Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

20220401_074631.jpg

This is just laughable. "Are you kidding me? How could you get pregnant off that?"  It sounds like Shawn doesn't have a very high opinion of his own wee-wee. Also, pretty sure if I found my husband in bed with my worst enemy, devil made him do it or not, I'd want to be very clear exactly how close his trouser snake, tiny worm or not, got to her garden.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Since it is fiction, I feel it is okay to say I hope Jan the Psycho miscarries. Isn't it enough that Bo and Hope will have one grandchild with a serial killer for a father?

TWO grandkids via psychos is overkill.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Since it is fiction, I feel it is okay to say I hope Jan the Psycho miscarries. Isn't it enough that Bo and Hope will have one grandchild with a serial killer for a father?

And their other grandchild is a pyromaniac. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
18 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

It is fiction not really sure why its so horrible hoping for a kid to die on a TV show. How is it worse than people wishing(insert adult character) dies? Its all fiction.

Also I agree Bo/Hope don't need another grandchild via psycho. I guess I should be glad Zack is dead because he probably would've had a kid with a psycho as well. I am glad Bo/Hope are no longer on this show there's nothing worthwhile for either of them to return to this show for.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

If they take take Sarah with them then I'll allow it lol.

While I am sorry for Sarah and what she was robbed of, YES, I WILL TAKE THAT DEAL if it rids me of gross Xander and fraud Gwen. I will never believe she is Jack’s daughter.

• Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

l4tn7iulr5r81.jpg

What exactly is the “so much more” that these two have in common other than their weird, shared desire that Jack be their daddy like he is to his real kids and their irrational  resentment of Abigail because Jack will never care about them that way.  Before Sarah, they really had nothing else to talk about. 

Although I’m glad JJ isn’t around this mess and that he seems to no longer exist as Jack’s son to Ron, it would be interesting to see Xander and the retcon react to Jack doting on Abigail AND JJ.   Heads might explode.   They’d probably try and snuff him out too.

Therefore, stay away JJ!  Visit your parents while they’re in Boston. Abby and the kids can come too. But don’t let the retcon and her fiancé find out. They’ll accuse you of ruining the retcon’s life because your father loves and adores you. 

Edited by KBrownie
  • Love 6
(edited)
37 minutes ago, katie9918 said:

I will never believe she is Jack’s daughter.

Ditto. 

She just wants a warm body, any older male to be “daddy.”  Writers went way too hard, too fast to sell her. Doesn’t help that the actors have no chem as father/daughter while MA has it in spades with ALL the other actors/actresses that have played Jack’s children. 

I’ll never forget how seamless and great the scenes were between Casey Moss and Matt Ashford when they did flashback scenes for when JJ was thinking of killing himself. They really came across as father/son who had playing that way for a long time even though, I could be wrong, those were their first scenes together.

Contrast the simpering and whining Gwen. All their interactions are forced and not genuine at all. 

Edited by KBrownie
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, katie9918 said:

While I am sorry for Sarah and what she was robbed of, YES, I WILL TAKE THAT DEAL if it rids me of gross Xander and fraud Gwen. I will never believe she is Jack’s daughter.

Neither will I. The character is just useless,  imo.

• Love 5

I like Sarah (WHEN she is Sarah; see the UO thread!), but I am all for Leo, Craig, Retcon [that's Gwen], Paulina, and probably 10 or 20 other useless people I am forgetting to GTFO.

Now.

• Love 10
(edited)
18 hours ago, KBrownie said:

Ditto. 

She just wants a warm body, any older male to be “daddy.”  Writers went way too hard, too fast to sell her. Doesn’t help that the actors have no chem as father/daughter while MA has it in spades with ALL the other actors/actresses that have played Jack’s children. 

I’ll never forget how seamless and great the scenes were between Casey Moss and Matt Ashford when they did flashback scenes for when JJ was thinking of killing himself. They really came across as father/son who had playing that way for a long time even though, I could be wrong, those were their first scenes together.

Contrast the simpering and whining Gwen. All their interactions are forced and not genuine at all. 

