Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E08: Dirty Little Secret

• Start Topic

The underdog alliance, Hunter and Cory, is forced to face off in elimination. The Challengers take part in TJ's favorite challenge—trivia. Two Challengers are caught in a dirty, compromising position.

"6"

"Close, it's 24"

I love Happy Trivia TJ!

Nicole is not one of my favorite people but her wish for Cara made me laugh.  I can always get behind someone who loathes Camila.

Aneesa, honey, your girls are sad that you treat them that way and give them no support.

• Love 10

Stupid episode. All trivia pretty much. Boring.

Aneesa no one cares about you and Corey leaving together ..get a grip lol.

Tony is a pig and his gf sounds like an idiot. She's so pumped to get a Tahoe lol.

• Love 2

Crappy episode. Cory finally gets his just desserts, but it's meaningless because he's off to Redemption House. With Aneesa. Not that anything happens, of course, save for Marie getting a semblance of sanity with company.  The trivia contest was flawed, and the wrong people won. Oh, and the whole episode is a sixty-minute long tease to Camila and Tony getting frisky on the bus, with everybody channeling CT getting the cameraman's attention. Blah.

The mission reminded me of the "How Does Everybody Else Really Feel About You?" challenges on Survivor. I'm okay with the concept of players giving each other strikes, but I feel that it was too easy to knock people out and into the Presidio without a chance to play. I'm thinking two strikes could be rewarded, but the third one should have been "earned." If you go off the edge, it should be your own damn fault.

Big fat "whatever" about Tony & Camila. She's Section 8, he can't go a week without fooling around. Even if it was a moment of epic drunkenness, they should know better.

Revelation: Nicole = Aeon Flux. You know, because she can trap a fly with her eyelashes.

ETA: Aneesa topless = flashback from BOTS1. Please tell me I'm not the only one.

ETA2 for Kim and @Sarah D. Bunting: Rachel was so overrated. You can't tell me differently.

• Love 1

Why didn't they all just give their x's to Camilla so she wouldn't be soooooo scared. Give me a fucking break. She did that shit on purpose to not get them. I swear these people are damn dumb.

And once again, she hooks up with another dude. Sorry but she is as bad as Cory and Tony. Both can't go on a challenge without having sex or some kind of sex. This is why I can't stand them and Aneesa put your shit up, you don't have that great of a body. And no I am no shaming in any way. She just isn't as sexy as she thinks she is.

• Love 3

I may not like Camilla, but that moment between her and Cara was really sweet. 

I also love that Cara, on social media too, calls out double standards about guys and girls on the challenge, especially with shit like sex/cheating. She doesn't just throw the blame on the girl, she goes right for the guy too. 

Kailah, just needs to do the opposite of what she thinks is smart strategy cause girl and that Florida Gulf education has really come through for her lol

• Love 4

There have definitely been better trivia episodes.  First off, there were way too many people, so it went on longer than normal.  Also, I don't like that they included Challenge specific questions.  I think this was the first time the trivia challenge had questions about Challenge seasons.  I prefer when it's all general trivia.  

And I agree that the males should have all been giving their X's to Johnny.  This is the one Challenge he has never had an advantage in and they wasted it.

Ugh, at the Camilla win.  Only she would equating winning with "We can do whatever the hell we want."  At least she won this one on her own....  I don't put it past her to fake the panic attack, though.  She saw how much attention Ammo got and decided to use it as a strategy.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

I think this was the first time the trivia challenge had questions about Challenge seasons.

Last season or the season before did as well…as did Rivals 3.  I think including Challenge season trivia began 7 or 8 seasons ago.

2 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

Last season or the season before did as well…as did Rivals 3.  I think including Challenge season trivia began 7 or 8 seasons ago.

I just can't remember them using Challenge Season questions.  Maybe I blocked it out because I was laughing too hard at them struggling to spell 5 and 6 letter words.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Why didn't they all just give their x's to Camilla so she wouldn't be soooooo scared. Give me a fucking break. She did that shit on purpose to not get them. I swear these people are damn dumb.

