Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E15: Reunion

• Start Topic

People are going to have a lot of 'plainin' to do! Adam turned into a vengeful monster, Hannah shaded the  truth about Jason (who ??ed her admission to Capt. when he was in aud. off WWHL), Bobby being a huge unprofessional sleaze & hypocrite, and Malia's soap opera drama from before season began! Bugs will be relentlessly be pounded for her behavior! If you don't apprec. being a 2nd Stew, don't take the job and b!tch about it from start to finish! Did I miss anything? The rest is not worth it; Wes shouldn't have given job to his squeeze, but Bobby is a slug who isn't very proactive! Lauren will have to discuss her trying to play both sides of every situation that happened! ;-(

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, tinaw said:

How did max survive this season?

I thought he came across as sort of douchy with his Bobby alliance,  but since he wasn't trying to sleep with Malia,  Adam or Wes,  he's mostly forgettable.  

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 5

Max and his alliance with Bobby makes him lose points with me. For the most part, I liked Max. He was funny and in many ways the audience surrogate. I loved when he called Malia the joker the night she kissed Wes and Adam. It was inspired.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Max and his alliance with Bobby makes him lose points with me. For the most part, I liked Max. He was funny and in many ways the audience surrogate. I loved when he called Malia the joker the night she kissed Wes and Adam. It was inspired.

...not to mention him "overlooking" Bobby's unprofessionalism macking a host's girl he matched up with on Tender! Max lost me then! He beat Hannah & Malia up, but excuses his bud! The hypocrisy was mind-blowing as he gives Bobby "the high five!" Screw him and his Aussie accent! ;-)

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

...not to mention him "overlooking" Bobby's unprofessionalism macking a host's girl he matched up with on Tender! Max lost me then! He beat Hannah & Malia up, but excuses his bud! The hypocrisy was mind-blowing as he gives Bobby "the high five!" Screw him and his Aussie accent! ;-)

His hypocrisy on hooking up with guests was appalling, especially since Jerry made a point to complain to Captain Sandy about Bobby.

• Love 5

I think I can't wait for Captain Sandy to call Hannah out for being a liar.  She does it in the previews.

If the editing monkeys aren't messing with me?  Captain Sandy calling her out will make up for Andy giving Ericka, Eileen And Vile Rinna a pass during the RHOBH reunion.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, dosodog said:

I think I can't wait for Captain Sandy to call Hannah out for being a liar.  She does it in the previews.

If the editing monkeys aren't messing with me?  Captain Sandy calling her out will make up for Andy giving Ericka, Eileen And Vile Rinna a pass during the RHOBH reunion.

They did skate for the most part! Those women were truly disgusting in so many ways, but ended up unscathed sans Kim giving back the gift for her grandson from Rinna! ;-)

• Love 3

I love you Captain Sandy.  LOVE YOU!

Thank you!  I would send you an edible fruit arrangement, but that could be stalkerish. 

What did I lie about?  My eyes almost disappeared from rolling back at that.  Was it Wes who pointed out she went to hos room?

I don't care.  That 2 minutes was enough to satisfy me.

Although I feel bad for Captain Sandy. I believe it really did hurt her to be lies to when she works so hard to build her work group.

• Love 8
Just now, Emmeline said:

I can't even understand the top of Hannah's dress.  It seems like a necklace and then there's that horizontal piece.  That's a long bit of cleavage.

Lauren looks really good.

And very tan. She's a very pretty girl. 

• Love 2

Wow, not sure how, but Bobby out douched himself.  He looked crazy going on about Lauren & Hannah like that.

Bugs must be feeling the social media heat, she was hella defensive from the jump.

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

There is something about Adam...can't express it well but he's like a poor mans Daniel Craig. 

IRL, he supposedly looks like Mel Gibson; esp. around the eyes! The women on the charters all drooled over those eyes! I don't particularly care for the guy due to his behavior earlier, but he's redeemed himself marginally tonight I guess! It's all good with all of them it seems! ;-)

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I can't even understand the top of Hannah's dress.  It seems like a necklace and then there's that horizontal piece.  That's a long bit of cleavage.

It kinda looks like one of those round metal towel holders.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

IRL, he supposedly looks like Mel Gibson; esp. around the eyes! The women on the charters all drooled over those eyes! I don't particularly care for the guy due to his behavior earlier, but he's redeemed himself marginally tonight I guess! It's all good with all of them it seems! ;-)

I would like to see Adam again.  I want to see if his "I saw the light and it wasn't pretty" is real or not. 

If not.  Fire him.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I would like to see Adam again.  I want to see if his "I saw the light and it wasn't pretty" is real or not. 

