Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

Do most of the DCCs who were PBCs retire after that?  Since watching MTT most of the PBCs  were 5 yr vets (except KaShara & Brittany Evans) and probably were ready to retire anyway. I 'm pretty sure Brittany did and  wonder if KaShara will.

6 hours ago, go4luca said:

I have always liked Kash.  I give her high marks for far how far she has come from that lost rookie who wore the wrong outfit her first night of TC.  I like her bubbly personality, her humor and she genuinely seems to like helping others.  I think she will do an awesome job representing the DCC at Pro Bowl.

I remember that.  Kelli didn't give her any mercy at all.  Something along the lines of the only thing I have spoon fed ya'll is what to wear and even gave you photos.  I bet she is very proud of how far she has come.  I wonder if anyone here could have predicted what a great ambassador she would become.

25 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I remember seeing that KaShara is doing a blog about her Pro Bowl Experience.  The first part came out today.  Not much there, but more than I expected given their schedule.

So proud of her she looks so beautiful today!!!

1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

I remember seeing that KaShara is doing a blog about her Pro Bowl Experience.  The first part came out today.  Not much there, but more than I expected given their schedule.

For anyone who missed it, here's the link to her blog:  KaShara's Pro Bowl Blog

She looks like she's having fun.  I hope the recent news from Kentucky doesn't spoil it for her.

7 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Do most of the DCCs who were PBCs retire after that?  Since watching MTT most of the PBCs  were 5 yr vets (except KaShara & Brittany Evans) and probably were ready to retire anyway. I 'm pretty sure Brittany did and  wonder if KaShara will.

And Jenn was a fourth year. Britanny wasn't point though, right? It does seem to me like being point&first group leader&pbc is the perfect way to retire. Look what happened with Jenna... there's nothing that could make your season more exciting after getting everything there is, so I can see why they are retiring. Although i'd love to see Kash back.

2 hours ago, go4luca said:

For anyone who missed it, here's the link to her blog:  KaShara's Pro Bowl Blog

She looks like she's having fun.  I hope the recent news from Kentucky doesn't spoil it for her.

That girl behind Kashara(next to?)needs to take Savanah to her colorist.

• Love 1

I can't get over how tiny this uniform is.  There literally is no where to hide an ounce of fat. 

Luckily this gal has a figure that can handle it.  Makes me want to give her a sandwich or two.

probowl redskins.jpg

13 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

The rest are just some various form of bra top and skirt/shorts with white gogo boots.

So the vest makes all the difference? lol I mean, I like the DCC outfit the best because I love the color blue in the shirt, but it's just a bra top and shorts with white gogo boots and a vest.

Just now, Mabinogia said:

So the vest makes all the difference? lol I mean, I like the DCC outfit the best because I love the color blue in the shirt, but it's just a bra top and shorts with white gogo boots and a vest.

You're right, but it is the vest that makes the difference in my opinion LOL

• Love 1

Does anyone else follow Molly on instagram?? She is really funny and cute! One of my faves. 

I can see Gina being group leader in a couple years. She seems to have gotten better with her approachability. 

2 hours ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

I agree, the DCC uniform is the best out of the bunch. The rest are just some various form of bra top and skirt/shorts with white gogo boots.

Yes, when Kelli calls it iconic, she is 100% correct 

4 hours ago, go4luca said:

I can't get over how tiny this uniform is.  There literally is no where to hide an ounce of fat. 

Luckily this gal has a figure that can handle it.  Makes me want to give her a sandwich or two.

probowl redskins.jpgThe

Shorts look too little and off balance. Need some thicker DCC material or longer shorts. I take back all the times I've said DCC Diaper when I see this. 

That girl is a knock out though. Fit but not too muscle skinny. 

Is she Redskins? They usually have those really skanky bra and panty looking unis.

Gotta love Denver bc the pants are different.

2 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

Is she Redskins? They usually have those really skanky bra and panty looking unis.

Yep on being Redskins.  Skanky panty is the perfect description.

