Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Small World, Big Lives

Message added by Mod-LunarJester,

Culture Check: How can the tropes and stereotypes we apply to TV personalities impact our fellow posters, and how do we remain mindful of these effects while discussing them? Please review for more on stereotypes and tropes.

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we express our opinions and consider the effect our assumptions may have on the people around us? What impact might speculation have on others, especially when we speculate about children or complex issues like neurodiversity?

• Start Topic

(edited)
14 hours ago, Absolom said:

all of it 'Pardon me for messing up the quotes'

Also I wonder how

much the show has built up and emphasized what conflict there is for ratings.

Edited by stoppro
mistake

So Zach can drive the kids an hour and back to Amy's house (I guess the new go-to daycare when Tori kicks him out of the house on a daily basis so she can do - what, exactly; Tweet in peace)?  But severely disabled Matt who's still working full-time has to "make the effort" to see them?  It takes considerable effort for him just to get in and out of his vehicle, as we've seen recently.  And Grandpa and Cha-Cha who also kept them overnight several times a week (wow; parenthood is easy these days!!!) can no longer keep them...why???  Nice!  I only hope this is all scripted...

As for what was said by whom in the "argument," we have no idea unless we were there.  I wouldn't call any of them reliable reporters, although I tend to believe Matt.  I would've said Chris until he became Amy's mouthpiece and hand puppet.

I also noticed Matt saying Zach said no to the deal, so I gather from that he offered them the house sans the woods for Zach's offer, but Zach got in a snit about the woods which, yes, I'm more than sure they could've continued to use for their father/son campouts without the disadvantage of being responsible for the upkeep of the trees, which can get quite costly when arborists and trimmers are involved.

But that's how dumb Zach is!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Matt's not so severely disabled that he can't drive. When Matt says he's too disabled to drive any more and actually stops driving, this would be a fair argument to me. 

Matt also pretty freely lies and exaggerates and always has. I'm sure he and Caryn babysat a lot. I'm also sure it wasn't several nights a week for years on end.

Matt saying Zach turned down his offer is Matt attempting to rewrite the narrative. Matt previously said Zach wasn't offering enough to where Matt could even consider it. Matt also said he was relieved that Zach wasn't going to get the farm. He wants to paint it now as he really wants to sell to Zach but Zach just wasn't willing.... and like no, you don't get to chortle with glee how stupid your son is and how glad you are he will never get the property... and then act like you still want him to buy it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Redrum said:

Matt saying Zach turned down his offer is Matt attempting to rewrite the narrative. Matt previously said Zach wasn't offering enough to where Matt could even consider it. Matt also said he was relieved that Zach wasn't going to get the farm. 

What was shared previously by Matt was that ZiT made an offer and Matt countered with a smaller portion of the farm--basically the farmhouse and half the acreage (not woods).  And ZiT said no.  ZiT does not dispute this.

So I think this is likely the classic two sides of the story and the truth is something else.  

I believe ZiT made an offer that reflected what Ami was paid for half of that half of the farm.  Matt said no.  Matt countered with less land and the farmhouse.  ZiT said no.

ZiT was angry that they didn't get a discount and an opportunity to get half the farm.  Matt was relieved because he really didn't think ZiT could run the farm anyway and he wanted more money than was offered.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Ms.Lulu said:

I believe ZiT made an offer that reflected what Ami was paid for half of that half of the farm.  Matt said no.  Matt countered with less land and the farmhouse.  ZiT said no.

Where's the part where Caryn said she stopped all negotiations?

• Applause 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Redrum said:

Backatcha that doesn't fit Matt's narrative that he really wanted to give Zach a deal. That Zach said no to.

Yeah and then in later episodes he said it wouldn’t be fair to the other kids if he gave Zach a discount because there would be less money from the sale for them to possibly inherit.

