Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

New cop since Rafe just lost the entire police force.

I'm asking here because I remember reading the spoiler about Lani & Eli leaving the show but don't know if it happened already. Did they leave town and how were they written off?

27 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

I'm asking here because I remember reading the spoiler about Lani & Eli leaving the show but don't know if it happened already. Did they leave town and how were they written off?

Lani went to jail for killing her bio dad. Eli moved out of Salem to be close to where she was placed in custody as she could not be in Statesville as Vivien might kill her or something 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

Dr. Rolf is NOT someone who should be recast. There is one and only.  The new dude will suck so bad. 

Apparently William Utay(Dr Rolf) suffered a stroke and is recovering so that's why they recasted. Otherwise I agree at this point I'm fine if we never see Rolf again tbh.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Apparently William Utay(Dr Rolf) suffered a stroke and is recovering so that's why they recasted. Otherwise I agree at this point I'm fine if we never see Rolf again tbh.

Oh no, hope he okay!

• Hugs 1
  • Love 1

Monday, July 25, 2022

Tuesday, July 26, 2022
Eric tries to save Nicole
Kristen gets the upper hand with Brady and Chloe.

Wednesday, July 27, 2022
Eric comforts a shaken Jada.
Steve and Justin have a prickly encounter with Orpheus.

Thursday, July 28, 2022
Gabi proposes an unexpected alliance.

Friday, July 29, 2022
EJ attempts to take advantage of a family tragedy.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

EJ attempts to take advantage of a family tragedy.

That sounds like Jake to me. Although why his death would be considered a DiMera family tragedy is beyond me. I think the only one who cared an iota about him was Abby and I guess now Chad.

Anyway, I wonder if Jake will be murdered and if so is the show setting up another serial killer storyline.

• Sad 3
  • Love 1

It sounds like it will be Jake and then they can bring back the actor as Stefan, which was also speculated that they will do - yes, even though we all saw him die. They seem to be big on keeping the actors and just bringing them back as someone else.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Retired at last said:

It sounds like it will be Jake and then they can bring back the actor as Stefan, which was also speculated that they will do - yes, even though we all saw him die. They seem to be big on keeping the actors and just bringing them back as someone else.

They shouldn't have killed him off in the first place if this was the plan. I personally don't think it was tbh but with Abby dead at the moment having Stefan return is a lot more palatable to the show I guess. 

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They killed off Stefan only to bring BB back as Jake and now they're killing off Jake only to bring BB back as Stefan again? I like BB but this is ridiculous.

I don't think Ron wanted to kill off Stefan but his hand was forced was my guess due to the backlash over that Stefan/Gabby storyline. Then when MM didn't want to stick around full time Ron realized this was his way to get rid of Abby once and for all. He kills her off and can bring back the character he wanted to stay all this time. Its a lot more palatable to have Stefan around without his rape victim in the same vicinity.

Sure people can bring up Jack/Kayla but that was a different era and well we barely see Jack these days.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I don't think Ron wanted to kill off Stefan but his hand was forced was my guess due to the backlash over that Stefan/Gabby storyline. Then when MM didn't want to stick around full time Ron realized this was his way to get rid of Abby once and for all. He kills her off and can bring back the character he wanted to stay all this time.

I don't think Abby being around or not has any bearing on whether or not Stefan is around. 

I think they decided to kill Stefan as a combination of the character being unpopular and TC's behind the scenes behavior.  They were going to write him out but then TC's alleged drunken antics got to be too much and they had to do a recast. 

That's where the show's ridiculous schedule played a part.  BB took over, got involved with Gabi and suddenly people were getting invested in the character in a way they hadn't been.  But the story was set and filmed before TPTB started getting that audience reaction.  I firmly believe that had the show been filmed closer to airing, they wouldn't have killed him off.

Anyway, I think it's a wasted opportunity to not have a "who is Stefan/who is Jake" story.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

I don't think Abby being around or not has any bearing on whether or not Stefan is around. 

I think they decided to kill Stefan as a combination of the character being unpopular and TC's behind the scenes behavior.  They were going to write him out but then TC's alleged drunken antics got to be too much and they had to do a recast. 

That's where the show's ridiculous schedule played a part.  BB took over, got involved with Gabi and suddenly people were getting invested in the character in a way they hadn't been.  But the story was set and filmed before TPTB started getting that audience reaction.  I firmly believe that had the show been filmed closer to airing, they wouldn't have killed him off.