Those were their first scenes together. I also loved their potential together *sigh* he always had great chemistry with his TV parents(and all the other vets on this show). However yes Xander has replaced JJ in Jack's life and I actually am cool with it only because JJ is less damaged this way. They already neutered him by the time he left the show anyways.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, KBrownie said:

What exactly is the “so much more” that these two have in common other than their weird, shared desire that Jack be their daddy like he is to his real kids and their irrational  resentment of Abigail because Jack will never care about them that way.  Before Sarah, they really had nothing else to talk about. 

I think he’s right - they have way more in common than him and Sarah. Aside from the accents, they’re vile criminal losers who only feel sorry for their crimes when they get caught and even then most of their sympathy is for themselves. Despite their loathsome behavior, they still feel entitled to look down their nose at others.

Before the Sarah angst, they bonded over their poor me childhoods - though they spent more time talking about Gwen’s - and feeling like outcasts. I think it was the explanation given for why Xander went to bat for her with Dr. Snyder and trying to help her with Jack.

• Love 6

Yea, Xander and Gwen are very similar people. They bring out each other's 'woe is me' side rather than bringing out each other's 'petty little bitch' side, which is a shame because they'd be so fun if they were a scheming, villain-y couple. 

This made me realize that lately every time a couple gets together they become horrible and unwatchable lol.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, Xander and Gwen are very similar people. They bring out each other's 'woe is me' side rather than bringing out each other's 'petty little bitch' side, which is a shame because they'd be so fun if they were a scheming, villain-y couple. 

This made me realize that lately every time a couple gets together they become horrible and unwatchable lol.

Yes, the most fun they ever were was before they got together and were trying to cover up Dr. Snyder's death.  Them as friends who have a slightly off-kilter method to cover each other's back would be sort of fun.

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Soaps can only write angst these days they can no longer write couples together and dealing with things with the same energy. 

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Who could the other couple be?

IMG_20220404_173738.jpg

Craig and Leo?  

46 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Yeah of course. So Xander can say his vows to Gwen while looking longingly at Sarah. Enough already. 

Oh lord, if Tony doesn't find his balls and humors her delusions to the point of matrimony, he deserves to be stuck with a crazy woman for life.  

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Gwen and Xander (plus “Renee,”Maggie, Anna, Tony, Gabi} spoiler pics for Tuesday {4/5/22}: #Xwen #Xanee #Gwabi #Xaggie #Tanna #DAYS {1/2} https://t.co/gj9x1JUXc2

So flashbacks showing Gwen messed with syringes? So Sarah will get memory back due to love alone just like Jack? Re-ron strikes again 

Why does Chanel need to be comforted by Paulina? Does Demon Allie drop her, too? If so, that means Johnny should be back and they can be together. But, if Chanel was smart, she would stay away from BOTH twins. Just too much crazy.

Could THIS be the April Fool's episode?I do not want Xander to marry Gwen, even if it is just to regain Sarah's memory. And I am going with Craig and Leo for the other couple. But, why would they want to share their wedding with Xander and Gwen? Maybe they all want to be married by Father Eric and are not sure how long he will be in town this time?

OK, changed my mind - it will be SarRenee and Tony and Gwen will be dumped. I'm good with that.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

So flashbacks showing Gwen messed with syringes? So Sarah will get memory back due to love alone just like Jack? Re-ron strikes again 

Oh, no.  I didn't think I could hate Gwen more but guess what?  I can!  How DARE she drag this storyline out even more?

I hope that when Xander drops her, it's from the top of 90 story building.  I bet that'll hurt more than "growing up without a father's love".

giphy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Artsda said:

Gwen gets worse and worse, I need Maggie to beat her up. 

Go a step further. Kill the bint. After putting Maggie through "fake Sarah" months ago (and messing with the serum that can help real Sarah), Maggie can claim emotional distress. And Jack will realize he still has his other kids and is okay with it. (My fantasy.)

1 minute ago, boes said:

Oh, no.  I didn't think I could hate Gwen more but guess what?  I can!  How DARE she drag this storyline out even more?

I hope that when Xander drops her, it's from the top of 90 story building.  I bet that'll hurt more than "growing up without a father's love".

giphy.gif

I wish I could ♥ this post a trillion times.

