Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E15: Reunion, Part 2

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, RedHawk said:

Oh goodness, that pool party. Thomas with his dad bod in the pool ogling and trying to chat up the young women. 

Puke. He will never change. And is now merely a Cautionary Tale/ Laughingstock.

So, Charmers, what was your Favorite thing this Season? And why? 

Also, what was your Least Favorite thing this season?

Did anyone notice that one of the girls vying for Shep's love on the trailer appeared to be Whitney's assistant Brandi from Season One??! Maybe not but it sure looked and sounded exactly like her. If so, his show is obviously 100 percent fake/scripted. Lame. 

27 minutes ago, Sage47 said:

Maybe not but it sure looked and sounded exactly like her. If so, his show is obviously 100 percent fake/scripted. Lame. 

According to Landon the new show involves her and other of his friends setting him up with their friends/acquaintances so if it is her that could be Whitney's match up.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

According to Landon the new show involves her and other of his friends setting him up with their friends/acquaintances so if it is her that could be Whitney's match up.

Because Landon' s ideas are THE BEST! 

• Love 2
(edited)

In the new show , which of course was NOT her idea,  a subset of the premise is.... Dolfin has the IDEA to set him up with one of her friends, ( probably a disaster, due to a resentment of Shep calling her out on her shitty behavior this season..)   This is the Idea to which I refer. 

Landon'$ Ideas are the BEST! 

Arrt. and Twaavell and ARRT AND STUUFFF

Edited by Nancypants
Bad salad
  • Love 1

Who was giving Landon a hard time about dating a younger guy? I felt like she was the one that kept making jokes and bringing it up. Maybe Thomas was one who was referencing her younger guy but he was doing it in a way to get the attention on him so I don't really think that it was ever portrayed as there being such an issue that you would call it a double standard....unless most of that footage was left on the cutting room floor. 

Landon, just because you stand by a statement you make doesn't mean that you aren't criticized for it. You idiot. I did enjoy Landon getting put in the hot seat for all her stupidity. If Landon's personality is a natural flirt then why doesn't she behave the same way with everyone, male or female? She has behaved the same way toward Shep and Thomas as she did Austin and she admitted she had interest in those guys. She's never been like that with Whitney. Landon just doesn't want to cop to her behaviour but that's not surprising. She doesn't get it through her pea brain that it's basic respect toward two people that are in a relationship or have some kind of a relationship that you wouldn't be hanging all over the guy. I know that she doesn't believe in girl code, but that's not girl code, that's just common decency and respect for others.

I don't understand why Andy brought Whitney in when he did and then proceeded to talk to everyone else on the stage. I actually enjoyed Whitney this season and wish we heard more from him about his take on things (since he didn't have a storyline due to his limited role). 

Still can't get over how ugly Kathryn's dress is. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Lately I have mixed feelings about watching this show. It's become "dark" in the same way the Housewives shows did so I dropped those that I watched a couple of seasons ago and haven't looked back: NYC, BH, and Atlanta. (Watched season 2 of "RH of Potomac" and hope it won't go the same route.) Many of us who watched Southern Charm from episode 1 saw what was ahead for the innocent child(ren) of Kathryn and Thomas and it's as bad or even worse than we expected.

Last summer Bravo was not going to re-sign Kathryn for S4 but a social media campaign where her legion of fans declared she IS the show and threatened to boycott it pushed them into doing it. She definitely encouraged them to speak out and demand they bring her back. I have no idea how "successful" the season was in Bravo's eyes and wallet, so no idea if they'll think she's "worth it" to sign again. Clearly she needs the money but I wonder if it will enable more than incentivize her to get, and stay, clean and sober. She makes money promoting products, so probably is motivated to keep her "fame" going in order to keep those fans following.

I'm not really interested in watching Shep do another full season of looking more seedy and alcoholic and acting like an arrogant ass. May watch his new show's first episode to see how he acts and what the premise is, but it sounds awful and not fun or funny. Geez, does anybody here remember when Southern Charm brought us laughter? What I remember most about S4 is that everyone in the main cast seemed very unhappy, except I guess Cameran.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 2

Since Austin and Chelsea are no longer dating, will they have a reason to be on the show next season?

They only existed for the love triangle story line with Shep.

Producers may struggle to come up with interesting story lines for them.  Maybe their camera time gets cut way back like a lot of the secondary cast members who don't appear in the opening sequence.

