Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Broken Boards

• Start Topic

(edited)

Another  great episode.

I liked the juxtaposition of Smurf telling J that the boys don't know that being a criminal is more then just a gun and then tempting him with the other side of their family business.   

The Deran and Smurf scenes were all kinds of awesome.  What deran said about Smurf and her wanting her sons to want her and that Baz isn't as much fun in that regard because he isn't really hers.  That was a great speech.  But damn Deran I think you pissed Smurf off.

i am liking Pope's storyline as well.  It's luey "How do you live with yourself?"

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 4
(edited)
39 minutes ago, Chaos Theory said:

The Deran and Smurf scenes were all kinds of awesome.  What deran said about Smurg and her wanting her sons to want him and that Baz isn't as much fun in that regard because he isn't really hers.  That was a great speech.  But damn Deran I think you pissed Smurf off.

They were all kinds of awesome!! I was beginning to think they had dropped that storyline, so that was a great surprise!  Smurf must have said something horribly humiliating in her speech.  You could tell he was just cringing when she was speaking.  Loved the episode!

On a purely superficial note, how hot is Craig???  Biggest loser of them all but he's burning up the screen! 

Edited by SuzieQ
  • Love 6

That was such a great episode. 

All of Deran's scenes of him trying to navigate his bar opening, his not wanting to do anything to ruin or lose it and his nerves was so great. His not wanting the stolen truck of beer, his being scared to tell big brother Baz, scared to tell Smurf, flushing the coke down to his telling off Smurf for her speech and telling her he's gay. It was so great.

Loved Pope shopping for his lavender shirt, Baz and Deran's reactions to the purple. LOL  Pope not knowing how be on his date.

The 4 brothers climbing up the crane and jumping I loved that scene!

J can do so much better than Nicky, Smurf's trying to have her switch from her son to her grandson is gross. Kick her out.

• Love 3

That sex scene was almost HBO territory.  I was suprised a long scene like that was on TNT.  Not complaining but just an observation....did Deran say to Smurf that she wants to F with them or F them and he can't because he is gay.  That scene was awesome and disturbing.

My friend who watched the show thinks it will come out the J was recruited by the FBI to take them down.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Laurie4H said:

That sex scene was almost HBO territory.  I was suprised a long scene like that was on TNT.  Not complaining but just an observation....did Deran say to Smurf that she wants to F with them or F them and he can't because he is gay.  That scene was awesome and disturbing.

My friend who watched the show thinks it will come out the J was recruited by the FBI to take them down.

Deran outright told Smurf that she wants the boys to want to fuck her and since he is gay he is immune to her charm.   He also brought up the point that Baz isn't any fun to play with because he is adopted.    I think pope insinuated that point once but I don't think anyone outright said it.

i don't think J is working for anyone.  My guess is that he is just an angry kid.  A genious level angry kid long memory who remembers the cop who used his drug addicted Mother.  Who remembers his grandmother who paid the rent.  Who remembers no one actually helping.  I think he just wants revenge.  But I also think he is falling for Smurfs uhhhhh charms.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

Another  great episode.

I liked the juxtaposition of Smurf telling J that the boys don't know that being a criminal is more then just a gun and then tempting him with the other side of their family business.   

The Deran and Smurf scenes were all kinds of awesome.  What deran said about Smurf and her wanting her sons to want her and that Baz isn't as much fun in that regard because he isn't really hers.  That was a great speech.  But damn Deran I think you pissed Smurf off.

i am liking Pope's storyline as well.  It's luey "How do you live with yourself?"

"Want" versus

44 minutes ago, Chaos Theory said:

Deran outright told Smurf that she wants the boys to want to fuck her and since he is gay he is immune to her charm.   He also brought up the point that Baz isn't any fun to play with because he is adopted.    I think pope insinuated that point once but I don't think anyone outright said it.

i don't think J is working for anyone.  My guess is that he is just an angry kid.  A genious level angry kid long memory who remembers the cop who used his drug addicted Mother.  Who remembers his grandmother who paid the rent.  Who remembers no one actually helping.  I think he just wants revenge.  But I also think he is falling for Smurfs uhhhhh charms.

"Fuck," which I thought I heard. But without a re-watch I thought my mind just might have filled in the blanks since we have been speculating that all along  In addition to Pope being J's father and his uncle to paraphrase Chinatown.

