Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Week of December 24:

Monday December 24:

Julie surprises her family as they hang the Horton ornaments.

Tuesday December 25:

Leo makes a spectacle of himself at the holiday children’s party at the hospital.

Abe gets an unexpected gift from Sheila.

Wednesday December 26:

Chad reels after finding out he is Charlotte’s father.

Thursday December 27:

Gabi fears for her life as she finds herself at Stefan's mercy.

Dr. Shah reappears when Andre Khabbazi returns to Days.

Friday December 28:

Everyone gathers to ring in the New Year at Doug’s Place. As the ball drops, a face from the past makes a shocking appearance!

Surprise return! Jack is alive with Matthew Ashford returning to Days!

Monday December 31:

Eve returns to Salem as Kassie DePaiva is back at Days of our Lives.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, bobcat1946 said:

So Chad demands Rafe arrest Gabi.  Never mind that he was fine when precious framed Gabi for prison.

He might demand, but he has zero proof for any her misdeeds. At least any proof that would tie Gabi to an actual crime.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, bobcat1946 said:

So Chad demands Rafe arrest Gabi.  Never mind that he was fine when precious framed Gabi for prison.

Mental Illness is different than Gabi sanely trying to smother Julie with a pillow, drugging a pregnant woman to make her think she's ill, among all the other things she did. Lets also not forget Gabi is a convicted felon for murder. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, bobcat1946 said:

Whenever Gabi faces justice is one thing, but - AS FAMILY - the wooden 2x4 known as Rafe should not be involved. But reality left this soap long ago.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Whenever Gabi faces justice is one thing, but - AS FAMILY - the wooden 2x4 known as Rafe should not be involved. But reality left this soap long ago.

I do not see a problem with that since when Abigail was found out Chad was all over that begging the DA to not file charges against Abigail.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, bobcat1946 said:

I do not see a problem with that since when Abigail was found out Chad was all over that begging the DA to not file charges against Abigail.

Which also should not have happened. Legal and hospital crap, family is supposed to recuse.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Artsda said:

Mental Illness is different than Gabi sanely trying to smother Julie with A pillow ........

Lets also not forget Gabi is a convicted felon for murder. 

Many, MANY people have wanted to smother Julie with anything handy, so for that Gabi should get community service :  half an hour should do...

And how could we forget that Gabi is a convicted murderer, of DARLING, PRECIOUS NICK since the only time Julie isn't squawking about is when she's in a blessed coma.

• Love 13
14 hours ago, boes said:

Many, MANY people have wanted to smother Julie with anything handy, so for that Gabi should get community service :  half an hour should do...

And how could we forget that Gabi is a convicted murderer, of DARLING, PRECIOUS NICK since the only time Julie isn't squawking about is when she's in a blessed coma.

Now for Julie to go on another cruise.

• Love 5

Popping in to say I loved that new Gabi/Julie promo with the festive Christmas tune about "rolling down a flight!" and an "endless silent night!" and the like.  The promo peeps have really stepped it up, good for them.

And I like, at least based on the promo, how the spoilers are playing out.  Gabi doesn't ruthlessly shove Julie down the stairs, they're scrapping near them and Julie takes a tumble.  And the scene in the hospital with the pillow, again, CB isn't playing Gabi as coldly ready to do it, I see the indecision and second guessing she's doing.  And again, like how they laid the pieces for Gabi having a real grudge against Abigail, I think it makes a difference that this old woman who could expose her is Julie.  If that was Adrienne or Maggie, I don't think Gabi would even consider what she's considering.  But since it's Julie - who has loudly, aggressively treated her like garbage for over a year - you...can't really blame Gabi for giving that thought a thought lol.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Popping in to say I loved that new Gabi/Julie promo with the festive Christmas tune about "rolling down a flight!" and an "endless silent night!" and the like.  The promo peeps have really stepped it up, good for them.

I agree. I have had that song in my head ever since I watched the promo yesterday!

I also agree with the rest of your post. I'm really excited for this week. CB is absolutely killing all of this material and I can't wait to see what she does with the culmination/fallout.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

I haven't seen a whiff of Ben's name in that spoiler about Gabi and Stefan nor it being a kidnapping but if I do, I'll post it. 

I guess we know Eve's shocking announcement is Jack. 

Edited by Chick2Chic
fixed something.
  • Love 4

Okay, Stefan O.'s not just waving the poker around, it's hot from the fire, looks like he's threatening to burn or stab her eye out with it.  So yeah, not rooting for this dude.  Somehow kick him in the nuts, Gabi!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

I'm confused how Abigail is vindicated and released BEFORE Julie wakes up and spills the tea about the paternity test.

