Type keyword(s) to search

Live Chat: S34.14: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished / Reunion

• Start Topic

I hope Sarah gets screwed.  I hope Tai gets screwed.  Brad winning would be a finishing touch on a miserable season.  I hope Troy gets zero votes and everyone laughs at him if he makes the final 3 because he thought he could win.

We the viewers are the ones that are getting screwed, though.

• Love 5

Bye Aubrey. 
Tai. you moron. 

1 minute ago, Artsda said:

Draw rocks people go home who people never voted for too.

but they choose to take that chance. 
Cirie didn't choose to be idol'ed out. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

Oh, puh-leeze, Troyzan.  You're not close to Culpepper?  There are comments I could make regarding that but they'd be rude.

Right?  At least Debbie could arrogantly state that there was a six.  No one's an idiot.

(edited)

Who is left to root for?  Brad's an ass, Troy'z been a semi invisible Brad minion that's almost equally arrogant.  Tai is pathetic in a sad way, and Sarah's pretty arrogant herself.  

I'm watching, but someone is getting screwed at the final 4.  I hope it's Brad or Troy.  God forbid if they both make the final 3, I hope I can watch them lose and be berated by the jury (although Debbie will probably throw puppy dog eyes at Brad and remind him how awesome he is and how Monica is lucky to have such an awesome husband).

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

So Malcolm got voted out by another tribe and Cirie got voted out because she received no votes.  Way to go show.  

In fairness, the show can't be blamed for Tai holding on to both of his for as long as he did, or Troyzan for holding on to his.  No way they could've known that would happen.

But yeah, it's time to tweak some things next season, just in case it happens again.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

i wish i could.honestly. 

Same here.  sad thing is, I have two 500-word essays due tomorrow night that I need to be working on now, and yet somehow I can't drag myself away from this trainwreck.

• Love 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Who is left to root for?  Brad's an ass, Troy'z been a semi invisible Brad minion that's almost equally arrogant.  Tai is pathetic in a sad way, and Sarah's pretty arrogant herself.  

for Pool Purposes: Sarah. that's who i picked to win. 
for my Sanity. Sarah. I can't believe I was bamboozled by Brad's early edit. I feel so diry and ashamed. 

(gamewise though. I'd say Sarah regardless even though i hate her too. Brad didn't really "do" things" post merge as sarah did.going through my head, unless they bounce Sarah early, - Brad gets Debbie and Sierra's vote. everyone else would be up for grabs, and I know that Cirie would vote game play). 

• Love 1
Just now, enlightenedbum said:

It's funny that as much as I adore Andrea I think two of her three seasons are among my five least favorite now.

I haven't seen her first one, but I know who won...which come to think of it, may be why I haven't seen it.  But based on her other two seasons, I agree with this statement.

Another challenge?  Why can't we see the aftermath of the votes at camp.  This show really needs to fix their editing.

This is why having 20 people sucks. 
16 people. 
focus on camp. 
this isn't just about the challenges. 

Oh. look. a Puzzle. 
this is the final immunity? Seriously? 

Please show can't we have some form of mental/endurance. please? 

• Love 2
Just now, wallflower75 said:

Same here.  sad thing is, I have two 500-word essays due tomorrow night that I need to be working on now, and yet somehow I can't drag myself away from this trainwreck.

My daughter is trying to take an online math test and watch. She has until midnight but gets a second try if first goes poorly and I'm sure it will lol! 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, enlightenedbum said:

It's funny that as much as I adore Andrea I think two of her three seasons are among my five least favorite now.

I was thinking that the other day.  She has the distinction of being a part of 3 of the worst seasons ever.  Maybe it's her lol

I was thinking that the other day.  She has the distinction of being a part of 3 of the worst seasons ever.  Maybe it's her lol

Rob's season. 
This season...
which is the other one?  is it the one where Cochran won?

Two people who have no game. One douchy immunity beast. And a strangely unlikable Officer Sarah. 

For a season with such a strong start, this sure is a shitty final four. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Aw, I can't think that.  Bad as Caramoan was, my favorite moment was her following Malcolm around everywhere to keep him from looking for an idol.

• Love 1

If this is a Brad/Troy/Tai final 3, I'll come back at 1030 to see whose sitting next to Probst and watch whatever stupid theme they are hyping for next season.  Has to be better than this one.

1 minute ago, wallflower75 said:

Aw, I can't think that.  Bad as Caramoan was, my favorite moment was her following Malcolm around everywhere to keep him from looking for an idol.

Other than Hantz's psychotic nephew's breakdown, I don't remember Caramoan sucking that much.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, mojoween said:

Christ if Brad wins I will put a fist through my TV.

Aubry is a doll.  At least Tai and Sarah know how to spell her freaking name.

Hope that didn't hurt.

I wanted to do that just because of Troy congratulating him on dragging him to the final 3.

• Love 3

Fuuuuuuuuuck you, Brad Culpepper, with your shitty way of treating people. What would Monica do? I hope she wouldn't talk to people like you do, you colossal asshole. I hope he gets no votes. "It's good to be the king"? Fuck you, you're the king of shit.

• Love 8

Caramoan has Malcolm's nearly-great-but-ultimately-not idol play with Reynold and Eddie. And that's it. Of Andreas three seasons, RI is my most favourite, which... yeesh. That might be the reason I've never understood her as a favourite. 

UGH BRAD. I'd suggest drinking every time he says 'Monica' at FTC but you'd end up in hospital. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, enlightenedbum said:

Other than Hantz's psychotic nephew's breakdown, I don't remember Caramoan sucking that much.

...and Cochran winning...and the ugliness between Dawn and the girl whose name I don't remember now about the teeth...and poor Erik having to be evac'd out...and Cochran winning...and Corinne being part of it...and Phillip...and oh yeah, Brandon Hantz's meltdown.  That's what I remember. 

• Love 1
Just now, enlightenedbum said:

How is Sarah not booted here?  Tai would get no votes, Troy will get no votes.

Because..........Brad would be a dumbass?   LOL!  

Brad might just have enough ego to think he'll win no matter what.  And who knows?  He might!

• Love 1

So I guess in the middle of the game when Brad seemed somewhat likable it was the editing?  He is much more tolerable when he's an underdog. As soon as he feels like he has some power he resorts to being an asshole. 

• Love 7