Type keyword(s) to search

Live Chat: S34.14: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished / Reunion

• Start Topic

Just now, Geno said:

This is why I despise this show come finale time.....

Sarah DESERVED to be in the Final 3, however; there is absolutely no way she DESERVES to beat Brad.   Five immunity challenge wins.  

Which is part of the game. as Sarah articulated. that's only "part" of "outplay". 

• Love 16

Probst is whipping through everybody, like he'd lose loved ones based on how many players he skips.

ETA: Eight people ignored, seven discounting Tony. No shaming of Debbie for not going far after her meeting with Cochran?

• Love 1
Just now, Geno said:

Sarah DESERVED to be in the Final 3, however; there is absolutely no way she DESERVES to beat Brad.   Five immunity challenge wins.  

And if this game was only about who wins the most challenges, you'd be right.  But it takes more than that.  It's not just "Outplay" (which as Sarah pointed out at FTC can mean more than just doing well in challenges), it's "Outwit" and "Outlast."  Brad didn't outlast anyone more than Sarah did, and who did he outwit?

• Love 14

I have never ever had a crush on Cochran.  Ev-er.

Malcolm my darling please trim that 'stache because I cannot love you with it.

Oh HA HA HA kidding I will always love you.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Geno said:

Challenge wins earn you nothing but three more days to play.

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, Geno said:

If you can get the jury to vote for you, you deserve to win. Immunity challenge wins are only one piece of the game.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

Which is part of the game. as Sarah articulated. that's only "part" of "outplay". 

Disagree adamantly.  Her "social" game did not outweigh his "gameplay".  Seems to be that gender roles played a part in this final vote.

Just now, Geno said:

Disagree adamantly.  Her "social" game did not outweigh his "gameplay".  Seems to be that gender roles played a part in this final vote.

Gender roles?  How do you figure that?

• Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Geno said:

He was on the wrong side of so many votes. His strategic skill was virtually nonexistent.

Edited by Michichick
  • Love 14