If not.  Fire him.

Malia should be nominated for sainthood as well! She's being very complimentary and even gave Bobby praise! ;-)

• Love 5

What did we just see?

Is Lisa Rinna there and did she hand out xanax smoothies? 

Kumbay what the eff?

No!  Make Bugsy chief stew and Hannah 2nd.  Role reversal!

Edited by dosodog
Trading places!
  • Love 8
Just now, ShawnaLanne said:

Everyone except Bugsy for me.  Her constant complaining and scheming has made me dislike her. 

Add Bobby to the dingy to tow away from the yacht! Both came off terribly IMO! ;-)

1 minute ago, dosodog said:

What did we just see?

Is Lisa Rinna there and did she hand out xanax smoothies? 

Kumbay what the eff?

It was a bit nauseating; the drama kept to a minimum except Andy's going in on Adam about "loving" Malia! ;-)

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Lame. So lame. 

I think it was a last minute thing since the interest was there! I had assumed there was not going to be a reunion since last season didn't have one! It was good to have those questions thrown at people like Bobby and Bugs to watch them squirm trying to justify their rotten attitudes and behavior! ;-)

Where did this wardrobe come from?  Ick.

Yes Sandy you started off as a micromanager then became oblivious.

This Bobby Lauren fight is stupid.  I don't care.

Bobby is such a chickenshit wuss.  Go find a girl dumber than you, dude.  It'll be great.  You don't have enough money for Paula.

I can't have any faith in Lauren either.  She'll say anything to please whoever she thinks has power.

"Onions" Adam looks terrible.  Sic 'em Sandy.  At least he's acting contrite.  I'm not buying this heartbroken bit.

Shut up Bugs.  I'm not buying your bullshit either.  You gleefully played with that iPad all day.

Sandy's right Hannah lied to her, but I understand her damage control effort.

No Bobby you were right there with the gang of hyenas jumping on Hannah after drooling over the iPad.

Not buying the "he kissed me first" story either, Hannah.  

Now for the Malia show.  Whatever.  I can barely understand what Wes is saying which is probably just as well.

Wes now trying to weasel out of this lead deckhand stupidity still trying to blame Sandy.

LOL Good question!  Bobby is always whining and always clueless.

Bugs - Shoo!  Lying through your ugly teeth.  You think you're all that and you're not.  Not even close.

Hannah handled that very nicely.

Sandy being diplomatic as always.  She seems to have had her eyes opened.

Hey kids!  Rule #1:  Don't Get Caught.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

I think it was a last minute thing since the interest was there! I had assumed there was not going to be a reunion since last season didn't have one! It was good to have those questions thrown at people like Bobby and Bugs to watch them squirm trying to justify their rotten attitudes and behavior! ;-)

I'm so upset that there want more attention on how awful Bugs and Bobby are. I don't care about whether or not clingbot Adam still loves messy Malia. 

I feel that since Bugs' storyline was essentially her whining about how she should have been chief stew from the beginning and all of her maneuvering to make Hannah look bad for not doing the job of second stew and rallying everyone to dislike Hannah,  more pointed fan questions could have been asked.  But,  I feel like my dislike of Bugs is akin to many people's dislike of Bethany,  there is plenty of reason to dislike her,  but my feeling is visceral. Maybe I'm being unreasonable.

Also,  Bobby and his completely creepy treatment of women during the cruise could have used a deeper dive as well as how psychotic Adam was. That was kind of glossed over. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 14
34 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Lackluster reunion 

Too much time spent on the whole WWHL appearance with Hannah/Bobby/Lauren - it wasn't part of the show - it shouldn't be discussed.  I wanted to see Andy go in on the Ipad stalking and how Bugs seemed to be obsessed with observing everyone on the security cameras.  And, also how much of a drunken asshole Adam was during the altercation with Wes.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 13

After that drama-free reunion, I bet Andy was like, "Yeah this is why we didn't schedule this in the first place & only gave you guys WWHL studio space."

i didnt mind that everyone wasn't at each other's throats, but it felt like everyone was purposely trying to gloss over everything. You know, other than Bobby and Lauren.

I felt Hannah held back A LOT, but, in a way, I didn't mind that because I do appreciate her look of indifference when others try to bait her.

That one moment was when Bugsy tried to make a joke about Bobby being her brother(ew, why?) after Andy asked if they'd hooked up and Hannah joked back, asking her if that's what one would do with her brother, and Bugsy snapped back sourly that "it was a joke" and yeah, whatever Bugsy said, the seething dislike is still alive and well in her. Even when Hannah confronted her, Bugsy is quick to deflect and does not do well on the spot, clearly. Her defense that she never criticized Hannah in the workspace? HA! Yeah, not to her face, just to anyone else who'd listen, including the captain. 

