Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

I can't take William seriously when he says that big eighth graders punched him when he looks like he's in eighth grade.

Also, Oliver? Telling your son to punch the biggest kid in the face? Worst advice ever for your son who probably doesn't know how to fight.

• Love 5

Are there any even vaguely ethnic places in the entire world that arent frunts for the mob? There should be an App to know which ones to avoid if they get REALLY dangerous. 

Well, to be fair to Oliver, punching people is one of the biggest ways he handles his problems, and it usually works out. Kinda...

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, scarynikki12 said:

By all means, Oliver, encourage your kid to punch bullies instead of finding an alternative. That won’t get his ass in the hospital, no sir.

It also doesn't make much sense that William would be bullied over Oliver being the Green Arrow. Either kids would think it was really cool, or they'd be too afraid to touch him. I know kids are a-holes, but...come on.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

It also doesn't make much sense that William would be bullied over Oliver being the Green Arrow. Either kids would think it was really cool, or they'd be too afraid to touch him. I know kids are a-holes, but...come on.

Eh, kids will be bullies over any difference.  Logic doesn't come into it a lot.  

15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I'm not sure if I'm hearing things or crazy, but does Emily's Felicity voice sound an octave or two higher than usual? Or just plain different? 

Sometimes EBR's voice is really nasal when she talks.  Usually she keeps it out of the show but it's really there in spades today.

I hate Felicity being stuck in CurtisVille.  I hate Curtis now.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Dinah needs to trade the mad looks for worried

Yeah. she doesn't have the right to be mad at Diggle.

I've had enough of Oliver calling William "Buddy" too.  Is he from Newfoundland?  (Common name for men there)

I'm sad to say William is right about Oliver going away and not coming back.

• Love 2