Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E07: Un-Noble Women

• Start Topic

A huge reveal of a car with a gigantic bow??  I'm so glad that this season they're taking risks and doing things that have never, ever been done before on any RHW episode! 

Seriously, I'm beginning to feel flashbacks to that last season of Roseanne when the writers just said "Fuck this" and made everything terrible on purpose. 

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, ladle said:

A huge reveal of a car with a gigantic bow??  I'm so glad that this season they're taking risks and doing things that have never, ever been done before on any RHW episode! 

Exactly. Where is something new and innovative on this show? Would it be that hard to make it fresh and exciting? 

• Love 3
On 8/21/2017 at 9:03 PM, LilaFowler said:

Zzzzzz.

Shannon's "healthy" cooking sucks. We all knew that. There had to be a legit reason her husband shovels chips into his face before every meal she makes. She's opening a restaurant? SMH.

I just noticed your name "Lilafowler".  I used to love her on Sweet Valley High!

I wonder if Peggy and Vicki's son Michael are missing the same chip that renders a person capable of showing emotion.  (I do have a smidgen of hope for Peggy from the preview, where she says "Don't act like a bitch and I won't give you the face."  Just a smidgen, though.) 

I had a visceral reaction and screamed and nearly woke my toddler from her nap when they did the flashback to the Tamra/Eddie bathtub scene.  Then I shrieked again and I think I literally said "Oh God, Vicki, no!" when I saw Vicki's attire at the magazine launch.  They played ominous music when she walked in, and that was probably supposed to be because of her tension with the other ladies, but in my mind it was really all about that outfit.      

Did we know that Shannon wanted to open a restaurant?  I've only been half-listening this season... Also, this doesn't absolve David for any of his behavior because I find him awful, but good lord that woman would be exhausting to be married to. 

Dear Bravo: Bring back some familiar faces, get some fresh blood, transplant a Housewife from a different franchise -- I don't care.  But do what you need to do to get this show watchable again.  It's in your hands. 

• Love 5

I've noticed Kelly hasn't been throwing out the"I have a daiughter and this could get back to her" line this time around. We also haven't see said kd on camera. You would think K would be all over that as if to show us how GREAT she is.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Rubyslippahz said:

Why did I find Lydia bearable a few seasons ago and now can't stand her.   Whatever poster said her husband looked like he lacked enough skin to cover his face was straight on.   Funny how they were hawking a totally different "lifestyle  magazine" a few years ago....they creep me out.   

But - no one is as creepy as Kelly Dodd.   I've never gotten such a feeling of staring into an evil void on a Housewives show before.   So I guess kudos to Bravo for that!

Kelly Dodd should be  a low budget Horror Movie. She can be very scary looking.

• Love 7
On 8/21/2017 at 10:29 PM, NYCFree said:

I want them to get rid of Kelly and Vicky, and bring back Heather. Peggy isn't making a good impression on me, but I'm willing to see if she gets better. I actually really like Diko, he seems pretty sweet and thoughtful of others.

Oh gosh, I am torn on this.  Kelly is volatile and trashy and brings the level of the show way down (which says a lot, as the bar was already basically on the floor).  And Vicki, needless to say, is horrible.  But, on the other hand, a lot of the problem this season comes from Tamra and Shannon not filming with Vicki.  (Assuming I'm reading this situation right...Maybe Vicki is refusing to film with them as well, but it seems to be coming from mainly them?)  Just in principle, because they're essentially refusing to do the jobs for which they were "hired," maybe they should be the ones to go.  It annoys me to think they could basically refuse to film with someone and get rewarded for it, especially since they're not really compelling enough to carry the show on their own.  And that's really the other problem, in my opinion: none of the women are compelling enough, either as "characters" or with their storylines, to keep this show afloat.  I think back to the RHOA clip from Phaedra's baby shower that someone posted last week, in which it wasn't like something so big and super duper dramatic was happening, but you had this ridiculous event, and all of these big personalities meshing in amusing ways.  That was entertaining!  So, I don't know... maybe they should just axe this whole cast and do a reboot. 

• Love 2

I would love Heather back on the show under one condition: they stuff a sock in her mouth. And then show me lots of footage of her fabulous home and fabulous clothes. And I really do miss seeing Terry photo bombing his mug in every OC event! 

1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

All the time he was missing his children's events.

