Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

On 6/16/2022 at 5:40 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

Its rumored that Sal/Lamon are going to be written out this summer since LA won't commit to the show. I could see the show doing that to write out her exit or have Lani go to jail over it. 

If LA has a chance to be on All American or other, better shows, I wouldn't commit either. I don't blame him at all. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just assumed it was Hope. And I also wondered if maybe her gift is what ultimately gets rid of Ben and Ciara. Do we have any indication when they're leaving?

Its probably sometime next month since we know that RSW is returning as someone else already.

I heard she got them a boat. 

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 3
(edited)
On 6/21/2022 at 6:52 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

Its probably sometime next month since we know that RSW is returning as someone else already.

I heard she got them a boat. 

Please don't tell me that Ron is going to recreate Bo and Hope leaving Salem with their baby son in 1987 on the fancy face boat with the serial killer his stupid wife and their spawn that should not exist.

Bo and Hope was the only supercouple to get a happy ending in their original story. Bo and Hope were leaving town together to start anew with their son Sean-Douglas and they were passing the torch to Steve and Kayla.. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, tribeca said:

Bad idea Leo.  

No, no! GREAT idea. Let them off each other and call it a day. If Gwen gets caught in the crossfire, that's just a bonus! (And it sort of makes me sad to say this because I loved James Read as Murphy Michaels on Remington Steele as a kid, not to mention North and South! But Clyde Weston is a dead-end character.)

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Please don't tell me that Ron is going to recreate Bo and Hope leaving Salem with their baby son in 1987 on the fancy face boat with the serial killer his stupid wife and their spawn that should not exist.

Bo and Hope was the only supercouple to get a happy ending in their original story. Bo and Hope were leaving town together to start anew with their son Sean-Douglas and they were passing the torch to Steve and Kayla.. 

Of course he’s used everything else.

• Sad 3
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Maybe Eli is going to share with the family that he is going to break Lani out of jail and take off with her and the babies so that they will be on the run together.

IMO, I could see Eli requesting a transfer close to where Lani will be sent to prison. That way him and the kids would be able to visit and be close to her.

I can't see Eli depriving Valeri, Abe, Paulina, and Julie of being a part of the twins' life. Plus, this would be a way to write out Eli and Lani.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
On 6/21/2022 at 5:38 PM, peachmangosteen said:

I just assumed it was Hope. And I also wondered if maybe her gift is what ultimately gets rid of Ben and Ciara...

** please be a bomb ** please be a bomb**

• LOL 10
4 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Maybe Eli is going to share with the family that he is going to break Lani out of jail and take off with her and the babies so that they will be on the run together.

I like this!  Then Kristen can join them and all the gang can got to Italy and become nuns at the Convict Convent.  I can't WAIT to see Jules and Carver in their lil' nun outfits and I KNOW that Eli is gonna rock that wimple!

• LOL 13
On 6/23/2022 at 10:03 PM, SouthernChick said:

Leo has a run-in with Will.

's fist? Repeatedly?

On 6/24/2022 at 9:46 AM, FrankOFoley said:
On 6/24/2022 at 7:44 AM, brisbydog said:

I wish there was an eyeroll emoji for this. 

I...can't believe how stupid that is. I kinda love it.

Do we get to see it sink?

...I hate that they're finally ousting Ben and Ciara and Lani...and they'll all be back eventually.

• LOL 6

I don't know what's worse: Nancy's formerly doting husband being rewritten into a closet case...or her rebounding with murdering, drug dealing, molesty Convict Clyde.

Like...can she find 20$ on the sidewalk or something? Soon? Cause this is getting bleak as hell.

• Like 1
  • Love 12

Well this would confirm Jan is truly nuts.  I'd take Evan as my baby daddy over dumb as rocks Shawn any day. She really does need help.  It would be a funnier twist though if the baby was Dr. Rolf's. 😁

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)

They need to hook Evan and Allie up. The two had great chemistry.  Now they will both have kids to a psycho too.  Make Allie a bad girl and do a campy twist on the Brady Bunch with their blended families. Evan comes home from work irritated that it's Oct. 31 and her zombie ex is back to visit. Meanwhile, Allie contemplates poisoning her latest Sweet Bits concoction, so Jan quits telling Not-Shawn-Jr. that Evan isn't his dad. 