Dear LORD...people sell properties all.the.time.  Why is this such a huge deal??  I have fond memories of the farm where i grew up that my parents sold a few years back.  I'm thankful for the memories. Never occurred to me that it should have been given to me.  These people (all of them) need to move the F on.  Geezzee.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 16
14 minutes ago, ezzy4 said:

Dear LORD...people sell properties all.the.time.  Why is this such a huge deal??  I have fond memories of the farm where i grew up that my parents sold a few years back.  I'm thankful for the memories. Never occurred to me that it should have been given to me.  These people (all of them) need to move the F on.  Geezzee.

Guess it’s not a big world, just a farm.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I was going upstairs, so I missed part of the scene, did Lilah actually run into the tree? 

Has Matt’s dog been on this season?  Is Lucy still alive?

Chris seems like he’s going to miss the farm more than the rest of them put together.  Poor Chris, maybe he and Matt can have sleepovers at Grandpa’s Cabin 😁. Glad the season finale is coming up, I’m so tired of hearing about this damn farm, although I guess there’s not much else they got going on, we can only have Z&T discuss having a LP child so many times.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Amy needs to shut up about the farm. It's not hers anymore. She sold out her share of the farm to Matt in 2 separate deals. Now she is pissed that Matt is calling the shots with the farm. I doubt that Matt put a gun to Amy's head and forced her to sell. She wanted the money.  If Matt had given in to Zach's low offer then where does that leave the other 3 children? The only fair way for this to have gone would have been for Zach to pay the FMV for the property and the home. It has nothing to do with Matt being a hard nosed businessman but about treating all 4 children equally. 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Applause 5
  • Love 11
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I was going upstairs, so I missed part of the scene, did Lilah actually run into the tree? 

Yes she did. They put a tiny 2 year old child alone in the car and let her ride around the yard.  Tori was supposed to be controlling the car with a remote controller but she failed to stop it before Lilah hit the tree.  Even Zach yelled at Tori. If these children manage to survive to their teen years without serious injuries it will be no thanks to their moronic parents.

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Love 10

Tori and Zach…they are nauseating.  😠 Why must they laugh when Lilah gets hurt or is being placed in harm’s way? I feel for that kid.  No helmet, vision issue,  very small stature, in an automated vehicle that she appeared to be unfamiliar with driving around an obstacle course yard.  So, either she ran into the tree head-on or Tori ran her into it with the remote.  And Tori found it to be hilarious!😔

I enjoy the adult couples, but enough already about the farm sale.  It’s just too much and I’m not that interested in hearing about it, especially Amy whining about something that she seems to be disingenuous about.  It’s easy for her to discuss about how someone else should part with their money.  If she was so pro-farm family, she could have given Zach the money to buy the farm.  I mean it is FAMILY and it’s too sad for Zach not to live there with his kids.  Ughhhh….

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 14
(edited)
17 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

No helmet, vision issue,  very small stature, in an automated vehicle that she appeared to be unfamiliar with driving around an obstacle course yard.  So

And wasn't there a scene where Jackson was in that little car and backing it up and Lilah was standing behind him? He could have run her over.  I think that both of those children are too young to be operating something like that. But what do I know I don't have kids.

Edited by Kid
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Kid said:

And wasn't there a scene where Jackson was in that little car and backing it up and Lilah was standing behind him? He could have run her over.  I think that both of those children are too young to be operating something like that. But what do I know I don't have kids.

Young kids do operate many of those battery vehicles, but with these two, the circumstances are different.  For one thing, neither parent seems smart enough to properly supervise them and there’s no safe driving area in that rickety yard. It’s a miracle they have escaped without serious injury.   

• Like 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Amy needs to shut up about the farm. It's not hers anymore. She sold out her share of the farm to Matt in 2 separate deals. Now she is pissed that Matt is calling the shots with the farm. I doubt that Matt put a gun to Amy's head and forced her to sell. She wanted the money.  If Matt had given in to Zach's low offer then where does that leave the other 3 children? The only fair way for this to have gone would have been for Zach to pay the FMV for the property and the home. It has nothing to do with Matt being a hard nosed businessman but about treating all 4 children equally. 

