Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Anyone else see this??

Emmy Winner Vincent Irizarry Joins 'Days of our Lives'

Have to say I'm pretty excited just to see VI on my screen again.

No word on his character yet. He was paired with Judi Evans as Beth Raines on GL many years ago. I wonder if there are any soap stars who can come on a show  & not know or have acted with someone else on that show at some point. Small world indeed...getting smaller sadly.

(Do have to temper this excitement with the thought of who is now writing this show....Higley. sigh.)

• Love 9

Oh my yes.  

And now I want the show to figure out some way, any way, to revive Lindsey Hartley's character because VI and LH were capital H hot together on "All My Children".

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

Dr. David Hayward is making his way to Salem??  Yippee is right!!

Dr. Dan the Tan Man maybe on his way out, VI on his way to Salem....all good, folks, all good.  Even Higley is going to have her work cut out ruining HIM.

• Love 4

Anyone else see this??

Emmy Winner Vincent Irizarry Joins 'Days of our Lives'

No word on his character yet. He was paired with Judi Evans as Beth Raines on GL many years ago. I wonder if there are any soap stars who can come on a show  & not know or have acted with someone else on that show at some point. Small world indeed...getting smaller sadly.

(Do have to temper this excitement with the thought of who is now writing this show....Higley. sigh.)

I usually only post in the Real Housewives forums and lurk here for fun but O.........M.................G...............

I am so glad I started watching this show again. I LOVE THIS MAN!!! He's my all time favorite.

Life is so much more fun with a little David Hayward in it, character, actor, who cares. YES!!! They got me back for sure. 

Just had to say that. So excited!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 8

Oh my yes.  

And now I want the show to figure out some way, any way, to revive Lindsey Hartley's character because VI and LH were capital H hot together on "All My Children".

Ugh, I hated him on the AMC reboot.

I could certainly see him as a DiMera.

• Love 1

So Higley apparently wrote on Facebook that VI will be playing the younger brother of one of the current regulars who comes to town seeking revenge.  Does that ring any bells for you guys?

Yeah, Dario.  Or a previously unknown Hernandez.

Bo will be back September 8.

So Higley apparently wrote on Facebook that VI will be playing the younger brother of one of the current regulars who comes to town seeking revenge.  Does that ring any bells for you guys?

If he's Peter Blake I'll eat my hat.

Of course I could see him as Andre DiMera's brother.

Justin's brother(a Kiriakis)

Probably long lost younger brother of John

• Love 3

VI would be a great Dimera or Kiriakas. I can't see him as Peter, since Peter's older than Chad (And Peter's treated like Voldermort with Missy around). So VI can't be the younger brother. However he can be someone like John or Victor's younger brother. I think Zander's dad is dead but there's another brother of Victor's alive?

Jordi is probably related to Rafe. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2

Spoilers for the week of September 7th,

Monday September 7:
Days of our Lives will be pre-empted on Monday, September 7, 2015.

Tuesday September 8:
The killer claims another victim! Who will it be??

Wednesday September 9:
Bo is determined to get home to Hope.

Thursday September 10:
John reveals to Marlena and Brady the real reason he rejoined the ISA.

Friday September 11:
Theresa offers to be Nicole’s partner in buying Basic Black.
Julie, Maggie and Caroline reminisce about the past (FLASHBACKS) as they prepare for the bicentennial celebration.

more spoilers for the same week,

Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Chad makes a big confession to Abigail.

Wednesday, September 9, 2015
Hope defends Aiden to Steve.

Eve receives devastating news.

Thursday, September 10, 2015
Bo’s captors demand answers.

Eve seeks comfort from Justin.

Friday, September 11, 2015
Adrienne breaks things off with a disappointed Lucas.

The next victim of the serial killer is on September 8th and it looks like it will be Paige...

See, I thought Paige's death would be as a result of Eve's meddling in the JJ undercover stuff.  But if she's killed by the serial killer, that's separate, right?

In other news, Theresa and Nicole teaming up could be kinda fun.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

I read somewhere that Paige saw the argument between Serena and Chad outside of TBD...The second murder will be tied to Chad making him look very guilty....Perhaps the killer will kill Paige to make it look like Chad is eliminating potential witnesses against him..

• Love 2

Here are more spoilers:

-The identity of the mysterious prisoner is revealed!

-Aiden’s stunning secret comes to light.

-Rafe realizes the latest murder can once again be traced back to Chad.

-Kate makes Nicole an unexpected offer.

-Brady and Marlena try to dissuade John from his plans.
Finally getting to see what Aiden's secret is all about.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

But it seemed like they were setting up a story where Eve inadvertently caused Paige's death by meddling with JJ.  That's not the case if the Necktie Killer gets her instead.