Edited by Peanut6711
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Well, I do hope it is true about the paternity, but then what happens to the baby? Jan, Evan, Orpheus are all still supposed to be in jail, right? And, how long until everyone else finds out about this? Obviously, Orpheus will want something from Jan to keep it a secret. I truly hate that they keep bringing these people back. who is going to want to raise that child? Ship him off to the daughter who is raising David?

I liked my theory that the baby was really Belle's and Shawn's and Jan just ended up being the surrogate. 

• Love 5
45 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

They need to hook Evan and Allie up. The two had great chemistry.  Now they will both have kids to a psycho too.  Make Allie a bad girl and do a campy twist on the Brady Bunch with their blended families. Evan comes home from work irritated that it's Oct. 31 and her zombie ex is back to visit. Meanwhile, Allie contemplates poisoning her latest Sweet Bits concoction, so Jan quits telling No-Shawn-Jr. that Evan isn't his dad. 

I feel like Allie and Chanel are the endgame couple regardless of the fact they both have better chemistry with other people because Days wants to have a token lesbian couple like Y&R.

• Sad 3
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

I feel like Allie and Chanel are the endgame couple regardless of the fact they both have better chemistry with other people because Days wants to have a token lesbian couple like Y&R.

Oh I'm sure that we're stuck with the Allie/Chanel/Johnny love triangle for a while. An utter snooze fest to me. But also Ron sucks at writing engaging couples. He does much better with camp and crazy, which is why I wish he'd write Allie a bad girl and prime her and Evan as a non-hero couple. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
28 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

100% this. Allie sucks with Chanel. They have negative chemistry and it is a waste of Chanel who is so good with everybody else

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

Oh I'm sure that we're stuck with the Allie/Chanel/Johnny love triangle for a while. An utter snooze fest to me. But also Ron sucks at writing engaging couples. He does much better with camp and crazy, which is why I wish he'd write Allie a bad girl and prime her and Evan as a non-hero couple. 

All of this! However Horton females aren't allowed to be "bad" at least if they are going to stick around. I think they are also doing Chanel/Allie as the token gay couple on this show since Wilson will be splitsville soon.. 

I rather have had a Johnny/Chanel/Tripp triangle and Allie/Evan as the bad couple. That would have been preferable.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

The rest of this week spoilers: 

Tue * US viewers possibly preempted due to hearings ☹️
06-28-2022
EJ and Belle push each other's buttons. Lucas and Sami celebrate their engagement. Ben and Ciara receive a life-changing gift from Hope. Orpheus delivers surprising news to Evan.

Wed
06-29-2022
Belle wonders if she and EJ made a mistake. Brady and Chloe walk in on a kiss between Jan and Shawn. Chad and JJ share their grief over Abigail's death. Jack and Jennifer lean on each other during an emotionally difficult task.

Thu
06-30-2022
As Lani awaits word on her fate, an old friend pays her a surprise visit. Abe and Paulina go on the attack when Melinda tries to pull a fast one. Doug helps Julie out with the twins. Theo gives Chanel advice about her romantic woes.

Fri
07-01-2022
Lani's loved ones rally around her. Julie is gut-punched by Eli's unexpected news. Lani is overwhelmed by Abe's grand gesture. Sarah pulls a knife on Chanel!

• Love 3
(edited)

Next week spoilers:

Monday, July 4, 2022 
Sonny and Will offer Chad much needed comfort.  
Tony and Anna return home to attend Abigail’s funeral
JJ and Jack butt heads over Gwen.

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Thursday, July 7, 2022
Jan lures Shawn to the docks and reveals her latest plan. 
While fighting with Nancy, Leo has a realization about Clyde.

Friday, July 8, 2022
Marlena cautions EJ about his involvement with Belle.

Edited by SouthernChick
  • Love 3
On 6/24/2022 at 8:31 AM, Artsda said:

Hope calls them Cin?  LOL

You'd think with all of the fancy new emojis, there would be a vomit option. Because that would be appropriate here!

2 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

JJ and Jack butt heads over Gwen.

Jesus, Jack's gonna defend that bitch again, isn't he? Ron ruins everyone. Drag his ass, JJ! I don't care if Jack is your dad!

GWEN should be dead.

• Applause 6
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, brisbydog said:

100% this. Allie sucks with Chanel. They have negative chemistry and it is a waste of Chanel who is so good with everybody else

They should have just gone all in with Lani and Kristen. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2