Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E26: We Are Family

• Start Topic

Amber celebrates Easter with Gary but then is disappointed when another cheating scandal comes out about Matt; Catelynn and Tyler find their dream home; and Farrah makes an effort to get to know her mom's fiance.

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, Tara Ariano said:

Amber celebrates Easter with Gary but then is disappointed when another cheating scandal comes out about Matt;

"Disappointed"?

33 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

C&T find their dream home?? Any home they share is a nightmare. 

I guess they stopped paying the taxes on the first house because they found the "dream" home. 

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I HATE moving (like the actual packing, moving, unpacking part). I have no idea why these chicks (& Tyler) seem to like moving so much. (Well, I get that Amber trashes every place and has to move once it's trashed completely, but still....)

I am the same way. My husband and I lived in the same apartment for 9 years because I despise moving. We really had outgrown the apartment and needed a house but I put it off and made excuses for 4-5 years just to avoid moving. Look up lazy in the dictionary and I'll be the picture next to Catelynn's and Amber's.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14

I saw a commercial that showed yet another house and Tyler said something to the effect of wanting to make an offer. The person on the other end of the phone, the realtor, I assume, said "without even seeing inside?" And Tyler said, yes it's our dream home. 

Idiots. You think if you totally remodeled a house, it would be your dream home...or close enough, for more than a few months. 

• Love 12
(edited)

guys, I think I'm proud of Ty-ty, b/c flipping houses is sort of-kind-of-"working", right???

don't worry, I'm sure I'll find reasons to hate him again by the end of the day, and all will be right with the world.

Edited by teapot
  • Love 3

All the turd lovers on facebook are crying about how Cate and Ty fix up the houses then rent them out or saying they flip houses! OK, it's not really the same when you live in each house you "flip" and then only rent them because you haven't been able to sell them. Plus, they only did that once, right? The two story house with nasty orange walls? Am I forgetting one? 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I am the same way. My husband and I lived in the same apartment for 9 years because I despise moving. We really had outgrown the apartment and needed a house but I put it off and made excuses for 4-5 years just to avoid moving. Look up lazy in the dictionary and I'll be the picture next to Catelynn's and Amber's.

The ONLY good thing about moving is that it's a good opportunity to purge your stuff. Every other thing about moving is the absolute worst!

• Love 7
10 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I HATE moving (like the actual packing, moving, unpacking part). I have no idea why these chicks (& Tyler) seem to like moving so much. (Well, I get that Amber trashes every place and has to move once it's trashed completely, but still....)

Yes! I hate it so much. I would rather remodel or add on to a house than move. 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

We have already seen them in a new house for quite a while now. Are these out of order? They didn't move again, did they?

I thought it was last season that they bought it and had to redo the floors twice because they are dumb. So how long have they been there, a year?

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, poopchute said:

I thought it was last season that they bought it and had to redo the floors twice because they are dumb. So how long have they been there, a year?

I don't think it's even quite a year.

I saw a quick clip, and apparently they have seen a house (not their current one) from the street and have alawys liked it. But who says they want to put an offer in without even actually going through a house??

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, poopchute said:

It looks like maybe they moved into that house in November.  When were these scenes filmed, March?!

When Tyler brought Nova to school it was April.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

But who says they want to put an offer in without even actually going through a house??

Someone who, within the next five years, will piss away every cent and opportunity they have been given.

• Love 15
On 6/16/2017 at 11:57 AM, AmyFarrahFowler said:

LOL for days.  Don't feel bad.  The spouse and I have been interested in a bigger house for a couple of years now, but finally decided to stay in our current house simply because we can't deal with moving!

15 hours ago, druzy said:

But who says they want to put an offer in without even actually going through a house??

The same person who has a perfectly good kitchen but seemingly eats all three meals from takeout.  Those seven-point quesadillas don't pay for themselves, you know.

• Love 7

I feel very weird right now. I LOVE moving. I love the organization of packing, I love purging and getting rid of stuff and my favorite is unpacking, especially unpacking the new kitchen.  Of course it helps that my husband used to drive for a moving company and all of his friends still work there. We get moved for free, free truck, free labor etc.  All they ever ask is that I cook something for them. We are in our last home now, we'll be here until we die and it makes me kind of sad that I'll never move again. 

Oops, topic. Tyler sucks,  Cate eats fingernails and Nova is cute.  Thats all I got. 

• Love 8
12 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

The same person who thought they could start an acting career in New Orleans. 

The same person who married Cate. 

