Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, 3dog said:

Not sure where to ask this, but I had a horrible thought: Do you think we're heading for a "rapist Chase was a Dimera clone too" story so they can reset the Chase character?

Not a clone, just under Andre Hypnosis  If Ciara hadn't been a virgin, then we would probably have both of them under hypnosis and "hallucinating" the whole moment.  Sadly, I think the now-departed head writer wanted to reimagine the whole Rapist Jack Deveraux Redemption Saga for a new generation.  #fail.

• Love 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

If they split them up, I either want her with Chad or someone awesome.

Jen L is the best actress they've got and I hope they continue to give her good partners.

It'll be nice if they can pair Chad with Theresa but I don't see it lasting because of Abby's possible return and I'm assuming the producers put a lot of time into making sure the new actress has good chemistry with Billy Flynn, assuming they've already recast Abby. Besides, I can't see Theresa winning against Abby and the last thing I'd want is for her to look bad in a triangle with Chad/Abby after all of the growth she's made as a character. It just isn't worth it and besides, they don't really need another triangle anyway. And to be frank, if the writers are moving ahead with the Ciara/Chad affair like it looks like it may be heading, then Chad's character is going to be utterly destroyed as a result of this story and I wouldn't want him with anyone, let alone Theresa. 

Too bad there aren't any other guys in Salem that aren't either total douchebags, amoral criminals, or both. At this point maybe it's best if Jen Lilley just left this show at this point especially if Dena Higley is going to cause even more damage to her character. I'm sure she'll find plenty of other opportunities on T.V. and maybe become a big music star someday. Maybe she can go into voice acting. 

Edited by Braniac Woman
  • Love 3
(edited)
17 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Theresa is a large part of why I've tuned in post-Kristen. They'd better not ruin her.

I agree. If they destroy her as a character, I'm done with this show. They've already ruined Thrady for me with the stupid Summer storyline and I'm barely hanging on with JJabi. And even those two aren't going to be enough for me to stick around. If Dena ends up ruining Theresa I'll never forgive her and I hope they fire her ass soon before any more characters get ruined. 

Edited by Braniac Woman
  • Love 1
(edited)

Now we know why everyone is dressed up for November Sweeps....  seems like a wedding... And St Luke's Church is back...  what sins will come out on this day!! ? 

CjU49tkVAAAHsMy.jpg

The Johnsons
Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1
(edited)

Well, Haiden is already dead in the water and it's pretty clear that Rope will come out on top. What a waste of time. 

Anyone want to bet that Chloe is actually pregnant and Philip is probably the baby daddy?

I'm wracking my head trying to figure out who's getting married. I doubt it's Thrady since I think their wedding might have already happened and they're now doing November sweeps, unless I'm completely off. Maybe it's Rafe & Hope getting married?

Edited by Braniac Woman
  • Love 2

Someone in the other thread said Adrienne was glimpsed in a wedding dress, so potentially Lucas and Adrienne.

I agree Thrady will tie the knot sooner.

Those spoilers make it sound like Deimos is killed...that was fast...

• Love 1

Anyone want to bet that Chloe is actually pregnant and Philip is probably the baby daddy?

Nadia was pregnant in real life, and then went on maternity leave just a couple of weeks ago. And the spoiler said she and Philip have been hooking up offscreen.

• Love 2

Theresa and Brady- I have never been a fan of  the pairing. I love JL but I loved her more when she was a single drug addict. If it takes tate dying to turn her back I'm down for that. That would make the show more interesting to me.

Abigail- I actually like seeing her crazy, I think she does much better acting crazy.

I may be the only one who thinks this but  want hope and aiden back together. Hope of all people should understand that it wasn't aiden who hurt her and that she still loves him. Plus they are married.

Chase ciara- I wouldn't mind if they turned chase around,  he could be the next jack if they play this right.  Young teen screwed up big time and totally changes his life.

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I don't want to see Theresa get stuck with a Nicole-like track record. She should be Kate's heir apparent.

I don't want Tater Tot to die either, but if I have to choose between him dying or Theresa dying... yeah. Anyways I would hope Theresa gets more opportunities to have more children if she wants any. And I don't want Theresa to be a Kate clone. She should be her own person.

Edited by Braniac Woman
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, swtrgrl said:

Oh god, PaulSon. Okay. *sigh*

WILSON!!!!!!!!!

I like CS but Paul can NOT get everything that "belonged" to Will.

I will not watch Paulson...I hate them with the heat of a thousand sun....I don't care for Sonny anymore..He can have his precious Paul..I want Sonny away from Arianna whom he abandoned three times...He can fuck off and die...I want Lucas to let Paul know, that he cannot have Will's daughter..Period...