Now THAT is a storyline that would pump new life into this dying HoWives franchise! I like the way you think BiakBiak! Lol! 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, ladle said:

Oh gosh, I am torn on this.  Kelly is volatile and trashy and brings the level of the show way down (which says a lot, as the bar was already basically on the floor).  And Vicki, needless to say, is horrible.  But, on the other hand, a lot of the problem this season comes from Tamra and Shannon not filming with Vicki.  (Assuming I'm reading this situation right...Maybe Vicki is refusing to film with them as well, but it seems to be coming from mainly them?)  Just in principle, because they're essentially refusing to do the jobs for which they were "hired," maybe they should be the ones to go.  It annoys me to think they could basically refuse to film with someone and get rewarded for it, especially since they're not really compelling enough to carry the show on their own.  And that's really the other problem, in my opinion: none of the women are compelling enough, either as "characters" or with their storylines, to keep this show afloat.  I think back to the RHOA clip from Phaedra's baby shower that someone posted last week, in which it wasn't like something so big and super duper dramatic was happening, but you had this ridiculous event, and all of these big personalities meshing in amusing ways.  That was entertaining!  So, I don't know... maybe they should just axe this whole cast and do a reboot. 

This is why I don't want Vicki off the show - she is the only one who has been consistently interesting as a character to me. Not that I like her as a person, I just find her life interesting. I can't really say the same for any of the others.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Just listened to an L.A. radio station this morning (Saturday). They had a guest on who is Peggy's brother. He's gay and stated that Peggy is a complete homophobe and will not speak to him or his partner.  He said he's also been cut out of the family inheritance because he's gay. He was on to promote his store that's in L.A.....Gown and Out in Beverly Hills. 

He also mentioned that Peggy's husband was involved in a serious lawsuit that left someone a parapalegic cause of faulty tires/wheels Diko put on the car (or whatever it is Diko does with rims/wheels)  Diko lost the lawsuit, says the brother in law.

I want Meghan P.I. to investigate. ^^^ THAT would be a great storyline for one of these boring wenches! 

First bold:  maybe Peggy won't speak to him, not because she's a homophobe but because he's an asshole. Since he seems to be giving multiple interviews about this topic, maybe he's looking for his spotlight moment and hitting her with that label guarantees him an audience.

Second bold: Being cut from the family inheritance would be a move made by the parents and not a sibling, wouldn't it-- unless, for some reason, the parents left Peggy in charge of the family estate, which then raises the question "why would they?"

Third bold: could happen, especially if Diko is focused on presentation and saves money with substandard installation.

• Love 5
On 8/24/2017 at 9:28 AM, FamilyVan said:

She's not fun at home, she's not fun on vacation, she's not fun at a bar, or a party.

This sad-Dr.-Seuss-book characterization of Shannon's personality is so spot on. 

I do appreciate that when Tamra and Meghan were talking shit about Vicki's appearance ("old," "haggard"), Shannon didn't join in. 

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, SCS said:

First bold:  maybe Peggy won't speak to him, not because she's a homophobe but because he's an asshole. Since he seems to be giving multiple interviews about this topic, maybe he's looking for his spotlight moment and hitting her with that label guarantees him an audience.

Second bold: Being cut from the family inheritance would be a move made by the parents and not a sibling, wouldn't it-- unless, for some reason, the parents left Peggy in charge of the family estate, which then raises the question "why would they?"

Third bold: could happen, especially if Diko is focused on presentation and saves money with substandard installation.

Yes I agree on all 3 points you made. Maybe everyone in that family is an asshole. I dont know. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ladle said:

Well, we know from the last episode that they aren't refusing to film with her, they just don't want to talk to her and it seems that Vicki doesn't want to talk to them. Also, it is Vicki that says she is "punishing" Tamra/Shannon, not the other way around, so IMO, it is Vicki trying to freeze them out of the show, not the other way around.

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Well, we know from the last episode that they aren't refusing to film with her, they just don't want to talk to her and it seems that Vicki doesn't want to talk to them. Also, it is Vicki that says she is "punishing" Tamra/Shannon, not the other way around, so IMO, it is Vicki trying to freeze them out of the show, not the other way around.

