Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

It's like she's going out of her way to look like Danielle in an attempt to win Mo over.

Yes and no. The pic is 3yrs old but she reposted it to get the attention. We all know that's what he attracted to so, yes and no lol

KarmaG, it scares me that you know so much about her. LOL!!

LOL! I only know what I do from clicking on the doll pic on her page and reading the comments. I like to be informed when commenting so I'm not talking out my behind :P

• Love 2

How famous does Jason think he is?  I see his plea to Dancing with the Stars or his own show. Next, I'm reading Reality Steve's Facebook and see a familiar name on his posts to page (I'd link it but FB is blocked at work, so I'm reading it on my phone, yet posting here on the computer). Jason Hitch --> RealitySteve.com (Thursday at 7:28am). "I am sorry it has taken this long for me to find Reality Steve. I am here now though. <hyperlinked> Jason and Cassia </hl> from <hyperlinked>90 Day Fiance</hl>.  0-Likes 0-Comments.

LOL!  It's killing me. He thinks they are the First Couple of Reality TV.

• Love 1

How famous does Jason think he is?  I see his plea to Dancing with the Stars or his own show. Next, I'm reading Reality Steve's Facebook and see a familiar name on his posts to page (I'd link it but FB is blocked at work, so I'm reading it on my phone, yet posting here on the computer). Jason Hitch --> RealitySteve.com (Thursday at 7:28am). "I am sorry it has taken this long for me to find Reality Steve. I am here now though. <hyperlinked> Jason and Cassia </hl> from <hyperlinked>90 Day Fiance</hl>.  0-Likes 0-Comments.

LOL!  It's killing me. He thinks they are the First Couple of Reality TV.

I don't share that opinion. I think he's just trying to extend their 15 minutes of fame like a lot of reality show cast members. I'd rather watch Jason/Cassia/Ron/The Swiffer than half the reality shows I see commercials for.

• Love 2

I don't share that opinion. I think he's just trying to extend their 15 minutes of fame like a lot of reality show cast members. I'd rather watch Jason/Cassia/Ron/The Swiffer than half the reality shows I see commercials for.

Right. I never said I didn't think he was trying to extend his 15 minutes. A lot of reality people do that, I get that. Doesn't have anything to do with the point that he shows up on RS page with an "I'M HERE!"  I thought it was kind of tacky.

And of course what you may not want to watch, others do and vice versa. 

• Love 1

Menopause babies happen everyday, alot of women have a big push of fertility before things shut down; before the days of fertility medication, the vast number of twin pregnancies were in older, menopausal women. To state it plainly, the body tries to make a big push for you to ovulate for that "hail mary" kid, its quite interesting.

I think Dani is lying though, supposedly this is a ploy for attention to see who on her friend's list is leaking her info. She and Cassia have now gotten into it because Cassia said it was a stupid way to go about things, and she shouldnt have friended all those people she didnt know in the first place. I'll be back with links to the screenshots.

ETA the starcasm story complete with screenshots. http://starcasm.net/archives/305418

Apparently she accused Cassia of being the one to leak it.

Edited by ChaChaSlide
  • Love 1

Vegas for the quickie divorce and she's already looking for another guy.   Didn't she say she was burned before?   What is the definition of insanity -- doing the same hting over and over and expecting different results.    Dani, Get. A. Clue.

No, it's not like in the movies. Both parties have to sign a form agreeing to a divorce, and you can get one in a short amount of time. I think he was probably there celebrating his birthday, as he also celebrated in Atlantic City. At the tables or slot machines.

Didn't expect anything from the "update" and wasn't disappointed. The "source" claiming the show might morph into a first time meeting, due to difficulty finding new cast members is wrong. When the show's bot was spamming here for cast members it included the wording about finding people who have yet to meet so they could catch that on camera. That says it's not morphing into it due to nobody wanting to participate, it's something they've considered for season 3 since before season 2 finished airing.

You can get a quickie divorce in Vegas? 

No Vegas is for quickie weddings not divorces. Ironically Utah is the place for quickie divorces(if both parties argee & no kids, it less then 30 days, sometimes less then a week).

No Vegas is for quickie weddings not divorces. Ironically Utah is the place for quickie divorces(if both parties argee & no kids, it less then 30 days, sometimes less then a week).

That's what I figured but someone said they were in vegas for a quickie divorce and i was confused lol

Good grief, I just checked in here after a few weeks away. This story never ends. Dani is taking a risk travelling to Pakistan. Parts of that country are unsafe for Americans. Who is paying for this? Ridiculous woman.

Oh... can you imagine it...  Dani snatched by ISIS in Pakistan. She'd be in seventh heaven, the only woman with all those Arab men. They'd probably end up cutting their own heads off to get away from her.

• Love 3

I have been keeping up with the saga, including everything going on on Facebook (with the support group and the "snitches"). 

Without any proof I do not belief she's actually going to Pakistan for a new Mo. I think, just like the pregnancy, this is a stunt for attention. Because, if there is ONE thing Danielle loves & craves, it's attention.

• Love 3

Our bride is having problems with her groom again. Check Twitter.

ugggg I so don't want to create a twitter account just to follow this drama but so help me I just might lol....their fb pages have been quite, although Mo has been using his "personal" page (the none public figure one) a bit more it seems, pictures from Vegas on there (he was at the hotel with the gondola rides inside, hubby and I took a ride there in January when we went out )

(edited)

To all you peeps out there who entertained and amused me no doubt and got me through the long hours working the graveyard shift..I thank you all :D. I'm from Australia and we have just finished up Season 2 and I am hooked. I haven't seen anyone post here for a while with updates especially with the Mo & Dani drama, I wonder if you have all gone elsewhere..Let me know..I will follow lol. I think Brett is really sweet, handsome and all that and I had a bit of a crush on him I must admit, but it peeved  me when he said that Filipino girls make the best wives because of their marriage values (or to that effect). 

Edited by GirlFromOz

Great to know ya'll are still here...BUT..I am sure the the Dani & Mo saga is still in full swing lol  I'd love to find out how things go with these couples..I guess i'll have to like them on FB or something lol.

I can't post links from Mohamed's "friends only" Facebook page, but he's not in Ohio anymore. He's been posting some professional looking photos from both Vegas and NYC. No Danielle in sight.