• Love 5

Sony is only supposed to be here for a short time so I wonder what's going to happen - will he fuck Sparkle on top of Will's grave and then leave town without seeing Ari or will he take Sparkle back to Paris with him.

• Love 2
On 5/20/2016 at 3:36 PM, Rick Kitchen said:

Jack does have a meeting with Abigail.

Unfortunately, JJ never gets (and as far as I can remember never has had) a scene with his father.

The princess is Jennifer's favorite child while JJ is treated like a red headed stepchild.  No offense to red heads.

I wish the princess would just go away.  She can never be redeemed imo.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Sony is only supposed to be here for a short time so I wonder what's going to happen - will he fuck Sparkle on top of Will's grave and then leave town without seeing Ari or will he take Sparkle back to Paris with him.

As long as it's hot and pretty, I'll take it.  Heh.  Yay Sparkle.

• Love 2

IF the writers would give Paul something compelling then I'd be for it ... because Christopher Sean IS talented (see H50) but to just have him be pretty and for the sex? No.

I mean, I'll watch it on repeat but it's a waste of Pau/CS and Sonny/FS. 

I don't object to Paul in general but I agree with Apprentice when it's stated that this is an insult to Will's memory.

• Love 3

They totally screwed up with killing Will.  And they write the show like no one remembers he was ever there. So I'm just happy with what pretty boys I can get considering how completely freaking boring the show is right now.  Every time Steve and Kayla's kid is onscreen I have to search my mind to figure out who he is.

• Love 1

From Soap Opera Digest:

Tuesday, May 31:

Hope is overcome with emotions after seeing Chase in his hospital room. Rafe finds Hope and Aiden in an emotional embrace. Adriana makes a mysterious call summoning someone to Salem. Ciara sees Chase break down in Aiden's arms.

Wednesday, June 1

Kate decides to give Deimos another chance, then witnesses Deimos and Nicole sharing a passionate kiss.

So the redemption of Chase begins.

One wonders whom Adriana is calling.

• Love 2

More spoilers from Soap Opera Digest for upcoming story lines:

Deimos is allegedly dead, and Kate inherits (did they get married?) and Nicole may be charged with his murder. But is he really dead?

Rafe investigates Aiden to break him and Hope up.

Chloe will work with Philip to start up his music business.

Steve and Kayla rescue Joey from the cult, but one of them is shot and their life hangs in the balance.

• Love 2

OMG, the Hope spoiler with her "emotions" at seeing Chase in the hospital. Bull to the shit. Ciara should disown her ass. The only emotion Hope should be feeling is wanting him to live so he goes to prison for raping her daughter.

Say what you will about Jack and his redemption, but it took years and the town hated him for a good long time.

• Love 5

Bull to the shit indeed.

Show, you HAVE to cut your losses with Chase. There's no compelling way to use him going forward. We have no reason to like him and trying to get the rest of the cast to like him is going go make us MAD.

• Love 1
(edited)

June 6-10 Spoilers

Monday June 6:
Theresa surprises Brady with a romantic evening. 

Tue June 7
Kate spins her tale,pinning Deimos’ murder off on Nicole.

Wednesday June 8:
This will be a standalone episode  -  Hope turns to her past to help her through an emotional time.  Special appearances will be Larry Welch,  Stefano Dimera and Bo Brady.   

Thu June 9
Kay,Steve & Joey make plans to drive home as a family when suddenly Kay falters. 

Friday June 10:
Deimos weakly travels to a gas station and calls someone for help; Hope makes a decision about Aiden. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2
On 5/26/2016 at 0:37 PM, Apprentice79 said:

I will not watch Paulson...I hate them with the heat of a thousand sun....I don't care for Sonny anymore..He can have his precious Paul..I want Sonny away from Arianna whom he abandoned three times...He can fuck off and die...I want Lucas to let Paul know, that he cannot have Will's daughter..Period...

I adore Sonny, I'm thrilled he'll be back but I don't want him to end up with Paul either.  Ari is with her mother and she has aunts, uncles and grandparents around her--she is so small I doubt she remembers Sonny, but I would like to see him feeling guilty for walking away from her.  I do think Sonny was put in a difficult position because at the time he'd left, he was dealing with a Will who was still lying to his face and when he comes back to town, Will has been horribly murdered.  I don't think Sonny has dealt with any of these tragedies particularly well, but hopefully, he can make up for it.

Re:  Theresa or Tate being killed, the show would be idiotic to get rid of an actress as talented as Jen Lilley or to kill of a rarely seen baby.  If there is a Thrady wedding, I'd love to see Kim and Shane again and maybe we'll get more of an explanation to Theresa's weirdly inconsistent childhood.