10 hours ago, RedHawk said:

Last summer Bravo was not going to re-sign Kathryn for S4 but a social media campaign where her legion of fans declared she IS the show and threatened to boycott it pushed them into doing it. She definitely encouraged them to speak out and demand they bring her back. I have no idea how "successful" the season was in Bravo's eyes and wallet, so no idea if they'll think she's "worth it" to sign again. Clearly she needs the money but I wonder if it will enable more than incentivize her to get, and stay, clean and sober. She makes money promoting products, so probably is motivated to keep her "fame" going in order to keep those fans following.

I know Kathryn has fans, but I'm not sure how much of a factor that was in signing her for season 4. Until it airs, the viewers and the cast have no idea what will make the cut. So they could have filmed her for months and cut out 99% of her footage so that her "fans" wouldn't abandon the show before a single second of this season had aired.

They signed Eliza Limehouse and we saw her once, maybe twice. But if you look at some of the Instagram pictures, she was at a lot of events, but they cut around her. They cut around Cam and Shep when Austen and Chelsie were crabbing. JD filmed all of season 1 as a fulltimer, but was cut down to a friend in the edit. They did the same thing to Eden Sassoon on Beverly Hills.

On the flip, they have brought wives back as friends mid season when they've needed to bump the story up a little. They had to do it on New Jersey when Teresa was on trial. They've done it on Beverly Hills and Atlanta too.

There are a ton of Bravolebrities with higher Q scores and more social media presence that Bravo has let walk rather than deal with their bullshit: Nene, Jill Zarin, Brandi Glanville, Kim Richards. He'll, even Bethenny Frankel falls into this category. She wanted to come back to Bravo with her own show, "Bethenny Starting Over." They responded that it was Real Housewives of New York or nothing. She said yes to RHoNY. Yet somehow, Kathryn's 250K Instagram followers were enough to bend Bravo to Kathryn's will. Kathryn is back and her footage aired for very simple reasons; it was better than the other shit they filmed.

If Kathryn really had the level of social media fame that it would worry Bravo, she kinda wouldn't need the show. Yolanda stayed on Beverly Hills until she was absolutely certain Gigi and Bella didn't need the show anymore. Kathryn is a nobody. The only clout that she has is that prior to this season, no one except her in this cast has managed to depict anything remotely interesting. Ironically this is the first season when the rest of cast managed to be interesting. Season 3 was awful and it was the season when Kathryn was largely sidelined. I'm sure the producers freaked out at the possibility at a repeat in season 4.

The Vanderpump Fools have higher salaries and more social media followers. Some of them might be getting $5,000 -$10,000 per post, but there's no way that Kathryn is getting that much.

Maybe Patricia's party for Carson Kressley might have been entertaining, but Whitney's absence from the season left events like that adrift from the larger season narrative.

• Love 4
On 7/18/2017 at 0:09 PM, Nancypants said:

Seriously, would we miss these clowns if the show gets cancelled? It is getting tired and depressing!

I read the second half comments twice. We don't appear much interested anymore. We know that the main cast doesn't interact outside the show. We know that they mostly don't even like each other. It's a little like Alaskan Bush People (I hope there are no rules prohibiting mentions of other shows). There, we see scripted shenanigans, then we cut to a scene of a woman probably dying of lung cancer. Here, we get drunk old men hitting on 21 year olds, then we cut to a scene of a child crying for her mother. The first scene is, indeed, tiring, while the second is heartbreaking. 

I just watched last night since I was at the beach all week.  My main takeaway?  I'm shocked nobody else thinks so, but I thought they all went hard for Landon and I loved it.  She is the worst.

I used to really not like Jennifer, but she's been really sweet this season and especially in this episode.

Shep looks like deep fried ass.  That's all I've got.  Pretty boring.

• Love 5

My favorite moments from the show are always those that involve Charleston and low county history, architecture, traditions, and culture. I absolutely fell in love with the  man who made the Mama Estelle and Shep  dolls for Cameran, Dr. Wren, from stalking both he and Cameran on Instagram. He has the most charming stories - I would've loved to see more of him on the show and much less of Shelby Dennis's ass and Kathryn being an ass.

Here's a link to an article about Dr. Wren: https://m.charlestoncitypaper.com/charleston/the-strange-magic-of-dr-wrens-fetish-dolls/Content?oid=9691040

• Love 3
3 hours ago, mjstrick said:

I just watched last night since I was at the beach all week.  My main takeaway?  I'm shocked nobody else thinks so, but I thought they all went hard for Landon and I loved it.  She is the worst.

