Type keyword(s) to search

Live Chat: S34.14: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished / Reunion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Some of those castaways sure look thrilled to be there.

Varner's there so I guess that answers the question whether he'd show or not.

Sorry Probst, these are not 20 game changers.  5 of them maybe.

Wow, they didn't even bother to show all the vote offs.  I remember when these "this season" flashbacks lasted about 10 minutes before.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4

1. I wish CBS would be honest and say that the finale clocks in at 2:10. When was the last time a winner was crowned at 10 p.m.?

2. Sandra has her tiara on. Good for her.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Some of those castaways sure look thrilled to be there.

Varner's there so I guess that answers the question whether he'd show or not.

Sorry Probst, these are not 20 game changers.  5 of them maybe.

Varner looks relatively... happy. (big grin). so... it will be interestingly-awkward. 
(sigh). Cirie...that still bugs me. 

• Love 1

Maybe if they'd throw in an extra episode or two and let the game breathe a bit more instead of cramming four tribal councils into one show, maybe the winner would be crowned at 9 pm CST.  Just sayin'.

• Love 9

Tai is not a Russell. He found the third idol by looking in the same place at a new camp where he got the second. Nice guy, but he's not that big a genius, Survivor-wise.

ETA: I can't call a grown man "Troyzan" with a straight face.

• Love 7
(edited)

Did they show Troyzan in that montage?  I was curious what Jeff would say about his invisible game, and I missed him.  

Sarah, Cirie tried telling you about last week and you ignored her.

However, you have every right to be pissed, even if Cirie's intentions were good.

Tai, you were doing so good lying.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

I don't think Tai is made for this game. Why would you trust Brad? Brad's written your name down you dumb dumb. 

Oooh. I like this maze. I miss the elaborate mazes the show used to do. 

• Love 3

Poor Tai.  He is just too nice for this game.  And he really can't play without a crutch.  There he goes, telling Brad about his idol so he can tell him what to do with them.

I found it interesting that Brad wasn't sure whether or not Tai was telling the truth.

• Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

If they have to do puzzles can they at least get creative?  I feel like every puzzle this season has been a compass.

right? they just did a compass. I am tired of puzzles. damnit. 

• Love 4
Just now, Daisy said:

I don't think Tai is made for this game. Why would you trust Brad? Brad's written your name down you dumb dumb. 

Oooh. I like this maze. I miss the elaborate mazes the show used to do. 

I hope Tai isn't asked back again.  I just don't think he can play this game.  He needs someone to lean on, and he clearly isn't comfortable being ruthless or lying.

Hey, there Troyzan!  Let's see if he gets any airtime during the finale that doesn't involve an idol and/or a vote out if that happens.

• Love 3
(edited)

I hate when Jeff says "who wants it more."  Dumbass, they all do, but some are not as athletic as the others, or good at puzzles.  

Aw, Andrea would have crushed this.

Probably good they got rid of her when they did.  But *sigh*  What could have been this season.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

I hope Tai isn't asked back again.  I just don't think he can play this game.  He needs someone to lean on, and he clearly isn't comfortable being ruthless or lying.

Hey, there Troyzan!  Let's see if he gets any airtime during the finale that doesn't involve an idol and/or a vote out if that happens.

I don't think it's that. Tai imo has been plenty ruthless and lying. he can't handle being caught at it and that's when he breaks down where most people are like, whatever. (and I think his erratic play is something that makes people weary). 

Umm. Were's Cirie? 
Oh there she is. 

• Love 7
(edited)

So if you continually put together this compass puzzle all season, how hard can it be?

Kudos for Sarah for pretending she actually needs to win this.

Hmm, so looks like Tai won't be playing his idol on Brad at this TC.  Going to be interesting.

Tai looks like he might be sorry for telling Brad about his idols.

Edited by LadyChatts
1 minute ago, enlightenedbum said:

As I said last week, this is why you don't vote out your challenge beast ally too early.  Because you need her to beat the challenge beast you're not allied with.

Right? This is where Andrea would have been mighty helpful. or you know. Michalea. but Sarah didn't trust Cirie, even though Cirie has never lied to the girl, and did Sarah listen? nope. 

When in doubt: Pagong. 

• Love 4

Sarah, Brad, Troy on reward.  Probably made the right choices from a strategic stand point.  

I would have taken Cirie. remove the smooth talker away from Tai/Aubry. 

• Love 1

Uneasy thought: If Brad wins, who gets to his jock first? Him or Probst?

How about a challenge where you do stuff after the puzzle?

Who wanted One World on DVD? SJDS is also available . . . did Natalie or her sister make it on a TAR DVD?

• Love 2

I think taking Sarah may be a good choice since she's hot headed over the vote the night before.  Brad may very well be worried Cirie will smooth talk her into ganging up on Tai or Troy.

Tai looks so sad on the beach.  Brad is such an ass!!!  Don't do it Tai.

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Uneasy thought: If Brad wins, who gets to his jock first? Him or Probst?

How about a challenge where you do stuff after the puzzle?

Who wanted One World on DVD? SJDS is also available . . . did Natalie or her sister make it on a TAR DVD?

That wasn't even the cover for One World, it was World's Apart.

Turn on him Tai!  Save Aubry and Cirie.  Such an asshole.  

Edited by LadyChatts
(edited)

Brad...I'd be careful ordering Tai around like that.  I hate to keep bringing up Kaoh Rong, but, well...did you see what happened there?

Edited to add: Re Sarah and the advantage--no.  She burned the steal-a-vote.  She has to use the legacy advantage she got from Sierra at tonight's first TC.

Edited by wallflower75
  • Love 1

I think taking Sarah may be a good choice since she's hot headed over the vote the night before.  Brad may very well be worried Cirie will smooth talk her into ganging up on Tai or Troy.

Tai looks so sad on the beach.  Brad is such an ass!!!  Don't do it Tai.

that's true. I just thought of it. 
Tai. don't listen. 

Man. this is why I can't be on this show. I'd be smacking people. 

• Love 2

Where is a sphygmomanometer when you need one?  Watching Brad order Tai around like that has made my blood pressure spike.  My veins are visibly pulsing.

GAH!  He is such a jackass I hate him.  

• Love 7

That wasn't even the cover for One World, it was World's Apart.

The collar season? Sorry about that.

And we are back to giving subtitles to Tai. Probably bugs him less than it does me.