Also, Abs would be wise to go easy on the "How could you not believe me!" shtick considering she first suffered from D.I.D. EARLIER THIS SAME CALENDAR YEAR and the only therapy she did was a vacay with her grandma and she was doing crazy things like marrying her rapist!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

I'm still convinced Jack has amnesia and Eve has convinced him the two of them are an item as a way of sticking it to Jen, a move I 100% support even if I mostly hate Eve.  But at least in this case I'll be expected to hate her so that'll be fun.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Chick2Chic said:

See, I need KM to stop with her terrible interviews and recall that Abby got put away cause she refused to see a shrink that wasn't Marlena.

Another whitewash of what Abby (and Stefan) did to Gabi. 

Just reminded me about her interviews during time that Abby slept with EJ and still tried to justify poor wittle Abby is suffering versus mean Sami.

And the smug is going to be unbearable with both Abby and Julie.

Again what did Abby ultimately suffer? A week combined spent at Bayview and Casa Dimera with Stefan. She gets to tell off her entire family and tell them I told you so, never went to prison for anything that she did, and gets to have both children fathered by her choice of Chad. If she didn't go off and get divorced from Chad to avoid getting herself evaluated by a doctor/committed, she would still be married to Chad.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Just reminded me about her interviews during time that Abby slept with EJ and still tried to justify poor wittle Abby is suffering versus mean Sami.

That's actually what I thought of too. She gives the worst interviews in general IMO but she was especially messy with those interviews. I guess she also got the whole mic cause James Scott wanted nothing to do that story and ghosted everything about it other than showing up to film his scenes. But anywho, Abby brought a lot of this on herself by not going to see a shrink that wasn't Marlena so I can't applaud her when she had an easy answer all along but decided to throw a tantrum instead about how no one would believe. I can't wait to Abby is off my screen and I hope the character never returns. I simply loathe the way she is written. 

6 minutes ago, nilyank said:

And the smug is going to be unbearable with both Abby and Julie.

Again what did Abby ultimately suffer? A week combined spent at Bayview and Casa Dimera with Stefan. She gets to tell off her entire family and tell them I told you so, never went to prison for anything that she did, and gets to have both children fathered by her choice of Chad. If she didn't go off and get divorced from Chad to avoid getting herself evaluated by a doctor/committed, she would still be married to Chad.

It's already starting if you look at the twitter comments on the SOD pic and the SOD articles cause people seem to act like this is all one way and Gabi didn't do all of this as payback for what Abby and Stefan did to her. It's like watching the folks in Salem who go out of their way to excuse anything & everything Abby does but suddenly IRL instead of fiction. Also, meh on the Kate stuff. 

-

I've scrolled through the twitter spoilers and don't see anything about Ben helping Stefan kidnap Gabi. Only that Stefan and Ben spend Christmas Eve together. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Chick2Chic said:

Stefan and Ben spend Christmas Eve together. 

This has me loling.

Who is Haley? Is it the American Idol girl?

I look forward to see what CB does with what's coming up but I really don't look forward to everyone acting like Gabi is the devil and Abigail is a precious angel who deserved none of what Gabi did. No thanks. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Chick2Chic said:

Yeah, so her trust in Chad is deeply damaged - why doesn't she go talk to Carrie and Sami about the damage her sexcapades with their husbands felt.

And she feels like the victim - what the hell else is new?

As bad as Abigail is, Kate Mansi makes her so much worse.

• Love 12
16 hours ago, Chick2Chic said:

See, I need KM to stop with her terrible interviews and recall that Abby got put away cause she refused to see a shrink that wasn't Marlena.

Another whitewash of what Abby (and Stefan) did to Gabi. 

Yes, it's like KM is watching a version of Days that only exists for her.  Abby didn't get herself out of the mental hospital, she used Stefan's obsession with Gabby to get out and and again, not six months ago, Gabigail was an actual thing, so KM needs to acknowledge just how mentally unwell her character truly is.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 8

Pump the brakes on the “I told you so” Abs. How crazy is it that your family wouldn’t believe you weren’t Gabby again when 6 SHORT MONTHS AGO you were going around town locking people in basements and framing Gabi for murder?!  A couple trips with your therapist granny was all you needed to get better. You’re right, no one should have questioned you. I know I’m biased because I can’t stand Abigail in any form but the smug is high in that interview. 

Chabby are leaving soon right? I think I need the break. 

Look at JJ getting his own storyline. That’s nice. 

• Love 11

This is total speculation on my part, but if Steve has been written out because he "doesn't wants to be with Kayla because he's angry with her"....and one of the rooms in Kristen's Undead Factory was labeled AV....I'm hoping I'm wrong here, but I can't help but wonder if Ron is planning on bringing Ava Vitali back and having her be responsible for Steve not coming back to town...

PLEASE NO.

On a separate note, isn't it a little soon for Eve to be back and messing with one of Salem's men? I realized they're trying to distance Kassie from Blair the good girl, but I just don't buy her as this schemer. Eve has such a warmth to her in spite of the stupidity they keep giving her as a narrative. I can't see her taking advantage of an amnesiac Jack. They're just making her into a villain for the sake of giving Jennifer a good story. After suffering through this horrible Deimos/Brady nonsense the last couple of months, I was really hoping Kassie would get something a bit better to work with.