I used to really not like Jennifer, but she's been really sweet this season and especially in this episode.

Shep looks like deep fried ass.  That's all I've got.  Pretty boring.

I loved it too. Landon is the worst and she is sneaky AF. The. Worst. Its crazy to watch her dig her own hole and be told about herself and she's too damn stupid to know she is only hurting herself with her ridiculous words and simpleton behaviors. 

• Love 3
On 7/18/2017 at 9:09 AM, Nancypants said:

Seriously, would we miss these clowns if the show gets cancelled? It is getting tired and depressing!

Well in the first couple of seasons, ratings were lower and there were fewer of us posting here or on TWoP (can't recall if TWoP was still around when SC started).

Now the posting activity is much greater.

So yeah, I think at least some of us would miss the show.

• Love 2

Now that Season 4 of the original is over, I'm curious how far everyone made it into SC: Savannah.  I only lasted to the first commercial break of episode 1.  I then changed the channel and never looked back.  

I will watch approximately as much of Shep's show.  I still like him (I know) but I don't need to see him kissing girls.  Somehow it grosses me out.  I like drunk, silly Shep that's all I love buttery nipples, but that's it.  The reason I like Shep is I'm confident if any of us met him in real life, I think he would be genuinely friendly.  I can't really extend that opinion to any of the other cast members except maybe Cam.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

Now that Season 4 of the original is over, I'm curious how far everyone made it into SC: Savannah.  I only lasted to the first commercial break of episode 1.  I then changed the channel and never looked back.  

I will watch approximately as much of Shep's show.  I still like him (I know) but I don't need to see him kissing girls.  Somehow it grosses me out.  I like drunk, silly Shep that's all I love buttery nipples, but that's it.  The reason I like Shep is I'm confident if any of us met him in real life, I think he would be genuinely friendly.  I can't really extend that opinion to any of the other cast members except maybe Cam.

I hate-watched the whole pathetic season of SC Savannah because it was so unintentionally HILARIOUS. It became a weekly hobby of my brother and mine to snort laugh ourselves silly over the stupidity of the most recent episodes and the even stupider nicknames we had for each cast member, like Sock King, Q-Ball, DrunkCat, Assley, UnHappy, Jewfro, Gay Nelson, Bitchy, etc...best line of the season: "I WANNA FUCKIN' MARRY YOU!!!"

Obviously Bravo just couldn't handle such sophisticated humor and superb plotlines as hetero drag queens, surprise marriage proposals gone sour, a skateboarding Botox addict, nightly beer shotgunning and an awkward closed-door divorce announcement. 

My brother still holds out a shred of pathetic hope that we'll all end up punk'ed here and a surprise cast reunion will finally occur and his own favorite recent hate-watch will be renewed and restored like a Phoenix rising from the flames! Meanwhile I'm still all butthurt over the loss of "Gallery Girls".

• Love 4
On 7/22/2017 at 10:47 PM, HunterHunted said:

I know Kathryn has fans, but I'm not sure how much of a factor that was in signing her for season 4. Until it airs, the viewers and the cast have no idea what will make the cut. So they could have filmed her for months and cut out 99% of her footage so that her "fans" wouldn't abandon the show before a single second of this season had aired.

They signed Eliza Limehouse and we saw her once, maybe twice. But if you look at some of the Instagram pictures, she was at a lot of events, but they cut around her. They cut around Cam and Shep when Austen and Chelsie were crabbing. JD filmed all of season 1 as a fulltimer, but was cut down to a friend in the edit. They did the same thing to Eden Sassoon on Beverly Hills.

Well, both sides have acknowledged that the reason Kathryn was in much fewer scenes this season was that she was still in rehab when they started filming. And that she still has no contract when they started filming. After that, it's a he-said, she-said type of affair - Kathryn said Bravo begged her to come back because they know the show isn't interesting without her. Bravo said Kathryn begged to come back because she desperately needs the money, even with the concession that she will "behave" at all times. 

It would be nice to see some "deleted scenes" on a special or something. Most of the cast said they mostly have a good time during filming, that there are more fun and lighthearted moments than the drama. Maybe that would not be too interesting for other viewers but I really would love to see more of that. 

Re: Eliza. I'm not sure that signing her for this season was a good idea. She was supposed to be the replacement for Kathryn. But she's 19, and in college. Can she really do anything, at least on par with what they usually do for the show - the drinking, the partying, the hooking up left and right? She was also at the Sermet's closing finale but they didn't even show her. I wonder if there was even a storyline for her when they signed her. Or if when they saw footages of her after filming, it wasn't all good, so they dropped it.

