Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

Do any Canadians want to fund my life? I always thought you were a lovely bunch of people... Who knew you were so generous also.

I actually came over here to post that I have an okcupid account, I actually rarely use it, but I got a like from someone in Cassia's hometown in Brazil (curitiba?) maybe it's her brother... Maybe I could bring him over and be on season 3 and post the ins and out here... Lol a girl can dream.

• Love 4

There is one woman who seems to have deliberately flirted with him just so she could personally taunt Danielle with it. She's very attention-seeking and I feel like she is the one who went to TLC.

There is one woman who seems to have deliberately flirted with him just so she could personally taunt Danielle with it. She's very attention-seeking and I feel like she is the one who went to TLC.

I, personally, think it was the older Canadian lady that was always barking orders at him to message him etc that sent him money! Somewhere I saw a pm from her that said she bought him a coat because it's freeeezing here in Ohio & danielle told him to stay inside. Just my opinion. I'm really curious to know the truth if he actually did get his work permit? Once he gets that taste of freedom...I'm afraid it's even more downhill.

• Love 1

Daya has a FB page (where her name is spelled Dhiah) which has some really touching and heartwarming photos of family life with Brett and Cassidy. There's also a video of Daya singing 'All of Me' - she has an absolutely beautiful voice.

It looks like they just anglicized her Arabic name. By percentage of population The Philippines has twice as many Muslims as America has Muslims and Jews combined. And many of that up to 10% of adult Filipinos who take foreign contracts to work end up in the Arab and Gulf states.

I just read a comment from one Grant Keith on Danielle's facebook page "congrats!!any baby coming soon,r u guys trying" and promptly snorted pepsi up my nose. Ouch, it burns!

ETA: Just discovered Yamir's music is available for download. Unfortunately, I can't bring myself to invest even $0.99 to hear it. But I would love to hear opinions from those who do buy it. I wonder if he recorded it in Chicago.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 1

It looks like they just anglicized her Arabic name. By percentage of population The Philippines has twice as many Muslims as America has Muslims and Jews combined. And many of that up to 10% of adult Filipinos who take foreign contracts to work end up in the Arab and Gulf states.

Both Daya and Brett appear to be committed Christians. I've never seen any suggestion from her that she's Muslim.

• Love 2

ETA: Just discovered Yamir's music is available for download. Unfortunately, I can't bring myself to invest even $0.99 to hear it. But I would love to hear opinions from those who do buy it. I wonder if he recorded it in Chicago.

You can sample at least the first song. It's Latin pop with instruments and backup. I didnt hear any of his rap fortunately. I wonder how Yamir got the money to make the album.

Edited by BradandJanet

Both Daya and Brett appear to be committed Christians. I've never seen any suggestion from her that she's Muslim.

understood many become temporary Muslims while working in Arabia and Islam is much more part of Filipino mainstream then America where most Arabs are also Christian. However that influence has given her an Arabic name to use on Facebook and YouTube

>>Once he gets that taste of freedom...I'm afraid it's even more downhill<<

I'm not so sure...judging by the interview Danielle gave to TV Ruckus, I'm guessing that the real Danielle will start to emerge. After that reunion show, there was a flurry of posts on Mo's FB page and some angry responses from Danielle but none from Mo himself. I thought her interview comment (I'm paraphrasing) "Sure you can work out of state, but we'll follow you there and you'd damn well better support us"  was........revealing.  She seemed to be a completely different character than the one she played on the reunion show.  

• Love 2

Huh. I had no idea Chelsea is so tall.

I was just about to say the same thing. I didn't notice how tall she was when she was on the show. Gym teacher's name escapes me right now. What is it...Brian? Linus? He looks so slobby. He reminds me of Kevin Arnold's older brother Wayne. Evelin looks all cute with her Cache dress on and he looks like he just picked up whatever was on the floor. And there's like a foot of space between them.

Mohammed can't even hide his disgust. I've been in pictures with co-workers where we've shown more affection towards each other than he has for his own wife. And several of them are Muslim, so don't try it Mo.