Not really.  Outright refusal to attend the events where they might have to interact with Vix would affect them financially and eventually anger production, so they're not going to risk either. Refusing to engage with Vix at events is equally stupid; not only does it make for boring segments, it will take exactly 1 firm message from Bravo to knock this shit off and get back to work and Tams (definitely) and Shannon (probably) will both experience epiphanies. As for Vix, clearly her comment about "punishing" is reactive to their actions. Vix is about the paycheck and will do what it takes to keep those Bravo bucks rolling in. IMO.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, SCS said:

Peggy's mom died 20 years ago so there are many reasons that she could have been in charge of her father's finances and I believe he stated that their father was homophobic. The first I heard him give in an interview was after Maurice's mother brought all of this out so it doesn't seem to me that he brought this up. Admittedly, I can't stand Peggy and her fake ass but I believe her brother.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, SCS said:

Peggy and Dicko are the assholes.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, SCS said:

Not really.  Outright refusal to attend the events where they might have to interact with Vix would affect them financially and eventually anger production, so they're not going to risk either. Refusing to engage with Vix at events is equally stupid; not only does it make for boring segments, it will take exactly 1 firm message from Bravo to knock this shit off and get back to work and Tams (definitely) and Shannon (probably) will both experience epiphanies. As for Vix, clearly her comment about "punishing" is reactive to their actions. Vix is about the paycheck and will do what it takes to keep those Bravo bucks rolling in. IMO.

Then we agree, neither Tamra or Shannon are refusing to film with Vicki and none of them want to talk to each other, them being Tamra/Shannon and Vicki. How is Vicki's comment "reactive"? She has only gotten feed back from Lydia, Kelly and Peggy and none of them actually listened to Tamra/Shannon's side of the fight. Vicki has always been about punishing anyone that is angry with her. LOL Heck, last season she said she wanted to punish Tamra/Shannon because Brooks broke up with her, so this is a pattern/tactic that Vicki has done/used before. Tamra comes straight out and tells you why she is angry, Shannon whines about them but only Vicki says she will "punish" someone for refusing to be her friend. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Peggy's mom died 20 years ago so there are many reasons that she could have been in charge of her father's finances and I believe he stated that their father was homophobic.The first I heard him give in an interview was after Maurice's mother brought all of this out so it doesn't seem to me that he brought this up. Admittedly, I can't stand Peggy and her fake ass but I believe her brother.

Re the bolded: do you mean the disinherited, estranged brother made this claim? That doesn't  mean Peggy is, too, simply because the disinherited, estranged brother is hitting the D-list dog 'n pony shows with his tale of woe.

No idea why Mauricio's weird mother has involved herself in any of this.

• Love 6
Just now, SCS said:

the bolded: do you mean the disinherited, estranged brother made this claim? That doesn't  mean Peggy is, too, simply because the disinherited, estranged brother is hitting the D-list dog 'n pony shows with his tale of woe.

He said both. I don't get why Peggy is to be believed simply because she is on this show, he has been on a reality show before as well. His story makes a lot more sense than hers.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, SCS said:

Re the bolded: do you mean the disinherited, estranged brother made this claim? That doesn't  mean Peggy is, too, simply because the disinherited, estranged brother is hitting the D-list dog 'n pony shows with his tale of woe.

No idea why Mauricio's weird mother has involved herself in any of this.

According to the brother, Peggy is as well and she refuses to speak to him and his partner. Now that their father is dead, there is no reason for Peggy to not have a relationship with her brother/partner unless she is also homophobic like their late father. I believe him and again, I call BS on her accent! LOL

• Love 1
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Then we agree, neither Tamra or Shannon are refusing to film with Vicki and none of them want to talk to each other, them being Tamra/Shannon and Vicki. How is Vicki's comment "reactive"? She has only gotten feed back from Lydia, Kelly and Peggy and none of them actually listened to Tamra/Shannon's side of the fight. Vicki has always been about punishing anyone that is angry with her. LOL Heck, last season she said she wanted to punish Tamra/Shannon because Brooks broke up with her, so this is a pattern/tactic that Vicki has done/used before.

. Tamra comes straight out and tells you why she is angry,

Shannon whines about them but only Vicki says she will "punish" someone for refusing to be her friend. LOL

First bold: IMO Vix wouldn't hesitate to film with Tamra and Shannon but now she's got her panties jammed up and is going to "punish" them by, as you said upthread, "trying to freeze them out" -- hence my use of the term "reactive". Yea, it's stupid but all these dames act like idiots.

Second bold: Tamballs doesn't tell people why she's angry: she shrieks and curses and acts like an insane woman with some serious anger-management issues.

Third bold: I don't think Shannon really whines but she does seem to be in an incredibly vulnerable place right now and her delivery isn't  great.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

He said both. I don't get why Peggy is to be believed simply because she is on this show, he has been on a reality show before as well. His story makes a lot more sense than hers.