Why didn't Amy and Zack work out a deal for Amys half?  Perhaps the divorce decree said they had to sell to each other only but both Amy and Matt had attorneys that drew it up the contract that way and Amy agreed to it. 

If the farm meant so much to her and Zack she should have agreed the farm could be sold to family members only!

Amy took the money and ran.  Prices went up which probably makes her really angry.  Now Matt's putting it on the market and Amy's bitching as usual!  She's a nasty one!

• Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

This!  

So the only place that Amy and Chris can walk and get exercise is Matt’s farm, then Amy gets all bitchy about his new house plans, paving the driveway, you name she’s pissed off… GO HOME, go sit in your little cracker box house with whiny, nasal voiced dull as dirt Chris and STFU!!!  🤬

That still wasn’t enough bitching about Matt so she had to lunch with her old bleached blonde Mae West wannabe Lisa and BITCH about Matt!

and even that wasn’t enough so now we see scenes of her AT THE FARM bitching at Matt about how he wants to run HIS farm and HIS life…. Which is none of her business!  🙄

Matt might have to get a restraining order to keep Amy and her boring husband off his property, right now they’ll make up any excuse to hang around Matt and his farm.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

GO HOME, go sit in your little cracker box house with whiny, nasal voiced dull as dirt Chris and STFU!!!  

A four bedroom two story house with close to 3000 square foot is a "little cracker box" house now?

I actually thought "Um... we like to walk for exercise so despite how my instagram is full of entries where I am out in my neighborhood exploring the various sites, I really prefer driving to my old house and walking the property" was kind of sorta almost certainly a staged for the camera get together

and even that wasn’t enough so now we see scenes of her AT THE FARM bitching at Matt about how he wants to run HIS farm and HIS life…. Which is none of her business!

You know, he can call the cops, right? As is often said, its his property now, If Amy and Chris aren't invited to be there, then Matt can have them arrested for trespassing. 

Matt might have to get a restraining order to keep Amy and her boring husband off his property, right now they’ll make up any excuse to hang around Matt and his farm.

Until Matt actually does this, gotta be honest, I have to assume he has no problem with it. I mean, Matt is the one who has been saying for some time now that he likes hanging around Amy and Chris. To me it seems a little off that he's so super friendly but he is the guy who was remote viewing his ex wife's wedding on security cameras. Makes me think he's a little hung up on her still. 

• Love 5

Ginger90 - Matt has said the same thing. 

Personally I don't think its true, from either. But if it is true then Matt really must not have a problem with Amy wandering about the property, right?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I was not shocked to hear that Matt has gone thru 12 architects while designing his dream house. If he has each one doing plans, thats 1000-3000 dollars per architect

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

According to Amy everything on the show is reality, no staging, no script.

Yeah, I hear that from some realty cast members, but I don’t buy it.  The minute Chris said that he and Amy went over to the farm to exercise…..lol….it was obvious to me that was scripted.  They had to give the cast members a reason to interact.  The only other option is another dinner or running into each other at the home improvement store. Lol.  Just as the father/daughter and Mother/son day.  Would never have happened, if they weren’t filming, imo.  

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Redrum said:

Ginger90 - Matt has said the same thing. 

Personally I don't think its true, from either. But if it is true then Matt really must not have a problem with Amy wandering about the property, right?

I didn’t say he did. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It seems to me that Zach and Tori are more angry at Caryn than at Matt. The biggest mistake the new girlfriend/boyfriend after divorce can make is to get involved in disputes between their significant other and their children. She really overstepped.

She may have caused a permanent rift between herself and Matt's children.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yeah, I hear that from some realty cast members, but I don’t buy it.  The minute Chris said that he and Amy went over to the farm to exercise…..lol….it was obvious to me that was scripted.  They had to give the cast members a reason to interact.  The only other option is another dinner or running into each other at the home improvement store. Lol.  Just as the father/daughter and Mother/son day.  Would never have happened, if they weren’t filming, imo.  