On 7/22/2017 at 4:14 PM, scrb said:

Since Austin and Chelsea are no longer dating, will they have a reason to be on the show next season?

They only existed for the love triangle story line with Shep.

Producers may struggle to come up with interesting story lines for them.  Maybe their camera time gets cut way back like a lot of the secondary cast members who don't appear in the opening sequence.

I don't think so. Unless Austen positions himself to be another Shep, and his storyline would be which guy would get more bedpost notches by the end of the season. He really has no connection to the other castmembers. I guess they can make him Landon's new target for the next season. At least Chelsea had been friends with Shep for 10+ years, and ex-roomies and friends with Cameran. I mean, in that context, Cam setting Shep and Chelsea up isn't too contrived. 

Honestly though, I think being in limbo would bother Austen more than it would Chelsea. Chelsea has quietly gone back to her regular day job, and all throughout the season hasn't really promoted herself as part of the show. Austen has partied it up like a Bravolebrity after the show was over and has started to shill crap on Instagram, so he would hang onto this for dear life as long as he could.

On 7/23/2017 at 3:53 PM, scrb said:

Well in the first couple of seasons, ratings were lower and there were fewer of us posting here or on TWoP (can't recall if TWoP was still around when SC started).

Now the posting activity is much greater.

So yeah, I think at least some of us would miss the show.

I'm not sure how the ratings went for this season, but social media presence has gotten much higher for this show for Season 4 than in any previous seasons, so there's that. But I don't know if Bravo factors that in their decision. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, slowpoked said:

It would be nice to see some "deleted scenes" on a special or something. Most of the cast said they mostly have a good time during filming, that there are more fun and lighthearted moments than the drama. Maybe that would not be too interesting for other viewers but I really would love to see more of that. 

Funny you should bring this up.  I only started watching Southern Charm at the beginning of Season 2.  Just prior to airing that season, Bravo had run a recap show, sort of an extended version of "Previously on Southern Charm..."  This was the only thing I watched at that time.  Over the past few days I went back and binge watched Season 1.  What a delight!  So much more about Charleston itself, the homes, the sights, more of the restaurants with which I'm familiar.  And, following the Reunion episode, an additional episode called "Secrets Revealed" which was a compilation of all the various things that were shot but never aired on the series itself.  Honestly, I enjoyed that episode more than anything I've watched during S2, S3 or S4!  We know that they filmed lots of other things this season that never made it to air.  Why can't we see some of those in an episode like the one that ended S1?
Also, and this is of course, off topic because it's S1 related:  Do we know what happened to Jenna?  IMO, she was a more interesting character than Landon, who was, I guess, brought in as a replacement.  I don't recall Jenna being mentioned in S2.  Was it just a Mandyville situation?

• Love 2
(edited)

One of the things I really liked about S1 compared to S4 is that we saw (for example) Cam hanging out with her non-cast member friends.  I really enjoyed those scenes.  I also loved seeing more of Charleston and less of Craig.

Did we as a group ever address the "girl squad" Kathryn was said to have assembled for S4?  It certainly didn't play out that way in the editing room.  That was such a lame headline.

ETA: I too, miss Cooper's balls.  I loved the pomp and circumstance.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 5

She was delusional to think the women were going to rally around her and go after Thomas. She is still in denial that she's an addict, needs help, needs to stop worrying about Thomas and the rest of them. Needs to put her own mental health first, then she will be in a position to be a good mother to her children. 

• Love 2

I seriously wonder if Kathryn is going to return to this show (or that this show has run its course and will return at all). I was surprised that Thomas even made her not film (a condition of visitation) except he knows that other than himself this is likely her only income. I'm sure Cam won't be putting her baby on display and I think we are all a little tired of Shep (on to his own show) and Landon. If the media attention does die down on Kathryn it could go one of two ways. She might settle down or she might amp up her antics for the attention. Negative attention is better than no attention. My semi-pristine view of Charleston (loved going here to see our family member at the Citadel, the parades Fridays at 3, and eating out at some good restaurants) has been marred forever by these ner do wells. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, ProudMary said:

