Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

"Hope and Jennifer rally round Doug", do they?  

Wearing pompoms and leading cheers?  

Damn, Gabi, now Julie will NEVER shut up about you killing "Dear Nick".

• Love 13
5 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I know many like Gabi here, but "trying to silence" Julie? It doesn't sound like the character will be able to come back from all she is doing if this direction keeps up.

I don't know.....Theresa boinked John over the head with a poker and everyone got over that.

And, it's Julie, justifiable homicide if ever I heard it.

• Love 15
18 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I know many like Gabi here, but "trying to silence" Julie? It doesn't sound like the character will be able to come back from all she is doing if this direction keeps up.

If the show was being written in the 80's and the early 90's I would agree with you, but, everybody has committed murder or attempted  murder on this show.  Nobody has a moral compass and the end justifies the means is the new way now.  I don't agree with Gabi, but, my hatred for Abigail overrides Gabi's monstrous acts. After all is said and done, Gabi can play the victim card like Abigail and move on with her life.. Gabi's life has been upended due to Abigail.  Abigail has been doing this for years, messing with people's lives, starting with Austin, a man who gave her his bone marrow to save her life. She nearly destroyed his career and his marriage to Carrie.   This show has lost its way where the heroes are the villains and the villains are the heroes. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Brady and Chloe will kiss on NYE.

Please let that be more of a him thing. Chloe would have to be out of her damn mind to willingly invite a relationship with him as he is now. Brady is a total dumpster fire.

Chloe just finished a relationship with Lucas after he was dumped again and got out of rehab. He was a big old mess. Maybe she likes projects.

And unlike Lucas, Chloe was actually in love with Brady.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 5

There is a rumor going around that Leo will steal Sonny's sperm and inseminate a surrogate in an effort to have a child with Sonny like Will. If that is true, I have no words. Ron just loves the campy stories and nothing more..

2 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Shrug. I'm actually kind of intrigued about the Brady/Chloe kiss. I really want to see how this version would fare romantically. It actually makes sense. They were once married and in love.

Same here, I will never understand why the show never had Brady and Chloe reconnect.  Brady had no chemistry with Theresa. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

There is a rumor going around that Leo will steal Sonny's sperm and inseminate a surrogate in an effort to have a child with Sonny like Will.

OMG...that's worse than a bad Ron Jeremy plot!

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

There is a rumor going around that Leo will steal Sonny's sperm and inseminate a surrogate in an effort to have a child with Sonny like Will. If that is true, I have no words. Ron just loves the campy stories and nothing more..

I read that same rumor and all I could do was shake my head.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Just the other day I posted how I'd like to see Sonny and Will settle down and decide to have a child via a surrogate.  But I meant in a real-world-like way.  Not AT ALL like that !!!!  

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

There is a rumor going around that Leo will steal Sonny's sperm and inseminate a surrogate in an effort to have a child with Sonny like Will. If that is true, I have no words. Ron just loves the campy stories and nothing more.

I...kinda love that idea lol.  Kinda puts a gay twist on the soap trope of a schemer trying to get pregnant/have a child with someone to hang on to them.  Certainly sounds more interesting than Will and Sonny blandly smiling and holding hands while patting their surrogate's stomach.

*small voice* I actually had a fan fic idea for Kyle/Fish from OLTL of them deciding to having a second child via surrogate and their scheming nemesis Kimberly Andrews somehow arranging that she got implanted with their baby in an effort to get access to Sierra. *small voice*

• Love 5
5 hours ago, superdeluxe said:

I read that same rumor and all I could do was shake my head.

Now all we can do is hope like hell that all Sonny does is shake his head.  

No other body parts need apply.

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I...kinda love that idea lol.  Kinda puts a gay twist on the soap trope of a schemer trying to get pregnant/have a child with someone to hang on to them.  Certainly sounds more interesting than Will and Sonny blandly smiling and holding hands while patting their surrogate's stomach.

*small voice* I actually had a fan fic idea for Kyle/Fish from OLTL of them deciding to having a second child via surrogate and their scheming nemesis Kimberly Andrews somehow arranging that she got implanted with their baby in an effort to get access to Sierra. *small voice*

I'm not sure what to think of this although this would be right up RC alley.I've actually been wondering who the next person to have a baby would be since RC loves those type of stories but I couldn't think of anyone lol.

• Love 3

Brady had no chemistry with Theresa. 

Hmmwhatnow? They....did. Lilly has chem with everyone, and those two clearly had fun working together, but I guess YMMV.

