Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

Just now, JJ928 said:

Ok, is DD really annoying anyone else? Like, why she acting like she's a team leader lol? She's bothering me more than WD usually does.

Nope. She's super bossy. It's pissing me off. 

• Love 3

How is the bunker security so bad?  All that work Oliver and Felicity put into it, not to mention Cisco.

How did Oliver and Dinah get away from the ceremony?  Isn't Oliver supposed to keep making speeches and shaking hands?

KC dropped her voice about an octave for BS .  I think it works well.

• Love 4

Yeah, Quentin, BS is totally your little girl. Because your little girl would pay goons to kill John Diggle and destroy the bunker. 

Yeah, I'm a little more than overloaded with Dinah right now. It's how I felt about Wild Dog in his flashback episode. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Nope. She's super bossy. It's pissing me off. 

Ok because I'm sorry I'm not a LL fans but... LL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DD

She's getting on my nerves.

• Love 5

On the upside - IMO, KC does better when she's playing bad. But just not a fan of her smirk.

On the downside - while the action is great, I feel like I'm watching the behind the scenes of an OK-GO video, in "This is how we put this together" - just doesn't feel even at all. But given who the director is, I guess that makes sense.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, JJ928 said:

Ok because I'm sorry I'm not a LL fans but... LL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DD

She's getting on my nerves.

Or-

horrible stomach bug >>>>>>>> LL>>>>>>DD

• Love 4

For a married man, they're sure giving Diggle a lot of Sexy Dinah time.

After five months, Thea should be in a chronic care hospital, not an acute car one.

My heart does not warm at Oliver bonding with William scenes.

• Love 3
Just now, saoirse said:

Clearly, Diggle has a rare 'cannot fire my gun or I'll have an aneurysm that will blow my brain' disease, right?

I thinking he’s developed a condition where he needs to take his shirt off in order to be accurate but these villains aren’t giving him time to do so. 

• Love 12