Personally, I don't necessarily believe Peggy - but I also don't necessarily believe her brother. Wasn't he recently charged with fraud? I feel like we can't really know what's going on with this family and it is possible the truth lies somewhere in the middle. It doesn't speak well of her brother that he is blabbing about all of this to the press, though I do understand how, if true, he would be upset. It is especially weird that Mauricio's mother is involved in this somehow. To me, it just feels hasty to assume the brother is completely telling the truth.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

To me, it just feels hasty to assume the brother is completely telling the truth.

I do ny necessarily think he is telling the complete truth though their are other people who corroborate his story, I just find everything about Peggy to be a lie or fake.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Let me see if I can clear it up for you: I don't see why the brother is to be believed simply because he once appeared on a reality show and seems to have an axe to grind with his sister.

Maybe Peggy is homophobic, maybe she is not. I'm unwilling to pin that on her without more facts. Too many labels and rushes to judgment happening in the world right now -- I prefer to avoid them in my reality TV viewing (but, hey, y'all have at it!)

14 hours ago, WireWrap said:

According to the brother, Peggy is as well and she refuses to speak to him and his partner. Now that their father is dead, there is no reason for Peggy to not have a relationship with her brother/partner unless she is also homophobic like their late father. I believe him and again, I call BS on her accent! LOL

Maybe she's not homophobic -- maybe he's an unpleasant human being and it makes her life easier if he's not part of it.

Edited by SCS
Always a typo seen too late
  • Love 5
59 minutes ago, SCS said:

First bold: IMO Vix wouldn't hesitate to film with Tamra and Shannon but now she's got her panties jammed up and is going to "punish" them by, as you said upthread, "trying to freeze them out" -- hence my use of the term "reactive". Yea, it's stupid but all these dames act like idiots.

Second bold: Tamballs doesn't tell people why she's angry: she shrieks and curses and acts like an insane woman with some serious anger-management issues.

Third bold: I don't think Shannon really whines but she does seem to be in an incredibly vulnerable place right now and her delivery isn't  great.

She was like this last year, she was going to punish them for causing Brooks to break up with her, it is what Vicki does. Last season, she shared personal/off camera confidences with Kelly as well as lies with her despite only knowing her for all of 5 minutes. Then she amps Kelly's crazy up and aims her at Tamra, Heather and Shannon and then stands there acting all innocent when she sees the damage Kelly is causing on her behalf. 

I disagree, Tamra tells them why she is ticked off, she may scream/screech it at them but she lets them know herself. LOL But I do agree, Tamra needs some help but I think she is on the right track to getting that help now but it will take time before she even starts to get a grip on it.

Sadly, Shannon does whine, a lot, and she is another that needs help getting her emotions under control. That said, I have hope that Tamra and Shannon can get/are getting themselves under control/some help but I don't ever see Vicki making any effort to change herself for the better. 

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

What reality show was Peggy's brother on? 

He was a designer appearing on Anna Nicole's reality show. I think they did the pink fur/feathered wall in her bedroom. Maybe that was Bobby Trendy but anyway they designed something awful.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, SCS said:

I think it is more complex than that. The events where we see them engaging with each other (with the exception of the vacations, which I believe they will all participate in) are events scheduled by the HW's themselves. Usually you have a natural bridge between the factions. One gal who can have an event that they will all come to and that gets the drama started. Someone that actually has some type of a relationship with the others. They don't really have that this year. Heather could have been that person to an extent. But who else? Maybe Meghan? They don't know Peggy, so her having an event would hardly get everyone there. They hate Kelly, and how unrealistic would it be for her to have anything major and Tamra and Shannon would come (at least near the beginning of the season). Vicki cannot be that person. Lydia isn't really known to most of them. The problem is that too much of the cast doesn't have enough of a history with the other gals to be that bridge. 

And the stuff between Vicki, Shannon and Tamra is massive and real. You need for at least one of gals to want to bring some resolution. Like how Kyle was always so anxious to mend fences with LVP. How Ramona wanted to make things right with Bethenny. You don't really have that here. Which probably makes it more realistic, but makes for a sucky season. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, SCS said:

Maybe she's not homophobic -- maybe he's an unpleasant human being and it makes her life easier if he's not part of iit.

I haven't really been following any of this. It only caught my attention because Mauricio's looney mother had apparently involved herself early on. I tend to give things she says the side-eye in general. 

My question is - since it has become a big thing - has Peggy denied that she is homophobic? It is certainly an ugly charge coming from anyone, but especially from your own brother. I would be screaming at the top of my lungs that this is all a huge lie. Reaffirming my hatred of intolerance over and over again. Not just calling my brother a liar, but making it clear that I don't condone this type of bigotry. Maybe she has done that. Just wondering if anyone knows. 