Still snorting over your DCC diaper comment.

20 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

Shorts look too little and off balance. Need some thicker DCC material or longer shorts. I take back all the times I've said DCC Diaper when I see this. 

That girl is a knock out though. Fit but not too muscle skinny. 

Gotta love Denver bc the pants are different.

Those shorts are skimpier than the DCCs; they look like underwear.

• Love 1

What were the Dolphins thinking with that outfit????? I liked their uniform a long time ago and thin they have lost appeal with each change. That team, IMO has pretty colors and a cool dolphin theme to work with and that one she is wearing is so bleh!?

5 hours ago, tajalexander said:

The DCC absolutely have the best uniform.

9797783B-E76F-4C82-A55D-BEDD89FCE556.jpeg

I prefer the skirted bottoms over the shorts. I hate the go-go boots.  But if I just base my preference with just top and bottom I like Vikings, Colts, Falcons and Buccaneers.

1 hour ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

What were the Dolphins thinking with that outfit????? I liked their uniform a long time ago and thin they have lost appeal with each change. That team, IMO has pretty colors and a cool dolphin theme to work with and that one she is wearing is so bleh!?

Which one is the Dolphins uniform?

21 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

Somebody - maybe Ravens? - has a uni with tennis shoes and it looks so weird bc football always has some kind of boot.

Was it the DLC you were thinking of?  Because IMO, these are gawd awful.

27 minutes ago, go4luca said:
50 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

Somebody - maybe Ravens? - has a uni with tennis shoes and it looks so weird bc football always has some kind of boot.

Was it the DLC you were thinking of? 

Or Eagles?

10 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Or Eagles?

Oh now if you want to talk about skanky auditions, EAGLES. They do bikini contests ALA Hawaiian Tropic, etc.

No I was thinking purple with the Ravens. Maybe it's their cheer squad and not the dancers? I dunno, but glad you showed the Eagles in their tennies.

I dislike the eagles uniforms, they look like practice ware. I'm not a fan of the bra and short sleeves in general, I think the 3/4 and long sleeve uniforms look SO much better. I'd love for my HTC to get an updated uniform with some cowboy boots (I know they call them the #legendairyredboots, but I hate the go go style so much)

Kash looks great.

That redskins boot is a legit high heal, that's not what they dance in, is it?

Edited by beachespeaches
I can't spell
26 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

Oh now if you want to talk about skanky auditions, EAGLES. They do bikini contests ALA Hawaiian Tropic, etc.

No I was thinking purple with the Ravens. Maybe it's their cheer squad and not the dancers? I dunno, but glad you showed the Eagles in their tennies.

Are you talking about the bikini portion of their auditions, or are you talking about actual bikini contests? 

I remember seeing a uniform bottom that was so tiny that it should nearly have been called underwear rather than a pair of shorts.  The shorts were no more than two inches top to bottom all the way across (with a smidge more in the crotch area but not much more), were form-fitting and were slightly higher on the hips then in the middle.  In fact, they were so low in the middle that they barely stopped short of showing pubic hair (or where the hairline started).  I thought I had saved it because I was so aghast that some team would make their girls wear something like that in public since it seems closer to underwear than a uniform bottom but I can't find it.

Edited by EricaShadows
1 hour ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

ok my bad.  What were the Detroit Lions thinking with that outfit? 

Those silver one piece suits are pretty horrible. But as a Detroit fan and also a technical editor that's a fan of the Lions color scheme, I have to appreciate most of the Lions cheerleaders uniforms they've showed up with. I'm particular to the ones in the attached photo; I like the balance of the long sleeves. I found a little catalog of Lions cheerleaders outfits at http://blog.thelineup.com/detroit-lions-cheer-uniforms, and most are pretty inoffensive if not kind of cool!

lions.jpg

• Love 4
1 hour ago, PollyHowell said:

Those silver one piece suits are pretty horrible. But as a Detroit fan and also a technical editor that's a fan of the Lions color scheme, I have to appreciate most of the Lions cheerleaders uniforms they've showed up with. I'm particular to the ones in the attached photo; I like the balance of the long sleeves. I found a little catalog of Lions cheerleaders outfits at http://blog.thelineup.com/detroit-lions-cheer-uniforms, and most are pretty inoffensive if not kind of cool!

lions.jpg

Thanks for posting this.  I think all of their outfits look great, including the footwear.  I particularly like the gray jumpsuit.