Funny you should bring this up.  I only started watching Southern Charm at the beginning of Season 2.  Just prior to airing that season, Bravo had run a recap show, sort of an extended version of "Previously on Southern Charm..."  This was the only thing I watched at that time.  Over the past few days I went back and binge watched Season 1.  What a delight!  So much more about Charleston itself, the homes, the sights, more of the restaurants with which I'm familiar.  And, following the Reunion episode, an additional episode called "Secrets Revealed" which was a compilation of all the various things that were shot but never aired on the series itself.  Honestly, I enjoyed that episode more than anything I've watched during S2, S3 or S4!  We know that they filmed lots of other things this season that never made it to air.  Why can't we see some of those in an episode like the one that ended S1?
Also, and this is of course, off topic because it's S1 related:  Do we know what happened to Jenna?  IMO, she was a more interesting character than Landon, who was, I guess, brought in as a replacement.  I don't recall Jenna being mentioned in S2.  Was it just a Mandyville situation?

All of the cast have said Season 1 still remains the best, because it was authentic and organic. The cast didn't know how to "act" when there's filming crew with them, probably save for Cameran. But that there were less producer intervention/manipulation, the cast were more themselves, and they just let whatever happen, happen.

Re: Jenna. It seems the TL;DR short of it is that, she moved to LA after filming Season 1 and the show pretended like she never existed. Shep said that while she was very engaging and fun in person, she just bombed when the cameras started rolling.

13 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Did we as a group ever address the "girl squad" Kathryn was said to have assembled for S4?  It certainly didn't play out that way in the editing room.  That was such a lame headline.

4 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

She was delusional to think the women were going to rally around her and go after Thomas. She is still in denial that she's an addict, needs help, needs to stop worrying about Thomas and the rest of them. Needs to put her own mental health first, then she will be in a position to be a good mother to her children. 

I'm not sure what Kathryn meant by "girl squad" back when she was doing pre-season press (nor do I care to look it up now), but I don't think it's about getting a gang to go after Thomas. I think it's more about her having her own friends, and not everyone turning against her and ganging up on her like she's the black sheep of Charleston. And she's right - Danni, Naomie, and Chelsea - have been the friendliest and most compassionate with her this season. We may never know if and what shenanigans Kathryn may have pulled during her time of filming this season, but except for the lunch with Jennifer, she really got a good and sympathetic edit.

• Love 2
On 7/17/2017 at 7:28 PM, slowpoked said:

I thought she didn't get anything from the divorce, which is why and how she moved from LA to Charleston homeless.

This has different meanings depending upon how much you're worth. The more you're worth, the farther from "nothing" you get when you divorce. If you live in a trailer and divorce, you'll get nothing. If your husband is worth multiple millions, you'll get "nothing" which is actually something that is far less than you could have gotten had you really fought for "something".

• Love 2
19 hours ago, slowpoked said:

Re: Jenna. It seems the TL;DR short of it is that, she moved to LA after filming Season 1 and the show pretended like she never existed. Shep said that while she was very engaging and fun in person, she just bombed when the cameras started rolling.

I keep up with Jenna on Instagram still because her video stories are so entertaining and wacky---she's quite literally a different person in real life than how boring and quiet she was on the show. She's almost s****** around her friends and as wild as a druggie; doesn't match the calm and almost zen-like character she portrayed on the show at all. It's funny how some people just freeze up on these shows!

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

Good to hear. We're going to Charleston next month, I'll let you know if I see anything anywhere.

Oh yes please. Things I'd be interested in knowing:

1) Is Shep's bar still open and going? If you are brave enough to go in, is the liquor license in his name? 

2) Are they capitalizing on this series being there (tours related to where they hang out or have filmed)? 

If you don't mind my asking, where are you staying? I want to try the Francis Marion next time I go. Are you going to visit our families Alma Matter the Citadel? Have a bite at Taco Boy for me! 

Have a good time Cousin! 

11 hours ago, biakbiak said:

According to Craig they ware starting filming shortly.

Have they been officially renewed? Because Landon said she hasn't heard anything about a new season yet, she's hopeful there will be another one, but no official word yet that she's known of.

I'm guessing if they are renewed, filming schedule would probably follow the same as last year - September through December. 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

I'm guessing if they are renewed, filming schedule would probably follow the same as last year - September through December. 

That is what I assumed but someone posted a link right after the reunion of a podcast with Craig saying they were filming ina month.

5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Oh yes please. Things I'd be interested in knowing:

1) Is Shep's bar still open and going? If you are brave enough to go in, is the liquor license in his name? 

