Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

that new "Laura" must be Linda Val

Yes it is, the Facebooks she starts are new and most of the emails are facebook3, facebook4, facebook5.com.... I caught her immediately.. and it took all my power not to save Danielle by saying "Dani this is that same chick don't fall for it"... but I decided to stay out..

Edited by EggoWaffles
  • Love 1

Its like a screaming match over at Mo's fan page, Sister Sara, Brother Jeremiah, sister Amy Bolding saying Mo is gay, took all the TLC money and how he tricked Daniel. I think this Mullins family is getting more and more  scarey! Who behaves this way in a public forum? I thought the heifers were way out of line..... but there is something seriously wrong here with this Mullins clan also. If I were Mo I would go back to New York. The green card ain't worth all this drama.

Edited by LovetoSnark
  • Love 2

I don't see the war on Facebook because at this point it's so hard to navigate through the replies and comments. It's all tangled up. I get the gist of it though.

As much as we say we will "forget" about these guys... there is a good possibility that this entire thing turns into a big enough scandal if someone erupts the wrong way. Let's not forget how easy it is for something in this nation to go viral. All that's needed is for Danielle to blow her top and try and tackle Mo in the street. I'm sure it will hit the news. And Mo will only welcome the ambience more. In fact, if Danielle loses her top, it can be just cause for him to win the case of the marriage being corrupted by domestic violence. 

I need an intervention.  I keep reading their FB pages, crazy stuff.  Her family is out in full force hating him and his harem is shameless.  I do not feel sorry for either of them but I do feel bad for her kids.  I am an older single woman but no way in hell would I go online to find a foreign boy toy and put it all on TLC.  

• Love 4

Danielle's sister seems to think that if Mohammad leaves then Danielle will be able to get back on track. She's as delusional as Danielle if she thinks that. Removing Mohammed still leaves Danielle and she is her own worst enemy. She will only move on to the next bad relationship and the next bad decision. And her family will be dragged into the middle of it all over again. What a mess!

• Love 2

Brett (Otto) posted a video of the Times Square adventure. At the end of the video, Dani leans laughingly into Mo, and he stiffens and his smile shrinks. Tsk. Anyway, cute vid, looks like most of them were having fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_9sUpmvBH8

...one of the daughters made a comment about how it's tough in the home. One of the younger ones. She is trying to have a voice in something that she clearly can't get into. :/ 

Where does this appear? As if the kids need any additional dysfunction in their lives or need to be involved in online sniping.

I'm getting reports and PMs to the point that I need to lock this particular thread as it's become very stalkerish in nature.

This forum is here to discuss a television show. This thread is to post and talk about links from TLC, other media outlets, social media, etc. It is NOT here to dissect people's lives and speculate about their motives or who said what about whom.

If you want to continue in that vein of discussion, take it to Twitter or Facebook or wherever. If other readers are so uncomfortable that they have to come to me and other mods about this show's threads, then we have a problem.

• Love 7

Apparently Jason's dad actually DOES have a thing for Swiffer Jets? Did I become part of a joke I wasn't even aware of?

Ron @MisterMagoo46 

Hi, I want to start a swiffering fan club. Everyone needs to go buy a Swiffer and meet at my house to Swiffer all night long. #90dayfiance

<raising hand> me! ME!! MEEEEE!! I am Swiffer's bitch. I must have every swiffer product. I swear the reason I love Ron is that he shares my love of all things swiffer.  :D

Seriously, I always liked Ron the most. He's really funny.

I am reflecting on the fact that Dani said on FB that she had been taking care of the girls for 2 years on her own . That's nothing! Given the timeframe over which the Morance played out she must have been trolling on MeetMe just as soon as the ex was out of the picture.

Oh cry me a river already Danielle. Your girls are all teenagers, its not like you have three kids under five. kids as old as hers can pretty much "take care" of themselves. sheesh.

• Love 2

I am reflecting on the fact that Dani said on FB that she had been taking care of the girls for 2 years on her own . That's nothing! Given the timeframe over which the Morance played out she must have been trolling on MeetMe just as soon as the ex was out of the picture.

She said in an interview, linked here in multiple posts, that she was scammed before Mo so that means she was looking for someone before the ex was out of the picture.