These outfits are modern, fun, functional, and comfortable.  They look made to jump around in for three and a half hours.  Being a new team (formed 2016) I bet someone who dances chose these.  They are body conscious, but not slutty.

Not one titty or ass cheek to be seen. These outfits are for dancing, and not for being a hypersexualized male fantasty.  Most teams outfits look like torture devices.  You say these ladies are talented athletes, but you don't pay them well and dress them like prostitutes.

Edited by hypeman
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Are you talking about the bikini portion of their auditions, or are you talking about actual bikini contests? 

Yeah, I knew about the bikini portion of auditions, and of course they do bikini calendars, but I didn't know about contests...not that it would surprise me, though.

14 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

I think the Eagles squad comes off as the trashiest squad around, followed closely by the Redskins. 

I hope the Eagles lose the Pooperbowl based on their outfits alone. Not everything Vera Wang designs is necessarily great. WHERE. IS. THE. BLING?

On 1/23/2018 at 5:59 PM, MrsEVH said:

I don't know! I wonder about KaShara too. She doesn't come off as one of those "I've gotten everything so I can be done now" type of girls. But at the same time, i believe her bio says she wants to be a physical therapist and she only has her bachelors degree. She's 26 so idk. It's hard to tell! 

5 hours ago, PollyHowell said:

lions.jpg

I really like those. Indoor/outdoor, I don’t care. It is COLD in Detroit, and those are cute, not copycat, not too skimpy, and I do like the shoes.  This team is new so no doubt needs some polish, but those uniforms are nice.

1 hour ago, LadyMsJay said:

...solely based on their uniforms?

So we lived in (western) PA for a long time. My husband grew up in PA and has a relative who was a Philladlephia liberty Belle back in the day - like decades ago - they were a precursor to whatever they have now and I think the name is different. (He hates when I mention him or his family online, so I’ll leave it as if Relative’s old cheer days comes up, she ALWAYS said ‘but it was very different and they’re so much bolder with smaller uniforms now’, and she is by no means anywhere near conservative herself.) 

Anyway, the Eagles cheerleaders are pretty much known to be on the raunchy side with their auditions, dances, uniforms, appearances, etc. They’re not known for being sweethearts or classy even to Eagles FANS.

If anybody came to DCC from the Eagles, Kelli would need a major makeover.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, PollyHowell said:

lions.jpg

This version is much better!  I agree abut the long sleeve balance.

Here's another one of the silver unis showing why I think they are so unflattering.  The bottom portion on the gal in mid jump is staying down but the other gals have crept up to camel toe territory that I do not find flattering at all.  I can't imagine the bottoms not creeping during a game.  I don't think they are doing the girls any favors.  Due to the way this board shrinks photos, click to go to the posted image & expand it on Twitter.  When you see it larger, it's very obvious.

5 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

.. but yeah, speechless is a good word. What the heck.. 

I feel so sorry for her.  She's too pretty to have to wear something this unflattering & skanky.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Wow.  Stumbled across some pro bowl pics from a photo shoot the girls attended.  The back side of the Redskins cheer outfit leaves me speechless...

There's one of Kash as well.  The rest can be viewed here. 

redskins bad.jpg

kashpbc.jpg

Redskins girl doesn't even have on tights.  That looks terrible to say the least.  KaShara is looking so good and I am so proud of her.

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Wow.  Stumbled across some pro bowl pics from a photo shoot the girls attended.  The back side of the Redskins cheer outfit leaves me speechless..

Whoever photographed that . . . well he/she just should not have.  Maybe they should revisit their uniform choices.

• Love 3