Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

(edited)

Pissed about the withholding children storylines. Women (or men) holding their children hostage pisses me the hell off. Yes EJ was a selfish dick but that doesn't give Sami the right to take his children away (again) as punishment. They're not a drivers licence, they're children and what kind of asshole would do that to their kids anyways? They love him,both Johnny and Sydney have spent way more time with EJ than Sami he has been the one consistent thing in their lives. Not cool.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 1

From Soap Hub -

SHARE ON:       
Carol Boorom CAROL BOOROM — JULY 7, 2014
Caution: this article contains some spoilers. Several characters have and are leaving Salem so it makes sense for some former characters to return to town. Plus, talk about must see TV; our bets are on Sami to get her revenge for EJ’s infidelity. Hell has no fury as Sami being scorned.

When the truth about Gabi Hernandez killing Nick came out, she was written off the show by sending her off to prison. Those last few scenes with Gabi were really depressing. It was hard to see her go away from her adorable daughter. Before she left, Gabi also confessed to being responsible for Melanie’s kidnapping. Gabi hired Andrew to stalk Melanie. All those discussions about Melanie made me wonder if perhaps Molly Burnett is returning to Salem.

According to Soap Opera Digest, Molly Burnett is indeed reprising the role of Melanie Jonas. Melanie was on the show from 2008 until 2012. Are you ready for Melanie’s return? Do you think Chad may be not far behind?

Other characters returning include some members of the Dimera family. With the eventual departure of Sami and EJ, there is a big hole to be filled. Joseph Mascolo (Stefano) will be back in the mansion along with Eileen Davidson (Kristen). Davidson won’t be around too long as she recently signed a contract with Y&R.

Now that Kate has clued Clyde in on the whereabouts of his estranged kids, he is sure to cause trouble for Jordan and Ben. With Kate, being a mother herself, you would have hoped she wouldn’t have wanted to put Ben and Jordan in danger from a dangerous daddy. Obviously she is so bent on ruining Jordan that she doesn’t care. I think we can all be thankful though that what ever happens will be more interesting than the long kept secrets of Jordan Ridgeway. This story has been drug out a long time. I for one am happy that we will finally be getting some answers. Perhaps this will help Rafe get back on track. He loves to rescue the ladies.

So if they manage to turn Sami into the only rootable character by not giving her any support at all when she is the wronged party, what the hell are they going to do when she leaves?

Suffer worse ratings than they already have!  I know I, for one, am only sticking this out through AS/JS’s departure. After that if the other stories are like they are now, I’m taking a break. If Melanie is indeed coming back, I’m done until her new contract is over. I can’t stand that girl.

What holidays?  Christmas?  Isn't it a little early

Perhaps now they are all English and holiday means vacation in Salem.

(edited)

I'm ready to leave until Moaning Eve's contact is done, and Krazy Kristen's too.  Not until I get my fill of Sami and Kate though. Actually Melanie grew on me with her interaction with Vivian, except for the baby voice and she was certainly tortured and almost killed more than once.  Good times.

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 1

Another nonsensical interview. A boring one too since KM didn't say any new ridiculous stuff or give us any phrases like "Stockholm Syndrome." Abby is a mess of a character and I'm completely over KM's acting and interviews.

I've put up with a lot over the last few years, but if KM is taking AS's place as the "leading lady" of Days, I am done. At least Sami was entertaining and brought some life to the show - there is nothing redeeming about Abigail or KM. She would be fine as a secondary crazy-person character but not as someone who carries the show. 

• Love 4

Kristen is convinced her latest scheme is justified. – Die Kristen die, and take all your psycho relatives straight to hell with you.

Brady must deal with his new normal but can Sami
keep going with hers? You betcha! – Please tell me Sami is going to kill EJ, Stefano, and Kristen, and get away with it.

Will and Sami are still at odds. – STFU Will.

Abigail attempts to take on Sami. – Oh please, like the boring twit would actually stand a chance against Sami.  No matter what Sami does, I’m staying firmly Team Sami just because Corday and the writers are idiots.