And once again, she hooks up with another dude. Sorry but she is as bad as Cory and Tony. Both can't go on a challenge without having sex or some kind of sex. This is why I can't stand them and Aneesa put your shit up, you don't have that great of a body. And no I am no shaming in any way. She just isn't as sexy as she thinks she is.

Camilla is definitely as "bad" as Cory ( if that's the word you want to use), but I take no issue with either of them hooking up with whoever they want to on a Challenge. They're both single. Who cares? Tony, on the other hand, has two kids that he can't stop bringing up, and a soon-to-be fiance at home. He is a moron. 

I agree with you about Aneesa. IIRC, she used to walk around naked ALL THE TIME on her season of the Real World. Like, come on dude, no one wants to see that. 

• Love 2

Second best part:  Marie making "Wilsona" out of a ball? balloon? whatever and then noting it looked like Nicole and the graphic superimposing the two faces.

Best part:  as noted above, Nicole's birthday wish for Cara Maria.

Camila:  Ugh.

Camila + Tony:  multiple ughs.

• Love 4

Yes, these people are all idiots. They have every opportunity to gang up on the top people, but squander it every time.  Still remember when Dario was in a makeshift alliance with Devin and Wes, and had the chance to throw in John a couple seasons ago. He ended up throwing in Cory or someone else who could have been an ally. These people will never learn.

Nicole goes on about how she hates Camilla and wants her gone...but gives her first X to Kailah. Does nobody on this show have a backbone? I'm shocked Tony actually said CT's name. I thought he would have just spontaneously combusted at the thought of having to say a vet's name.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I've never been a Nicole fan, but she really thinks she's something.  Isn't she someone's cousin - Teresa's?  That doesn't make her a veteran, but she really acts above everything.  They give her too many talking heads.

Nany's cousin.

• Love 1

A whole lot of nothing this episode. Half and elimination and a challenge. We didn't even get to see who gets picked for the next elimination. They spent way to much time on the trivia challenge even with them skipping the questions and only showing us the wrong answers. 

They also spent alot of time in the redemption house. I don't care about the 3 people having lunch or Aneesa throwing herself at Cory. 

Could have missed this episode and not missed a thing. Noting interesting happened. If Tony wants to cheat on his baby mama that's his deal. If Camilla wants to hook up with a different dude every challenge that's on her. There adults that can do what they want. 

They spent way to much time on the trivia challenge even with them skipping the questions and only showing us the wrong answers. 

I think trivia came at the wrong point in the season. With so many hamsters left in the game, it went on for way too long. 

However, it is always a delight to see how much Teej enjoys the trivia challenges. 

• Love 1

Cara, yes you are correct Tony is a dog. However, you BFF Camila is also a dog. It takes two people to tango. Oh wait, you don't want her to vote you in. Ugh, I remember the days when I actually used to like CM. 

Also, cause I gotta say this for every episode: STFU Camila!!

• Love 3

So Tony cheating on his girl was gross (And with Camilla... nasty) but Cara Maria sitting there judging him was just ridiculous.  Wasn't she the one that gave a handy to some random dude on that same bus while she had a boyfriend at home?  Who is she to talk about anyone else acting the fool?

• Love 2
10 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Maybe I blocked it out because I was laughing too hard at them struggling to spell 5 and 6 letter words.

I am still laidt out after all these years from Brad spelling T-H-R-O-N for the word throne.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, columbot said:

Yes, these people are all idiots. They have every opportunity to gang up on the top people, but squander it every time.  Still remember when Dario was in a makeshift alliance with Devin and Wes, and had the chance to throw in John a couple seasons ago. He ended up throwing in Cory or someone else who could have been an ally. These people will never learn.

Nicole goes on about how she hates Camilla and wants her gone...but gives her first X to Kailah. Does nobody on this show have a backbone? I'm shocked Tony actually said CT's name. I thought he would have just spontaneously combusted at the thought of having to say a vet's name.