Edited to fix spelling error :P

Edited by KarmaG
  • Love 1

In my usual role of Debbie Downer...

Articles using exclamation points are no longer articles. That makes it a rant.

Details matter. Corey wasn't evicted. Just because Mohamed has no class, doesn't mean we shouldn't.

That detail killed it for me as well. As has been stated numerous times, Starcasm isn't a trustworthy site so I read the stuff only so I can do things like this, reply to comments about it :)

• Love 2

Neither do I, which is why I edited the earlier post with the link. I am NOT going to be doing that on a routine basis, I expect everyone to be responsible for their own posts and remember previous mod warnings, as well as the one from the site administrator. Thanks.

• Love 1

Danielle's son Corey was allegedly found guilty of domestic violence against Mohammad. Unverified.http://starcasm.net/archives/303026

[snip]

Corey did NOT physically abuse Mo? C was charged with simply because of something he said? Which Mo then turned into a big deal ending with Corey's punishment? Isn't that a play from the Bezness handbook?

Edited by cooksdelight
Ignoring mod warning about repeating/posting information contained in links that may not be factual.
  • Love 3

So there was no actual physical fight?  Two years probation sounds stiff since no fists were thrown.  Guess it'll make family get-togethers more complicated if only the son OR Mohamed can be there.  Oh, what am I saying...

Actually in the comments of said article someone who knows the legal language used said fists were thrown, that Corey simply wasn't charged with battery along with the DV charge.

Actually in the comments of said article someone who knows the legal language used said fists were thrown, that Corey simply wasn't charged with battery along with the DV charge.

What I'm seeing in the comments is that  threatening to harm someone is the legal definition of assault.  If Corey had actually hit him, then it would be battery.  I don't know if the poster is correct about that or not, but it doesn't appear there was an actual beatdown.  I have to say that causing legal trouble for my son would definitely put a strain on my marriage if I were in Danielle's shoes.

• Love 2

Oh, dear, be thankful that you're aren't...

B5O7dCeCYAAod5K.jpg

It's kind of sad that she didn't even have shoes that properly fit on her wedding day. I spent all day yesterday driving around to find the right pair of shoes to wear to a wedding Saturday (of people i don't even know!! Hubs former boss). I can't imagine not having proper shoes for my own (real/fake) wedding. I don't even mind that they appear to be Old Navy specials, just that they are ill fitting.

Edited by KarmaG
  • Love 1

What I'm seeing in the comments is that  threatening to harm someone is the legal definition of assault.  If Corey had actually hit him, then it would be battery.  I don't know if the poster is correct about that or not, but it doesn't appear there was an actual beatdown.  I have to say that causing legal trouble for my son would definitely put a strain on my marriage if I were in Danielle's shoes.

Not always....it depends on the state language.  For example, in KY, physical assault is assault (circumstances determine degree).  I'm a little surprised that there was Domestic Violence involvement.....Corey would not be qualified for that charge here, it would most likely be just an assault charge, probably 4th degree which is the lowest.  I guess Ohio has different definitions for domestic violence.

Does anyone else think that Mo has cleverly used social media to create and feed a brand? I don't believe Mo is transfixed by the one-line comments of his sycophantic followers. I don't believe snow, bread, and salad are riveting topics for him. Mo has expressed arrogant disdain for anyone's opinion of his behavior and choices. He used hidden irony when he quoted an author as saying, what you think of him is none of his business/bezness. (And yet he deletes all negative comments. Like any good dictator.) 

Mo probably laughs derisively at all the silly women on social media who perform on command, with little encouragement, like trained seals; they built and sustain his "Good Guy" image. They close ranks to protect him. It's weird and disturbing.

Mo doesn't care about anyone but Mo, and maybe a few others. (Not on list: Dani, Dani's children, Dani's family, followers on FB, American citizens, America, etc.)  In truth, no one knows Mo. (And for some reason, I'm compelled to add: Better Call Saul!)  The guy is an opportunistic chameleon, and I wish we could mail him home in a shoe box. American citizenship should not so easily be wasted on someone who doesn't deserve or appreciate it.

