Type keyword(s) to search

Live Chat: S34.14: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished / Reunion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, enlightenedbum said:

It invalidates the whole premise of the game, which is voting out your competitors.  Cirie was not voted out.

Yeah it becomes a game of 100% chance.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Artsda said:

At one point I was thinking everyone was safe. All Cirie needed was an idol and then what would have happened?

I wonder what happens if this is the case - there are so many idols and advantages now it's not outside the realm of possibility. Is there an envelope somewhere that explains this like the FTC-tie envelope? 

• Love 1

Which player found new ways to get boned: Cirie or Bobby Jon? Because she's Cirie, she took it way better than I would have. I would've throttled Probst because no other producer would be that close to me. Cirie is awesome, and I won't hear anything different.

• Love 10
(edited)

Not looking good for Aubry here.  Guessing it'll be her or Tai. 

I feel like Probst wants to take a flying leap into Brad's arms and tell him how awesome he is and no one deserves this more than him.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

"Let's keep Brad!  What harm could he cause? We could always get him out at the next vote right?

Ok so he won immunity so we'll get him out next time.

Ok well not that time so next vote FOR SURE.

Woops maybe next time."

I HATE ALL OF YOU.  EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

Also fuck your tears jagoff.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

So Malcolm got voted out by another tribe and Cirie got voted out because she received no votes.  Way to go show.  

Yeah I knew there was a reason I was hating this season. 

• Love 4
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Which player found new ways to get boned: Cirie or Bobby Jon? Because she's Cirie, she took it way better than I would have. I would've throttled aprobst because no other producer would be that close to me. Cirie is awesome, and I won't hear anything different.

Right? Maybe if both of them whined like Stephanie about never winning and lovin' the game they'd not be screwed so much. 

(sigh). This is why we don't vote off ANDREA. 
Luckily, I am winning my pool. this should be indicative how predictive this show is now. 

• Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Aubry's the only left I'm rooting for.  But she's screwed.  I can't believe that they have a group this unlikable, and one of them is winning.

I remember how pissed off I was when Aubry didn't win (because the Michelle thing came so out of left field). I'm just so... ugh. I'm trying to think when i hated everyone in the finals. It was recent too. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, MostlyContent said:

If they had a brain, they'd all vote for Sarah.  So I guess that won't happen.  

I don't see how Tai survives another vote.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, enlightenedbum said:

Also shut the fuck up Probst.

I was standing outside watching through a window so obviously I couldn't hear Jeff give the play by play. I must admit it was enjoyable. My eyes could see what was happening. 

• Love 2

Brad is such a pompous jackass.  I'm going to keep saying it, sorry.

Troy knows they don't get final tribal speeches anymore, right?

Sarah sure seems confident in her alliance not to screw her over.

• Love 6
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Which players have five wins? I'm thinking Colby and Tom Westman, who would never be mentioned by name because Probst isn't fond of silver manes.

I want to say Colby, Tom, Kelly (Wigglesworth) and Kim? 

Sarah sure seems confident in her alliance not to screw her over.

I don't think they televise them. (which is stupid). but I think they do say them. 

"I need to make sure I can trust Tai." Well.... really?

(edited)

How many wins did Joe and Ozzy have?

Tai is a terrible liar.  Brad sounds like a scamming televangelist.  'Do you believe it Tai?  Tell me you believe it.'

So there's two votes left.  How much does Brad think he can control with Tai?

I hope Sarah gets screwed by Brad and Troy for voting with them.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
Just now, Daisy said:

I want to say Colby, Tom, Kelly (Wigglesworth) and Kim? 

I thought someone had done it recently, but I'm blanking.  Mike in Worlds Apart, maybe?  He had to win quite a few to get to the end.

I think they might but we don't see them. (I may be wrong.)

2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Which players have five wins? I'm thinking Colby and Tom Westman, who would never be mentioned by name because Probst isn't fond of silver manes.

Colby, Tom, Terry, Ozzy (original flavor), and Mike from Worlds Apart have five in a single season.

How many wins did Joe and Ozzy have?

man my Surivor-pedia is failing me. 
I know that Ozzy had oodles. 

Man. I would forfeit the money to give Brad an open face slap. 

• Love 2

Preach.  Can you just put a little heart next to all of your posts because I'm just going to love them all.  Especially when you things like that that make my heart go pitter patter.

Why does he think it's ok to talk to Tai like that?  That shows your true colors you douchenozzle.

• Love 3
Just now, mojoween said:

Preach.  Can you just put a little heart next to all of your posts because I'm just going to love them all.  Especially when you things like that that make my heart go pitter patter.

Why does he think it's ok to talk to Tai like that?  That shows your true colors you douchenozzle.

RIght? like. what the hell is that? if I gave this to Aubry, she'd be on it? 
Damnit, why did y'all vote out Andrea? I can't even with this doucecanoe.

• Love 1
(edited)

She was voted out Jeff!

I think they might but we don't see them. (I may be wrong.)

I thought Carolyn said she might have gotten more votes had she been able to give opening/closing statements, but maybe.  I wish they still did it, or showed it.

Aww, thanks!

Aubry's making good points.  Tai and Sarah both think they're part of that 3.  One of them is wrong.

I hate his TC looks.  He's sitting there like this is so beneath him.  How dare King Brad have to grace his presence and sit on a dirty tree stump with these pathetic peasants?

Troy thinks he can actually win?  He'd be the most invisible winner ever.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

If Sarah and Tai swung to Aubrey and they were the F3 and Sarah won (which I hate to say I think she would based on the edit) that be the second time Tai and Aubrey lost at an FTC together. Which... would be kind of interesting, maybe?  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Why did Tai save Aubrey only to vote her out now? Oh and here we go with asshole Brad bullying Tai again! Grrr! 

Again because he's a dumbass! 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, BryroseA said:

That was FUCKED. UP. 

NO ONE VOTED FOR HER!. How can you send someone home with NO VOTES????

What the actual EFF, show. 

Draw rocks people go home who people never voted for too.

• Love 4