Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

8 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

That's a good assumption. However, with Oliver's stellar parenting skills and his neverending reasons to not be with his kid, Myson may as well start calling her Mom. 

Just like Oliver when he was a kid and Moira and Robert messed up.  Awww, I love parallels.

Let's keep Raisa and Anatoly and get rid of Dinah and Curtis.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

Agreed. I was expecting more from the preliminary reactions from screeners. They were wrong. So very, very, wrong. 

I think the reactions were mostly about the name drop... which makes sense now if that was the most exciting thing to happen in the episode :P

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Angel12d said:

Curtis is probably gonna sure Diggle's nerve damage like he did for Felicity's paralysis because of course he gets to invent everything now.

Of course. And then he'll invent something that will win over William and all of William's bullies. And the FBI agent. 

I may be bitter about all the Curtis we're getting. Very bitter.

Edited by insomniadreams88
  • Love 4

I can't believe they killed Laurel to replace her with someone 50x more annoying. Seriously, Dinah is making me miss Laurel, at least she had real connections to these people.

• Love 9
Just now, Angel12d said:

Curtis is probably gonna sure Diggle's nerve damage like he did for Felicity's paralysis because of course he gets to invent everything now.

Next episode: Curtis cures cancer, AIDS, and split ends. All previous Arrowverse geniuses swear Curtis is the One True Genius. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, calliope1975 said:

Isn't something shocking/amazing supposed to happen at the end? Clock's ticking, Show!

Maybe it'll be Michael Emerson's first appearance?

Because that's the ONLY thing that would live up to the hype that is supposedly this episode.

Bonus points if Felicity's somehow in the scene.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

I swear, are we getting into some kind of Good Wife situation, where the actors playing the main characters cant stand each other, and they literally need to use camera tricks to show the characters interacting? Why else does this show seem to hate the idea of the three main heroes of the show talking to each other!?!

Naw, I've seen the BTS picts.  It's all on the writing.  

• Love 4

The FBI agent has potential but the writing is crap.

Oh damn, Felicity is stuck with Curtis again!

11 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

I swear, are we getting into some kind of Good Wife situation, where the actors playing the main characters cant stand each other, and they literally need to use camera tricks to show the characters interacting? Why else does this show seem to hate the idea of the three main heroes of the show talking to each other!?!

It's not the build-up to the finale.  They only talk at ep 20.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Angel12d said:

Doesn't DR keep talking about Diggle getting a new gun from Cisco? Maybe this is where non-lethal gun comes in or something that is able to aim easier.

Just now, JJ928 said:

I can't believe they killed Laurel to replace her with someone 50x more annoying. Seriously, Dinah is making me miss Laurel, at least she had real connections to these people.

tenor.gif

• Love 4
1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

Naw, I've seen the BTS picts.  It's all on the writing.  

Yeah, I was basically kidding lol They all seem to really love working together and they do great together, so why keep them apart? 

So, Felicity has to convince Curtis to join forces with her to create a company, as if....what, she can't do it without him?

I'm kind of critical of this season so I'm nitpicking right now, but I'm not happy.

OH, GO THE FUCK AWAY, DINAH. 

WHO ASKED FOR MORE BLACK CANARY? 

Laurel was a lot of things, but she considered herself superior to the team so at least she didn't take away from Diggle or Felicity's scenes that much. 

• Love 3

Sigh, and just as Dig is about to confess he's compromised, Oliver is going to ask him to take over the hood.  And suddenly more secrets!  I hate that the show is now running on dumb secrets being kept.  So dumb.  

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Why would they want to be Jobs? Woz was the brains/genius. Jobs was the marketing/visionary

Probably because Jobs is the better known one. I didn't know who Woz was until he started dating Kathy Griffin and was on her reality show.

• Love 1

Oliver doesn't know what the video game is?  Who bought it for him?

7 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Sigh, and just as Dig is about to confess he's compromised, Oliver is going to ask him to take over the hood.  And suddenly more secrets!  I hate that the show is now running on dumb secrets being kept.  So dumb.  

They did want to go back to the early seasons.

1 minute ago, Mellowyellow said:

You seriously??? I don't think I can watch that!

It's more tolerable than you might expect.  At least she's talking about all the cool stuff THEY will build together.  They haven't let her have that in a while. 

• Love 1