Church lady moving in to kiss the shark stare of the ex con, uh okay. With a mega church full of new men coming all the time you would think she would have new options everyday and not jump at Pope as the last hope. Her crimes had to be a bit more than a little drinking and losing custody of her child, perhaps going farther than Nikki and all the girls who do Craig as part of their habits. So probably sex work.

One thing about the sex scenes on TNT, Claws took it further on their premiere episode. After watching a couple of years of Sons Of Anarchy on FX I think that basic cable had long ago done the dry humping and push further than most R-Rated movie threshold

• Love 1

One of the things I do like about Deran's storyline is that he is trying to run the bar as honestly as he is capable of.  Yes he bought the bar with dirty money but he doesn't want to use under age workers or stolen booze and got angry at Craig for doing blow in his bathroom.  He is trying.  He is also not Smurf.  He isn't running the bar like Smurf runs her apartments.

• Love 8
(edited)
10 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

Wow, I replayed that scene about 5 times.  I knew Deran's wheels were turning in his head after Smurf's 'runt of the litter' "congratulatory" speech, but I wasn't expecting that.  He basically summed up Smurf in 5 explosive minutes.  Smurf looked like she wanted to kill him.  I'm worried about Deran.  The wrath of Smurf is going to be fierce.  

This show is sympathetic to murderers like Pope, and awful fathers like Baz, it will be interesting to see how reformed Deran's fate plays out.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 4

I was on the verge of stop watching this show until the last 15 minutes when Daren exploded. Finally, their was some depth to the writing of that scene and of Daren's character.  Where does it go on from here would keep me interested. Smurf did look like she was going to accept Daren, until he told her off. As for the so called date that Pope had and the dual confessions of their past lives...that looks like its getting serious. Its obvious that Pope has a guilty conscious by 'baby sitting' Baz's kid.

s

• Love 1
(edited)

I know I've commented like 20 times already but when this show is on it is awesome and I keep thinking of more things to say.   

I don't watch much reality tv but the one kind I do enjoy are the type like Snapped that borders on documentary.  Anyway sometimes you see a situation where one person manipulates someone else to commit a heinous crime.  It's fascinating really.  I think that is how Smurf works.  She uses her sons weaknesses which in Pope's case is his mental illness and got him to commit at least one murder.  The question is who is more to blame?  Pope feels remourse for what he did.  Smurf does not.    Pope wants to do right by Baz's kid.  Smurf just wants her around for her own selfish reasons.  Baz well just doesn't give a shit. 

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

One of the things I do like about Deran's storyline is that he is trying to run the bar as honestly as he is capable of.  Yes he bought the bar with dirty money but he doesn't want to use under age workers or stolen booze and got angry at Craig for doing blow in his bathroom.  He is trying.  He is also not Smurf.  He isn't running the bar like Smurf runs her apartments.

How Craig could have grown up in that environment and still just off the cuff just jack a beer truck with no concern about a GPS system is weird. I do remember on Justified a convict gets out after a long sentence and finds out that hot wiring a modern car no longer works without that chip in the $500 key, so he ends up driving around in a stolen 70's AMC Gremlin.

• Love 1
(edited)

Craig just doesn't think things through does he? Wonder which'll happen first: he gets arrested or killed, or Nicky gets pregnant and is tied to him for life.

Something feels off to me about the church lady Pope is seeing. Real off.

So Smurf is a Southern California real estate mogul. Who knew? That's a lot less risky than pulling robberies where the guys could get shot. And J the math prodigy gets to learn Quicken!

Smurf is definitely going to do something to get that bar shut down because no way she'll let any of her boys succeed on their own. Either that or dumbass Craig will pull a bonehead illegal move or three.

Poor Lena. One daddy doesn't want her and the other can't legally claim her. Not without a DNA test anyway.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 5

The Craig-Deran scene was the only time I've ever liked Craig, who is otherwise a consistent douchebag. 

It's funny how oddly supportive Craig is of Deran - even stealing the beer was supportive in his own twisted way.

I was a little confused, though, about the fight scene in the bathroom. I get why Deran would be upset Craig is  doing blow in the stall with two girls but the fighting got out of hand and Deran didn't say anything back to Craig when Craig kept asking him what was wrong. It was weird. It might have had something to do with Deran having just run into Adrian. I think that had to be a factor in him finally blowing his top.

I'm fascinated with the setup of all the heists and what we see them doing to get ready for the next one. Apparently they plan to replace part of the duct work in the church with two guys hidden inside of it so they can break in at some point.

