Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Alex wonders why Paul keeps pushing for Mark to go up but says she's afraid that if they leave the nominations the same, Paul might pull some crap to get Jessica evicted to keep Alex in check.

7 minutes ago, zorak said:

Alex wonders why Paul keeps pushing for Mark to go up but says she's afraid that if they leave the nominations the same, Paul might pull some crap to get Jessica evicted to keep Alex in check.

She's not wrong, but she's not right, either.  I think the majority are jonesing for Dominique to go now after the talk show debacle.

• Love 2
(edited)

Just put Mark up, for crying out loud.  Dom would get all the votes and we get to see Mark lose his shit.  Maximum chaos for this situation.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

Aw, nice montage of Kevin and Ramses on the show.

Oh crap, they're bringing up Raven's disease now. She was accurate about some of it, but , , , This clip could be good or bad for her - could garner her sympathy or could get people who have the disease calling her on her bull. On the other hand, what's interesting is that they showed Christmas coming back to the house right afterwards. Aw, Dom is the first one to give Christmas a hug, then Mark. Oh, Ramses is there, too, to offer false sympathy and make sure Christmas's injury doesn't overshadow her illness. This must be illness/injury week.

• Love 1

I'm just waiting to see how fast this info will reach Mark's ears.  Jason and Alex are telling Jess they're going to pull her down and put Mark up.  I'm also curious to see how Jason's relationship with Mark is affected if he does use the veto since he told Mark more than once that he was not going to use it.

• Love 2
(edited)

I would love 2 see Mark and Josh gone!! Mark is a scared pushover and Josh is whiney, he really annoys me. Lol

Edited by Yolo
  • Love 2
(edited)

Alex just said Paul thinks they are falling into line and she wants him to think that.

Why do people keep insisting she is under his mist? She deliberately positioned herself to appear she's on Team Paul to buy her and Jason time and goodwill. And dwindle the numbers of the other side. 

She's accomplished all of that

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 6

Hysterical listening to Alex teach Jason the dynmaics of the house, what to say and what NOT to say.  Who to trust etc.  He listened and repeated after her but he will forget!  

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Alex just said Paul thinks they are falling into line and she wants him to think that.

Why do people keep insisting she is under his mist? She deliberately positioned herself to appear she's on Team Paul to buy and Jason time and goodwill. And dwindle their numbers

She's accomplished all of that

I'm impressed.  She even had me going over the last few days.  I thought she'd fully become a toady to Paul, but she really did do a good job of even making me believe that!  So she really is maintaining her position of not trusting him!  Impressive, Ms. Ow!

• Love 5

Hysterical listening to Alex teach Jason the dynmaics of the house, what to say and what NOT to say.  Who to trust etc.  He listened and repeated after her but he will forget!  

Alex told him not to trust Kevin, tell him nothing!  

And just now Kevin is talking total sense to Jason but he cannot respond because he has orders!  Too funny. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

I'm impressed.  She even had me going over the last few days.  I thought she'd fully become a toady to Paul, but she really did do a good job of even making me believe that!  So she really is maintaining her position of not trusting him!  Impressive, Ms. Ow!

She is good.  The one thing she doesn't have down is who should go next (after thurs), she wants Jessica out because she doesn't like her.  That is not clear thinking.  And she likes Raven and believes her because she swore on her rosary. 

Ramses is fuck head.  Useless.  He lies for the sake of lying, he thinks that is cute and smart.  He has no impact on the game and he thinks he is cagey.  Jessica just caught him in a whopper.  

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Aw, nice montage of Kevin and Ramses on the show.

Oh crap, they're bringing up Raven's disease now. She was accurate about some of it, but , , , This clip could be good or bad for her - could garner her sympathy or could get people who have the disease calling her on her bull. On the other hand, what's interesting is that they showed Christmas coming back to the house right afterwards. Aw, Dom is the first one to give Christmas a hug, then Mark. Oh, Ramses is there, too, to offer false sympathy and make sure Christmas's injury doesn't overshadow her illness. This must be illness/injury week.

Yeah, we fellow sufferers are 110% calling BS! Well, the two of us on this forum have been doing it, along with our savvy friends. Promise you that the general viewing public sufferers will come with their outrage now!