Kate tries to drag Victor into a scheme. – If Victor joined Team Kami, that would be excellent.

Victor does something unexpected concerning EJ. – Victor selling out Kami to EJ would suck.

Sami enlightens Jordan. Jordan confronts Rafe! – Why do the writers continue to ignore the obvious?  The best supercouple on Days is Kate/Sami.  Stop trying to drag them into the boring Rafe/Jordan SL.

Sami enlightens Jordan. Jordan confronts Rafe! – Why do the writers continue to ignore the obvious?  The best supercouple on Days is Kate/Sami.  Stop trying to drag them into the boring Rafe/Jordan SL.

Sami "enlightens" Jordan? Because Kate didn't want to get her hands dirty, she has Sami spill, I suppose. I wonder if Sami will even pause to consider that she'll be hurting Rafe. Maybe she's going for the whole scorched earth thing and this is her ways of cutting all ties to people in Salem. 

Even if I liked the idea of Sami going after people who did nothing to her, this is stupid. Way to take your eye off the prize, there, Sami. EJ's your biggest target and the most likely to hit back hard, but by all means, waste your time and energy on Jordan and Rafe.

From http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/days-casting-two-roles:

Two casting calls have gone out for new roles on DAYS. The first is for the contract role of Bob, who is described as a 50-60 year old computer geek who is somewhat attractive. The second is for a gorgeous Japanese woman between the ages of 40 and 50 to play Tori Norita. She is the proud mother of a 25-year old son and lives in Japan, but longs to be in the States with her son to support his career. The role is recurring.

If they're casting the mother, are they going to cast the son?

This piece of trash is dumber than I thought.

I don't think she's dumb or a piece of trash I just think she's demented and it's fair enough I guess with Jennifer for a mother and a father who dies and resurrects every 5 years. It's more reason than Sami had.

From http://www.dayscafe.com/weekly-spoilers.html next week -

Next week:

- Eric needs Nicole to help him with Rome!
- After some soul searching, Nicole makes her choice .
- Here comes trouble! Kristen DiMera is back on MONDAY.
  Salem will never be the same ...
- Kristen is convinced her latest scheme is justified.
- Brady must deal with his new normal but can Sami
  keep going with hers? You betcha!
- Marlena is highly suspicious and worries about John.
- Eric cannot forget the passion.
- Nicole feels like a different woman ...
- Kristen resorts to kidnapping Dan! Her DiMera methods
  may be dramatic, but she wants Brady back and she would
  just looove to have a baby ...
- Theresa realizes how wrong she was to trust evil Eve.
- Theresa must do Eve's bidding.
- Will and Sami are still at odds.
- Abigail attempts to take on Sami.
- Kate tries to drag Victor into a scheme.
- Victor does something unexpected concerning EJ.
- Clyde sticks around Salem like a bad penny.
- Sami enlightens Jordan. Jordan confronts Rafe!
- Maggie wonders where or where Daniel could be.
  Meanwhile Kristen has underestimated the superdoc ...!

From http://www.dayscafe.com/sneakpeek.html

In two weeks:

- Dan finally finds a way to cause trouble for Kristen.
- Eric and Nicole are going to Rome, land of romance
  but also the Vatican!
- Sami is still acting out.
- Adrienne is astonished.
- Eric is filled with mortal desire!
- Kristen remains defiant and delusional.
- Will Jordan and Rafe survive Sami's reveal?
  Rafe is extremely upset ... with Jordan!

Eric needs Nicole to help him with Rome!

I hate that Eric and Nicole are already working their way back to each other. Can't Eric be allowed to stay pissed at her for longer than a month.

Kristen resorts to kidnapping Dan! Her DiMera methods

Ugh. Is Kristen going to rape someone again in an attempt to get a baby? I'm already ready for this crazy chick to leave.

Will and Sami are still at odds.

Shut up Will.

Adrienne is astonished.