LOL I’m waiting for Chris to say he lost his wallet so he better head over to the farm to look for it or he’s made Matt, Henry’s Godfather and he’s taking him over to visit.  They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel for reasons to stumble around the farm or just for storylines in general.  

I don’t really care who gets the farm, but if we are to believe Matt is such a jerk or an unfeeling business man wouldn’t Amy know that better than any of us, so why didn’t she just buy her part of the farm or the whole farm and give it to her kids like she said she would? I doubt it’s because she trusted Matt to do it, she tells us weekly she doesn’t trust him at all.  It’s likely she couldn’t afford to do it anymore than Matt can.  It’s hard to give your kids their inheritance when you’re still alive, even when you’re 60 and don’t need money.

Next season on Little People, Big World:

In a surprise move, Matt rents the farm to Henry! Henry, long tired of his cramped fish bowl, decides he’s had enough of his parents arguing about dirty mugs, so decides to move out on his own.  Much to Matt’s chagrin, Henry throws one wild party after another endangering pumpkin season! (When isn’t pumpkin season in danger?)

giphy.gif

As the family dynasty and the farm’s existence hang in the balance, one young man feels a stir inside of him as he is TRUE heir of Roloff Farms! The prodigal son has returned…all the way from Battleground, Washington

roloff.jpg

Yeah…no…not Zach, he’s busy trying to figure out that damn Sonic app and pick trash out of creek…the other heir apparent

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGkMbG_H_75g3rjV9ZY2U

No, not Jackson, quite frankly he’s on to bigger and better things, it’s my understanding he now OWNS a string of local Benihanas, so that only leaves one hero to claim his rightful inheritance (even though Matt is still quite alive)…the indubitable MURPHY ROLOFF!!! <the crowd goes wild>

LPBW-Tori-and-Zach-Roloff-dog-Murphy-mee

Will Murphy gain control over the farm from Henry? Will Zach successfully wedge in another Sonic product placement? Will Chris wax poetic about the farm? Will Matt ride around on a tractor and scream, “Yeah!”  Will Amy add too much garlic to her recipes? You’ll have to tuned in to Little People, Big World Season 400 to find out! Well, except for the garlic thing we all pretty much knows she does.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 10

That’s too funny!  And true.  How will the cast members get together to interact next season?  Hmmmm…..I suppose they could gather on Matt’s porch and use binoculars to check out the goings on at the new neighbors!  Lol. Or, Amy and Caryn take yoga classes together! Or, Matt and Chris take a road trip across America to showcase old cars and ghost towns!  Riveting tv for sure. 😝

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Redrum said:

Matt's not so severely disabled that he can't drive. When Matt says he's too disabled to drive any more and actually stops driving, this would be a fair argument to me. 

Matt also pretty freely lies and exaggerates and always has. I'm sure he and Caryn babysat a lot. I'm also sure it wasn't several nights a week for years on end.

Matt saying Zach turned down his offer is Matt attempting to rewrite the narrative. Matt previously said Zach wasn't offering enough to where Matt could even consider it. Matt also said he was relieved that Zach wasn't going to get the farm. He wants to paint it now as he really wants to sell to Zach but Zach just wasn't willing.... and like no, you don't get to chortle with glee how stupid your son is and how glad you are he will never get the property... and then act like you still want him to buy it. 

THIS! Matt is master manipulator. It's important to remember that this whole farm mess started when Matt first turned down Jeremy's offer. Next up...Zach. We all know that Matt said to the camera that Zach's offer wasn't enough. Now...let's go back in time and remember how many times Matt yapped about leaving the farm to one or more of the kids if they were interested in it. Note the word "leave"...he never once said "sell" to one or more of the kids. My guess is that Matt sought out a realtor to see how much he could get for the farm while the market was hot...then he made the decision to sell it on the open market. This decision was most certainly made before he went into "negotiations" with his kids...I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around that aspect of this whole thing. I'm sure Jeremy and Zach were not thinking that they would not have to pay up on some aspects of the farm, like machinery, care and feeding of the animals, etc... but to have to "negotiate" with your Dad when you have a young family to support seems cold. 

