Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

19 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

Apart from finding her a mediocre dancer, the CONSTANT reminders of how many times she auditioned before, while wiping away a single tear each time, and how she deserves to make the team. just had me climbing the walls and just rolling my eyes at her every time she was on screen.  newsflash, you don't deserve to make the team just because you've tried out so often.  That's not how the world works.  you can try your hardest, put in all the work and still fail, still not make the team, still not get the job, still not past the test. working towards something does not equal deserving it.  I know it's done for the drama of it all, and not every viewer will have seen every other episode of the season so they have to be informed that shes tried a million times before, but it had me wanting to scream at her to shut up

YES. YES. YES.

You can try your hardest and somebody else may get picked. You might be better, they might be better, doesn't matter. Whining and crying help NOTHING.

I want to know what Kitty things about all this crying, although Judy seems to me like she'd dislike it more. GO HOME AND CRY ON YOUR PILLOW CHRISTINA.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

YES. YES. YES.

You can try your hardest and somebody else may get picked. You might be better, they might be better, doesn't matter. Whining and crying help NOTHING.

I want to know what Kitty things about all this crying, although Judy seems to me like she'd dislike it more. GO HOME AND CRY ON YOUR PILLOW CHRISTINA.

Or, a corner.  Nothing about Christina appeals to me.  

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Christina is not the first DCC or the last DCC who cried or remind all of us how many times she tried out for the squad.

But she is the only one to boohoo her way into TC, whine her way through training camp, make excuses for her injury and not being able to jump split.  Then come back to auditions because she has "unfinished business" to attend to like she's some psychopath out to cut Kelli and Judy for their past actions towards her.  

Then she boohoo'ed her way through auditions, training camp and finally onto the team. 

No one cares Christina; just get off my tv screen.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, LMarchBand said:

Or, a corner.  Nothing about Christina appeals to me.  

I think she is cute and seems to have a very sweet demeanor, but, broken record, much? Every time she talks, she beats a dead horse. Agreed 100% with that.

2 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

Wondered where all my Sharpies went to. 

LORD.....step awAAAy from the brow penc-I mean, marker. YIKES. And could we get rid of the "I have no lips" look, too? #overit

• Love 3

In defense of Christina, many DCC training candidates have boo-hoo-ed on the TV.  Gosh, Maddie cried at every rehearsal just about.  I don't think anyone cried more than Brooke when she was told she had to lose weight to make the team.  Some people are just criers.  I cry at the slightest thing, and I sure wish I didn't.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

Wondered where all my Sharpies went to. 

Oh god I laughed out loud at this. So wrong yet so right. 

I think Molly is a stunner...those eyes are dreamy. Rachel is cute. Marcia and Jan I guess! 

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Oh god I laughed out loud at this. So wrong yet so right. 

I think Molly is a stunner...those eyes are dreamy. Rachel is cute. Marcia and Jan I guess! 

But that liner and brows.......somebody help her.

• Love 2
On 1/13/2018 at 1:57 AM, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

Did Kalyssa quit or is something up, she hasn't Tweeted from her official DCC Twitter account since November 18th. That's weird...

Loren and Samantha were the same with their DCC handles; she probably just doesn’t care much about Twitter.

16 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Has there been any new DCC podcasts since the holidays?

No and there won’t be any more until next season. I do think there ought to be another “what happens after the season is over” podcast that kind of goes into what the girls do after they’re done cheering and preparing for next season etc..

1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

I just want to know how she eats everything she seems to and stays in great shape LOL! 

Same! I’m always looking at her food posts like “......how?!” Lol

6 hours ago, LadyMsJay said:

No and there won’t be any more until next season. I do think there ought to be another “what happens after the season is over” podcast that kind of goes into what the girls do after they’re done cheering and preparing for next season etc.. 

Any reason why?