At how ridiculous she is?

• Love 4
(edited)
- Theresa realizes how wrong she was to trust evil Eve.

- Theresa must do Eve's bidding.

So.....what?  Does "Evil Eve" make Theresa were clothes from Lane Bryants, or only wear flats for a day?  Does she forbid her to use olives in her martini?  What does "Evil Eve" do?

Of course, this must be the set up for Theresa to see the evil of her ways and realize that she's turned away from the face of God aka Jenn, so her redemption can begin.

I would so much rather see Evil Eve and Terrible Theresa team up and rattle the cages the Deveraux's should be in, instead of going after each other.  Where's the fun in THAT, SHOW??

Edited by boes
  • Love 4

I love Theresa because she's smart enough to know Eve has been playing her, like Eve has been doing to everybody else including her daughter (I'll never get between you and JJ.  B S.).  Come one, the whole fake let's be on the same team here's a glass of wine crap?  I'm convinced KdP can't act without something in her hands.

- Kristen resorts to kidnapping Dan! Her DiMera methods

I thought Kristin was going to kidnap Nicole???  

Kristin is too old for a baby!!!

• Love 1

Ok, these spoilers make me want to not watch.  How many of these are the same old thing?  Nicole and Eric - will they or won't they? Who cares.  Kristen kidnaps some poor sap and wants a baby - been there, done that, who cares.  Abigail tries to take on Sami - yeah, cause that's worked out so well for her in the past plus who cares.

Can they not come up with anything new?  The only thing I like is that Clyde is sticking around.  Now if they can just get him away from those two awful actors playing Ben/Eyebrows/Ollie and Jordan/Scrunchyface/Tammie Sue and get him in a good storyline.  James Read is a keeper! 

Is Abigail going to start crying when she takes on Sami? She couldn't even handle Carrie...

Maybe I shouldn't underestimate Abigail? She was pretty bold with EJ in the conference room, so....

• Love 1

Instead of making Clyde (James Read) a completely bad guy, they should have made him just bad enough for Kate.  They could be an interesting couple once Sami leaves Salem.

Spoiler:  Sami reveals the truth to Jordan, Jordan confronts Rafe, Rafe is angry at Jordan???, and then Rafe goes to see Sami, however, what happens is not expected.

• Love 1

Instead of making Clyde (James Read) a completely bad guy, they should have made him just bad enough for Kate.  They could be an interesting couple once Sami leaves Salem.

Spoiler:  Sami reveals the truth to Jordan, Jordan confronts Rafe, Rafe is angry at Jordan???, and then Rafe goes to see Sami, however, what happens is not expected.

ITA about Clyde and Kate together.  They would be very sexy if they could just tone down some of the Clyde Country Bumpkin speak.  Kate needs someone new and hot - Rafe just doesn't cut it.

And YES to your thought about that dumbass Rafe getting upset with Jordan because she confronts him over HIS cheating.  WTF?  Maybe he needs to take begging for forgiveness lessons from that expert EJ. 

Is Abigail going to start crying when she takes on Sami? She couldn't even handle Carrie...

Maybe I shouldn't underestimate Abigail? She was pretty bold with EJ in the conference room, so....

Somebody should give Abby the safety word.

Kristen do us a favor and kill Dan and then off yourself. Kristen is so useless. IDK why she wants a baby when by now she should be puffing out powder. Girl bye.

Once again they want to paint Eve as evil so Jenn is seen as the good girl. SMDH.

LMAO at Abby trying to take on Sami. Yea she wants to when she basically has all of Salem backing her up. So if Abby does something or trash talks Sami then she needs to be looked down on just like Sami is for going after Abby but writers won't go there.

Kate & Clyde could work if they do tone down that stupid country music whenever he's on screen. Somehow he might end up hurting Kate but then again Kate can take care of herself.