The funny thing about all of this is that there are no buyers for the part of the farm Matt put on the market!! I read an article that said the fancy realtor Matt is using has no takers or even any interested people wanting to put a bid on it. I'm sure Matt thought he would have it sold in a week...NOT! And now the market has dropped and sales are slow...housing prices have dropped let alone farm property. He might wish he had sold it to one of the boys.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Libby said:

It seems to me that Zach and Tori are more angry at Caryn than at Matt. The biggest mistake the new girlfriend/boyfriend after divorce can make is to get involved in disputes between their significant other and their children. She really overstepped.

Oh, she's a real piece of work...quite the phoney actually. All sweet and lovey dovey to Matt but extremely passive aggressive when it comes to his kids. She needs to STFU about Roloff family matters...at least on camera. Not a good look for a stepmother.

• Love 6

Just when I think the show can’t get more annoying it does!  Amy is so full of shit you can smell her a mile away.  Amy and Chris show up at the farm and pump Matt all about his personal business then Amy gets annoyed and says I can’t stand here and listen to this, then don’t, who told you to go there anyway?  Chris and Mae West need to shut up, Amy too, it’s none of their business what he does with the farm.  If Amy were so concerned about the kids getting the farm, did she talk to Matt in advance, did she offer Zach any money to help him buy her half?  Not too late Amy, offer him the money now and he can re-negotiate with Matt, after all it means so much to you and Chris.  Better yet, you should have stayed there and bought out Matt, Chris would be so much happier.  

Tori letting Lilah ram into a tree and then laughing is so disturbing, she then tells Zach Lilah could have taken over, so it was Lilah’s  own fault I guess.  Also, she should have been wearing helmet.  Tori is a lazy slug, she is possibly worse then Zach.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 11
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

THIS! Matt is master manipulator. It's important to remember that this whole farm mess started when Matt first turned down Jeremy's offer. Next up...Zach. We all know that Matt said to the camera that Zach's offer wasn't enough. Now...let's go back in time and remember how many times Matt yapped about leaving the farm to one or more of the kids if they were interested in it. Note the word "leave"...he never once said "sell" to one or more of the kids. My guess is that Matt sought out a realtor to see how much he could get for the farm while the market was hot...then he made the decision to sell it on the open market. This decision was most certainly made before he went into "negotiations" with his kids...I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around that aspect of this whole thing. I'm sure Jeremy and Zach were not thinking that they would not have to pay up on some aspects of the farm, like machinery, care and feeding of the animals, etc... but to have to "negotiate" with your Dad when you have a young family to support seems cold. 

The funny thing about all of this is that there are no buyers for the part of the farm Matt put on the market!! I read an article that said the fancy realtor Matt is using has no takers or even any interested people wanting to put a bid on it. I'm sure Matt thought he would have it sold in a week...NOT! And now the market has dropped and sales are slow...housing prices have dropped let alone farm property. He might wish he had sold it to one of the boys.

The house is dated and too big for families with one or two kids.  Few people have four kids anymore.  And most people wouldn’t want any of the “attractions” such as the Western Town so just see them as a headache to remove.  Apparently the township will not permit additional houses to be built on the property so basically buyers would be paying 4 million for that house and surrounding lawn when they could get a nice mansion for that somewhere else.  

• Like 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

The house is dated and too big for families with one or two kids.  Few people have four kids anymore.  And most people wouldn’t want any of the “attractions” such as the Western Town so just see them as a headache to remove.  Apparently the township will not permit additional houses to be built on the property so basically buyers would be paying 4 million for that house and surrounding lawn when they could get a nice mansion for that somewhere else.  

Apparently his realtor didn't tell him this...