If they did that to Eve,she would be irredeemable...Tomsell did a number on the character of Eve..As a long time viewer, it was hard to watch the character assassination, knowing her history. Eve would never have done the awful things that she did to JJ and her own daughter..Plus, Shane would have given Paige everything in life to try to make up for missing Eve's childhood. Original recipe Eve was devious, bitchy, but sympathetic. Her storyline with her pimp Nick Corelli was very good. Paige should have been fully integrated into the Brady family. Paige should have also been close to John, because John was super close to Shane and Kimberly, when he was believed to be Roman..

• Love 4

Exactly, I think Serena was a crime of opportunity and Clyde seized the moment to frame Chad..I think the other murders will be committed to cover up that fact...He may even use the opportunity to get rid of people who annoyed him like Marlena, Hope and Will...I will be piss if Aiden is revealed to be the one behind Bo's kidnapping, that would mean that he targeted Hope from the beginning...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

Paige should have been fully integrated into the Brady family. Paige should have also been close to John, because John was super close to Shane and Kimberly, when he was believed to be Roman..

I'll give you "fully integrated into the Brady family", but I see no compelling reason for Paige and John to be close.  Him having been close friends with her grandparents, like, six zillion years ago isn't a reason.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

I hope that Will does not die, but Salem and the serial killer thinks that he is and Sami  with Sonny's help takes him away to recuperate from his injuries..I always liked the dynamic between Sami and Sonny, it is a shame that the show never did anything with it...

I'll give you "fully integrated into the Brady family", but I see no compelling reason for Paige and John to be close.  Him having been close friends with his grandparents, like, six zillion years ago isn't a reason.

John is still considered family by the Brady family..They still have a strong bond, despite him not being Roman. He named his first son Brady after the Brady family.Tomsell never showed that. John and Kim were very close. I remember Theresa and Andrew as kids,being loving to their uncle John. Tomsell had Theresa treat him like a stranger , when she  came back to town as an adult..John was the one that gave Shawn Sr. and Caroline the Brady pub after their fish market was burned down...Tomsell never cared about history when writing their stupid stories...John and Shane were best friends and he would have been looking out for Paige, his grandaughter..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

I remember Theresa and Andrew being loving to their uncle John.

...when they were little kids.  And little kids on soaps love everyone.  I don't necessarily think that bond has to automatically hold when they're adults, especially since it sounds like Theresa and especially Eve and Paige didn't have much to do with the extended family for years.

Edited by TeeVee329

That was all Tomsell's awful characterization of Theresa and Eve....Shane's daughters would never be this vile...That  is not how I would have written Jeannie..She would have been a spoiled princess who feels entitled to what she wants...kim would  have given her and Andrew the best life possible, to compensate for her own awful childhood and life as a prostitute...I could see Shane cutting Jeannie off, but she would never be a gold digger..Kim always kept in touch with the family..Always...Jeannie should have a penchant for trouble like her mom kim, with the ingenuity to get herself out of her own mess like her dad Shane...Oh how I wish that Sheri Anderson who created most of the legacy children was  still around to write for them...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

Didn't Nicole give that settlement to charity

She did. She's still owed a bundle from Xander, but he's broke since Victor took all his money away. So I don't understand where she's getting the money. I suppose Shane could give Theresa a bundle to invest if he's so inclined, but there's been no indication that this is ever going to happen.

• Love 2

Yes, Nicole got 250K and gave it to charity. Even if she gets 250K from Xander and Theresa's getting another 250K that's nothing for Basic Black. It is possible though Nicole still has money from her divorce settlements. Victor, Lucas and EJ's. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2

LOL at the "spoiler" about the identity of the missing prisoner finally being revealed. The only people who might not necessarily know are newbie watchers, and even they could figure it out just from the dialogue and the points at which the show cuts to the prisoner. Caroline: "I feel Bo is in danger!" (cut to the prisoner)

I don't see Clyde being the serial killer. He's way, way too obvious. I think he'll be a victim, and good riddance.

I'm also wondering if all the victims of the serial killer will die in the park. How many do you think would have to die in the park before the townspeople finally stop going there?

• Love 6

LOL at the "spoiler" about the identity of the missing prisoner finally being revealed. The only people who might not necessarily know are newbie watchers, and even they could figure it out just from the dialogue and the points at which the show cuts to the prisoner. Caroline: "I feel Bo is in danger!" (cut to the prisoner)

Maybe there is another prisoner in the same prison as Bo.  Dario, maybe?

I can't wait to see Nicole and Theresa hook up as friends/rivals.  That would be great.

• Love 1

"Deimos"? Seriously? SERIOUSLY. They're naming a character "Terror Kiriakis"? Someone in the writers' room just said "Fuck it, I am naming a guy "Terror,' on account of how he is So Bad Ass."

I'll give you "fully integrated into the Brady family", but I see no compelling reason for Paige and John to be close.  Him having been close friends with her grandparents, like, six zillion years ago isn't a reason.

And someone else in the writers' room is thinking "Wait -- what? The characters have to have reasons for the stuff they do now? Ah, craaaap."

Jeebus Murphy! So much for the new writers being ... not drunk.

• Love 3