That Leo plot sounds so stupid. I hope it exists in its own corner of the show so I can ignore it.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, lilly6 said:

Does anyone know if Days is airing Dec. 24th or when the Horton Christmas ornaments will be hung?

I think Days normally airs on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day if they fall on weekdays.  Spoilers for that week should be out this Fri/Sat, so should have ornament hanging spoilers then.

Oh, and if the surrogate storyline is true, I can see both sides of the opinions.  Yes, it's cool that the gay couple is getting soapy storylines like other couples. But then on the other hand, it would be nice to see a gay couple have a normal-ish life too.

Edited by buffynut
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, buffynut said:

Just the other day I posted how I'd like to see Sonny and Will settle down and decide to have a child via a surrogate.  But I meant in a real-world-like way.  Not AT ALL like that !!!!  

Dare I even ask where that rumor originated, LOL?! But..........trying to find the silver lining.............if Sonny is the bio-dad then it's really just a matter of getting Leo out of the way because Will would totally get on board with having another child. Arianna was unexpected, to say the least, and it would be the same theme with this scenario. Hey, maybe Will could help deliver this one? ;)

• Love 4
2 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

Dare I even ask where that rumor originated, LOL?! But..........trying to find the silver lining.............if Sonny is the bio-dad then it's really just a matter of getting Leo out of the way because Will would totally get on board with having another child. Arianna was unexpected, to say the least, and it would be the same theme with this scenario. Hey, maybe Will could help deliver this one? ;)

Not to mention, Gabi was lamenting not giving Arianna a sibling.

Rumor has it that Sonny will have a son and Leo will use him to keep Sonny at his side.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

I was thinking about this Leo ridiculousness and how it’s going to work.  How does he get Sonny’s sperm?  Does he get it when he sneaks into bed with him?  Then what?  Does Leo disappear for nine months then pop back up with a baby?  And I don’t know about giving Sonny and Will two babies.

Edited by superdeluxe
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, buffynut said:

Oh, and if the surrogate storyline is true, I can see both sides of the opinions.  Yes, it's cool that the gay couple is getting soapy storylines like other couples. But then on the other hand, it would be nice to see a gay couple have a normal-ish life too.

I mean, sure...but this is a soap.  Who on this show has had a baby in a relatively normal way?  Hope and Bo had mime sex!  Theresa had her baby sucked out of her and put into Kristen!  Abigail is currently in the midst of a D.I.D. WTD!  I think Will and Sonny being exempt from that kind of soap zaniness because they're gay would be lame, but that's MO. 

And at least Will and Sonny would be at the center and driving this story, unlike Lucas and Brad over on GH, whose POV given they're IN THE MIDST OF A BABY SWAP has been nearly nonexistent.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, superdeluxe said:

Because they shouldn’t have given him that baby in the first place.

Or they should have followed through his initial apathy and kept quiet about being the father. It could have been the best kept secret  like Mike was really Bill's son.

• Love 2

Or followed through on Sonny's apathy, initially.  Wasn't his whole thing that he wanted to travel and have adventures and not necessarily have kids?  Not that he couldn't or wouldn't come around, but after that little break they had, Sonny was pretty much, "Okay!" about parenthood.

• Love 2
On 12/10/2018 at 8:23 PM, WendyCR72 said:

Shrug. I'm actually kind of intrigued about the Brady/Chloe kiss. I really want to see how this version would fare romantically. It actually makes sense. They were once married and in love.

Could it be more about Brady and Chloe being in cahoots to make sure Eric does not get the baby?

• Love 2

That would be gross. Why would Brady not want Eric to raise Holly? I'd like to think he isn't that evil. And Chloe seemed to learn her lesson after being crazy about raising Holly herself the first time.

I know big zany plots fuel soaps these days, but I miss how soaps used to find time for small meaningful interactions within families. Remember Ada cleaning house on Another World? Or all the stuff John used to do with little Brady back when he was a toddler? Hearing Marlena mention to John "I care about Brady too, but I'm also worried about MY son!" a little while ago was so, so weird. Brady and Belle were raised as siblings. I don't remember the show ever pointing out that Marlena and Brady drifted apart as mother and son, but they have.

....or did they get into that when Kyle was playing Brady and started resenting Marlena, years back?? I didn't see any of that. Maybe they established a mistrust between those two back then. All I know is, recalling little Brady and Belle in the penthouse with Marlena, they were both pretty much her kids. Now Brady seems to have zero shits to give about her. It was nice seeing him at the hospital when Marlena was shot, but it also felt a little forced. Like, FINALLY they're trying to show how much he cares about her.

