Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

(edited)

Spoilers for June 8 to June 12...

Monday, June 8, 2015
Fearing she’s in danger, Nicole is tempted to come clean with Daniel.

Tuesday, June 9, 2015
John and Paul continue to bond.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015
Hope begins to suspect Clyde might have been involved in Sonny’s stabbing.

Thursday, June 11, 2015
Stefano returns to Salem and stirs up Chad’s suspicions.
Clyde isn’t pleased to learn Hope has been asking questions about him.

Friday, June 12, 2015
Paige coolly rejects JJ when he tries to come to her rescue.

Here are some more spoilers for that week...

3 new spoilers from soaps.com

Monday June 8:
Chad and Abigail make love!

Tuesday June 9:
Will and Sonny try to set aside their problems at Arianna's birthday party.

Friday June 12:
Brady backs Theresa into a corner.

The side piece will be enjoying another ride on the Dimera train, who did not see that coming..Another infidelity story by Tomsell...This must be a record in the history of soaps...

I hope the sparkly narcissistic  Stalker stays away from Wilson's  daughter....He will probably try to make inroads with Sonny at the party, making a 2 year old's birthday party all about his entitled ass...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

I think the Rafe angle in Hope and Aiden is a Tomsell story, while Bo is a story by the new regime. Higley and Griffith  are the ones bringing back the vets, while Tomsell has demonstrated that they have no respect for the vets and the history of the show...

• Love 1

I think the Rafe angle in Hope and Aiden is a Tomsell story, while Bo is a story by the new regime. Higley and Griffith  are the ones bringing back the vets, while Tomsell has demonstrated that they have no respect for the vets and the history of the show...

I don't think much will come of the Rafe falling for Hope angle. She's in love with Aiden.  Plus tweets and pics really look like Hope and Aiden are still together months from now.  Kristian Alfonso recently tweeted pics of Haiden and Bope.  No Rafe to be seen. I'm pretty sure we're getting a Aiden/Hope/Bo triangle.

• Love 2

A Sweeney is only back temporarily, correct?  Do we know for how long?  I was happy with her leaving to pursue something fun and exciting and just am afraid her return will be set up to abuse her yet again. 

I think it is short-term and she is definitely back for the 50th celebration. Ejami will be featured and some people have speculated that there will be a memorial for EJ. She has taped scenes with Joseph Mascolo. There are rumors that Caroline will die and that could be why Sami returns to Salem...I hope Caroline does not die....

• Love 1

I think they should kill off Stefano for the 50th. Don't get me wrong, I love Joe, but his character is not Alice or Tom Horton. He's been a villain and the bane of Salem since he debuted. I wish they'd write him out in grand style, and that Roman, Marlena, and John would be the ones to take him out. Realistically, how much longer will Joe want to appear on the show. Why not send him off big, in a big way?

I'd prefer losing Stefano to losing Caroline. She's not a cartoon character. I'd like to see her stay as long as Peggy wants to.

Paul Telfer said he left the show before the first episodes of Xander even aired.

Did he choose to leave, or was he written out? Where did you learn this?

• Love 8

I agree and I think Wayne Northrup should come back for the anniversary episodes to portray Roman, if and when Stefano is taken out for good by the good  people of Salem..We should be getting flashbacks about all of the storylines that made the show excellent in the past and they should include the recasts as well and not just the current actors portraying the roles...

• Love 1

I think they should kill off Stefano for the 50th. Don't get me wrong, I love Joe, but his character is not Alice or Tom Horton. He's been a villain and the bane of Salem since he debuted. I wish they'd write him out in grand style, and that Roman, Marlena, and John would be the ones to take him out. Realistically, how much longer will Joe want to appear on the show. Why not send him off big, in a big way?

I'd prefer losing Stefano to losing Caroline. She's not a cartoon character. I'd like to see her stay as long as Peggy wants to.

Did he choose to leave, or was he written out? Where did you learn this?

Ugh, I don't remember if it was his Twitter feed or some interview.  It was a while back.