• Love 3

I think Yamir's true promise lies in a kind of strange charisma he seems to have. He lights up and has an innocence about him. And he has such excitement and passion for his music it gives him that spark of something that little fangirls seem to totally dig. I do think if he can find the platform and gain a toehold, he can do well unless he is completely tone deaf. I also wonder if he could get songwriting gigs for other artists. I think I read somewhere (probably here) he is a songwriter. 

• Love 7

Thanks for the link to that interview, it was juicy

So Mohammed was very affectionate with her during the visit to Doha, but of course not in public because it was Ramadan, lol , I bet Mohammed thought and planned carefully about that so her visit would coincide with Ramadan so he didn't have to touch her. He was also the one who initially contacted her and the one who would continually initiated the contact until he finally convinced her to come to Doha.

I actually believe that Mohammed had planned this very carefully, he was going to leave Tunisia, come to the states and lied to all his family and friends that he was coming with some sort of work visa and in a couple of years moved on without anybody even knowing that he was married or divorced in the U.S. No wonder he was so reluctant to join the show, if it was not for the promise of the money , he probably wouldn't have done it. No wonder her is all kinds of upset.

Another little pearl from the interview and a very interesting one is the fact that Mohammed lived several months in Tunisia without a job and that is why he was penniless when he first came to the U.S, lol, what a slap in the face to all the ones who claim that he is such a hardworking man who can't bare the idea of being in debt.

Mohammed job offers in another states, LOL, another one of his scams, he would be lucky to find any job in a factory close to where he works, he has already found a new victim and is setting up the ground to leave the state on pretenses of going away for work, his purposes are probably that for the next two years he is going to be as far away as she can from Danielle and only come around probably for interview day. I love the fact that Danielle has made it very clear that wherever he goes she will follow him, LOL. That is right Mohammed, Danielle rents a house, she can rent somewhere else, she can find a job as a assisted living caregiver practically anywhere so she has no real ties to keep her in Ohio, poor scum Mohammed he thought his plan was fail proof and he is now in a pickle with a wife who refuses to be left behind.

His smooth plan of taking advantage of an obvious deluded and pathetic woman with no one knowing about it have backfired on him, even his other potential victims are turning on him because the greedy bastard can't focus on one target and has had conversations and received money from other deluded victims. Oh boy, this train wreck is much better than the actual show. I can only hope that some show like 20/20 can follow up on this case and make a show with all his scams for the world to know and expose not only Mohammed but also these other guys who surf the Internet all day long looking for poor victims who fall for their rehearsed charade.

Oprah, Dr. Phil, Lucy Lin, the ball is in your court.

Why do you assume his family don't know about this marriage? That makes no sense. He is going to be away for years so they have to know about it. They don't care about this marriage. They are just waiting until he can get divorced and marry a Muslim girl.

Public displays of affection are illegal in Qatar. I would hope that Danielle knows that. It has nothing to do with Ramadan.

Of course Mohammed had other women in line and who were sending him money. That is part of the huge scam run by Tunisian men. I'm sure he had money from women while he lived in Tunisia.

He may need to move to find any job. Living in a small ohio town doesn't give him much job opportunity.

Edited by rose711
  • Love 3

I am reflecting on the fact that Dani said on FB that she had been taking care of the girls for 2 years on her own . That's nothing! Given the timeframe over which the Morance played out she must have been trolling on MeetMe just as soon as the ex was out of the picture.

• Love 3

>>Once he gets that taste of freedom...I'm afraid it's even more downhill<<

I'm not so sure...judging by the interview Danielle gave to TV Ruckus, I'm guessing that the real Danielle will start to emerge. After that reunion show, there was a flurry of posts on Mo's FB page and some angry responses from Danielle but none from Mo himself. I thought her interview comment (I'm paraphrasing) "Sure you can work out of state, but we'll follow you there and you'd damn well better support us"  was........revealing.  She seemed to be a completely different character than the one she played on the reunion show.  

I think there's enough evidence to conclude that the Danielle in front of the cameras is not the same Danielle away from the cameras.  It's almost like she's Sybil.

Edited by Virtually Me
  • Love 3

I don't blame Mohammed for wanting to get the hell away from Danielle. She looks like his mother/grandmother. He shouldn't have to pretend that he is attracted to her.