I think Nikki is using Smurf's advice to get J back rather than Craig. I don't know if that was Smurf's intention or not - I think Smurf wanted Nikki close by to get info from her about the jobs the boys are doing. She sure blabbed about the bar fast enough. She's so annoying, but I do agree with her about trigonometry - I hope whoever invented it died a horrible death too.

That jump off the crane was insane! The water they were jumping into didn't look deep enough for a jump from that height - it was pretty damn close to the jetty. 

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Deran didn't say anything back to Craig when Craig kept asking him what was wrong. It was weird.

It was almost like Deran was thinking 'am I that unimportant that you would put my business at risk?'

36 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

It might have had something to do with Deran having just run into Adrian. I think that had to be a factor in him finally blowing his top.

Absolutely.

36 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Apparently they plan to replace part of the duct work in the church with two guys hidden inside of it so they can break in at some point.

I thought they built a replica of the church's ventilation system to practice on.

• Love 2

Floved this episode!

The Tremont and Wisconsin location is perfect for a dive bar.  Nice to see them keeping the local Oceanside vibe.

Smurf's looking over her shoulder and getting pretty nervous; it's nice to see the heat on her.

8 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

I thought they built a replica of the church's ventilation system to practice on.

It could be either way. That they expect to be signed in and signing out of the church office area so two will have to be smuggled in. Or two will just be left behind in the confusion after signing in, and then waiting in the ducts until everybody leaves for the night.

• Love 1

Maybe but they started this whole thing pretending to check their A/C system. Craig and Deran were doing something up on that roof. At this point I'm guessing they come back in the guise of having to replace some of the parts and smuggle in two guys hidden in those parts so they can break into the safe after hours. We know they're targeting the safe because they were surmising the take from the carnival would be kept there.

10 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

I love the fact that being gay is not ALL that Deran is, but that it's an important factor, strangely, in his relationship with Smurf. He's more useful than a daughter because of physicality, but she can neither manipulate him sexually nor use him to manipulate others sexually, which she seems to have done with her female charges. Looking at the properties Smurf has at her disposal it seems at some point she made a conscious decision to keep all the boys (and now Nikki) under one roof, rather than let them spread their wings a bit, though still under control, which might have served her better than the current situation.

• Love 2

Replacing the HVAC system with a Trojan Horse would seem to be a doomed enterprise, but, hey, this kind of stuff always happens and works on tv.  Wouldn't someone from the church management observe and realize that they are doing a huge amount of work, and ask around to see who authorized it?  I don't think they have a backup explanation other than "somebody called and said there was an odd smell."  What they're doing is expensive work.

4 hours ago, iMonrey said:

She's so annoying, but I do agree with her about trigonometry - I hope whoever invented it died a horrible death too.

Oh, come now.  Hasn't your life been improved by the knowledge of the fact that the sum of they hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides of a triangle?  Or that the value of the tangent of any angle in a  right triangle is equal to the value of the sine divided by the value of the cosine?  Zoot alors!

• Love 1

I am puzzled about two or three things after watching this great episode.  First, is Pope worried about what Lena may be having nightmares about?  Is he worried she might remember more about the night her mother was killed? Is that why he is keeping watch?  His vigil seems strange to me.  Second:  Smurf seems mainly able to control Craig because of his complete lack of self control and constant need for money for drugs, etc.  Does she plan to somehow use Nicki to control Craig, or does she  just want to find out what is actually going on.  Nicki and J do seem to be unable and/or unwilling to keep secrets from her.  Third.  Why has Smurf decided to let J in on the real heart of her business which none of theothers seems to have any knowledge about?  We know she has safes, storage facilities, and now entire apartment blocks unbeknownst to the others.  Why has she decided to let J in?  Just because he is so obviously smart?  

There is not much "learning" involved with Quicken.  To a math whiz, it should be no problem.  

• Love 1

Oh, come now.  Hasn't your life been improved by the knowledge of the fact that the sum of they hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides of a triangle?  Or that the value of the tangent of any angle in a  right triangle is equal to the value of the sine divided by the value of the cosine?  Zoot alors!

Yeah, it did Dorothy's pal the Scarecrow a lot of good. ?

The water they were jumping into didn't look deep enough for a jump from that height

That's the main reason that scene felt really contrived to me.

