Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E21: Where Are They Now? Joe W. and Pauline LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh damn Oh My. you nailed it. Yes, the force seams are strong with this one!

Those pants are from the planet Krypton.... indestructible, don't ya know. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I guess Joe will start a new Go Fund Me so they can move out. Nothing like getting married with no home or job. He's living in a fantasy land.

They must be in the Duggar/TLC plan. Get married and have a family with no visible means of income.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

I couldn't watch the remake anymore!!!!  The guy playing Johnny Castle doesn't make me want to jump his bones like Patrick Swayze did!

Joe looks decent. 

That was tonight??? Shit!

• Love 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, MrsClaus said:

Anyone think there is a whole lot more to Pauline's backstory than she was telling the therapist?  So much bs.  There needed to be hip waders passed out at the door.

I agree with you completely! Eating disorders don't just happen.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Uh oh, shot of the scale then cut to commercial. Not a good sign. Pauline doesn't look like she lost any weight. 

I'd love to hear that she lost 300 pounds because her son walked out.

• Love 5

They are both so selfish!  Joe's mother did everything for him, and he simply walked away from her.  Sarah's mother is housing Sarah and her daughter, and Sarah is complaining?

Grrrrr.

• Love 9

I couldn't watch the remake anymore!!!!  The guy playing Johnny Castle doesn't make me want to jump his bones like Patrick Swayze did!

Joe looks decent. 

I didn't watch. Some things just shouldn't be messed with. 

• Love 8

Joe looks decent. 

Thanks for the update.  The original Dirty Dancing is one of my favorite movies & I have watched it like a zillion times.

• Love 4

Oh Joe, Joe, Joe. We are halfway through this show and you still don't have a job. Get your priorities straight. Job first - THEN the wedding. It looks as though Sarah is not getting along with her mom, but if I were her mom, I would be pissed that Joe is living with me all that time and has no job. I wouldn't want Sarah to marry him.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I guess Joe will start a new Go Fund Me so they can move out. Nothing like getting married with no home or job. He's living in a fantasy land.

Well, the way he was acting about his mom, not understanding that she was asking him for help to get to the wedding (how did she get to the rehearsal dinner?) I was thinking about starting a Go Fuck You page for him!

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

Mom watching Joes rehearsal: "Her fiancé is crying."

me: "that's a man"

mom: "that boy's not right."

Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jooleeeeeene........

• Love 6
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Well, the way he was acting about his mom, not understanding that she was asking him for help to get to the wedding (how did she get to the rehearsal dinner?) I was thinking about starting a Go Fuck You page for him!

??????????????????????????????????

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

How do these people live with no jobs.  

Joe lives with Sarah and her mother.  I'm surprised her mother went for that.  Letting a total stranger move into her house.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, WhitneyWhit said:

See, my husband and I did it all wrong, we had jobs and a home before we got married.

Let that be a lesson to you!  Everyone knows you start with a GoFundMe page!  :)

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Joe is a man that doesn't read cues very well. His mom was trying to say without flat out saying that she would like him to help her and he's all, bummer you can't come mom, K thanks Bye!!

I wonder what his new in-laws think of him? You are right he doesn't read cues well. I am skeptical about his marriage lasting once the television "fame" and TLC money runs out.

• Love 7

What happened at the wedding rehearsal when Sarah burst into tears? Sorry, but I was too busy reading all of the hilarious posts here and posting also.

Her mother was being a bitch apparently. 

• Love 2

What happened at the wedding rehearsal when Sarah burst into tears?

Something about her mother being controlling about the wedding and Joe was going to put his foot down. This from a man who lives with the in-laws and they probably pay for everything.

• Love 7

Why can't these people have their appointment with Dr. Now alone.  Usually it is like a bus station in there.  Why does Pauline's son need to be in the room?  In one episode of someone, the father, mother, kid and neighbor were all in the room with the doc.  

• Love 8