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Endora said:

Just when I think the show can’t get more annoying it does!  Amy is so full of shit you can smell her a mile away.  Amy and Chris show up at the farm and pump Matt all about his personal business then Amy gets annoyed and says I can’t stand here and listen to this, then don’t, who told you to go there anyway?  Chris and Mae West need to shut up, Amy too, it’s none of their business what he does with the farm.  If Amy were so concerned about the kids getting the farm, did she talk to Matt in advance, did she offer Zach any money to help him buy her half?  Not too late Amy, offer him the money now and he can re-negotiate with Matt, after all it means so much to you and Chris.  Better yet, you should have stayed there and bought out Matt, Chris would be so much happier.  

Tori letting Lilah ram into a tree and then laughing is so disturbing, she then tells Zach Lilah could have taken over, so it was Lilah’s  own fault I guess.  Also, she should have been wearing helmet.  Tori is a lazy slug, she is possibly worse then Zach.  

I agree about the Lilah segment...OMG! This child was driving that vehicle with a patch over one eye! And no helmut??? Tori is not only a lazy slug but a negligant adult. She and Zach are too immature to be responsible parents. And that "creek"is just an accident waiting to happen.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

'm sure Jeremy and Zach were not thinking that they would not have to pay up on some aspects of the farm, like machinery, care and feeding of the animals, etc... but to have to "negotiate" with your Dad when you have a young family to support seems cold. 

I t would be a lot easier for Zach and Jeremy to get off their butts and get jobs to support their young families than for their 60 year old father who has multiple serious physical problems to come up with the money support himself in his retirement. And the proceeds from the sale of the farm will support Matt in his retirement.  I still can't understand why the farm should go to one of the kids. Just suppose that Matt handed over the farm to Zach or Jeremy at a cut rate price. How would the other 3 kids feel about this? Amy keeps talking about the farm going to one of the kids because she sees it as a legacy. A legacy for whom? Not the other three who receive nothing. No child should expect to receive their inheritance while their parents are still alive. And note to Zach, 60 year olds worry about money probably more so than 30 year olds for good reason.  

• Applause 14
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
21 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Where's the part where Caryn said she stopped all negotiations?

I have no problem believing that sixth-graders ZiT, who apparently walked in the room "like they owned the place" already making demands and spoiling for a fight, quickly escalated the "negotiations" to a nasty shouting match, and Caryn - the peacemaker - quite rightly saw fit to nip it in the bud or at least try to break it up before relations were even more irreparably damaged by emotion-driven words.  Once Zach offered and Matt counteroffered and both were refused, what productive was there to say?  Evidently ZiT had no problem with Caryn being present when they were all in it together, as I believe Tori said, and they actually believed they had a shot at taking over the farm and the show; nor did they object when she was practically helping raise their kids.  How soon they forget!

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 3
  • Applause 9
  • Love 4
39 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

I agree about the Lilah segment...OMG! This child was driving that vehicle with a patch over one eye! And no helmut??? Tori is not only a lazy slug but a negligant adult. She and Zach are too immature to be responsible parents. And that "creek"is just an accident waiting to happen.

I, too, was STUNNED at the sight of Lilah trying to "maneuver" that electric car with an eye patch on!!! 

Then, Zach is yelling at Tori to DO SOMETHING as Tori just scoffs at his concern.  OMG! 

To think of that ZiT are now accommodating another child (special needs) into their family is hard to picture; however, the 3rd child has been born and now resides in whatever conditions this "dynamic duo" has created in the home.

Am I correct in understanding that next week's episode is the LAST for the season?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
16 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Yes she did. They put a tiny 2 year old child alone in the car and let her ride around the yard.  Tori was supposed to be controlling the car with a remote controller but she failed to stop it before Lilah hit the tree.  Even Zach yelled at Tori. If these children manage to survive to their teen years without serious injuries it will be no thanks to their moronic parents.

There's something very wrong with Tori if she thinks her children getting hurt and being put in danger is funny or even that ridiculing her husband's speech impediment or learning difference (or whatever it is) is amusing, but then we knew something was off with her when she chose Zach as a life partner!  If it was to become Queen of the Pumpkins, that's halfway understandable, but I begin to wonder about her.

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, pdlinda said:

I, too, was STUNNED at the sight of Lilah trying to "maneuver" that electric car with an eye patch on!!! 