Speaking of, while I deeply respect Captain Sandy and agree with her on almost everything, I didn't agree that no one was called out regarding the primary's  private info and taking the iPad off the boat. I get her hating being lied to, but there was more than one issue that needed to be addressed. 

Malia laughed A LOT during the reunion. It was kinda irritating. She owned up to a lot of her behavior, which I appreciated, and seemed sorry with how it caused unnecessary strife. Adam seemed to own his own behavior as well and was apologetic, only citing heartbreak when he was forced to give a reason for his douchey behavior. I think if you are aware you acted completely in the wrong and allowed internal situations get the best of you, that's the best you can do. He sounded like he just wanted to move past it all, even if Andy tried to pick and fester that wound as much as he could. 

I will say Wes still sounds incredibly naive to his own behavior and the fact that he was on a reality show, but I guess there's always one who doesn't get it.

i was a fan of everyone's looks at the reunion, but Malia's. Hannah's hair was too harsh, but I liked the overall look and very much liked her necklace. Malia is a beautiful girl who somehow got layered down with makeup, hair, and a severely tacky dress. Lauren looked comfortable, Adam and Max looked really good, that color of dress and hair color was great on Bugsy, and Captain Sandy looked the best.

Id watch this crew together again. I'd be curious to see if and how dynamics might change, specifically Hannah and Bugsy and Adam overall. We could lose Bobby, though. No one needs Bobby ever. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Too much time spent on the whole WWHL appearance with Hannah/Bobby/Lauren - it wasn't part of the show - it shouldn't be discussed.  I wanted to see Andy go in on the Ipad stalking and how Bugs seemed to be obsessed with observing everyone on the security cameras.  

I was more appalled by Bobby and Max running after Hannah hoping they'd catch her in something with Jason! WTF do they think they're doing? I'd definitely go in on that more! ;-)

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 5

I not sure if Hannah kissed Jason first or not, but after her coming up to his room I'm sure he understood she was open to a kiss and they did at least that, we'll never know for sure.  I think things went a lot farther.  

Why weren't Malia and Wes open about the fact they were in a relationship?  Who really cares at this point.

I wish Adam would be more open about Onion Gate.  No one insisted that he make that group soup.  Although I did like him more tonight.  Why he was so vindictive toward that guy was bizarre and he truly may have damaged his career.  I wonder is he would come back if invited.

I found it interesting that Bugs had that drama business in her background.  I also felt that she only to the second stew position because she wanted to be on the show.

• Love 11

Bobby is an asshole.  He's also a famewhore.

Bugs came in hot.  She was looking for a confrontation.  Hannah, once again, didn't play the game and Hannah got Bugs with the question about her carrying around the ipad.

Kissing someone doesn't make a relationship.  Adam made it to appear that it was more.  Yeah, Malia played both guys but the truth is that she and Adam didn't have this hot love affair.

I enjoyed the reunion but Andy put too much time into Adam's feelings for Malia.  It was also a good season.

That's all I got.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, breezy424 said:

Bobby is an asshole.  He's also a famewhore.

Bugs came in hot.  She was looking for a confrontation.  Hannah, once again, didn't play the game and Hannah got Bugs with the question about her carrying around the ipad.

Kissing someone doesn't make a relationship.  Adam made it to appear that it was more.  Yeah, Malia played both guys but the truth is that she and Adam didn't have this hot love affair.

I enjoyed the reunion but Andy put too much time into Adam's feelings for Malia.  It was also a good season.

That's all I got.

Adam hurt himself when it came out they hadn't done more than deep kissing! He was ready to expose her for that to his bud WES? Shame, almost had a complete and redeemed reputation; sans the onion-gate! ;-)

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I found it interesting that Bugs had that drama business in her background.  I also felt that she only to the second stew position because she wanted to be on the show.

Bugs thought this would be her "big break".

She wants to be an actress, but has absolutely no talent.

• Love 12

It's clear to me that everybody but Bobby got the memo about not making a scene on the reunion.  Someone on these pages at the very start of the show suggested that Adam was trying to play the villain, possibly for more screen time or to assure another season. I think that may have been true, and then when he saw the show and realized how he came off, he feels embarrassed. If that was the case, it totally backfired because even his good looks seemed to diminish when we watched him being such an ass, both to Hannah, to the guests and finally to Malia and Wes.  I actually felt a bit sorry for him tonight.

• Love 2