He shouldn't have to pretend anything, he shouldn't have married her, period

Mohammed knew how she looks and also her dull and clingy personality, they spent 11 days together (or at least part of them) in Doha when she traveled to meet him. If he was disgusted by her looks then he should have stopped the communication altogether, instead he continued and insisted until she went through the K-1 visa process, why?

He shouldn't have to pretend anything at all, instead of marrying her, he should have returned to his country and called it a lesson learned, but since he decided to marry a woman that looks like his mother and who is an emotional mess, then I can't feel sorry for a situation that he put himself through.

• Love 8

Got a one-on-one interview with Danielle, set up by TLC. She got her chance to comments on Mohamed rumors and tell her side of the selective editing on the show. Check it out if you like. http://tvruckus.com/2014/12/29/danielle-of-90-day-fiance-exclusive-interview-her-side-of-the-story-and-rumors/

It was interesting to learn Dani had IRAs to liquidate. Do home health aid type jobs provide an opportunity to invest in them and is it possible to do so making $12-15 an hour with a large family to support? Just wondering if it's different in Ohio vs here in California (I.e. cost of living).

Also, a new message from her sister:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=871908919510253&id=860524397315372

(edited to remove sister's reference)

Edited by cooksdelight

Wasn't she claiming to be Catholic?

I don't blame Mohammed for wanting to get the hell away from Danielle. She looks like his mother/grandmother. He shouldn't have to pretend that he is attracted to her.

But he married her; she is his wife.

They live very close to Cleveland, a very large city, so if he really wants to work I'm sure he could find something there.

• Love 3

But he married her; she is his wife.

They live very close to Cleveland, a very large city, so if he really wants to work I'm sure he could find something there.

LOL, that would defeat the purpose though.

Mohammed, the scam artist, doesn't want to be close to Danielle at all. At least not until he needs her presence for the INS interview.

So if he has to find a job on Wichita just so she can't follow him there you better believe he will. He will just make up any excuse about how he will make more money there and the he doesn't have to see her for good.

• Love 2

LOL, that would defeat the purpose though.

Mohammed, the scam artist, doesn't want to be close to Danielle at all. At least not until he needs her presence for the INS interview.

So if he has to find a job on Wichita just so she can't follow him there you better believe he will. He will just make up any excuse about how he will make more money there and the he doesn't have to see her for good.

And Danielle cannot just pick her minor children up and move to another state.  They have a father.  You have to have the court's permission to move kids out of state.  I'm assuming, however, that Mo has to reside with Danielle in order to get that green card.

Edited by technorebel
  • Love 4

And Danielle cannot just pick her minor children up and move to another state.  They have a father.  You have to have the court's permission to move kids out of state.  I'm assuming, however, that Mo has to reside with Danielle in order to get that green card.

Well, yes there is that.

I am not sure about the living together on the daily basis, Mohammed by now probably has explored several options , I think the INS requires prove of their marriage being real, a lot of couples have a situation in which one partner works away from the house for several days and spends few days of the month with his family. Mohammed can argue that.

As long as Danielle doesn't contradict him during the interview he can say that he worked three weeks away and one week he came home to her, even if it is not true who will know?

Believe it or not Danielle has a lot of power, she just doesn't know or is in denial right now, all she has to do is be honest during their first interview, tell the INS officer that he has constantly left her and she has her doubts about his intentions, that would trigger an intense scrutiny of every part of their married life and can end on the denial of his green card. But as long as Danielle is in denial and accepting his BS excuses then he most likely will get his green card.

Danielle has seen (according to the interview I read) screen shots of his communication with other women, not one but several, if she took those to her interview and outed him there that would be awesome. Danielle is very dumb so I hope her daughter Faith or her sister are keeping tabs and screen shots of Mohammed social network activity just in case Danielle one days wakes up from her delusional world and faces the fact that she has been scammed.

• Love 3

At the end the show will reveal that Mohamed is actually an extra-terrestrial. Giorgio Tsoukalos will get on the Ancient Aliens show and say this about Mohamed: "I'm not saying he's an alien but he's an alien."

^That was a comment from the gofundme page and I spit my coffee laughing.

Also, 

I just read a comment from one Grant Keith on Danielle's facebook page "congrats!!any baby coming soon,r u guys trying" and promptly snorted pepsi up my nose. Ouch, it burns!