Or maybe I'm just too paranoid.  lol   

• Love 4

I don't think you're paranoid! I think one reason this story continues to fascinate is because it's almost impossible to discern the truth. Who said what to whom, when and why....it does make one's head spin. There's one FB poster (who will be nameless) who has made up the most fantastical stories, based on her "inside source", that one wonders what pleasure she's getting out of all this. Recently a prankster named after a hummingbird posted as a JOKE that she'd sent all her life savings to Mohamed. The crazy poster took the joke as fact and concocted an elaborate fiction about how Mo was planning to leave Danielle and run away to California with the hummingbird lady. Meanwhile, Danielle continues to insist that her marriage is just fine, they haven't had their AOS interview yet and they share happy Friday night movie date nights. And the heifers on Mo's page? How to explain that phenomenon? 

• Love 2

I can't begin to defend all of Mo's legion of fangirls (nor would I want to) but I can surmise that a lot of them feel sorry for him. Sorry that he is stuck with some old, unattractive and not too bright lady who is smitten with the idea of a handsome young man being interested in her. Sorry that he was misled by this woman into believing she had more money that she actually has and he has to be the one has to deal with that reality. Sorry that he's forced to be an instant father figure and source of support to three teenage girls that aren't even his and may not even like him. The fangirls are bolstering his ego and keeping him going until he can get his green card and get out of there. (We all know that's going to happen.) The show also seemed to portray him in a sympathetic light which fueled the fire of him being a reluctant Romeo. This could be a possible explanation of why he inspires such loyalty.

I thought I would pop in here and see if Mo and Danielle's 15 minutes were up yet and nope they are still the main topic in here. Mind boggling. Why don't we just leave them alone and let them fade into obscurity. JS. As in all things reality, the worst couple gets all the attention.

Just wondering how are Cassie and Her husband doing or the woman from South Africa and her husband or geez I have forgotten everyone else's name LOL

Edited by lasandi

I thought I would pop in here and see if Mo and Danielle's 15 minutes were up yet and nope they are still the main topic in here. Mind boggling. Why don't we just leave them alone and let them fade into obscurity. JS. As in all things reality, the worst couple gets all the attention.

Just wondering how are Cassie and Her husband doing or the woman from South Africa and her husband or geez I have forgotten everyone else's name LOL

Your logic makes no sense. You don't want them getting more attention but then add to the attention giving by talking about them.

I haven't had a chance to read them but Cassia is still an active tweeter. I hope Amy and Dan are living a happy life.

>>The fangirls are bolstering his ego and keeping him going until he can get his green card and get out of there.<<

Yeah, i think Mo believed that he'd get permanent PR status as soon as he married. I don't think he realized that he'd be serving a three year sentence with Danielle as his warden (with no chance of parole!) The weird thing is that Danielle holds all the power but I wonder if she's exercising it? I tend to think you're right and it's more important for her to believe she's in a loving marriage. 

I wonder if TLC is planning a follow up? Jason Hitch seems more than eager to be the roving correspondent/reporter.

• Love 1

Your logic makes no sense. You don't want them getting more attention but then add to the attention giving by talking about them.

The operative word was "WE" leave them alone which included myself.

• Love 2

I wish TLC would do a follow up a few months down the road. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wonders how things are turning out for these couples. Jason Hitch did a great job asking pertinent questions in the reunion special, he'd be an excellent host or facilitator.

• Love 3

The operative word was "WE" leave them alone which included myself.

Still, your logic and actions don't line up. You don't think people should continue talking about them but felt the need to do so yourself. There are reality peeps I don't care to talk about so I don't. I don't participate in a forum and state my idea of not talking about them, it defeats my idea of not talking about them! :D Have a nice evening.

• Love 1

Still, your logic and actions don't line up. You don't think people should continue talking about them but felt the need to do so yourself. There are reality peeps I don't care to talk about so I don't. I don't participate in a forum and state my idea of not talking about them, it defeats my idea of not talking about them! :D Have a nice evening.

How about we agree to disagree. It is totally ok for people to have different approaches to things. You have a nice evening as well.

Edited by lasandi
  • Love 3

In her defense, she said the dolls were made for charity for children in Vietnam and Peru a few years ago. Still, a nutter none the less.

ETA: I just noticed Mo is no longer a movie star or cartoon character or whatever his former "status" was, he's now listed as a public figure.

Edited by KarmaG
  • Love 1