OK...so I answered my own question. She addressed them (you guys probably already know this and I am just very late to the party) but not really:

Sulahian writes, “On another note, as I deal with the loss of my father and my health battle, I am choosing to focus on my family and on my own recovery and not on personal attacks against me.
I will not further engage in a public exchange with anyone, but it must be stated that the accusations against me are false and my actions have been grossly mischaracterized."

Whenever someone says that there actions have been "mischaracterized" I give them the side-eye. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I think it is more complex than that. The events where we see them engaging with each other (with the exception of the vacations, which I believe they will all participate in) are events scheduled by the HW's themselves. Usually you have a natural bridge between the factions. One gal who can have an event that they will all come to and that gets the drama started. Someone that actually has some type of a relationship with the others. They don't really have that this year. Heather could have been that person to an extent. But who else? Maybe Meghan? They don't know Peggy, so her having an event would hardly get everyone there. They hate Kelly, and how unrealistic would it be for her to have anything major and Tamra and Shannon would come (at least near the beginning of the season). Vicki cannot be that person. Lydia isn't really known to most of them. The problem is that too much of the cast doesn't have enough of a history with the other gals to be that bridge. 

And the stuff between Vicki, Shannon and Tamra is massive and real. You need for at least one of gals to want to bring some resolution. Like how Kyle was always so anxious to mend fences with LVP. How Ramona wanted to make things right with Bethenny. You don't really have that here. Which probably makes it more realistic, but makes for a sucky season. 

I agree the anger is real but IMO Vicki would most likely have put the rancor aside and moved on for purposes of the show (based on her actions in seasons past, such as with Alexis, with whom she bickered initially and later was able to forge a working relationship). Instead, we have Vicki at her kitchen island and in cars venting about Tamra and Shannon -- but I think this is a reaction to what we've seen over multiple episodes: Shannon and Tamra using their on-camera time to talk obsessively about Evil Vicki, what she's done to them and how they're mad as Hell and not going to take it anymore. Just stop talking about Vicki  -- and if producers toss Vicki-related questions, reply with a dignified, "Who? I'm not interested in talking about that person. Let me tell you about this exciting event in my life." Might that backfire on them? I don't doubt it -- but Tamra and Shannon will finally be practicing what they keep claiming they desire: No Vicki in their lives at all. Win win.

3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I haven't really been following any of this. It only caught my attention because Mauricio's looney mother had apparently involved herself early on. I tend to give things she says the side-eye in general. 

My question is - since it has become a big thing - has Peggy denied that she is homophobic? It is certainly an ugly charge coming from anyone, but especially from your own brother. I would be screaming at the top of my lungs that this is all a huge lie. Reaffirming my hatred of intolerance over and over again. Not just calling my brother a liar, but making it clear that I don't condone this type of bigotry. Maybe she has done that. Just wondering if anyone knows. 

OK...so I answered my own question. She addressed them (you guys probably already know this and I am just very late to the party) but not really:

Sulahian writes, “On another note, as I deal with the loss of my father and my health battle, I am choosing to focus on my family and on my own recovery and not on personal attacks against me.
I will not further engage in a public exchange with anyone, but it must be stated that the accusations against me are false and my actions have been grossly mischaracterized."

Whenever someone says that there actions have been "mischaracterized" I give them the side-eye. 

I have no idea if the woman is homophobic. I simply don't like pinning a label on her without more info other than the rantings of her estranged brother. 

• Love 5
38 minutes ago, SCS said:

I agree the anger is real but IMO Vicki would most likely have put the rancor aside and moved on for purposes of the show (based on her actions in seasons past, such as with Alexis, with whom she bickered initially and later was able to forge a working relationship). Instead, we have Vicki at her kitchen island and in cars venting about Tamra and Shannon -- but I think this is a reaction to what we've seen over multiple episodes: Shannon and Tamra using their on-camera time to talk obsessively about Evil Vicki, what she's done to them and how they're mad as Hell and not going to take it anymore. Just stop talking about Vicki  -- and if producers toss Vicki-related questions, reply with a dignified, "Who? I'm not interested in talking about that person. Let me tell you about this exciting event in my life." Might that backfire on them? I don't doubt it -- but Tamra and Shannon will finally be practicing what they keep claiming they desire: No Vicki in their lives at all. Win win.

