Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

If that does something for you, then by all means, you can have him.  I actually don't see the attraction that she has for him, nor do I get Maggie's attachment to him.

We all like what we like. I found Ben repellant and I am happy RSW gets a fresh start. I watched Jack throughout 1987 and never thought I could possibly like him again. Xander is selfish and shallow but he is loyal to Sarah and that's why Maggie loves him. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Nearly everyone still hates him.  Not some people.  No one was at their recent attempt at a wedding.  That should say everything.

Hence, my prior point stands.

It wasn't meant to have anyone, it was decided on in 30 mins.  Even the people who live in the house couldn't get in time.

The real wedding had people, even his wedding to Gwen had people. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

If that does something for you, then by all means, you can have him.  I actually don't see the attraction that she has for him, nor do I get Maggie's attachment to him.

Same here!  To me, Zander comes off as a neanderthal creep. And Sara acts like a brainless dimwit when she's around him.  They could both go bye-byes and I wouldn't miss them. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Even then, their first attempt had no one coming except for Jack and Bonnie.  That again should say something.

It says the show has no budget. Steve and Kayla had nobody at their most recent wedding except Sarah and Tripp 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

Same here!  To me, Zander comes off as a neanderthal creep. And Sara acts like a brainless dimwit when she's around him.  They could both go bye-byes and I wouldn't miss them. 

I notice that in all the info Sarah found out about concerning Xander while she was away, she hasn't found out that "reformed" Xander attempted to kill her cousin Lucas and Sami. Not surprisingly, Xander hasn't offered up that information and the show probably won't have Sarah find out so they don't have to deal with how it makes her look to just gloss over that and forgive Xander yet again.

To me, I don't really care that Xander cares about Maggie and Sarah, it still doesn't mean he wouldn't hesitate to hurt anyone else if it meant he stood to gain something from it, which is one of the reasons his judgment of Gwen and Kristen is laughable.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I notice that in all the info Sarah found out about concerning Xander while she was away, she hasn't found out that "reformed" Xander attempted to kill her cousin Lucas and Sami. Not surprisingly, Xander hasn't offered up that information and the show probably won't have Sarah find out so they don't have to deal with how it makes her look to just gloss over that and forgive Xander yet again.

To me, I don't really care that Xander cares about Maggie and Sarah, it still doesn't mean he wouldn't hesitate to hurt anyone else if it meant he stood to gain something from it, which is one of the reasons his judgment of Gwen and Kristen is laughable.

Xander was never going to kill Lucas and Sami. That's why he negotiated with her

And yes he's selfish and has no self awareness and is dumb sometimes but I enjoy everything about him cause he's entertaining 

• Like 2
  • Love 8
31 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Yes, he was.  He came a-knocking on John and Marlena's door and went for them a second time after the money that Sami had sent him suddenly got taken back by E.J.  I forgot how he got driven off that time, but he was there to kill them if they didn't pay up that time.

Not how I saw it. He was doing everything to get out of it and wanted to screw Kristen over as a bonus 

And Sami hit him and took the gun and then had a look at his arm when he whined. It was played for laughs. Sami never seemed concerned he would do it

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
On 8/6/2022 at 12:46 AM, Peanut6711 said:

I think Paul plays the scheming, dangerous beefcake baddie really well, and with a sense of humor and self-awareness that is winning. He always tries and has good chemistry with everyone. I'm really glad the show has managed to keep him on, in spite of nearly making him completely irredeemable. Theresa was also similarly almost painted into a corner.

And it's not like everyone in town had to worship him OR ELSE, which is nice. Xander is still very much hated by Nic, Eric, Marlena and even Vic, who never warmed to him, in spite of him desperately wanting to be welcomed into the family.

He's as well-rounded and interesting a character as those we used to get back in the day. Sure, him mooning over Sarah has gotten a bit tired, but at least they switched up his plotlines. I really like him and Maggie too.

Do we know yet what the show's last airdate will focus on? Have we gotten spoilers about it?

2 hours ago, RedElf said:

Because Li has been lying to her.

Yeah I hate this. Li is being "Aidened" and he's waaaaay more interesting and less dumb than Stefan. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Wait...when did Xander try to hurt Lumi?

5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

And it's not like everyone in town had to worship him OR ELSE, which is nice. Xander is still very much hated by Nic, Eric, Marlena and even Vic, who never warmed to him, in spite of him desperately wanting to be welcomed into the family.

