mitch was pontificating on something to do with shipping and how the J's and their family hated it - she came back with something along the lines as she had never met him he wouldn't know what her views were.

I'd still like to know what Mitch has to do with the show. He is Clif's brother, right? Do I have to listen to the podcast or does anyone feel like giving me a summary? LOL...only if anyone feels like it. :)

12 minutes ago, S Cook Productions said:

I'd still like to know what Mitch has to do with the show. He is Clif's brother, right? Do I have to listen to the podcast or does anyone feel like giving me a summary? LOL...only if anyone feels like it. 🙂

Two separate things. Mitch had nothing to do with the podcast, she was simply including two things in one post.

He (Mitch) made a film about SPN fans/fandom. Opinions vary on its merit (you couldn't pay me to watch it). IMO he is just another of the multitudes of people who have turned SPN fans/fandom into a cottage industry. There is some degree of Kevin Bacon to the show/J2 and there are always going to be people who gravitate to any kind of connection, no matter how vicarious.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, Icarus said:

On the Mitch text - it is sad about the road trip

I haven't followed all the trails on social media, but I think here, he's just saying it negates the rumor that they were each driving their Impalas back to Texas. I thought I saw somewhere that they are driving back together (just not in the Impalas) but I honestly have no idea what's accurate at all.

• Love 1

A summary of Jared: 

Talked about his long-time anxiety and how he was worried about quarantining alone for 14 days but it turned out good. He loves the show Alone. The family is watching it too. Koda his dog is there and is adorable. Couldn't even take the trash in the hall during quarantine. 

He was in a sauna blanket in his bed the whole time and has an infrared sauna at home. He travels with the blanket. 

He pontificated on the difference between a psychologist (how to handle a problem) vs. a psychiatrist (why do you have the problem.

A very sad story about his dog Sadie that he first got on Gilmore Girls and how bad her last few months of life were. Her hips failed. She could't control her bladder or get up and down. But she always looked at him like "what are we doing today Dad." And then one day she didn't look that way. A few days later they let her go. He was there with her. 

He said the boys getting the car wasn't in their contacts - just a gift from WB. And he repeated several times that he is the car guy - still owns his first car. 

On the arrest - it was a mix of reasons/excuses why it happened. He hadn't slept or ate when they went on a double date with friends. Visited a friend's new club. Took some free drinks from a bachelorette party. He mentioned twice he could have been drugged. Said he doesn't remember any of it. Has watched the security video of it but has no recollection. Said he might've thought he was getting jumped and was defending himself. He said he is embarrassed and humiliated but the people involve work at his club and know him and told him it's okay. Said it's in the past. 

Says Walker will be completely different then the old Walker Texas Ranger. Was hoping to start filming in September but still building sets. Hopefully October. PIcked up for 13 but if film all those then will hit into when the next season would usually start filming. All the higher ups ill have to decide what a shortened COVID season will be.

One addition - he talked about how he is working hard to make sure that the tears at the end of the show are Sam's tears and not Jared's tears. Based on acting advice Peter O'Toole gave him years ago.

I think that's the big stuff. 

Edited by Bobcatkitten
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

A summary of Jared: 

Talked about his long-time anxiety and how he was worried about quarantining alone for 14 days but it turned out good. He loves the show Alone. The family is watching it too. Koda his dog is there and is adorable. Couldn't even take the trash in the hall during quarantine. 

He was in a sauna blanket in his bed the whole time and has an infrared sauna at home. He travels with the blanket. 

He pontificated on the difference between a psychologist (how to handle a problem) vs. a psychiatrist (why do you have the problem.

A very sad story about his dog Sadie that he first got on Gilmore Girls and how bad her last few months of life were. Her hips failed. She could't control her bladder or get up and down. But she always looked at him like "what are we doing today Dad." And then one day she didn't look that way. A few days later they let her go. He was there with her. 

He said the boys getting the car wasn't in their contacts - just a gift from WB. And he repeated several times that he is the car guy - still owns his first car. 

On the arrest - it was a mix of reasons/excuses why it happened. He hadn't slept or ate when they went on a double date with friends. Visited a friend's new club. Took some free drinks from a bachelorette party. He mentioned twice he could have been drugged. Said he doesn't remember any of it. Has watched the security video of it but has no recollection. Said he might've thought he was getting jumped and was defending himself. He said he is embarrassed and humiliated but the people involve work at his club and know him and told him it's okay. Said it's in the past. 

Says Walker will be completely different then the old Walker Texas Ranger. Was hoping to start filming in September but still building sets. Hopefully October. PIcked up for 13 but if film all those then will hit into when the next season would usually start filming. All the higher ups ill have to decide what a shortened COVID season will be.

I think that's the big stuff. 

Thanks so much! Interesting stuff!

• Love 1

Thanks for the Jared recap. I am not surprised that he doesn't really take responsibility for his actions re the arrest. I hope that at least he is taking measures to make sure he doesn't get 'drugged' again. He is fortunate that it didn't have more/worse repercussions. He does look better than he did before, if still too thin. I wonder why they decided to call it 'Walker' if the show and characters are completely different. Maybe it was an easier pitch/sell than an original show, and they will for sure get eyeballs on it based on the name recognition anyway.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I am not surprised that he doesn't really take responsibility for his actions re the arrest. I hope that at least he is taking measures to make sure he doesn't get 'drugged' again.

That wasn't my impression. He said he hasn't touched alcohol since that incident. He repeatedly said he watched the security tape and couldn't remember a thing and barely recognised himself behaving like that. I didn't get the impression he didn't take responsibility or that this is something of a regular thing. A few factors came together, no sleep, no food (and the man has a ridiculous metabolism, that's why he gets thin so quickly), too much alcohol having gone to (at least) two bars with another couple. He had never blacked out before so he wondered if he was drugged. He didn't say he was. He just tried to come up with an explanation why he couldn't remember anything. That included the memory of getting jumped with Jensen those years ago.

• Love 7

I lived with a person with alcohol problems for a lot of years. I believe Jared believes what he's saying.

ETA: I'm very glad to hear he's been sober since. Good for him, and I mean that sincerely.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 6