• Love 8

I generally don't have a problem with Gwen. She can fuck with Abs and Chad and Jack and Maggie and Zander all she wants, but putting us viewers through more of this Saranee shit? Oh hell, the girl has gotta pay. 😁

Till then I'll hold out hope that she only messed with the reverse serum to the point that it didn't return Sara to the old Sara, but at least eliminated Saranee by rescrambling her brain again. Let her be Saralena for a while and go bug John. Or Sarami and go bug EJ.  Oh, wait, I bet Ciara has a diary stashed somewhere of her epic love for Ben. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

4/11

• A desperate Xander tries to get through to Sarah. 

• Tony informs Anna her future looks bleak. 

• Victor presents Sonny with a life-changing offer. 

• Gabi seeks Rafe's help to get rid of Ava.

4/12

• The gender reveal party for Ben and Ciara's baby takes a devilish turn. 

• Ben and Marlena share a warm moment. 

• Belle confides in John about Shawn and Jan. - Paulina comforts a heartbroken Chanel.

4/13

• Sonny turns to Chad for advice about his future. 

• Chloe and Brady urge Nancy to stall her divorce from Craig. 

• Gwen has a surprising request for Abigail.

• Maggie decides on Sarah's course of treatment.

4/14

• Nicole warns Jake not to get involved with Ava. 

• Gabi goes undercover to get the goods on Ava. 

• Craig and Nancy reminisce about happier times. 

• Leo is reunited with an old friend.

4/15

• As he and Gwen prepare for their double wedding, Xander is taken aback to learn the identity of the other couple. 

• Sonny and Chad pursue information they can use against Leo. 

• Gabi delights in Ava's downfall.

• Eric Brady returns to Salem 

• Love 3

Apparently Leo and Gwen are besties and she invites him to share her wedding. Cause of course they are and of course she does

Since Ava is the only one who can blow up Gwen's life, think she will in time to save Xander from this horrible awful person?

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Apparently Leo and Gwen are besties ...

I am tentatively into this. I would be into a Gabi, Leo, Ava, and Gwen bitchy, evil foursome. But the show never has more than one friends scene in like a 2 month period lol.

• Love 5

Send them both back to Y&R if you want to re-do Y&R Ron.  No one wants or cares about these two nothing characters being BFF.  Just more winking at the audience like anyone cares.  If I wanted to watch Y&R, I'd watch Y&R.  But not even Y&R seems to have any use for these two.  And hasn't poor, poor Gwen's poor me spiel been that she was just so all alone, but now she has a magic BFF.  *RME*

These pointless characters w/ no connections that do nothing but eat up airtime while the people the audience actually cares about disappear for months on end really need to GO.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

• Tony informs Anna her future looks bleak. •

Her future looks bleak because her husband is an idiot who plays into the delusions of a crazy person? Or her future looks bleak because a five year old is pressing charges against her? Though even half-baked attorneys Justin and Belle should be able to get Anna off on those charges. 

• Nicole warns Jake not to get involved with Ava. 

I really want Ava to go full mob style on Nicole's ass. 

• Ben and Marlena share a warm moment.  

Don't they always?  He's her favorite serial killer. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
15 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

Her future looks bleak because her husband is an idiot who plays into the delusions of a crazy person? Or her future looks bleak because a five year old is pressing charges against her? Though even half-baked attorneys Justin and Belle should be able to get Anna off on those charges. 

I really want Ava to go full mob style on Nicole's ass. 

Don't they always?  He's her favorite serial killer. 

So Anna's future "looks bleak" because she injected a lady made crazy by the Dimera nutjob doc who now is only crazy in a different way, yet Kristen remains free, and even when she's caught, never pays for any of her crimes?  The Dimera clan will move heaven and earth for Kristen but NOT for Anna?  

I hope she stuffs Tony in that urn when this is all over.  Dimwit.

I'm on Ava's side when it comes to Nicole.  She really sucks at being a friend.  I suspect her punishment is going to come in full since she's gotten Rafe and I can't imagine a worse fate.  But if there is a worse fate, I'm all for Nicole suffering it right now.

Edited by boes
  • Love 9