Vicki is guilty of the same thing you point out that Tamra/Shannon doing, which is spending time talking about them and how evil they are, how she will punish them for not being "friend" with her and she is demanding that they apologize to her for her betraying them!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Vicki is guilty of the same thing you point out that Tamra/Shannon doing, which is spending time talking about them and how evil they are, how she will punish them for not being "friend" with her and she is demanding that they apologize to her for her betraying them!

I agree she's talking about them now -- in response to them making her their raison d'être.

At this point we're just circling a very dull campfire so I am done with the topic. For now. LOL

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, SCS said:

I agree she's talking about them now -- in response to them making her their raison d'être.

At this point we're just circling a very dull campfire so I am done with the topic. For now. LOL

I haven't watched the last several episodes, but it seems like Vicki and Kelly were talking poorly about Shannon and Tamra in the first or second episode, or maybe both. It seemed like they were acting like they didn't need them because they were the mean girls or something like that. 

• Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 9:03 AM, chenoa333 said:

He also mentioned that Peggy's husband was involved in a serious lawsuit that left someone a parapalegic cause of faulty tires/wheels Diko put on the car (or whatever it is Diko does with rims/wheels)  Diko lost the lawsuit, says the brother in law.

How does a lawsuit result in making one a paraplegic? ;-)

• Love 4
On 8/23/2017 at 10:58 AM, Duke2801 said:

I think she must have at some point?  At least she better have. That was one of Tamra's lowest moments for certain (sadly she's had too many to keep track of all of them). I just assumed she did because Tamra and Jeanna seemed to be getting along pretty well when J made a few appearances last season (or was it the season before - can't recall now).  

Not really. She just kept blaming Jeana for talking to the press when really Jeana was asked a question and simply answered. But Scummy Tamra is always a victim so....

I also remember the next season there was a fashion show that Jeana and Tamra were in and Tamra used her talking head to bash Jeana's weight. Always a bitch.

2 minutes ago, sarivon said:

Edited by sarivon
Double post
  • Love 3
On 8/25/2017 at 11:25 PM, WireWrap said:

IMO, had there been anything to the rumor of Terry cheating, Kelly would be telling it every chance she could, not down playing Heather leaving the show by saying she was demoted to FOH. 

Doubt it. Kelly is probably glad priss-pot is history and doesnt waste time thinking about her.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, SCS said:

I have no idea if the woman is homophobic. I simply don't like pinning a label on her without more info other than the rantings of her estranged brother. 

OMG totally. Tag someone with that shit and it can snowball real quick.

On 8/25/2017 at 11:38 PM, zoeysmom said:

Sorry to burst your bubble Mehgan has implants. 

I don't remember Meghan claiming implants. What did she do, let you cop a feel or something?

• Love 5
7 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

This is why I think they probably should have kept Heather. It pains me to say it, because I couldn't stand Heather, and every time I see a clip of her pretentiousness in action, I am so glad she's gone. But she really was the only believable link between these two factions, she is the only one who could have spoken to Tamra with any authority on the topic, and I think she would have done her job like a good producer's darling.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I haven't watched the last several episodes, but it seems like Vicki and Kelly were talking poorly about Shannon and Tamra in the first or second episode, or maybe both. It seemed like they were acting like they didn't need them because they were the mean girls or something like that. 

O, I don't dispute that -- they all talk junk about each other. The difference (as I see it) is Vicki has incorporated Shannon and Tamra into her overall story line whereas S & T have made Vicki their primary s/l, down to Shannon claiming the situation with Vicki has caused her so much stress that she ate and drank recklessly and gained 40 pounds. Forty pounds -- not as a result of her messy, seemingly unfulfilling marriage, not as a result of teens in the home being teens, not the natural gain that some women experience in midlife, not her total absence of ever having a significant goal towards which to work. It's all on Vicki. Sorry, but I find this mindset so ridiculous, especially from Shannon who is probably among the better educated and more intelligent HWs throughout the Bravo universe.

This goes back to what I said before: Shannon and Tamra should let it go, move on, find something else, refuse to be drawn in when questioned. But S & T won't because in the perverse world that is the HWs, they need Vicki to generate s/l buzz.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

How does a lawsuit result in making one a paraplegic? ;-)

Sorry for the poor sentence construction. Google the info. I'm sure whatever comes up it will be written in much more clear and concise English than mine.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, sarivon said:

Hey thanx for stepping in. You're not the poster I asked but it's all good. That link is more than two years old. Do you keep a file of stuff , such as housewives talking about their boobs , for easy reference?

That's what Google is for its the first hit for "Meghan Edwards boobs."

• Love 4