(edited)
2 hours ago, lazylou said:

I am puzzled about two or three things after watching this great episode.  First, is Pope worried about what Lena may be having nightmares about?  Is he worried she might remember more about the night her mother was killed? Is that why he is keeping watch?  His vigil seems strange to me.  Second:  Smurf seems mainly able to control Craig because of his complete lack of self control and constant need for money for drugs, etc.  Does she plan to somehow use Nicki to control Craig, or does she  just want to find out what is actually going on.  Nicki and J do seem to be unable and/or unwilling to keep secrets from her.  Third.  Why has Smurf decided to let J in on the real heart of her business which none of theothers seems to have any knowledge about?  We know she has safes, storage facilities, and now entire apartment blocks unbeknownst to the others.  Why has she decided to let J in?  Just because he is so obviously smart?  

There is not much "learning" involved with Quicken.  To a math whiz, it should be no problem.  

I think Pope is just guilt ridden when it comes to Lena.  I forget the exact conversation he had with his new "girlfriend" but when he asked her how she lived with herself and then told her he did bad things she made a comment which at the time made me wonder if Pope was following it by just being better for Lena.  Just standing guard for a little girl with nightmares because she had no one else.  That's how he is going to live with himself.

As for Smurf and J.  Right now Smurf is trying to keep J close so she is keeping him away from the others by giving him other options then guns and robbery.  She keeps him close and away from Baz.

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Dowel Jones said:

Replacing the HVAC system with a Trojan Horse would seem to be a doomed enterprise, but, hey, this kind of stuff always happens and works on tv.  Wouldn't someone from the church management observe and realize that they are doing a huge amount of work, and ask around to see who authorized it?  I don't think they have a backup explanation other than "somebody called and said there was an odd smell."  What they're doing is expensive work.

I'll be honest, I don't pay a whole lot of attention to this show, so I don't remember the specifics of the church heist. But I think they can easily hand-waive that by saying a member of the church kindly donated the repairs. Churches are notoriously understaffed and poorly managed. I think that's why they chose it as a mark in the first place.

(edited)
14 hours ago, lazylou said:

Why has she decided to let J in?  Just because he is so obviously smart?  

Besides the fact that J is naturally smart and ambitious, the other boys have locked her out, J is her only blood relative who'll have anything to do with her (besides poor Lena).  Smurf knows that J is involved in the boys' nefarious activities, J is her inside man.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 2
(edited)

I  am paraphrasing alot but Smurf basically told J that her sons were idiots and that they didn't do anything with their money and without her they'd spend it all.  They didn't understand that being criminals was more then just robbing army bases and churches. She washed the money for them and kept it flowing and they resented her for not handing them big wads of cash.  Instead she kept their homes paid for and medical insurance and even on an allowance.      All things to make them look legitimate.    She even showed J how she maintained it all.   

As to why?  None of her sons are talking to her and J is the only one who seems to be loyal and she wants to keep him loyal.  She knows Baz and knows Baz doesn't trust J so Smurf does the opposite proves she trusts him completely.  It's a strong move on her part.  

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 8
(edited)
On 6/20/2017 at 11:43 PM, SuzieQ said:

They were all kinds of awesome!! I was beginning to think they had dropped that storyline, so that was a great surprise!  Smurf must have said something horribly humiliating in her speech.  You could tell he was just cringing when she was speaking.  Loved the episode!

On a purely superficial note, how hot is Craig???  Biggest loser of them all but he's burning up the screen! 

10 hours ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

Oh, Craig.  So hot.  Such a hot mess.  

Craig really is the hottest brother, but I agree, he is a hot mess. He was all over the place this episode. Flipping out in the air vent, stealing a truck, doing coke in the bathroom, screwing some rando in the store room and end the day with a nice heart to heart with Deran. All in a day's work for our Craig :)

This show is becoming more awesome by the minute. I was both fascininated and creeped out by the Smurf-Deran conversation. Deran has become my favorite, I really want things to work out for him.

Edited by MaggieG
  • Love 10

I love the fact that being gay is not ALL that Deran is, but that it's an important factor, strangely, in his relationship with Smurf. He's more useful than a daughter because of physicality, but she can neither manipulate him sexually nor use him to manipulate others sexually, which she seems to have done with her female charges.

I would hope that no mother could manipulate their sons sexually regardless of their orientation. I'm never really sure of the intent here, though. I distinctly remember a scene from the pilot episode when Craig wakes up, storms into the kitchen stark naked because the blender woke him up, and then Smurf kisses him on the mouth. It was disturbing and wrong on so many levels. But if Smurf manipulates her sons in a sexual way I don't know if any of them are aware of it.