Are you talking about the one that burnt down? Palace Hotel? If yes, I think it still is. I hope the food has improved though. Someone here went there awhile ago, before it burned down, saying the food is horrible and the place is filthy.

I just listened to a podcast by Danni, made after the finale but before the reunion was shown. Some interesting stuff in there - like how production wanted her fiance to film with the entire crew for the season but she resisted as much as she can. She's still friendly with Kathryn but no longer hangs out with her as much because she splits her time now between Greenville and Charleston. Last that she heard, Kathryn lives 45 minutes outside of Charleston so she's hoping she's keeping out of trouble. She was sickened by the horrible reactions to her fiance on social media - his looks, age difference, etc. She also talked about how hard it is to date and find decent men in her age bracket in Charleston, and how that's the reason she ended up with an older man. Also touched on if Austen/Chelsea were really a couple or just scripted for the show. The host thought the talk during the finale feels like producers just pushing the two to wrap up their "storyline" - because that's what happens in reality shows - but that they're never really dated in real life. Danni also thought Landon was sincere in her moment in talking to Kathryn in Key West, but concedes they'll probably just never be friendly outside the show.

• Love 1

Thank you @slowpoked  

Danni did the right thing by keeping her fiancé from being fodder for the masses, boards and tabloids. Poor Shep. He's just one fail after another (well until his liver fails and then it's a final fail). Glad Kathryn is well away from temptation. I liked the updates. Enjoyed reading your post. 

• Love 2
On 7/17/2017 at 8:26 PM, Major Bigtime said:

She's worth around $3 million, due to a hefty divorce settlement.

Wait, you mean this show pretended that Landon had no money in order to advance her storyline that she's floundering in life with little income?

Next you'll be telling me that Cameron's "I don't want to have a baby" storyline was just complete b.s. because they needed her to do something other than narrate and she always intended on having a kid once she got a few years into her marriage.

On 7/17/2017 at 8:25 PM, bravofan27 said:

Craig is incredibly handsome. Man! 

I really do think it's a shame Craig isn't gay. He could have made a wonderful trophy house husband to a handsome gay man in his 50's. (No, really though- Craig would do much better with guys than he does with girls, if he were inclined that way.)

I hate it when he slicks his hairback, though. I kind of wonder if he'd be willing to trying that shaved part look that seems in right now because i think it'd look good on him.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I really do think it's a shame Craig isn't gay. He could have made a wonderful trophy house husband to a handsome gay man in his 50's. (No, really though- Craig would do much better with guys than he does with girls, if he were inclined that way.)

I hate it when he slicks his hairback, though. I kind of wonder if he'd be willing to trying that shaved part look that seems in right now because i think it'd look good on him.

Incidentally, are he and Naomie still together? It just seems unusual that Naomie would jet off to Mexico to celebrate her birthday without him.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, slowpoked said:

Incidentally, are he and Naomie still together? It just seems unusual that Naomie would jet off to Mexico to celebrate her birthday without him.

They moved a few days go and while he wasn't in the picture she said that he was took it.

On 7/22/2017 at 2:18 AM, RHJunkie said:

Still can't get over how ugly Kathryn's dress is. 

Katy Perry wore the same dress and the fashion world loved it. It's not my cup of tea, but Marchesa's a very popular designer.

On 7/26/2017 at 8:59 AM, Mindthinkr said:

I seriously wonder if Kathryn is going to return to this show (or that this show has run its course and will return at all). I was surprised that Thomas even made her not film (a condition of visitation) except he knows that other than himself this is likely her only income. 

Thomas forced Kathryn to not film? So that she'd be dependent on him? What a dirtbag! Not surprised, though, it's his style.

2 minutes ago, Swim mom said:

Thomas forced Kathryn to not film? So that she'd be dependent on him? What a dirtbag! Not surprised, though, it's his style.

No, I might not have put my thought out clearly. What I tried to say was that Thomas (if he was all about what is best for his children) might have asked her not to appear in a reality tv show so that she could raise their children with privacy and not the heavy SM attention. Then he thought that would cut out her paycheck and make him the sole source of income for the children and her (if she gave up her tv career to care for them full time). Her mother has cancer and her father is not allowed near the children (due to some mental condition) so her parents do not have an income to spare. I'm sure the cost of the cancer treatment alone is a purse buster. 

At this time I think TRav has a laissez-faire attitude. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

I'm sure the cost of the cancer treatment alone is a purse buster. 

At this time I think TRav has a laissez-faire attitude. 

The bill for my port and ONE dose of chemo was $57,000.