Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I almost feel like we’re eavesdropping on a private conversation.  I feel kinda weird watching. 

And then the camera filming on the floor of the lingerie shop dressing room while she tried on lingerie. Creepy!

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I think Nikki's anger should be directed to her husband, instead of David.  Clearly, those two had a conversation to which she wasn't privy. 

Oh I think they have talked in private, she is too direct of a personality to not have talked to him

• Love 11

Evelymn, fun fact. Women wear nice lingerie whether or not they are seeing someone/having sex. They enjoy feeling pretty and sexy. Nice of you to cut your friend/soon to be former friend by reveling in that you will be having sex. So what.

You certainly come across as an entitled womanchild with a stick in her butt.

Both her and her spouse to be need to have a talk about children,  birth control for both of you, etc.

David Poor, go to Kentucky and find a job. You do like to mooch off your friends. They will want to be repaid, with interest.

Nicole, start being a mother to your child and grow up before asking Azan to step up as a father.

• Love 22

Maybe if Nicole wasn’t in bed with Mae until 3:00 in the afternoon, the child would sleep 8 hours through the night.  I realize Mae’s all out of wack because of the time change and she’s in a strange place, but why is she waking up screaming multiple times at night at the age of 3?

• Love 11

I am shocked to find out that Nicole’s kid, May is 3:  is anyone else shocked to find this out?  She seems to be underdeveloped mentally.  She doesn’t speak in full sentences.  I feel sorry for the poor kid.

• Love 20
On 12/1/2017 at 8:00 PM, CofCinci said:

And Evelyn cannot sing!

Indeed. On the More to Love version of this ep some music "professional" was saying Evelyn had a unique sound...hooker please, she is a 753rd rate Sarah McLachlan.

And I like Sarah McLachlan.

• Love 3

Fun fact, Evil-ya. Women wear bras every day, not just to do the unskinny bop. Part of having... oh, wait, never mind. I understand why you’ve never seen a brassiere before. I loved the gleeful “This stuff is all for sex!” just after panning the racks of footie pajamas, house coats, and lunch lady bras. Sure!

I noticed a few weeks ago, and another poster mentioned... As a teacher, I would not be shocked to learn Kensley has some exceptionalities. If she does, that doesn’t make her easy to live with, but does make Luis’ behavior even worse when viewed through that lens.

Libby reminds me of one of my sorority sisters who once shit in a tanning bed. She’s a square. 

• Love 23
On 11/26/2017 at 11:22 PM, biakbiak said:

That was the saddest strip club ever and even sadder they got the day shift strippers.

I think because it was like 8 o'clock at night. Who goes to a club of any kind before 10pm? I think they were the only ones there.

On 11/27/2017 at 1:15 AM, biakbiak said:

In my opinion they are dumb to not to know the difference. Her mother was the one insisting in her talking head that they were "cultured".

David is a dick but I loved when he shot down Evelyn's brother nonsense about moving Evelyn away from the family with "I left my sister in Spain". They shut up and apparently her parents will be cool with avid making all decisions or her once they are married.

I feel like this would have been a good opportunity to go to a larger town nearby and get actual tapas or Spanish food. They are not that far from Boston or Portsmouth, NH or even Portland, ME and they all have a great foodie culture. 

I'm glad that David pointed that out too. Elizabeth also said something like, "I can't leave. I have a life here." Lauren and Alexei were probably the only couple that showed how painful it was to leave your entire life and family and move to another country. 

I agree with whoever said something about the meth vibe with Josh. I thought the same thing. And a white nationalist vibe. Does he have any front teeth? And, sweet mother of Jesus, I loathe his friend. He reminds me of James Spader's character in "Pretty in Pink".

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Evelymn, fun fact. Women wear nice lingerie whether or not they are seeing someone/having sex. They enjoy feeling pretty and sexy. Nice of you to cut your friend/soon to be former friend by reveling in that you will be having sex. So what.

You certainly come across as an entitled womanchild with a stick in her butt.

Both her and her spouse to be need to have a talk about children,  birth control for both of you, etc.

David Poor, go to Kentucky and find a job. You do like to mooch off your friends. They will want to be repaid, with interest.

Nicole, start being a mother to your child and grow up before asking Azan to step up as a father.

A lot of women if not most probably don't wear "sexy underwear" most days. Started a few years ago (matching sets, lace/frills/color whatever) and it does boost confidence. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I’m with you on this.  I have a good amount of fancy underwear that I wear most days because it makes me feel good.  I wear the more conventional stuff on the weekend when I’m washing the floors, etc.   It’s hard to feel sexy doing that no matter what your wearing!

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I’m with you on this.  I have a good amount of fancy underwear that I wear most days because it makes me feel good.  I wear the more conventional stuff on the weekend when I’m washing the floors, etc.   It’s hard to feel sexy doing that no matter what your wearing!

I don’t wear the good stuff on cleaning days and such either. Just something decent work days. Definitely not the sexy stuff (which can be itchy and uncomfortable) to work.

• Love 3

I'm a runner, and Andrei has the oddest form I've ever seen, kind of like a colt (although I'm not one to talk about good form). Having said that, it was nice seeing them run together and just generally enjoy each other's company. Azan must be pea green with envy. It was pretty refreshing seeing a fiance concerned about not being able to work and budgeting. I get the sense that Andrei hates not working and hates not being the main breadwinner, as the man in the relationship.