• Love 4
(edited)

I'm also really hoping for some context to Theresa's issues with Kim. Last year, she suggested to Maggie that Kim had some mental/emotional issues. Wonder if the writers remember....

Edited by DisneyBoy

More June 6-10

Monday, June 6, 2016
Nicole confides her failure to a sympathetic Dario; Summer opens up to Brady about her feelings for him. 

Tuesday, June 7, 2016
Kate makes a secret deal with Aiden; Ciara takes care of hungover & heartsick Chad; Rafe realizes Adriana has an agenda when she invites an old friend (Blanca) from Mexico to come & stay for a little while. 

Thursday, June 9, 2016
Fynn makes a decision about his relationship with Kayla; Despite working on opposite sides, Belle & Shawn share a nice moment; Kate reveals to Nicole that her & Deimos are married. 

Friday, June 10, 2016
Nicole worries about facing charges for Deimos’ death; Rafe warns Aiden not to hurt Hope. 

• Love 1

I think they're going to recast Abby. I was reading an interview or Twitter feed and an actor said something that gave it away like "when Abby is recast" or "with the Abby recast we'll see" I honestly don't remember who said it. 

aaron-paul-boo-bitch.gif

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

I think they're going to recast Abby. I was reading an interview or Twitter feed and an actor said something that gave it away like "when Abby is recast" or "with the Abby recast we'll see" I honestly don't remember who said it. 

aaron-paul-boo-bitch.gif

? ? ? 

Yeah that's been out for months that they would.   The recast was under "Val" I think. 

• Love 1

As sick as I am of Hope I love that they're going to show Larry Welch. That was a great time on the show back then.

That said I'm rolling my eyes hard at her getting emotional over Chase in the hospital. What a load of shit.  If any man raped my child, regardless of any past history I would never, ever let go of wanting to kill him much less feel any sort of sympathy. 

• Love 5
(edited)
5 hours ago, howmanywords said:

That said I'm rolling my eyes hard at her getting emotional over Chase in the hospital. What a load of shit.  If any man raped my child, regardless of any past history I would never, ever let go of wanting to kill him much less feel any sort of sympathy. 

I wish Roman wasn't propped into telling her about Chase,  lol.   Nevertheless,  Aiden is far from dumb,  he knows her Achilles heel are those children,  that was how they both got together. 

Chase even told Aiden during their visit in prison,  Aiden would do everything remotely to be with her.  Boy is he right.   I'm not a Chase defender,  but I'm liking how he's not buying his father's bs and especially bringing up Meredith which seems to be making Aiden shit himself.   I wish Hope would see it though even with half of the shit Aiden has already told her,  I'm not even including him lying about his kidnapping. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2
(edited)

I also hear that a grown up Zack will be included in the special Hope episode..Bo might appear with him..I always hated Zack's death...It was a good storyline for everybody involved, but, I still hated it..I don't like seeing children die on TV shows..If you have to do it, then it better change the show forever like BJ's death did on General Hospital...His death was used as angst for Bo and Hope and lead to Ciara's conception...What was the point of killing him off, if he was replaced with another child in Ciara...If it was real life, Zack's death would have permanently severed the ties between Bo and Hope...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

What's gonna happen with Anne if Theresa is gone??

Now there's a thought. I liked the two of them scheming and their sarcasm was very funny. Without Theresa to snark with, maybe Anne is a goner too.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

What was the point of killing him off, if he was replaced with another child in Ciara...If it was real life, Zack's death would have permanently severed the ties between Bo and Hope...

I disagree here. They still have a son (Shawn) together. So even if Ciara never came to be, they still had him. And not all couples split when a child dies. I know some were sick of Bo/Hope by its end, but I still loved them. And from all that is evident now, it seems clear that was Hope's best pairing, especially since the writing has just gone to shit entirely.

• Love 2

Hopefully Anne will stick around and befriend Nicole and/or Kate.  It won't replace the relationship between Theresa and Anne - one of my favorite things about Days the last couple of years - but it would keep Anne onscreen and allow her to remain the sarcastic and witty truth-teller.

• Love 3

Week of Jun 13

Monday June 13:

Steve, Joey, and Kayla get mixed up in a hostage situation at the commune.

Tuesday June 14:

Chloe takes Deimos to her home and patches him up.

Wednesday June 15:

Hope meets Aiden for a romantic dinner.

Thursday June 16:

Chad apologizes to Ciara for his drunken behavior.

Friday June 17:

Worried and alarmed, Chad and Marlena arrive at Shady Hills to learn there was a fire, and Abigail’s been injured.

Theresa tells Brady they should get married as quickly as they can.

• Love 2