A new spoiler I just read said that Thaao Penghlis is coming back as Andre, not as Tony. He will face off against John.

Sonny and Will agree to a truce for Ari's birthday party, but a bombshell is dropped during the party.  Gabi coming home, maybe?

"Paige has a lookalike?!"

I agree and I think Wayne Northrup should come back for the anniversary episodes to portray Roman, if and when Stefano is taken out for good by the good  people of Salem..We should be getting flashbacks about all of the storylines that made the show excellent in the past and they should include the recasts as well and not just the current actors portraying the roles...

GH was able to bring all of the Carlys back, they could do that with Roman.

• Love 3
(edited)

Rick kitchen, Kate is going to expose Adrienne and Lucas' affair at Ari's party. I think it is awful that she would do that to Ari....Kate loves Lucas, but she hurts him the most. She would never hurt Austin and Philip like that....I wish the show would explore that aspect of Kate's psyche. I know that she suffered alot when she had the affair with Bill that conceived Lucas....I  remember that the Hortons treated her like dirt, in some ways, Will and Lucas have never really been accepted by them..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Spoilers for June 8th to 12.

Mon 6/8
Abigail and Chad get intimate; Clyde warns Ben about Chad; Eric demands Serena tell him the truth; fearing she's in danger, Nicole is tempted to come clean with Daniel.

Tue 6/9
Abigail freaks out when she wakes up in Chad's bed and realizes what she's done; Will and Sonny try to put their problems aside for Arianna's party; Paul and John get closer.

Wed 6/10
At Arianna's party, Kate blurts out that Lucas and Adrienne are sleeping together; Justin tells Adrienne he doesn't want to give up on their marriage; Sonny and Will have an uncomfortable run-in with Paul; Hope begins to suspect Clyde might have been involved in Sonny's stabbing.

Thu 6/11
Stefano returns to Salem and stirs up Chad's suspicions; Clyde learns Hope has been asking about him; Paige continues to act out over J.J. and Eve's affair; thanks to a reminder of the past, Eve gets an idea of how she can seek revenge on Jennifer.

Fri 6/12
Chad says he only slept with Abigail to prove he could; Ben resorts to sneaky tactics to figure out what's going on with Abigail; Paige coolly rejects JJ when he tries to come to her rescue; Brady corners Theresa.

- Zander's rage festers ... 

- Dan ponders the secret compartment. 

- Stefano is once more master of DiMera mansion! 

- He still has his secret Abigail mission … 

- Hope concludes Clyde had Sonny attacked. 

- Clyde concludes Hope has been snooping around. 

- Arianna’s party is held. 

- The double dads declare a truce for the day. 

- But a BOMBSHELL is dropped at the birthday party! 

- Kate announces Lucas and Adrienne's affair! 

- Justin would rather play the peacemaker. 

- Chad seduces Abigail and they sleep together! 

- Abi and Chad face the aftermath of their actions. 

- Ben is suspicious. 

- Romeo Chad thinks she'd be better off without him. 

- Eric wants to hear the rest of Serena's story. 

- He is staying in Salem, much to Serena's dismay. 

- Nicole decides to tell Dan about dangerous Zan! 

- Things are good between John and Paul. 

- Father and son find more common ground. 

- And they are gonna have a game of catch! 

- John is aware of Marlena's encouragement. 

- Will and Sonny are strained with Paul. 

- Clyde warns Ben not to underestimate Chad. 

- Chad fears his father is at it again. 

- Nicole intends to be a survivor! 

- Theresa tries to tempt Brady. 

- Brady turns the tables on Theresa. 

- JJ just wants to protect Paige! 

- Paige just wants everyone to leave her alone. 

- Her dark side starts to drag her down. 

- Rafe covers for Hope. Ooooooooooo! 

- Eve calls the kettle black. 

• Love 1

The first post is this week coming this post is 2 weeks + later

- Nicole is torn between 2 love interests. 

- Brady only cares about Tate. 

- Paige is in over her haughty head. 