What does Chris do, besides bankroll David? We never hear a damn word from him. I bet much of the sponsor drama is producer-driven, but it's still pretty legit. If Chris really left Nikki in the dark, that's shitty. Does David have a pee tape of Chris?

I fast forward Azan and Nicole. It is no longer entertaining. It is just plain repulsive to watch their story.

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

Totally. But then again, that is what constant tablet and fries get you. May needs more mental stimulation, physical activity, and better nutrition. At three, she should not need to be changed at night. Three years olds have occasional accidents, but she should be able to make it through the night. Naturally, I blame Nicole. Parenting is hard. And Jabba the Blond don't have time for that. She has a rigorous sleep schedule to maintain. It's really hard, don't ya know?

I wonder if jabba’s Mother watches her while Jabba works at Starbucks.  The kid needs to be in a structured daycare interacting with other children.  She needs to be read to nightly.  She is too young for a tablet.  You are correct that this kid isn’t being fed healthy food.  Look at Jabba.  She is a big , sloppy mess.

• Love 14
On 12/1/2017 at 1:05 AM, mamadrama said:

This is going to sound crazy but my younger self did something VERY similar-TWICE! Met a guy on vacation when I was 18. Had a 2-night fling, fell head over heels, and then flew all the way to Boston 3 months later to "surprise" him. He so didn't care. A few years later, was backpacking Eastern Europe and met a guy from England. Spent several days traveling together. Decided to meet in Ireland a year later. I showed up, all the way from the US, he didn't. Gave me an excuse about the plane tickets from England being too expensive. (I know, I know.) Three months later, I flew to England to surprise him. Guess what? He didn't care. In both of these instances, I was head over heels in love with the guys-almost to the point of making myself sick. 

Ugh. So embarrassing. No wonder I kept going back and dating my childhood friend. 

I could totally see Nicole inviting herself and Azan just not knowing what to do about it. 

Love this! I had a long distance relationship with a guy from the UK for a year. This was way before cell phones and Skype and shit- so much wasted time, energy and money! I did learn a lot about myself though. Have you seen "Before Sunrise"?

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, EarlGreyTea said:

I'm a runner, and Andrei has the oddest form I've ever seen, kind of like a colt (although I'm not one to talk about good form). Having said that, it was nice seeing them run together and just generally enjoy each other's company. Azan must be pea green with envy. It was pretty refreshing seeing a fiance concerned about not being able to work and budgeting. I get the sense that Andrei hates not working and hates not being the main breadwinner, as the man in the relationship.

I was a runner, and track coach... it looked to me as Andrei ran, that he had one leg significantly longer than the other. That is the best explanation for his gait that I can come up with.

• Love 6

That place in Kentucky is really quite a step down from the LA digs, but the price is right.  The bed was unmade, so who was there before the Bahtlesses?

David Poor has officially begun his penance for angering The Goddess.  Nikki is stunning and she bounced back pretty quickly after delivering that adorable love bundle.

• Love 23
45 minutes ago, eggsnbacon said:

Oh I think they have talked in private, she is too direct of a personality to not have talked to him

Either way, it was time for David Indigent to leave. Even though he was more than happy to have vacation time for two on Chris's dime, he needed to get his broke butt to Kentucky and start looking for a job.

Moving to that firehouse was certainly a rude awakening for Annie! To go from that large comfortable house to a dingy lonely abandoned firehouse? And David was talking brightly about making the best of it? No neighbors, no other people, nothing. No television. Seemed like a cold, crude existence.

She's certainly hitched her wagon to a star.

I sure hope Chris quits giving them handouts.

• Love 13

The lingerie segment was ridiculous, in my early teens I liked trying on and buying lingerie. I was not sexually active but it was my way of exploring and I know many of my friends did the same. Of course Screetchy face knows what a thong is.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
Spelling
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Awfarmington said:

Libby is pitting her family and Andrei against each other.

Libby to Sisters- " Andrei is really controlling of me, and I have to submit" 

Libby to Andrei- "My family hates you, and my sisters are planning on getting me wasted and taking my phone away so you can't ruin our fun" 

Then she whines about not having to choose one over the other?

How about telling your family he is great guy who 100% wants to support you. Then not mentioning to Andrei that your sisters are talking stupid?!

Libby is a troublemaker to be sure.

She's creating drama.

And it's getting old.

She needs to shut her mouth and quit playing around.

• Love 17

Umm...David is 27 and is engaged to an 18 year old GIRL...So, there's that. Then he is a 27 year old virgin...who is engaged...who is uncomfortable talking about sex...Questions? Concerns?

I think Azan needs to take his out...IJS

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, jpagan05 said:

I agree with whoever said something about the meth vibe with Josh. I thought the same thing. And a white nationalist vibe. Does he have any front teeth? And, sweet mother of Jesus, I loathe his friend. He reminds me of James Spader's character in "Pretty in Pink".

I really paid attention during a replay and finally saw a few offset yellow snags for half a second. Nothing in front though.

• Love 3