I'm also finding a little weird that John and Marlena don't seem to be getting anything during the Christmas episodes. Did they run through their contactually-obligated screen time already?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2
On 12/18/2018 at 3:24 PM, Silver Raven said:

I read a spoiler that JJ is going to stop Haley from committing suicide.  Since last Christmas he was contemplating suicide, I imagine Haley's attempt will also happen on Christmas.

If Gabi had not stopped JJ who would be stopping her from committing suicide.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

This is total speculation on my part, but if Steve has been written out because he "doesn't wants to be with Kayla because he's angry with her"....and one of the rooms in Kristen's Undead Factory was labeled AV....I'm hoping I'm wrong here, but I can't help but wonder if Ron is planning on bringing Ava Vitali back and having her be responsible for Steve not coming back to town...

Well, Tamara Braun's a little busy with her annoying kid on "General Hospital".  That said, I think the AV - indeed all the initials on the doors - was just about leaving options open versus any active story, which I think was kinda smart.

In completely other news, I've been musing about what Gabi might get up to when Chad and Abigail mercifully take their leave.  And while this contradicts what I said about Will and Sonny solving the Leo problem themselves, I wouldn't mind her teaming up with them to get Leo out of their lives for Ari's sake.  Gabi vs. Leo could be super fun.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Well, Tamara Braun's a little busy with her annoying kid on "General Hospital".  That said, I think the AV - indeed all the initials on the doors - was just about leaving options open versus any active story, which I think was kinda smart.

In completely other news, I've been musing about what Gabi might get up to when Chad and Abigail mercifully take their leave.  And while this contradicts what I said about Will and Sonny solving the Leo problem themselves, I wouldn't mind her teaming up with them to get Leo out of their lives for Ari's sake.  Gabi vs. Leo could be super fun.

Even when everybody turns on Gabi for Abigail, I am sure that Wilson will not abandon her no matter what, not even for Abigail who is their first cousin.  I have a feeling that Gabi will become involved with Stefan. Camilla has said that Gabi will be in a really bad place and in an unhealthy relationship..

• Love 3
1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

I thought there were rumors Chloe was gonna get stuck with Stefan O.?

If it's to be Gabi, I hope it doesn't kick in until Tyler Christopher is dunzo.  But yeah, who else for Gabs then.  Maybe Rex?

I think it will start before Tyler leaves.  I also think that if she has conflict with Wilson, it will be about her being with Stefan and how that relates to Arianna.  We all know how Gabi does not like to be told who to date.  She was insufferable during her Nick era..

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Even when everybody turns on Gabi for Abigail, I am sure that Wilson will not abandon her no matter what, not even for Abigail who is their first cousin.  I have a feeling that Gabi will become involved with Stefan. Camilla has said that Gabi will be in a really bad place and in an unhealthy relationship..

I think they've been setting up nicely for WilSon to not abandon her. Will already said that those dark feelings make her human, and Sonny told her yesterday that she shouldn't have had to pay for Abigail's crimes. I do think you're on to something with respect to Stefan, though. I'd be especially nervous about him seeking revenge on Gabi through Ari.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Chick2Chic said:

I get tired of Abby slapping everyone and no one - not even Sami - gets to hit her back. It's been years since Carrie got to slap Abby. 

Just one more reason why primped ice princess Abby needs to go.

Given they're dressed up, does this slap take place at the Horton ornament thing?  I do appreciate an audience for these type of soapy denouncements.

Gabi's also in the same dress she's wearing when Stefan O. is holding her at fire poker-point.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Given they're dressed up, does this slap take place at the Horton ornament thing?  I do appreciate an audience for these type of soapy denouncements.

Gabi's also in the same dress she's wearing when Stefan O. is holding her at fire poker-point.

I'm pretty sure they're at the Kiriakis mansion. Which, whaaaaaaaat? Because there's a spoiler about Chad moving in with Gabi right before all this, so Victor's cool with him moving in (again) after firing him? Lol, this show makes no sense sometimes.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I think the gaslight revelation starts to come out during Christmas Eve at the Kiriakis Boarding House. 

I just know the fallout will irritate me as KM's already alluded to it being another "Poor Abby" outcome with none of what she did & Stefan did to Gabi mattering to anyone else in town. I fully expect Rafe to take Abby's side too. It would be nice if Will and/or Sonny stand by Gabi cause it needs to be stated on repeat that Gabi's actions against Abby & Stefan didn't happen in a vacuum. It's ridiculous that other characters seem to blow off just how badly Abby & Stefan screwed Gabi over without her having made any type of first strike against them. I am also not looking forward to sitting through all the self-righteous BS that'll likely come out of Abby, Julie, Jennifer, and Chad's mouths during the fallout. Ugh. CB has done strong work but the writing for this story was lopsided from jump and was only ever going to end one way. 

More for next week: 

Edited by Chick2Chic
fixed something.
  • Love 6