HAHAHA!!!!! *coffee everywhere*

In portuguese there is a saying... about a carriage in front of the horses. Not sure what the equivalent saying is in english... I speak english well but raised in a portuguese home I don't know many of the tid-bit sayings. ANYWAY, I think Danielle is putting her carriage in front of her horses.. she assumes she can follow Mo everywhere. What if Mo decides to work in NY.. he can't support that on a starter job for himself and the family.. so expensive.. what about out of state custody of the girls? What about the girls going to school? I'm sure Mo will set something up along the lines of "Let me work there for 2 weeks and see how it is, then I can come back to get you and we can go apartment hunting! and then two weeks arrives and he just bolts. And he will do this right after his 2-3 year mark I bet.

Edited by EggoWaffles

[snip]

too bad it isn't you,,, Jason is all over that retweeting and replying... He seems to be into the Dani-Mo mystery the most.

OMG I figured it out. Jason is Shaggy Rogers after his prime with the mystery gang. After Scooby Doo passed away he barely ate again... subjecting himself to salad bars and mildly investing in mysteries of reality tv show peers' marriage authenticity.

Edited by cooksdelight
Quoted post was removed

Kacky, if it's any comfort, there will be no more digging on this site. I've gotten tired of repeating myself here on the boards about leaving out things we have no way to verify 100%. I, too, worked for a newspaper and I know the thin line between having fun and guessing, and libelous behavior.

• Love 1

I live in the NE Ohio area, and jobs are hard to come by here. Sure you can find some minimum wage jobs but if you're looking for career type work, it can be very hard to find. I know a lot of people (and couples) who live in this area and their significant other works in another state, usually Pennsylvania, Indiana, and New York. Not defending Mo or Danielle but that's just an economic truth around here. I will say this--if Mohammed has a labor skill and he's drug free, he could find a good paying job here. 

As far as Danielle's vernacular--yes, there are people who speak like that in this area. 

I didn't realize FB statistics were public--I thought only admins of the page could access them. 

Dear TLC,

We wish you'd figure out that when it comes to reality shows in the 21st century, there is no reason to try to edit stuff into what you *think* will make it more interesting or dramatic. Guess what? There's this thing called the Internet now, and we're going to find out the truth anyway. It just makes you look kinda ridiculous and very 1959 to think you can manipulate these stories into something they're not and nobody's gonna know.

And besides, the truth is waaayyy more interesting than the stupid stuff you try to con us into believing. Just play it straight. Give us the real story. We'll watch. Trust us. We're LOVING the truth about these couples and wondering why you didn't go with that. Do we have to do all our own work to get the real story? Would love to see a reality show with a lot more reality!

Thanks loads,

The snarky bunch who love the show but wish you'd play it straight and stop thinking you can con us, because you really don't have to.

• Love 9

I just downloaded yamir's EP since I love all kinds of music, it is great!! Chelsea is singing the female vocals. I don't find her lazy at all. Especially after seeing her Linked In page, she has done a lot for a young age. I I've to appreciate her since I myself do a lot of mission type work while holding down a full time job and raising a family.

• Love 3

I didn't realize FB statistics were public--I thought only admins of the page could access them. 

when you go to Mo's page click on the "likes". The one that is to the left under people and tells the number of likes that he has. When you click on it you will then see a chart and also the percentages

Was this response to Mo's latest post even English? 

Dianne Mitchel: well it shame when you try to be friend to someone they are having hard times lot bs going on face they take you off facebook know name they will finger it out lot people were giving hard time try to be there as friend then that person take me off faceook

• Love 2

Was this response to Mo's latest post even English?

The only way in which I feel sorry for Mo is english is not his first language and he is surrounded by people who don't speak it either. Not english, not any known language. 

Scratch that. I never feel sorry for Mo.

Edited by yuggapukka
  • Love 3

Cooksdelight, that why I came to this thread. What the heck is Mohammed doing in Atlantic City? Is it another TLC thing? I know driving from Ohio to Jersey isn't too far and Bally's is probably one of the more moderate hotels, but people who just thad their electricity turned off can't exactly afford a vacation. I did hear a rumor he got his work permit. He's earned some vacation time already? Dying to know if Danielle's with him.

Of course nobody is questioning him on it. 

• Love 1