The same person who wears bedazzled jeans and teeny tight vests. 

The same person who puts fringe on toddler clothes and puts a choker on their toddler. 

You forgot that he is a novelist too. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 6/18/2017 at 5:44 AM, Maharincess said:

I feel very weird right now. I LOVE moving. I love the organization of packing, I love purging and getting rid of stuff and my favorite is unpacking, especially unpacking the new kitchen.  Of course it helps that my husband used to drive for a moving company and all of his friends still work there. We get moved for free, free truck, free labor etc.  All they ever ask is that I cook something for them. We are in our last home now, we'll be here until we die and it makes me kind of sad that I'll never move again. 

Oops, topic. Tyler sucks,  Cate eats fingernails and Nova is cute.  Thats all I got. 

You wanna come over to my place?  I moved here about 6 and a half years ago and I still have unpacked boxes.  My potato scrubber is in one of them.  I miss that thing.  Oh yeah, my sister died about 4 years ago.  I have her whole house here, too.  I hate it.  I can't breathe anymore.  My husband jokes about moving back to TN.  "You ready yet?" "No. You ready to pack all this shit up?" "No. I'm just going to grab your sweatpants and a couple shirts when you say ok.  We'll just start over." "Ok, but pack my underwear too, please."  "You got it, underpants will be packed up."  He loves me.  

Seriously though, how does a person just pack and move like this?  I guess 300k a year helps but still.  I couldn't do it.

• Love 11

Seriously, I just moved from Florida to Texas and it was $1800 just for the movers to move one really small room... plus my car, hotel for one night halfway. I moved in February and still have boxes, in fact I'm considering changing my guest room to a box room.

• Love 11

There's an unseen moments show after this episode tonight. Tyler posted a link advertising it. Response from Gary's Chickens:

Gary's Chickens

@GarysChickens 6m

Replying to @TeenMom @MTV

Too bad you can't unsee Matt

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

We gotta remember how Cate was when she wanted certain things done to the house. To her, cost was no big deal. She mentioned House Hunters, I believe. Or did I comment on House Hunters? Anyways, she said to TyTy, "people go over budget all the time" and said it with a nonchalant attitude as if it was no big deal. I will guess that Cate has no problem paying the big bucks for the movers and having them move her junk from one place to another. I am sure for her it is easier than cleaning up. Just like Amber who leaves one place in shambles while moving into one that is clean and sanitized. 

• Love 6

Creative business ? WTH does that mean ?

Farrah can't even put her food down to hear about Deb's engagement to Santa. But I'm with Farrah on Bora Bora. A day & 1/2 away?

Amber is such  a bitch. Yelling Kristina that get ex was good looking...?

• Love 9
(edited)

Has Cate ever disagreed with Tyler? She parrots every damn thing he says, never an independent thought. Just "yeah, uh huh, that's a good idea".

It's no wonder he thinks he's so brilliant.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 19
17 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I am loving the wtf looking Farrah's face when Dr. Weirdo tells her about their engagement. 

Tyler is going to work in the "creative business" in California. Who told him he is creative?

Maybe Tyler can be a Mime.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

I cannot imagine Tyler and Catelynn being able to maintain an octogonal historic home. 

Yeah, Matt ran into the car because he's from Boston.  Totally.

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 15

So what the heck was that trip to LA about? You don't know how much houses cost in LA? Ever heard of realtor.com? You see a house and are surprised by the price? 

Please don't let them buy that beautiful house!

Amber needs to shut the eff up about having Leah on a weeknight. She can't even keep to her weekend schedule. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, ChicagoChris said:

GTFOH Tyler has just been told this crazy octagon house has been on the market FOR A YEAR and he still wants to make an offer sight unseen ?!?!

He and his wife just know what they want, okay?  That's why they're shopping for a house immediately after moving into the one they renovated to be what they want!

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Ffiferoo said:

He and his wife just know what they want, okay?  That's why they're shopping for a house immediately after moving into the one they renovated to be what they want!

Even the realtor was like, what are you thinking?!?!

Simon is there to eat, and David is there to watch TV.

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
4 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I like this version of Farrah and its freaking me out. I like her fresh face, I like the way she and Simon interact and I even sort of like the blonde hair.

I was gonna agree. Then, I saw the previews for next week...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I like this version of Farrah and its freaking me out. I like her fresh face, I like the way she and Simon interact and I even sort of like the blonde hair.

I think I just like her snarking about David.  That guy is a creepy weirdo, he deserves her usual rudeness!

• Love 8