Then, Zach is yelling at Tori to DO SOMETHING as Tori just scoffs at his concern.  OMG! 

To think of that ZiT are now accommodating another child (special needs) into their family is hard to picture; however, the 3rd child has been born and now resides in whatever conditions this "dynamic duo" has created in the home.

Am I correct in understanding that next week's episode is the LAST for the season?

Even putting aside her small stature, one eye covered, and apparent developmental delays, who would let any two-year-old steer a motorized vehicle?  I wonder what age those are marketed for.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
14 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Why didn't Amy and Zack work out a deal for Amys half?  Perhaps the divorce decree said they had to sell to each other only but both Amy and Matt had attorneys that drew it up the contract that way and Amy agreed to it. 

If the farm meant so much to her and Zack she should have agreed the farm could be sold to family members only!

Amy took the money and ran.  Prices went up which probably makes her really angry.  Now Matt's putting it on the market and Amy's bitching as usual!  She's a nasty one!

This.  Zach said SEVERAL times during this period that he had NO desire to live on or buy the farm as he couldn't go along with Matt's methods and was quite happy living apart from it.  His sudden interest came out of the blue (probably after he saw the dwarf children beginning to pile up and realized he "was the show") and shocked both Matt and Amy by revealing this ambition only AFTER Amy had not only agreed to the buy-out and gotten her money and run against Chris's expressed wishes, but (finally) moved all her crap out of there and the place was empty.  Both parents also realized and expressed that it would be problematic re: Jeremy.

The market went crazy, and Amy is eating nails!  Wonder how Chris likes the look?  Maybe he doesn't mind nasty, bitter, furious, rageful, crass, vengeful Amy as long as, as he said once, it isn't "directed at him."

On 7/12/2022 at 3:18 PM, Kid said:

Amy wanted to make it more "palable" for the kids.  The word is palatable.

If she did any cooking at her friends' house in AZ, hope she checked the pots for SCORPIOS. 😂

Edited by Dibs
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

This!  

So the only place that Amy and Chris can walk and get exercise is Matt’s farm, then Amy gets all bitchy about his new house plans, paving the driveway, you name she’s pissed off… GO HOME, go sit in your little cracker box house with whiny, nasal voiced dull as dirt Chris and STFU!!!  🤬

That still wasn’t enough bitching about Matt so she had to lunch with her old bleached blonde Mae West wannabe Lisa and BITCH about Matt!

and even that wasn’t enough so now we see scenes of her AT THE FARM bitching at Matt about how he wants to run HIS farm and HIS life…. Which is none of her business!  🙄

Right?  Matt is nice enough to let them walk around that farm "like they own the place" and pop into his office anytime they please, and they trash-talk him while they do it?  That really took the cake.  And it's the overdue return of snide, sh*t-stirring, gossip-loving, Matt-hating, Veronica Lake lookalike Lisa...  Maybe she doesn't care for happy, amicable Amy and only shows up when there's drama???

• Applause 9
  • Love 4

I tried to find information about the age guidelines for these remote controlled cars. Most didn't give an age range but the two that did showed for ages 3-6 and 3-8 with additional information for height requirements. Lilah is only 2 and is very small. If the car had been going faster she could have been thrown out and hit her head. I would never ever ever put a small 2 or 3 year old child in one of these cars. Besides the chance for an injury what value is this to the child? Better to have them in cars that they have to pedal to exercise and strengthen their legs.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Libby said:

Tori is more angry at Caryn because she considered her the BFF who was going to grease the wheels with Matt, most likely, and is in a snit because their offer failed...

I get the sense Zach and Matt are ready to kiss and make up, but Tori is the HBIC.

I was happy to see Caryn (notice Amy said she visited "Grandpa and Caryn"; not Grandpa and Cha-Cha; does she want Jackson to forget that relationship entirely?) with her own grandchild, but she and J dearly loved each other.  It's pure evil, IMO.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

Irate Panda, you made me guffaw out loud in a public place.  😅

Jeanine, you are so right that Amy had the best legal representation (considerable) money could buy, took absolutely forever dawdling over the negotiations, and she claims she still got screwed?  Maybe she should sue her attorneys.  She's full of it!