I kind of gasped when Deran blurted out to Smurf that he was gay because in the first season he didn't even seem to think he was. He was deeply in denial about the whole thing - when Adrian tried to get him to define their relationship Deran just mocked him. I think it's entirely possible he didn't really consider himself gay until that very moment, with the culmination of running into Adrian and then ultimately Smurf trying to steal his thunder on opening night.

Wouldn't someone from the church management observe and realize that they are doing a huge amount of work, and ask around to see who authorized it? 

It depends on who owns the church - and believe me, somebody owns it. Could be some company located in another state or even another country. It might not be that difficult to convince people who work there that the job was authorized by higher-ups. And clearly these boys have done their homework. 

First, is Pope worried about what Lena may be having nightmares about?  Is he worried she might remember more about the night her mother was killed? Is that why he is keeping watch?

I got the impression he was reacting more to what the new girlfriend said to him, about trying to do little things to be a better person. She specifically pointed out the way he was taking care of Lena. 

• Love 3

I would hope that no mother could manipulate their sons sexually regardless of their orientation. I'm never really sure of the intent here, though. I distinctly remember a scene from the pilot episode when Craig wakes up, storms into the kitchen stark naked because the blender woke him up, and then Smurf kisses him on the mouth. It was disturbing and wrong on so many levels. But if Smurf manipulates her sons in a sexual way I don't know if any of them are aware of it.

IIRC, some viewers wondered early on if any of them were actually her biological sons. That's been settled but it's still clear she's raised them not to have much in the way of sexual boundaries. It's funny though how she completely missed the ball on Deran being gay. She'll probably find a way to work that to her advantage too, maybe by hiring some guy to run a honeytrap on him and distract him from keeping things at the bar strictly legal.

4 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I would hope that no mother could manipulate their sons sexually regardless of their orientation.

But Smurf DOES, and Deran acknowledged that he is aware of it. His orientation matters in that it separates him from the other boys in that Smurf cannot manipulate him in the same way she does the others, but neither is he a female, so she doesn't treat him like them either. She does have a certain normal maternal control over him, though, as one might expect.

2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

She'll probably find a way to work that to her advantage too, maybe by hiring some guy to run a honeytrap on him and distract him from keeping things at the bar strictly legal.

Now I am just hoping that Javi is either gay or bi, because THAT would be an amazingly hot pairing.

• Love 3

Totally picked up on the Oedipal thing firts season. Last episode broght it out. Can't hang with that so I am out. To me, the storyline was interesting enough with the type of jobs they were doing. Oh, well

Wow, Deran just full on Said It about Smurf trying to use sex to manipulate her sons, AND he totally called her out, AND came out of the closet! That was one hell of a conversation, especially after Smurf nastily tried to take over his speech and downplay his accomplishments. Smurf has totally been sexually inappropriate with her sons for presumably their whole lives, and using that to control and manipulate them. I don't know if she's ever full on slept with any of them, but I think she has spent years grooming them just in case she feels like she needs to fully Go There to get them under control, and it wouldn't surprise me at all to find out to molested her sons when they were younger. Its just so freaking creepy, and before this I really didn't even know if any of the guys really realized what she was going, because she had been doing it for so long, they don't fully realize this isn't normal behavior for a mom. Deran only seemed to realize because he's gay and immune to her charms, beyond her more traditional abuse/manipulations. We can already see her doing it with J now, because she knows she needs him on her side now that her boys are getting sick of her, and that's how she knows how to control boys. He is both a new generation of crook to keep her operation going, and consistent connection to her boys, who are still inviting J along with them on jobs. That scene last week where she was rolling around on the bed with him was the thing of nightmares. No wonder all the Cody boys are so messed up. It seems like Smurfs childhood was pretty messed up too, so it really is just a nasty cycle.

I love how, for all of Smurfs manipulations, she never caught on to the fact that Deran was gay, while Craig, resident druggie, fuck up, and conductor of the Hot Mess Express, figured it out pretty quickly, and is actually pretty quick to give his brother solid advice on his sexuality. Honestly, Deran and Craig probably have the most healthy family relationship on the show so far, other than Lena and her mom I guess. In fact, its probably Craig's honest care and acceptance of Deran that is probably his most consistently sympathetic trait. There's no manipulations between them, so creepy incest, no abuse, no resentment, no murder, they just have a generally supportive relationship where they give each other shit and get on each others nerves, but also like hanging out and really care about and love each other. In a normal way, not a creepy Smurf way. Although, now that Smurf knows, it wouldn't surprise me at all if she tries to take advantage of this new fact, when she inevitably gets all her boys back under her control. She cant manipulate him with sex, but she cant really see him as competition like she did with her daughter, so I can totally see her throwing Deran at any gay or bi dude she needs distracted or manipulated, or would threaten to make his sexuality public knowledge, something he's not really ready for.

