Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

More December 18

Monday, December 18, 2017
Ciara opens up to Hope.
Kayla and Tripp share a warm moment.

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 
Eve overhears an argument between Brady and Victor. 

Wednesday, December 20, 2017
JJ recalls fond memories of his friends and family, including Jennifer, Jack, and Abigail. 

Thursday, December 21, 2017
Chad and Abigail have a romantic night. 

Friday, December 22, 2017
Jennifer makes an emotional appeal to Abe to forgive JJ. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, bantering said:

Are Hope and Rafe still together. I saw a magazine cover that had a headline about Rafe and Sami doing it (blech.).

They are back together. They broke up for a night just so one of them can use the line in their best Ross Geller, "We were on a break!"

• Love 4

I still wanna know who the "shocking" couple is that have sex. "Shocking" to me implies that they shouldn't or wouldn't under normal circumtances... so Will/Sonny or Will/Paul...or Claire/Tripp...Ciara and someone (who?)...don't know but it shouldn't be established characters if it's "shocking."

• Love 3
6 hours ago, tribeca said:

Maggie and Lucas? 

That's a hilarious image!  Just imagine how cut up his hands would get, trying to run his fingers through that airplane glued hair of hers.

Hell, I'd start drinking.

• Love 6

So...Pinky met with Chandler and Freddie (separately) this weekend. Scoop:

I did get a little scoop from Chandler - he's having a great time playing "Sami Jr." (so much good stuff coming up!!!). He's definitely signed until April of 2018, and contingent on Days being renewed again, he's signed through April 2019. But he actually said that he was so happy to be back, that he would stay as long as Days wanted him! The behind scenes thing that I found most interesting was that he actually choked himself for the reenacted murder scenes (not Rob) - because he wanted to have the actual physical reaction from being choked. He was actually surprised when he had so much trouble talking in the scene immediately following (which is what prompted me to ask the question about the choking).

and 

I didn't ask for anything too far in advance, I know they can't share anything anyway - but I did ask for some clarification on the things that are happening this coming week and the near future (that we've gotten vague spoilers about). I asked about the WilSon "holiday kiss" and Chandler said that was more to appease Sonny than truly being interested in Sonny (until he learns that Sonny is rich!). Sonny begs him, Will obliges... but he's really hot for Paul. And Will pulls some very Sami like moves to try and get Paul (but Paul is too noble to do it). So, nothing too far from what we already knew - but a little clarification. (added) OH! and Sonny uses the photo album that Will made when he accepted Sonny's wedding proposal to try and show how much they loved each other.

Edited by swtrgrl
  • Love 4

Will is not Sami. Why can't the show realize that?  Sami, love her or hate her, her characterization made sense, due to her tumultuous history, that dates back, to the games that Stefano played with Roman, Marlena and John.. I am not looking forward to Will being a gold digger. Sami was never a gold digger.  At her core, she always wanted love and understanding.. Sami was always a one woman man.  I am not going to like this at all..

• Love 2

They seem to think if Will is doing 'bad things' he will be Sami's jr...Will is not Sami even if he does 'bad things'. He can be a scheming character with his own characterization..moreover Sami is/was a scheming character but seducing people in order to manipulate and above all the 'gold digger' flavour was not really her MD.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Will is not Sami. Why can't the show realize that?  Sami, love her or hate her, her characterization made sense, due to her tumultuous history, that dates back, to the games that Stefano played with Roman, Marlena and John.. I am not looking forward to Will being a gold digger. Sami was never a gold digger.  At her core, she always wanted love and understanding.. Sami was always a one woman man.  I am not going to like this at all..

Do you mean "one man woman"? ;-)  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Sami was never a gold digger.  At her core, she always wanted love and understanding.. Sami was always a one woman man.  I am not going to like this at all..

Exactly. If she actually was a gold digger (ala Nicole), she would have dumped Lucas the first chance she got when she realized that EJ Dimera wanted her for his own.

Will is nothing like his mother before and after the amnesia.

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, swtrgrl said:

Not Sonny personally, no...but he's a Kiriakis so yes, family rich.

To me, this sounds very purposeful on Will's part, especially the bit about realizing Sonny's family has money.  It feels like Will is doing everything he can to alienate Sonny, like he's trying to get back at him.  I don't doubt that Will's attraction to Paul is very real, but I wonder if Will is trying to push Sonny away because he can't deal with what a mess their lives are?

Re: Ciara and Claire and the commotion during the traditional hanging of the Horton ornaments, I wonder if this will have anything to do with Chase's ornament--like Ciara sees it and freaks?