- Clyde and Ben both have a big problem. 

- Scary Zander is still in Salem! 

LATER: 

- James Scott says he's "too busy" to be EJ this year. 

- But he is still open to "one day ..." 

- A. Martinez is a missing father. 

- More Doug and Julie are on the way. 

- Rafe is angry as hell about the DiMeras. 

- YES!!!! Jason Cook comes back as Shawn D! 

- A new teen scene is seen in Salem. 

- JJ is on the road to redemption ... 

- Rafe realizes his feelings for Hope run deep! 

- Chad battles with his brother cos ... 

- THAAO PENGHLIS - aka Tony/Andre - BACK! 

- Hope's granddaughter comes home a teenager. 

- Andre/Tony's return changes everything! 

- Sonny leaves but DOES NOT DIE! 

- Sami appears this year! 

- Gabi is back by summer but only for a while. 

- Justin is drawn into the Kiriakis dynasty. 

- John and Marlena are NOT over! 

- Paige has a lookalike?! 

- Serena is slowly written OUT. Zander goes as well. 

- Bo and Steve (Patch) are back in action THIS FALL! 

- Bo proves he is still a HERO. 

- Kayla/Steve's son is the new troubled teen in town! 

- Kayla will be getting good airtime. 

- Chloe hates Nicole being near her son. Ooooo 

- JJ tries to save Paige from a pusher. 

• Love 3

I don't care about JJ anymore and any desperate scrambling isn't going to make it happen. Writers should have thought about that when they had him being a stupid ass redundant asshole and fool for one year straight. Never cared about Lima Bean and her being saved by this literal motherfucker isn't going to help matters.

Failures spoilers aren't spoilers. Like she'd ever turn away a DiMera dick or opportunity to be a player in a cheating scenario. I'll make a "spoiler" for the next few weeks - Abby slaps someone unprovoked or tries to play the victim while simultaneously reminding everyone how superior she is. Cause that hasn't gotten old.

Andre being back ~CHANGING EVERYTHING ! ~ According to the spoilers mentioned above only matters if he arranges the death of Failure and/or Hillbilly Kiddie Rapist. Then I won't say anything bad about the writing or sass the show for a week that would be great : )

• Love 3

I think JJ did a great job for his age all the way up to showing his disgust with Suddenly Southern before the reveal.  After that he became as confused as the rest of us and I can't blame him for that.

• Love 2

Belle and Shawn's daughter Claire is coming as a teen. Yes this is a lil ridiculous and the actor who plays Shawn (from pics) looks youthful.

And I disagree about JJ he did ok acting wise in some parts or scenes. The story dragging and redundancy and his occasional hypocrisy killed this character for me. Like Jesus I get it. You love Paige, she's the most important thing that ever happened in your life or will happen, and you can't accept or give a damn about anything but being with her; at the same time you can do whatever the fuck you want or betray her however you can and that's other people's fault - not yours. Just shut up already or get a life or something.

• Love 4

The actors' confusion about their SLs was one of the few things that made sense to me because it was obvious Ken Corday and the writers hadn't thought beyond, "Hey let's do this shocking twist."  Then when they didn't get the response they wanted from the fans, they just continued to drag things out.

• Love 2

Mrs.Mommy, Hope's granddaughter????

yup clair!

I could be wrong but wasn't clair younger than the cierra, or maybe a few months older? I thought they was super close in age? Maybe I'm mistaken, but it would be weird for cierra not to age up as well and theo for heavens sake

• Love 1
(edited)

......I could be wrong but wasn't clair younger than the cierra, or maybe a few months older? I thought they was super close in age? Maybe I'm mistaken, but it would be weird for cierra not to age up as well and theo for heavens sake...

