Type keyword(s) to search

Live Chat: S34.14: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished / Reunion

• Start Topic

Just now, vb68 said:

I'm already sick of listening to Sarah.

me too. like the woman explained what happened, Sarah called her a liar - Tai TOLD HER it basically happened how Tai said it. and she still can't trust Cirie? Shut up Sarah. 

Oh Save Tai Aubrey.  save her and Cirie!

Just now, Lantern7 said:

The collar season? Sorry about that.

And we are back to giving subtitles to Tai. Probably bugs him less than it does me.

Don't be.  The announcer called it One World, too.  I guess even he tried to block that season from his mind!

I guess I'm a cold hearted bitch, but, when people say stuff like "I didn't leave my baby for 3? Days to lose".  I have no sympathy.  Same as when they have the family visits.  You weren't drafted and sent off to war, Sara. Unless you die of natural causes, you know you're going home. You traded your time with your kid to play a reality show game.

• Love 17
Just now, LadyChatts said:

So glad Brad's true colors are coming out.  I knew this was all a good edit.

right? I was liking him and man. nasty-ass Brad. I almost forgot.
I just have the feeling Cirie is going home. 

• Love 4

I wish Tai would be a martyr and give his idols to Cirie and Aubry, say "F*** you Brad Culpepper!  You're not getting my vote and I hope it makes you lose," and walks out in a blaze of glory.

• Love 5
(edited)

Shut up Brad.  What an unlikable finale group.  Can we just crown the winner?

Also, if Tai winds up on the jury, do they want his vote?  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

I wish Tai would be a martyr and give his idols to Cirie and Aubry, say "F*** you Brad Culpepper!  You're not getting my vote and I hope it makes you lose," and walks out in a blaze of glory.

I would love him forever if he did that.  Plus, it would be a nice callback to Culpepper's season, when everyone kept saying that to him.  :D

1 minute ago, enlightenedbum said:

This all spiraled totally out of control when Cirie voted out Andrea.  That is quickly rising up the list of dumbest moves ever.

because homegirl wanted to work with Sarah. Why - I don't know. 
Actually. true. Tai isn't owning his poop. 

• Love 1

Doesn't Brad want Tai's idol? that's not how you talk to someone that you want somethin from. 

Just now, wallflower75 said:

I'm trying to remember--has Sarah told anyone about the legacy advantage?

No. dead silent on that one. 

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

I'm trying to remember--has Sarah told anyone about the legacy advantage?

No, and I don't believe anyone knows about Troy's, either.

Yay Tai!

God I wish Sarah said Sierra gave it to her.

This is not good for Cirie.

Edited by LadyChatts

WTF was with the look on Troyzan's face when Jeff told them Cirie had just been idoled out??  You moron, what did you think was going to happen when you played your idol after three other idols had been played and one person had immunity??

• Love 6
(edited)

Brad just sitting there like an ass.  He's probably stewing that he couldn't bully Tai.

You screwed up, show.  Revamp your damn idol policy, and get rid of the advantages.  But no, they'll probably just add more.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 12

My husband, who doesn't even watch this show and was in another room, came out to watch because it sounded interesting and said "you should not be allowed to be voted out without getting a vote" AND I FUCKING AGREE.

They should have fucking revoted and only that asshole Culpepper would be safe because he still had the stupid necklace on.

• Love 9
Just now, Daisy said:

The tribe didn't speak. No one voted for her. I am pissed. 

I wish she had said "the tribe didn't speak, all the damn idols and advantages you shoe horn into this game spoke."

• Love 10
(edited)
2 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

What I don't get is why it looked like Sarah might not play her advantage.  She could only use it at this tribal, so why take a chance??

She would have gotten voted out, so she definitely made a good call there.  I was stunned she almost didn't.  I would have thought it funny, though, that Sierra got voted off so Sarah could get it, and she almost didn't play it.

How are there five people, 80 minutes left, and this much padding?  F4?

I was surprised Probst brought Cirie out already, but maybe he figures he won't have time during the reunion to get to her.  

Edited by LadyChatts
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Brad just sitting there like an ass.  He's probably stewing that he couldn't bully Tai.

You screwed up, show.  Revamp your damn idol policy, and get rid of the advantages.  But now, they'll probably just add more.

*sarcasm on* Probably, because look how exciting that just was!  We need more of that!  *sarcasm off*

If it had happened to Culpepper, there probably wouldn't be another immunity idol offered EVER AGAIN.

• Love 6
Just now, enlightenedbum said:

The opposite for me.

For me, it was a historic moment. Sad for the way Cirie went out, but on the other hand nothing like this has ever happened.

Cirie looks like she's lost a lot of weight.

• Love 8
Just now, cooksdelight said:

For me, it was a historic moment. Sad for the way Cirie went out, but on the other hand nothing like this has ever happened.

Cirie looks like she's lost a lot of weight.

It invalidates the whole premise of the game, which is voting out your competitors.  Cirie was not voted out.

• Love 17

That sucks for Cirie. Just goes to show how all the gimmicks of idols and advantages have damaged the game. Someone with no votes has to leave anyway. Terrible. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, enlightenedbum said:

It invalidates the whole premise of the game, which is voting out your competitors.  Cirie was not voted out.

The premise of "Outwit, Outplay, Outlast" should be replaced with "Idols!  Idols!  Idols!"

• Love 4

I wish she had said "the tribe didn't speak, all the damn idols and advantages you shoe horn into this game spoke."

right? 
I am like in tears. I thought Cirie was going to be voted out (i chose this in my pool). but i didn't expect it like this. The woman had no votes against her, and everyone played their damned idol. (WHY DID TROY PLAY HIS? he could use his in Final five could he not?). and because Cirie - who had NO votes against her, didn't have an idol, she gets removed?

this woman got screwed in Micronesia with the sudden final 2 and they screwed her here too. This is worse then the purple rock of death and Pascal. Because at least that was natural and they all decided. Cirie had no chance no choice to save herself. 

God.  this fucking sucks balls. 

• Love 13

I hope Probst hears about this loud and clear, but I know he'll just say "it's the game and it sucks.  But what a great moment!  This is game changers!"

Another challenge already?  No footage back at camp about the aftermath of the vote.  I wanted to see Brad sulk and whine that Tai wouldn't do what he said.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

right? 
I am like in tears. I thought Cirie was going to be voted out (i chose this in my pool). but i didn't expect it like this. The woman had no votes against her, and everyone played their damned idol. (WHY DID TROY PLAY HIS? he could use his in Final five could he not?). and because Cirie - who had NO votes against her, didn't have an idol, she gets removed?

this woman got screwed in Micronesia with the sudden final 2 and they screwed her here too. This is worse then the purple rock of death and Pascal. Because at least that was natural and they all decided. Cirie had no chance no choice to save herself. 

God.  this fucking sucks balls. 

Had he not played his then there would have been a vote. Cirie vs Troyzan, he would have probably gone to jury. 

• Love 2