• Love 2
19 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Re: Ciara and Claire and the commotion during the traditional hanging of the Horton ornaments, I wonder if this will have anything to do with Chase's ornament--like Ciara sees it and freaks?

That's a good question, but honestly, I hope Aiden and Chase don't have ornaments anymore.  Neither deserves them. 

I think Theo has one, doesn't he?  As an honorary member of the Horton family.  Maybe they argue over who gets to hang his?

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Did I miss something about Will being a gold digger?

Not yet but they're saying he's anti Sonny pro Paul until he learns Sonny has money (or his family does)...so out of character for Will even if they're trying to make him Sami Jr. 

• Love 2

When eve said to Gabby today I will treat you like my daughter my mind went to the spoiler about the unexpected couple sleeping together.   Yes I have a strange thought process and immediately thought oh no evensleeps with Eli.  

• Love 2

Week of December 25

Monday December 25: 

Salem's families come together to celebrate Christmas.

A Christmas miracle affects many people in town.

Tuesday December 26:

Ciara puts Claire on notice.

Wednesday December 27:

Abigail realizes Andre is in love with Kate.

Thursday December 28:

Belle and Shawn head out of town.

Friday December 29:

A mysterious couple crashes the New Year's Eve bash at Doug's Place

• Love 2

More on week of December 25

Monday, December 25, 2017
Eli realizes he made a huge mistake. 

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 
Lani tries to get answers about the night Theo was shot. 

Andre makes a deal with Chad regarding Kate. 

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 
Jennifer asks Eric out for New Year's Eve. 

Thursday, December 28, 2017 
While planning a big New Year's Eve party, Abigail discovers an odd discrepancy. 

Friday, December 29, 2017 
Ciara gets drunk and causes a scene at the event. 

• Love 2
On 12/11/2017 at 7:30 AM, swtrgrl said:

I still wanna know who the "shocking" couple is that have sex. "Shocking" to me implies that they shouldn't or wouldn't under normal circumtances... so Will/Sonny or Will/Paul...or Claire/Tripp...Ciara and someone (who?)...don't know but it shouldn't be established characters if it's "shocking."

Hope it is Eli and Lani.

On 12/12/2017 at 0:47 PM, nilyank said:

Exactly. If she actually was a gold digger (ala Nicole), she would have dumped Lucas the first chance she got when she realized that EJ Dimera wanted her for his own.

Will is nothing like his mother before and after the amnesia.

Had Sami been a gold digger she would never have been with Rafe who is as poor as a Church mouse.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, bobcat1946 said:

Had Sami been a gold digger she would never have been with Rafe who is as poor as a Church mouse.

Which should be the first clue to Will that ring that he saw was not Sami’s. Even if Rafe saves up all his pennies for most of his life, there is no way it would be near the value of anything that EJ got for Sami.

On 12/11/2017 at 5:30 AM, swtrgrl said:

Let's really go far out.......

Chad and Maggie....

Abe and Hope....

Eve and Eli....

Victor and Andre.....

Tis the season MIRACLES happen!

Or, it could just be Rafe and his reflection, though that wouldn't be any real surprise....

• Love 4

Two other good things happening.

Kate ends up jobless and homeless for her part in Theo getting shot, plus her attempted cover-up.

J.J. ends up cleared by Internal Affairs, which is good for any of you who are over Abe's behavior toward him and want to see his head spin.

These come courtesy of Soap Opera Central.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

Tyler Christopher is not only Stefano's son, his name is Stefan Octavius DiMera.  Stefan O.

How lame! We don't need any more Dimeras.  How about the show create new villains to interact with the younger set. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

How lame! We don't need any more Dimeras.  How about the show create new villains to interact with the younger set. 

Agreed.  10000000 percent.  This show has an unbelievably RICH history, stop crapping on the viewers and USE the characters, past and present, that have kept us tuning in.

• Love 3

I'm okay with the Tyler Christopher role. Yeah, it's a retread of Nikolas/Lucky/Liz b/c they're teasing that Stefan will instantly be drawn to Abby...but I'm cool with that. I think TC can pull off being the son of Stefano and Vivian.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, swtrgrl said:

I'm okay with the Tyler Christopher role. Yeah, it's a retread of Nikolas/Lucky/Liz b/c they're teasing that Stefan will instantly be drawn to Abby...but I'm cool with that. I think TC can pull off being the son of Stefano and Vivian.

I was hoping he could hook up with Paul.

• Love 5