He did have some lovely scenes with Victor when he acknowledged him as a Kiriakis and said he was proud of him. Xander walked away from Victor when he refused to fire Phillip for almost tanking Titan 

And Nicole may hate him but she still had sex with him so there's that lol

• Love 5

Monday, August 15, 2022
Alex has a “date” with Chanel and Allie.

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Wednesday, August 17, 2022
Chad and Jada search the DiMera secret room for evidence.

Thursday, August 18, 2022
Leo and his lawyer, Sloan, face off against Rafe.

Friday, August 19, 2022
EJ threatens to expose Ava’s secret if she doesn’t give him what he wants.
Chloe seeks Gabi’s help regarding Kristen.
Rolf confronts Li about his sabotage.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

August 16 - Alex makes a scandalous suggestion to Allie and Chanel. #Days #DaysofOurLives

They are already so boring together they need a threesome?

Tokenism sucks. I just hate that we're expected to root for this coupling because of the LGBT rep & not because they themselves actually have chemistry. It's shades of how we were just supposed to accept Paulina suddenly being retconned into Lani's mother because this show needs a black matriarch. 

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

Dear Alex. 

You nasty AF.

🤢🤢🤢

22 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Last May, Sami and Lucas found out that "Susan" was Kristen in disguise, and both were about to tell people about her.  So she knocked both of them out and locked them in the DiMera dungeon.  Eventually, she paid Xander to kill them to keep them quiet.  And since he was in need of cash (since the Salem Inn was evicting him at the time), he agreed to it.  He held them both at gunpoint and absolutely planned to kill them.  But Sami thought fast and got E.J. to send her $10,000,000 for her to give to Xander so he wouldn't kill them.  So he let them go instead.

However, E.J. took the money back unexpectedly when he found out that Sami was safe, and an enraged Xander showed up at John and Marlena's place and tried to kill them again if they didn't pay up.  Sami (apparently) managed to drive him off this time, and so far, he hasn't tried to kill them since.  But it was nonetheless one of his most major backslides since trying to put on his "reformed" act.

Wow, I remember practically none of this. Thanks. I guess I was checking out already last year...

22 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Last May, Sami and Lucas found out that "Susan" was Kristen in disguise, and both were about to tell people about her.  So she knocked both of them out and locked them in the DiMera dungeon.  Eventually, she paid Xander to kill them to keep them quiet.  And since he was in need of cash (since the Salem Inn was evicting him at the time), he agreed to it.  He held them both at gunpoint and absolutely planned to kill them.  But Sami thought fast and got E.J. to send her $10,000,000 for her to give to Xander so he wouldn't kill them.  So he let them go instead.

However, E.J. took the money back unexpectedly when he found out that Sami was safe, and an enraged Xander showed up at John and Marlena's place and tried to kill them again if they didn't pay up.  Sami (apparently) managed to drive him off this time, and so far, he hasn't tried to kill them since.  But it was nonetheless one of his most major backslides since trying to put on his "reformed" act.

Wow, I remember practically none of this. Thanks. I guess I was checking out already last year...

• Love 1
3 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Tokenism sucks. I just hate that we're expected to root for this coupling because of the LGBT rep & not because they themselves actually have chemistry. It's shades of how we were just supposed to accept Paulina suddenly being retconned into Lani's mother because this show needs a black matriarch. 

Agree regarding Allie & Chanel. Zero chemistry and bland as they come.

However, I don't agree that Paulina was retconned for that reason. Jackee Harry can stand alone and hold her own without being anyone's mama IMO.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

Spoilers/speculation I have read are indicating that Chanel will go back to Johnny (one of the reasons we saw Paulina say she was rooting for him) and I am so sorry to say that Allie and Alex will become a couple. 🤮

I thought Johnny is going to hook up with Ava. Of course, it'll be short-lived since Ava is on her way out, but I'm actually curious to see how Carson Boatman performs against an older woman compared to Allie/Chanel. It has the potential to be hot.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

I'm at the point where I'm praying for RSW to land a huge opportunity that he can't turn down that takes him away from DOOL.

I mean if the first strategy didnt work...

Maybe we could gather our money and pull an El Fideo, guys! Who's with me?

22 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

You'll have to ask the writers that question. 

May I? Please? I have about a hundred others too...

• Applause 2
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I'm at the point where I'm praying for RSW to land a huge opportunity that he can't turn down that takes him away from DOOL.