Heck, even when Marlena had to defend herself and accidentally knocked Kristen out a window, we didn't even get scenes between her and Brady discussing his concern for her, or his guilt over how his relationship with Kristen ended up putting her in such danger again.

I'm being long-winded, but you get my point :)

I really hope that when Nicole returns, Eric and Sarah aren't walking down the isle. That would be so cliche. I hope they don't accelerate them as a couple just for the sake of the drama. Eric and Nicole's relationship has been such a slow burn for so many years now...it would be insulting to fast track Sarah into Eric's heart. Part of me worries (well, not really but you know what I mean) that Nicole will only be brought back to give her blessing to Eric and Sarah. Geez, I hope she isn't brought back as a ghost. I'm assuming Ron is keeping her alive, but I don't want a repeat of the Brady/Eve/Theresa mess from this year.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 4
On 12/11/2018 at 10:54 AM, boes said:

Now all we can do is hope like hell that all Sonny does is shake his head.  

No other body parts need apply.

Dear god no, now I have that Taylor Swift song in my head and an image of Sonny doing...ew. 

Leo will surely have a fight on his hands considering Sonny, if he even attempts to sleep in the same bed or room with him, will certainly be decked out in head to toe body armor if there is even a whisper of ‘intimacy’ between them. 

And the last thing those dweebs need is another kid to ignore. Just thinking about it I would bet Ron would use the new baby as an excuse to SOARS Arianna by some stupid amount and make her a front and center drama diva that wants to cause trouble wherever she goes. 

Then the whole town would comment about how she’s such a ‘mini granny Sami’ instead of pointing out she’s had total shit parents and needs therapy. How fun that would be...

• Love 2
On 12/13/2018 at 1:34 AM, DisneyBoy said:

....or did they get into that when Kyle was playing Brady and started resenting Marlena, years back?? I didn't see any of that. Maybe they established a mistrust between those two back then. All I know is, recalling little Brady and Belle in the penthouse with Marlena, they were both pretty much her kids. Now Brady seems to have zero shits to give about her. It was nice seeing him at the hospital when Marlena was shot, but it also felt a little forced. Like, FINALLY they're trying to show how much he cares about her.

I get what you're saying. Still, as a fan of Isabella and John, I don't mind the lack of mother/son stuff insofar as it helps to not erase Isabella from existence. Yes, Brady wouldn't remember her since she died when he was an infant, but I'm not sure that real history holds since it didn't as far as Roman, Sami, and Eric are concerned. Ideally, they wouldn't know Roman from Adam when he came back. But SORAS changed that. John went from the only dad they ever knew to sudden interloper to service the affair plot. As far as Marlena and Brady go, I don't mind soaps showing step-parents and kids loving each other. But if the bio parent wasn't a dick or villain and did not leave voluntarily (i.e. death), I don't see the harm in also acknowledging that connection. Which, for me, also applies to Anna/Carrie. Marlena was more of a mom to Carrie, but Anna - for better or worse - is still her mother. (That said, I also conversely don't mind Carrie being closer to Marlena since she was more maternal. That one is complicated for me.)

Timelines change on a whim. And even if for some inexplicable reason the show is still applying real history with Brady aged decades, maybe hanging around Grandpa Victor gave him some "villain" tips against "brother" Eric and some tenuous connection to his own mom (off screen, naturally!), hence this sudden shift. Two birds with one stone, as it were.

• Love 2

So, a question to those who are familiar with Ron C.'s writing. Would he have Kayla fall in love with Tripp? I mean with Steve gone she will see certain things in his son that remind her so, so much of the man she loves. And misses. So she transfers her love of Patch to Tripp. 

1 hour ago, worleybird said:

So, a question to those who are familiar with Ron C.'s writing. Would he have Kayla fall in love with Tripp? I mean with Steve gone she will see certain things in his son that remind her so, so much of the man she loves. And misses. So she transfers her love of Patch to Tripp. 

I have no idea. But eeeeeeeeewwwwwwww. Don't give Ron any ideas!

• Love 11
5 hours ago, worleybird said:

He'd turn Tripp into a rapist first, then have Kayla fall in love with him.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, worleybird said:

I wouldn’t put it past the him.  When I read the spoiler saying that Kayla tells Tripp about Steve and then he comforts her, I was like, “Oh, lord, they’re going to fall into bed together.”  It didn’t happen, but knowing that Ron is at the helm, it probably could.

• Love 3