What I don't get is Chris.  Here he's acting like Matt's best friend, going out of his way to follow him around like a Labrador, yet he sits there and listens and nods and tacitly agrees with Amy's revisionist history BS without saying a word when I'm sure he knows better, not only from being around at the time, but in his role as realtor.  Is he really that afraid of She Who Wears the Crown (in the bedroom), or what game is he playing, exactly?  They're going to have to get a crowbar to pry him off that place when it does sell.  Just when I thought he couldn't get whinier, he starts rhapsodizing!

32 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Even putting aside her small stature, one eye covered, and apparent developmental delays, who would let any two-year-old steer a motorized vehicle?  I wonder what age those are marketed for.

I was wondering what they cost and who paid for it.  Have they ever ONCE said "thank you" when Grandpa shows up after a 90-minute drive bearing presents?

Edited by Dibs
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
25 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I tried to find information about the age guidelines for these remote controlled cars. Most didn't give an age range but the two that did showed for ages 3-6 and 3-8 with additional information for height requirements. Lilah is only 2 and is very small. If the car had been going faster she could have been thrown out and hit her head. I would never ever ever put a small 2 or 3 year old child in one of these cars. Besides the chance for an injury what value is this to the child? Better to have them in cars that they have to pedal to exercise and strengthen their legs.

Zach is very obviously trying to replicate Matt's farm on his poor, pathetic piece of wasteland, right down to the sandbox and fav chicken named Teeter, and tooling around on a mule is part of that.  But you're right; Lilah is probably the size of the average one year old.  I can imagine Caryn dying a thousands deaths watching this.

Edited by Dibs
  • Love 9

In response to a question above, the season finale is on Tuesday, 19 July. It is entitled The Legacy of the Farm.  

Matt updates the family with news about Roloff Farms. When no one responds, Matt is left hoping that his relationship with Zach is not in jeopardy yet again. Amy confronts Matt about the conflict he's caused with the family.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Can’t wait too see how Zach “improves the creek.”

Zach is a moron, maybe he plans to dam the ditch and turn his mess into lakefront property

That dirty trash filled ditch was running like a small river and it's summer time, wait until the fall that thing will be suitable for whitewater rafting. 🌊🛶

Why they thought it would be a good idea to buy a home with a dirty run off ditch would be a good feature with small stature toddlers waddling around is beyond me.

Lilah regularly falls over just walking on flat ground, if she falls head first into that ditch I'm afraid to imagine what could happen and as we've seen ZiT are not watching those kids as closely as they should, they think it's funny when Lilah topples over or runs into trees.

Dumb and Dumber 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 8
33 minutes ago, Munchkin said:

Zach is a moron, maybe he plans to dam the ditch and turn his mess into lakefront property

That dirty trash filled ditch was running like a small river and it's summer time, wait until the fall that thing will be suitable for whitewater rafting. 🌊🛶

Why they thought it would be a good idea to buy a home with a dirty run off ditch would be a good feature with small stature toddlers waddling around is beyond me.

Lilah regularly falls over just walking on flat ground, if she falls head first into that ditch I'm afraid to imagine what could happen and as we've seen ZiT are not watching those kids as closely as they should, they think it's funny when Lilah topples over or runs into trees.

Dumb and Dumber 

Something as simple as a gated fence between the kids and the creek, allowing access only when adults are present, would be a first step.  Of course that assumes the parents will pay attention when they are present.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

I think Amy’s biggest problem is that Matt could ever get 4million for that small parcel of Roloff Farms.   That possibility is what nightmares are about for Amy!

She doesn’t care that Zack didn’t get the property any more than she cared when Jeremy didn’t get it!  She didn’t hoot and holler back then  

It’s the money and once again Matt one upping her!

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 9
  • Love 4