Aw, come on. Try to think of RSW as a fresh new actor you've never seen before. The writers aren't jumping through hoops now trying to explain why we're rooting for a serial killer. Now we just have your average run of the mill frat boy. Much easier to work with.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 8/8/2022 at 10:57 AM, Retired at last said:

Is Ava for sure leaving? Does this mean that she will be the murderer of Abby or do they just not know what to do with her? I thought they were hooking her up with EJ.

I haven't seen anything saying she's leaving.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Artsda said:

Chad and Jade search? Jade was stupid and thinking it's still Sarah.  Does Sarah and Xander share their info? 

They would be searching for evidence linking Leo to the crime once Thomas tells Chad that Leo was the toothfairy living in the basement

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

So Lucas is going to prison...?

...yay...?

I'm sorry but I have to ask - who wanted this? Bryan is loyal to the show but gets crap storylines. Lucas' long-awaited romantic reunion with Sami ends with him going to jail because they couldn't think of a better way to cover for another of AS' exits than to have Lucas kidnap her "just because"?

This is crap writing. BD is trying to make it sound so profound, and bless him, but it's just crap.

And all the villains just got pardons? Well pardon me!

Crap.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

So Lucas is going to prison...?

...yay...?

I'm sorry but I have to ask - who wanted this? Bryan is loyal to the show but gets crap storylines. Lucas' long-awaited romantic reunion with Sami ends with him going to jail because they couldn't think of a better way to cover for another of AS' exits than to have Lucas kidnap her "just because"?

This is crap writing. BD is trying to make it sound so profound, and bless him, but it's just crap.

And all the villains just got pardons? Well pardon me!

Crap.

I don't get why they just couldn't let Lucas and Sheryl stay together or give him a new love interest entirely. Hard to believe but some of us actually liked Lucas for non-Sami reasons...

• Like 1
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

The same person who wanted to blow up an off-the-canvas couple that had a happily ever almost twenty years ago just to give a storyline to their show avatar?

Ok so I get that you mean Ron...but which couple? Adrienne and Justin...?

Or do you mean Corday...and Dr Tan as his avatar and Jack/Jennifer as the destroyed duo?

• Useful 1
57 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Ok so I get that you mean Ron...but which couple? Adrienne and Justin...?

Or do you mean Corday...and Dr Tan as his avatar and Jack/Jennifer as the destroyed duo?

Craig/Nancy

Jack/Jennifer haven't really been destroyed but at this point if this is the best they can do for them I rather they just stay offscreen until Days gets cancelled and they can be brought back for the finale.

• Love 5

Monday, August 22, 2022

Tuesday, August 23, 2022
EJ accuses Ava of trying to seduce Johnny.
Stefan demands answers from Rolf.
Kayla tries to mediate an argument between Steve and Stephanie
Paulina seeks John and Marlena's help.

Wednesday, August 24, 2022
Steve and John crash Stephanie’s meeting 

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Friday, August 26, 2022
Nicole is horrified to find an undressed Jada in Eric’s bedroom.

• Love 2

soaps.com

Monday, August 22:
Gwen sits down with Rafe to tell her story of what happened the night Abigail died.

Tuesday, August 23:
Kayla tries to mediate an argument between Steve and Stephanie.

Wednesday, August 24:
Stefan searches for Gabi.
Li is horrified by Rolf's news.

Thursday, August 25:
Melinda makes a shocking announcement to Gwen and Leo.

Friday, August 26:
Nicole is horrified to find an undressed Jada in Eric's bedroom.

6 minutes ago, RedElf said:

Why is Nicole in Eric's bedroom?

She’s become so nosy. If I was Eric, I would be turned off by her stalking.

• Like 5
On 8/13/2022 at 12:22 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

Craig/Nancy

Wow - forehead slap - duh! How did I miss that?

Although in fairness, I don't know that Craig's story was necessarily Ron's. Sure they're both gay but...was Ron married and closeted for decades?

1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

Wow - forehead slap - duh! How did I miss that?

Although in fairness, I don't know that Craig's story was necessarily Ron's. Sure they're both gay but...was Ron married and closeted for decades?

Leo is Ron

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
On 8/14/2022 at 4:17 PM, SouthernChick said:

Stefan searches for Gabi.

Somehow I find Stefan running around looking for Gabi more ridiculous than him getting a heart years after he died. After laying in a hospital bed for years, he doesn't require any physical therapy? He's just up and at 'em? Okay. 🙄

• LOL 11
21 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

Somehow I find Stefan running around looking for Gabi more ridiculous than him getting a heart years after he died. After laying in a hospital bed for years, he doesn't require any physical therapy? He's just up and at 'em? Okay. 🙄

This show is ridiculous. 

• Love 7