• Love 1
(edited)

Sami talks to Anne about Hospital Policy, and then goes to Kayla to have the boring twit fired.  Sex with an engaged hospital board member is a no no for the employees.  Kayla refuses so Sami threatens to not make the donation DE has promised the hospital.  Kayla fires Abby, and tells Sami not to call her aunt anymore.  Sami knows the only person on her side is Kate (please let that be true).  Abby starts a fight with Sami, and it gets ugly.

I want Sami to destroy the pathetic sidepiece, and I really hope she has a video of that conference room scene, however I also want Sami to annihilate EJ.  I want Sami to send EJ, Stefano, and Kristen to prison for life, or kill them, either works.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 2
(edited)

Sami talks to Anne about Hospital Policy, and then goes to Kayla to have the boring twit fired.  Sex with an engaged hospital board member is a no no for the employees.  Kayla refuses so Sami threatens to not make the donation DE has promised the hospital.  Kayla fires Abby, and tells Sami not to call her aunt anymore.  Sami knows the only person on her side is Kate (please let that be true).  Abby starts a fight with Sami, and it gets ugly.

Unfortunately, it's no surprise that Kayla has slithered over to the Hypocrite Camp.  And as far as I'm concerned, Sami can call her anything she wants - and Kayla should be very glad if she only stops at "Aunt", because I can think of a few other terms I'd be using.  

Those Deveraux dames must fart unicorns and leave the scent of rose petals in their path to have everyone so entranced with them, because all I see on screen are two shrill, unbalanced, shrieking, hypocritical harpies.  It was bad enough when Kayla was practically apologizing to Jenn a while back because of JJ finding out that Jack raped her.  Even after all this time it's more important for Jenn to be protected from WHAT HAPPENED TO KAYLA.  

I'm sure Marlena will soon take time out from sitting stony-eyed at Jawn's hospital bed to whip Sami with her cast iron bra.  With a family like this, is it any wonder Sami and Theresa behave the way they do sometimes?

Edited by boes
  • Love 3
(edited)

Does Sami know about the closet sex? I think Abigail should be fired, without hesitation, for THAT.

The rule Anne is going with sounds kind of weird, but since Abigail was having sex during work-time and in a hospital closet, no less, and doesn't even seem to bother to show up for work most of the time, I doubt she'll be a huge loss for the hospital.

Abigail doesn't even seem that devoted to the idea of having a job, so this consequence does seem kind of lame.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

I don't blame Kayla. Sami is an asshole for putting her in that position.

What little screen time Kayla has, I wish it could be use for something more interesting than dealing with this nutcase. An almost forty year old woman still behaving like she's sixteen.

What little screen time Kayla has, I wish it could be use for something more interesting than dealing with this nutcase. An almost forty year old woman still behaving like she's sixteen.

I agree.  

But I think Kayla is a bit older than that.

If Abby is breaking hospital policy and having sex with a board member knowing she's not suppose to, then her firing is justifiable. Kayla can go suck rocks, she would want Sami to call her Aunt besides some other choice words that Sami can spout off. Writers are really making this story hard to watch with everyone thinking Sami is in the wrong. They all act like they don't know how Sami is when she's betrayed and what she will do. They're also blind to the fact that Abby is showing a pattern of going after married men, yet because she's a Horton, people want to turn a blind eye. The Hortons are not a powerful family, they're full of wimpy, shrieky, judgmental, self-righteous, annoying, stank bitches for the most part. Don't know why everyone always feel the need to protect them.

• Love 3

This SL would be better if things were more evenly matched, and if everyone hadn't immediately acted like Sami was in the wrong for simply telling the truth.  I want Sami and Kate to find more criminal evidence against EJ, Stefano, and Kristen and give it to the police.  Seeing Kate and Sami crush the Dimeras would be more fun.

• Love 2
(edited)

When is the New Chad arriving? I guess I'd like to see who they cast, and then probably tune out after that since these storylines don't seem to be moving along much.