This is what frustrated me while I watched it.  They are all quick to call other people cowards and the p-word but then they follow the herd and refuse to give Xs to the power players.  

Is this the first time we've been shown that someone had the job/"advantage" of choosing the order?  Because in the past (without the X-giving addition) I've always been upset that it was not like, say, a spelling bee (where if the person who goes first messes up, the other person has not not mess up on either the same word or a different word, I forget, or otherwise you reset).  The order otherwise gives a random unfair advantage to the people who go last (again, without the X-giving factor).   

On 9/6/2017 at 1:23 PM, Zima said:

I agree with you about Aneesa. IIRC, she used to walk around naked ALL THE TIME on her season of the Real World. Like, come on dude, no one wants to see that. 

She did!  It was her "thing" on her season.  I remember wondering a few seasons ago if she still did it.

On 9/6/2017 at 8:41 PM, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Cara, yes you are correct Tony is a dog. However, you BFF Camila is also a dog. It takes two people to tango. Oh wait, you don't want her to vote you in. Ugh, I remember the days when I actually used to like CM. 

Also, cause I gotta say this for every episode: STFU Camila!!

It certainly does take two to tango, but it's Tony's responsibility to keep it in his pants. He's the one in a committed relationship, and with two kids back home. It's not Camilla's job to keep Tony faithful to his baby mamma.  Men CAN control themselves, contrary to popular belief.  I'm not saying that it's not gross to get it on with someone who's in a relationship, but IMO, she's still nowhere near as much to blame as Tony is for the ickyness of that whole scenario. 

• Love 5

Camilla is just stupid for making out with a guy who, when he was her partner, came very close to hitting her while he was drunk. Tony is about the worst choice of that entire gang. Corey might be a dog too, but I've never seen him become threatening to a woman. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Zima said:

It certainly does take two to tango, but it's Tony's responsibility to keep it in his pants. He's the one in a committed relationship, and with two kids back home. It's not Camilla's job to keep Tony faithful to his baby mamma.  Men CAN control themselves, contrary to popular belief.  I'm not saying that it's not gross to get it on with someone who's in a relationship, but IMO, she's still nowhere near as much to blame as Tony is for the ickyness of that whole scenario. 

Well they're both in the wrong. Him for cheating yet again (what a surprise, said no one ever), and her, knowing he's in a relationship but going for it anyway. I don't know, I'd feel just as icky (but then again I have some morals) if I hooked up with someone knowing full well they have a girlfriend, especially when there's also babies/kids involved. I had an ex-BFF in college who had an affair with an older man who she most definitely knew was married and had kids, and I lost all respect for her (and for other reasons eventually but that's not here nor there). That's fucked up, on both sides. 

• Love 4

Yeah.. Rachel as The Who would kill it person.. meh. She was okay I guess? Average at best. Br she was somehow able to be headstrong with  her alliances and all that. 

Corey to me is just as much of a dog as tony. He's gross. Didn't he make out with all three of his past hookups on episode 1 this season? Or flirt hard core with them.

I think for me the problem is that actually all these people are dogs. Johnny Bannas is actually a serial cheater too. From past challenges, I seem to recall him mentioning a girlfriend and then hooking up with random girls here and there. But all these people are dogs, actually. It's why when the battle of the exs challenges are always funny because only like three pairings can state they were actually relantionships that were real, and the rest were like random hookups/time we kissed in the back of the bus. So sometimes when these instances randomly happen I often wonder (like some people do when people get into their fights if the cast is doing this to get on rivals) if the cast members randomly hook up to try and get on exs. And yes.. I know Camilla and tony were both drunk but I wouldn't put it past cast members To hook up just to have an in for the next installment. 

• Love 1
On 9/9/2017 at 5:10 AM, scrb said:

At least Cory hasn't gotten anyone pregnant.

Camilla should recognize before it gets too far that Tony has swimmers.

Unless that's what she wants, to fill the hole in her life.

Cory did get his ex pregnant on his season of The Real World.  She was smart enough to end the pregnancy though.

Lol @ the rest of your post! 

• Love 1