Type keyword(s) to search

Live Chat: S34.14: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished / Reunion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

There is no way they would edit Brad this way if he was winning.  Right?  Right?

I can't believe he has the social game, but I'm constantly wrong, too.

• Love 1
(edited)

It is getting boring watching Brad win all these challenges.  

On the bright side, it sounds like he has decided to sabotage his own game by voting out Tai out of spite.  Officer Sarah is the only one who can beat him and it looks like he is going to bring her to FTC 

Now he wants to guarantee that Tai votes for Sarah by blindsiding him instead of letting him down easy.

Edited by Bryce Lynch
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Don't get too comfortable on that throne Brad, you are not going to win. 

If he wins, my TV will be forfeit.

If he loses, I want Sandra to come up to him at the finale and say, "Get off my throne, jerk."

• Love 2
(edited)

Now it's Brad's island?  Troy wants to let Tai down now, but Brad wants to make a production and tell him at TC.

Way to get votes Brad.

Now he thinks he can beat Sarah?  God let him lose.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
Just now, wallflower75 said:

If he wins, my TV will be forfeit.

If he loses, I want Sandra to come up to him at the finale and say, "Get off my throne, jerk."

Oh. Please. let this happen. Let Sandra be all I'm the queen, get up. 
Tai. Brad betrayed you too. 

• Love 2

And we're off on the sprint to the finale.

I wish they wouldn't rush these later tribal council sequences like this.  There's lots of strategy going on and we don't have time to see a lot of it.

I also don't like a Final 3.  I always enjoyed that Final Immunity winner having to decide which of the other two to boot.  Many times they have chosen poorly and threw away $900,000.  Are you out there Wu?

A blizzard of idols and advantages to come.  Oy!  

Any female winner would be the best outcome, but I  don't have high hopes.

Interesting post-tribal.  Oh Cirie, nice try, shame Sarah is so dense.

Tai bugs me more and more. So he runs to Brad.  Weasel bastard.  Then follows him through the maze...

Damn you Brad.  I think Cirie or Aubrey is toast.

Brad trying to strongarm Tai.  Hmmm  Cirie doing her thing......Chaos..He's just easily confused.

Now he flips and plays his idols, they all come pouring out and Cirie gets screwed.  And goes out classy.

Nice standing O for her.  Nice of Jeff to give her the stage.

ATTENTION PRODUCERS:  Too many of these idols and gimmicks.  Stop it!

OK - Now that all the idols are out of the way, game on.

Sarah, you can't trust Tai.  He's a screwball.  But BradZan are more dangerous.  

Brad strong arming Tai again....you lucked out when you pulled this yesterday.

Troyzan tries to talk himself out of the game and Sarah and Tai are too stupid to take him up on it.

Ughh.  I really want to shut this off, but like watching a bad accident, I can't stop....

Nice exit Aubrey.  Psychopaths indeed.

Oh great.  Now a gasoline truck plows into the wreckage.................

Okay, I think I* understand the edit now.  Brad is shown as an asshole just in time to make a fool of himself by voting out Tai instead of Sarah because he's pissy at Tai and is certain he's winning.  So if Sarah wins, he looks like the idiot he's behaving like.   

• Love 4

I remember hearing about Brad screwing people in "real life," and I speculated that the people he wrong would beat the shit out of him after he won. So that's something to hope for.

Brad? This is Survivor. If you're not stabbing people in the back, you're not playing the damn game. I know Tai is a lot for some people to take, but fuck you, Brad.

• Love 4

Didn't someone tell me that Troyzan said that once in his original season?

yes. he did. 
Hantz said it first. 

Sarah. is not with this plan, Tai. 

I don't think Tai can win, which is even dumber to vote him out over Sarah.  

Glad Sarah pointed out that Troy's only been doing what Brad tells him to.

You're going home Tai.  Maybe they'll recruit you for The Amazing Race, which might be a better fit for you.

• Love 3
Just now, Lantern7 said:

I remember hearing about Brad screwing people in "real life," and I speculated that the people he wrong would beat the shit out of him after he won. So that's something to hope for.

Brad? This is Survivor. If you're not stabbing people in the back, you're not playing the damn game. I know Tai is a lot for some people to take, but fuck you, Brad.

Oh Lantern. it's 
Fuck you, Brad Culpepper! ;) 

• Love 3

Didn't someone tell me that Troyzan said that once in his original season?

A quick google suggests yes - I think he yelled it like a jerk when he won an immunity? 

All Brad's are the worst Brad, but cocky, peacock-walk crowing Brad is the most heinous of all.  God I hope them showing that interview where he calls himself the king is schadenfreude.

• Love 3
(edited)

So Troy said he can't lose, Brad said he can't lose-what the hell is Brad wearing?

Okay, please let someone beat the pants off of both of them.

Tai, don't reveal your plan in front of the very guy you are planning to vote off.  Troy looks creepy with his hair down.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
(edited)

It would be a terrible shame to "root" for any of these players. I think they must be the most terrible players ever to approach the prospect of winning the million dollars.

I just wish the viewers could somehow get ahold of a "Veto Super Power" which would enable us to declare the million dollars would not be given to any of the players but to one of our favorite humanitarian charities instead. I'd be up for that in a heartbeat!

Unfortunately, I'm getting the same feeling that I got on election night when I didn't want either of the two candidates to win. So sad for me.

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 3
Just now, enlightenedbum said:

Tai firebombing Brad with the jury.  Good for you, Tai.

Makes me think of Tai gets voted out, he may not vote for Brad, which my mother and I speculated about earlier.

• Love 1
(edited)

Is this the worst final 3 in history?  

I hope the jury lets them have it.  Normally I hate bitter jurors but this time it's well deserved.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 6
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I'm glad Brad thinks he can be a bully and pass it off as game play because Tai dared to lie to him.  

In fairness, Brad never lied to Tai except the time he thought he'd be voted out (and Zeke was blindsided instead).  Tai, however, lied to him and kept secrets from him regularly.  Brad does have some right to be put off by that.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

If Brad gets zero votes at final tribal, I'm gonna need a cigarette. But I think Debbie is in love with him enough to vote for him.

I think Debbie would love any man who would look at her twice. Maybe even any woman as well? Or any living creature?

Maybe she would relax these restrictions even further?

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Christ if Brad wins I will put a fist through my TV.

Aubry is a doll.  At least Tai and Sarah know how to spell her freaking name.

I'm feeling the same,  if he wins I may have to give up on Survivor. 

*sigh* At least the jury won't give Tai the Lil Morris treatment.

Not caring who wins. I know Tai is an acquired taste, but he strikes me as a good person who is kind and can't separate the game from reality. Also, he fucked Scot Pollard, and that puts a smile on my face.

• Love 6
Just now, LanceM said:

So is Sarah going to get all 10 votes or what?

Probably 9.  Debbie will likely give one to Brad.  Maybe Sierra.  But it'll be worth it, still, to see him lose by a large margin.  Especially since he and Troy bragged about being able to win.

• Love 1