2 minutes ago, viccib said:

@ShellyB do you guys have any idea as to who may be retiring this year?? Thanks and love your interaction on this board :-)

They have not had to officially turn in their decisions. We’ve been on a bit of a vacay since the last game, except for a few appearances and prep classes. 

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

A lot of the girls turned out for power class last night! i've enjoyed seeing Simone dance more! also, can i please be Mary...

Stephanie is the standout in this one, for me anyway. I thought she was a lot taller than that, though. 

• Love 7

Simone looks like she is not making the complete move or whatever you call it when she dances. I am still trying to figure out why she is still on the team because she is a blender. Stephanie did look good.

If Kalyssa was not on the team anymore, her DCC twitter page would have been taken down and her picture would not be on the DCC website page. The only time they did not take away someone's twitter page and took her picture off the website page was Season's 8 Kaitlin LaRue who was allegedly put on weight probation and did not perform or go out on appearances since late October. She also did not get her DCC ring since she did not complete her rookie year.

Mary is not on the team anymore. I personally think KaShara is a better dancer and overall DCC than Maddie is. I do not see the appeal of Maddie at all. Someone has brought up the crying Christina does, but I remember how Maddie would cry at the drop of a hat the first time she tried out.

2 hours ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

Why did everyone throw shade at Maddie for dancing like this..but everyone is okay with Kashara and Mary dancing like this? That doesn't seem fair. 

I wasn’t gonna say it... but thank you. ?

2 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I personally think KaShara is a better dancer and overall DCC than Maddie is. 

But would you say she’s better at hip hop than Maddie?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

Why did everyone throw shade at Maddie for dancing like this..but everyone is okay with Kashara and Mary dancing like this? That doesn't seem fair. 

Personally for me, these girls look more like women, whereas Maddie looks like a babyface teenager. They have more sex appeal and are a lot more attractive, therefore they look more appropriate doing these kind of dances, and not awkward like Maddie. They don't have to try to be sexy, if that makes sense. Just my opinion though ?

• Love 5

I do think Kashara, Stephanie, SIMONE, Mary, etc are all better dancers than Maddie. I don’t recall Mary being amazing, just really pretty with a ‘different’ look than the cookie cutter Barbies. I liked her.

I honestly have always found Maddie to probably be the most annoying and overrated DCC ever. I think the only one more annoying is Courtney Cook, but at least she didn’t cry 24/7 or look like a middle school kid, or bill herself as a hip hop dancer. 

• Love 4

I do not think Mary is trying out again. She probably just took the class for the fun of it. She just got married not too long ago and is probably enjoying her new life with her husband to want to get caught up in the demands of being a DCC.

Edited by bigskygirl

UGH!!! Courtney Cook. In my opinion, she only made it because Kelli and Charlotte liked her so much. She was a blender, and you could tell Judy did not care for her as a DCC. It is sad she may have left due to an eating disorder and became ill from allegedly taking drugs to lose weight.

4 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I do not think Mary is trying out again. She probably just took the class for the fun of it.

Yeah, I have a feeling she was pretty well liked and goes to touch base with her friends doing something she enjoys.

Just came up from a 2 hour decent down the Instagram rabbit hole 

2 things:

Yuko is actually pretty, but this photo is so bad. Her skin is discolored, her neck blends with her face, her pose is awkward. An amateur photographer can do better than this.

20180119_012937.jpg

Can we please discuss how much better Cersten's hair looks in this photo? Suddenly she doesn't look like a 90's soccer mom

Resized_20180119_012831.jpg

40 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Is Kalyssa leaving ? 

63DC9351-9DAE-4E32-9C02-60661957AD31.png

Saw that too. Kind of sounds like it.

Edited by NMDD43
  • Love 2
On 1/18/2018 at 8:07 AM, RazzleberryPie said:

Stephanie is the standout in this one, for me anyway. I thought she was a lot taller than that, though. 

I couldn't help but watch KaShara.  The other girls were great in the video but I thought KaShara was selling it.  

• Love 5