I really do hope that Deran can keep his bar on the straight and narrow, and doesn't get pulled back into his family's life of crime. He really seems sincere in wanting to run this car as legally as possible, but I don't see that lasting for very long, even if its just due to him getting pulled into family crap.

• Love 4

Its just so freaking creepy, and before this I really didn't even know if any of the guys really realized what she was going, because she had been doing it for so long, they don't fully realize this isn't normal behavior for a mom. 

That's my take as well. I don't think she's actually gone all the way with any of her boys, and I don't think any of her boys realize what she's doing. What Deran said to her was "you want to feel like we want to fuck you." Not that any of them do, just that she's set up their relationships so she can pretend they do want that. And their rejection of her ruins that. So Deran telling her he was gay was his way of saying "never gonna happen with me, here's why." He just wanted to permanently shatter that illusion.

I love how, for all of Smurfs manipulations, she never caught on to the fact that Deran was gay, while Craig, resident druggie, fuck up, and conductor of the Hot Mess Express, figured it out pretty quickly, and is actually pretty quick to give his brother solid advice on his sexuality. 

Deran and Craig appear to be the closest two, and they go surfing together all the time, which is presumably how Deran met Adrian. It probably wouldn't take much for Craig to have picked up on something between them. However, last season when Pope was looking for Deran, the first person he went to was Adrian. So it kind of seemed like he knew too. It might not be as big a secret as Deran thinks.

• Love 1

has anyone noticed how the Baz character seem boring, considering his star status compared to others? I would have been interesting if Baz was the Deran character, and Pope the Baz character.

• Love 1
On 6/21/2017 at 7:38 AM, Laurie4H said:

That sex scene was almost HBO territory.  I was suprised a long scene like that was on TNT.  Not complaining but just an observation....

Hmmm, I may have to watch it again for, um, research purposes.

• Love 1
On 6/21/2017 at 7:33 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yeah, it did Dorothy's pal the Scarecrow a lot of good. ?

That's the main reason that scene felt really contrived to me.

On 6/27/2017 at 1:16 PM, Novel8 said:

has anyone noticed how the Baz character seem boring, considering his star status compared to others? I would have been interesting if Baz was the Deran character, and Pope the Baz character.

I totally agree, Baz's character was boring, but the producers sure did turn the notch on that one huh? SMH You would think that all these boys would have actually learned to keep their mouths closed. Bad told Lucy everything and he really knows nothing about her. She's gonna turn out to be some bad-ass boss that runs shit. Did you see how she went off on her brother? In the end she just may use all that stuff Baz told her against him. Not sure abt the gun that Baz stole from Smurf. She never picked the gun up because Javi told her don't bring it, so they can swing it any way they want. One thing is for certain and two is for sure; In the end, Baz turned out to be the worst because he couldn't be trusted. He could have done many things before doing that to her. In season 3, definitely begins an all out war as Baz's character goes deeper into the Dark side. And only God knows what'll happen with Pope because I'm sure he's gonna go off his meds, "watch out Baz".

Edited by Carefree1
4 hours ago, Carefree1 said:

I totally agree, Baz's character was boring, but the producers sure did turn the notch on that one huh? SMH You would think that all these boys would have actually learned to keep their mouths closed. Bad told Lucy everything and he really knows nothing about her. She's gonna turn out to be some bad-ass boss that runs shit. Did you see how she went off on her brother? In the end she just may use all that stuff Baz told her against him. Not sure abt the gun that Baz stole from Smurf. She never picked the gun up because Javi told her don't bring it, so they can swing it any way they want. One thing is for certain and two is for sure; In the end, Baz turned out to be the worst because he couldn't be trusted. He could have done many things before doing that to her. In season 3, definitely begins an all out war as Baz's character goes deeper into the Dark side. And only God knows what'll happen with Pope because I'm sure he's gonna go off his meds, "watch out Baz".

Watch out for spoilers, you are not posting in the latest episode aired thread. Giving facts not in evidence as the lawyer shows say.