Anyway, I think it's a wasted opportunity to not have a "who is Stefan/who is Jake" story.

His character is still a rapist just like Charlie Dale who they killed off(and I wouldn't have minded him sticking around as a part time villain) however I'm sure they won't bring him back like they are Stefan though because his victim is still in town(much to my dismay)

• Love 5
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

His character is still a rapist just like Charlie Dale

Sure.  And EJ who is still given love interests including his victim. Not sure there's anything in Ron's history indicating that he cares about rape or even considers what Stefan did as rape.  Or that it's the reason they decided to boot Stefan. His mantra is closer to "fuck consent" more than it is about caring about it.

Charlie only existed to rape and die.  His end was written before he said a word.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Sure.  And EJ who is still given love interests including his victim. Not sure there's anything in Ron's history indicating that he cares about rape or even considers what Stefan did as rape.  Or that it's the reason they decided to boot Stefan. His mantra is closer to "fuck consent" more than it is about caring about it.

Charlie only existed to rape and die.  His end was written before he said a word.

That was probably accurate. EJ wasn't even created by Ron yet the show insists on keeping him course I think its because of how little they think of BD as a leading man on this show and not on Sami's level. Which is fine but why can't they let BD/Lucas have a love interest that isn't Sami? Its not that hard plus you actually have an actor who's part of a core family that likes being on this show. 

I agree Ron didn't care about what Stefan did but it received backlash from others which is why I think they got rid of Stefan to begin with if it were up to Ron I think he would've kept him tbh and made him Charlotte's father. Now with Abby gone Stefan can come back and they can treat it as an afterthought.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

I think a lot of us saw this one coming.    Is there going to be another red herring before we find out it was someone completely random?

I think it was Gwen wearing the Sarah mask and that is who Lucas saw. How else could she just walk out of jail? And then it will turn our Gwen didn't do it either and it was related to some story Abby was working on that they will retcon

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I think it was Gwen wearing the Sarah mask and that is who Lucas saw. How else could she just walk out of jail?

This is the scenario that makes the most sense; I think Gwen is the only suspect who truly hated Abby enough to kill her. Plus we already have the history of her wearing the stupid mask. 

5 hours ago, brisbydog said:

And then it will turn our Gwen didn't do it either and it was related to some story Abby was working on that they will retcon

Unfortunately this will probably also happen because Ron will not give up Gwen or make her an outright murderer/villain. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I think a lot of us saw this one coming.    Is there going to be another red herring before we find out it was someone completely random?

Let's be real: The hacks have NO IDEA who killed Abby; they are just throwing every character in the mix and will play eenie, meenie, miney, mo. Or throw a dart at a name. No planning involved.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

This is the scenario that makes the most sense; I think Gwen is the only suspect who truly hated Abby enough to kill her. Plus we already have the history of her wearing the stupid mask. 

Unfortunately this will probably also happen because Ron will not give up Gwen or make her an outright murderer/villain. 

They have to show a final scene between them in flashbacks where Gwen tells Abby that Laura tripped on a rug and bashed her own head in

• Like 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

The writing has never been there for them. It's all obstacles, no relationship. If they could have stability for a while, and sensitive writing...ahhh they'd be amazing.

They had it for a year but there was a time jump and we missed it 😞

Edited by tribeca
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

So Alexander is going to have scenes with his mother's double and not Adrienne or Anjelica.  So many stories  involving Jack/Jennifer, Anjelica, Justin/Adrienne could have been about Alexander and how he relates to them. Ron is a hack of the worst kind.  

Edited by Pearson80
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
13 minutes ago, nilyank said:

If Chanel picks Johnny, Alex can date Allie.

I'm hoping he puts the moves on Bonnie or goes for a throuple with Nancy and Rafe.

That'll teach him to drip fluids on Maggie's rug.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 9
4 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

So Alexander is going to have scenes with his mother's double and not Adrienne or Anjelica.  So many stories  involving Jack/Jennifer, Anjelica, Justin/Adrienne could have been about Alexander and how he relates to them. Ron is a hack of the worst kind.  

Couldn't agree more. We now get more forced story lines. We need character driven stories. But in order to do that, Ken and company need to fire Ron. . . which they won't.

• Love 2