Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

He could have this moment with his best friends Oliver and Felicity, who he has known and loved for years...or with this other chick he hardly knows, who is apparently trusts more than people he has referred to as family. Obvious answer: other chick!

• Love 8

Six seasons in and nobody seems to learn that keeping secrets is bad.

Seriously, I don't want it to be a distraction, but Emily keeps fluctuating with her voice and she sounds more child-like this episode, and it's really, really bothering me.

7 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

I guess this is a balanced ep, but I'm way over Curtis and Dinah so it's not great for me. 

My definition of "balanced" is not Curtis and Dinah getting equal time with Felicity and Diggle respectively.

8 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I wonder if Oliver/Rene/Diggle will have playdates with their kids in the future. Sure they are all different ages but it is still strange to me to have so many parents on the team now.

It will be the new Arrow!  No more island flashbacks. It's playdates!

• Love 4
Just now, Mellowyellow said:

Is that the surprise source for help with William?

Probably and to answer your earlier question, yeah, so far Felicity has been with Curtis in her scenes. Except once when she was by herself but only talking to Oliver and Diggle in the field. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Mellowyellow said:

1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

I have a hard time believing the FBI agent could get easy access to interview the kid.  

Oh don't apply logic. AGs can get supeanas in 5 minutes, FBI can interview a 12 year old (sans parent or lawyer) etc 

• Love 3

See, I actually liked that Rene/Oliver scene because it wasn't forced and made sense. Unlike Dinah. STFU. She just spent the last 5 months lying herself. 

Also when will Curtis die?

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I wouldn't put it past them.  Rene is now not only the deputy mayor's assistant, Oliver's speechwrite and Wild Dog,3 he's Oliver's counsellor too

7 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

You know who could help with this “FBI wants to interrogate William” Oliver? A LAWYER. JFC, just call one of the ones who kept you out of trouble pre-island if it comes to it. 

#MissingLaurel

• Love 1
Just now, Angel12d said:

See, I actually liked that Rene/Oliver scene because it wasn't forced. Unlike Dinah. STFU. She just spent the last 5 months lying herself. 

Also when will Curtis die?

I didn't mind Rene talking to him but I'm just tired of Oliver not talking to anyone but Lance and Rene in this episode. 

• Love 3
Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

You know, I'm assuming that we're never going to see Raisa on-screen again. 

That's a good assumption. However, with Oliver's stellar parenting skills and his neverending reasons to not be with his kid, Myson may as well start calling her Mom. 

I swear, are we getting into some kind of Good Wife situation, where the actors playing the main characters cant stand each other, and they literally need to use camera tricks to show the characters interacting? Why else does this show seem to hate the idea of the three main heroes of the show talking to each other!?!

• Love 1
Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

You know, I'm assuming that we're never going to see Raisa on-screen again. 

Just wait. If they don't have an episode where someone breaks into Olivers apartment and takes Raisa/William hostage or knocks her out and takes William I will be SHOCKED.