Sami has probably put Kayla in a difficult position, but since Abigail doesn't really do her job anyway, I probably wouldn't feel conflicted, if I were Kayla, over having to fire her. Maybe I'd fear Jennifer's hyperventilating, but since Abigail is no great loss to the hospital, I wouldn't feel that I was doing something bad to her -- I'd just think I was doing my job. Big donations trump employees who have relations in hospital closets. I don't think I've ever even seen a scene between Abigail and Kayla, so I don't see why Kayla would have any great guilt about it.

Abigail is probably more suited to photoshopping her boyfriend into pics with other models, so maybe Ben can get her a job when he realizes that his face is more symmetrical than Abigail's, and goes into modelling.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

Sure Abby should be fired, but Sami's still a jerk for putting Kayla in a position to have to do it.

And she wonders why everyone is turned off by her. She ALWAYS put other people in the middle of her stupid schemes! Grow up, Sami!

• Love 1

Sami's just disgusting at this point. 

She can shoot people in the hospital and get away with it, but Abby has to be fired? Theresa drugged up all the time and doesn't lose her job she's also sleepning with another drugged up board member Brady. Yet this rule only applies to Abby losing her job?

• Love 2

She can shoot people in the hospital and get away with it, but Abby has to be fired? Theresa drugged up all the time and doesn't lose her job she's also sleepning with another drugged up board member Brady. Yet this rule only applies to Abby losing her job?

Hmmmm.....I be okay if instead of having Abigail fired, they just let Sami shoot her.  Win - Win!

And poor Brady is always passed out so it seems that all he and Theresa actually do IS sleep.  

But I really like having Sami shoot Abigail.....she really should have asked Aunt Kayla for that instead.

• Love 2

Well that's true. Sami says she's paid but she really hasn't paid for anything. The only person who really spent quality time in prison was Nicole. Sami was on death row for a minute and EJ is like Harry Houdini or Sonny Corinthos when it comes to charges.

• Love 1

Lauren Koslow (Kate Roberts) was just chatting with fans on twitter and here's what she said about Kate and Sami:

"In this situation, they are on the same team & it's NOT team Dimera…

Sami is family, EJ is not, she's helped Sami before, their relationship is more meaningful.

I think it's refreshing that the story has evolved beyond the snark & vitriol."

• Love 4
Sure Abby should be fired, but Sami's still a jerk for putting Kayla in a position to have to do it.

Technically, Abby put Kayla in that position when she knocked boots at the hospital during work hours with a board member. It's simply Kayla's job as chief of staff, though I'm not sure why Ann as HR couldn't fire her. Technically I would think it's against some hospital policy for Kayla to play favorites with employees. She can't just pick and choose the rules because Abby is her niece. Kayla has no right to be mad at Sami-- Why should Sami protect Abby? What's the saying, "you do the crime, you do the time."  

As for the writers and Kayla, I'm sticking a big middle finger at these Horton-Deveraux worshiping writers for pulling Kayla over to their delusion Saint Abigail side. It's bad enough they ruined her relationship with Steve with their ridiculous writing but now they are going to make Kayla take Abby's side--Abby, the daughter of the man that raped her. So now Kayla is another family member turning her back on Sami. That's pretty shitty the way they have her choosing nieces.   

• Love 6
(edited)

Glad I checked in on these spoilers to bring my expectations back down to earth regarding Kristen's return.  I love ED but the writers have been pretty awful with her character.  Why in God's name would she want to kidnap Dirty Dan???

Edited by DisneyBoy

to make Kayla take Abby's side--Abby, the daughter of the man that raped her. So now Kayla is another family member turning her back on Sami. That's pretty shitty the way they have her choosing nieces.

Sami's the one making Kayla take a side by getting involved in Kaya's hospital business. What business is it of Sami's about Abby's job or Kayla's employees? Sami wants to be a cold hearted vindictive person and slut shame Abby, blame her for everything and go after her. Putting Kayla in the middle and putting Kayla in that spot where she has to fire her niece.

Sami putting her aunt in that spot just so Sami could attack makes Sami the shitty one not Kayla.

• Love 1