Several weeks ago, there were casting calls for teen actors that fit profiles for Theo, Ciara, and Chase.  Jason47 has already revealed that Terrell Ransom Jr last taped in February and will last air as Theo around July 4.  The young actor playing Chase has been cast in a Fox sitcom, so he will be leaving DOOL as well.  Lauren Boles, the young actress who plays Ciara, has also reportedly not taped in weeks.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jason47s-Days-Website/137323003076649

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/days-casting-claire

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/days-casting-two-new-roles-0

(Danielle = Ciara)

(Mason = Chase)

Edited by SanDiegoInExile
  • Love 2

Boo - I liked creepy/sassy Ciara as-is.

I think it is short-term and she is definitely back for the 50th celebration. Ejami will be featured and some people have speculated that there will be a memorial for EJ. She has taped scenes with Joseph Mascolo. There are rumors that Caroline will die and that could be why Sami returns to Salem...I hope Caroline does not die....

I'm thrilled to learn Sami will get a scene with Stefano. At this point, as much as it might be appropriate for Marlena or Roman or John to kill Stefano for all the stuff he's done, I'd much rather see Kate or Sami (or both!) get to pull the trigger. They're just better actors and Stefano has done stuff to them more recently.

And if Stefano has - as some suspect - done something to Caroline that could bring her close to death, it would make sense Sami would return, quickly get to the bottom of it, and just off the monster once and for all. Hopefully, it won't be as abrupt a death as Kristin's was.

A memorial for EJ would be gross. I get that people here hate Kristin something fierce, but compare her with EJ and you at least have a tie. Both raped people, both tried to kill people (I think) and both were skeevy.

Personally, I hope that Sami gets some scenes with Stefano where they both learn Clyde was responsible for EJ's murder. Is the actor playing Clyde going to still be on the show for the anniversary stuff? Has his contract expired?

• Love 2

If we are getting Ciara and Theo as teens, I wish they would have Allie come and live with Lucas and make her a teen.  She has been shown as a peer to those 2 for the past few years.  I'm not thrilled with Claire coming back because I bet it will be BadGirlCiara vs GoodGirlClaire and it will just be a Sami vs Carrie redux, especially if Claire is going to be living with Hope and Ciara.

• Love 1

If they're making the 3 kids teens, then I wonder how long it takes before they SORAS Johnny Dimera and he returns home to live with his Dimera family and interact with teen cousin Theo.

• Love 1
(edited)

Oh yay, Abigail can now  make a go at a SORASED Johnny if he comes back. How do you like dem cupcakes now, Johnny?

Chad and Johnny can fight over Abigail. Snort. And the ashes of EJ can look on...

Edited by bantering
  • Love 5

Oh yay, Abigail can now make a go at a SORASED Johnny if he comes back. How do you like dem cupcakes now, Johnny?

Chad and Johnny can fight over Abigail. Snort. And the ashes of EJ can look on...

Theo has DiMera blood, and if he's being SORASed, Abigail can do him, too.

I think it'll depend on which one of them is in a relationship. But yes she will probably play multiple men against each other she loves that almost as much as unavailable dick.

• Love 2

Oh yay, Abigail can now  make a go at a SORASED Johnny if he comes back. How do you like dem cupcakes now, Johnny?

If Abifail tries to make a move on Johnny I hope Sami stabs her in the face. 

• Love 5

Spoilers for the week of June 15

Monday June 15:
Theresa is stunned when Brady lays down the law regarding their future interactions.

Tuesday June 16:
Nicole is attacked by Xander!

Wednesday June 17:
Will pulls an unethical move to ensure his couples therapy sessions with Sonny are a success.

Thursday June 18:
Eve uses Marlena as she tries to find a way to get back at Jennifer.

Friday June 19:
With Xander hot on their trail, Eric and Nicole find themselves in a tight situation.
Trying to forget Paige, JJ finds solace in Bev.

• Love 1
- Eve calls the kettle black.

There is a part of me that desperately wants this to be the most literal spoiler ever... like Eve's talking to herself (you know, like Nicole always does) and just gets more and more upset at the recent situation that she starts giving her appliances shit.

So I see that JJ is going from saying that his life isn't worth living if Paige isn't in it to jumping in the sack with the nearest available vagina because, yeah, whatever.

• Love 4