No joke, Raven's physicians will not take her false claims lightly and will certainly not appreciate her misrepresentations at all! The Gastroparesis community is relatively small and it will get back to them, even if they aren't viewers themselves i.e. staff members, OR staff, Medtronic reps, etc. 

What a miserable piece, for reasons OTHER than Gastroparesis, of crap she is and I need her off this show ASAP because she makes my blood pressure go sky damn high! 

• Love 5
(edited)

Interesting that Alex is telling America/the DR that she's 100% with Paul. I think in actuality she has no idea what's she's really doing and changes her mind multiple times per day.

Dom: I would put up Paul and Elena. Somebody is going to take somebody off. Know who I replace? Raven.

Dom for Battle Back winner imo!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8
30 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Interesting that Alex is telling America/the DR that she's 100% with Paul. I think in actuality she has no idea what's she's really doing and changes her mind multiple times per day.

Dom: I would put up Paul and Elena. Somebody is going to take somebody off. Know who I replace? Raven.

Dom for Battle Back winner imo!

When that was taped she was with Paul.  She opened her eyes yesterday or maybe tot day before.  A recent dawning. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Paul is.not a snake, he is playing this game well. Raven is a snake.  Matt knows this. 

Nah, Paul is a total snake. Being a snake has nothing to do with playing well or not. He's lying to every single person, he slithers into every important convo, he's a snake. And is more and more ruining the season for me, at least the TV show. He's their Boston Rob and is going to be forced down my throat, and it sucks. 

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Nah, Paul is a total snake. Being a snake has nothing to do with playing well or not. He's lying to every single person, he slithers into every important convo, he's a snake. And is more and more ruining the season for me, at least the TV show. He's their Boston Rob and is going to be forced down my throat, and it sucks. 

I only watch the premier and finales of Big Brother episodes. I read summaries or watch clips if I hear a show was good. Other wsie, they are too far behind and too edited to be bothered with

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

I only watch the premier and finales of Big Brother episodes. I read summaries or watch clips if I hear a show was good. Other wsie, they are too far behind and too edited to be bothered with

I have been saying that the episodes are a waste of time and total filler. I am not interested in the journey. The finale is all that really matters to me. How they get there is a crap shoot. 

If Alex took Paul to the end I think she'd win. I think that Paul thinks he'll win if he gets to the end this time but I don't think they'll give it to him. Of course, that's a long way to go. I don't like Alex working with him but if it makes her happy.........Everthing could change next week depending who returns. Cody said he would work with Paul, too. If Dominique gets evicted and returns she might go after Paul. Interesting times ahead.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

If Alex took Paul to the end I think she'd win. I think that Paul thinks he'll win if he gets to the end this time but I don't think they'll give it to him. Of course, that's a long way to go. I don't like Alex working with him but if it makes her happy.........Everthing could change next week depending who returns. Cody said he would work with Paul, too. If Dominique gets evicted and returns she might go after Paul. Interesting times ahead.

I don't think she works with him because it makes her happy, I think it is because it furthers her own agenda. 

• Love 2

I really only watch the show if there's missing information from the feeds that I want to know (such as the logistics of Ramses' curse). Otherwise, I don't fit the episode into my daily schedule if I have other things that I'm doing. If I'm not busy, I'll watch. But if I happen to miss the episode, I might skim the episode online afterwards.

I haven't turned on the feeds once today because I haven't read about anything interesting happening. I guess that'll be for tomorrow's veto ceremony.

• Love 2

The feeds may be interesting after the veto ceremony.  I FFed to see what and how much they showed Raven talking about her condition.  I don't watch the shows either unless I read something here that compels me.  

Well, Dominique said some time ago that she's got a speech prepared about Paul that she was going to give at the Veto Ceremony.  But she's decided to save it for eviction night because she knows that the show can edit her speech during the Veto Ceremony.  Smart.  With her being live, the editors can't save or protect Paul when she gives the speech.

Oh, and to ridicule and possibly intimidate Dominique at the Veto Ceremony, Paul said he intends to dress up as a snake and wear blackface: 

Just now, Machiabelly said:

There is no way in hell CBS will allow someone in blackface on air.

Has anyone he talked to about this plan tell him offensive it is?

Ramses, Christmas, and Elena all tried to talk him out of it, but Mark goaded him on to go through with it.

• Love 3
On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 1:29 AM, wings707 said:

She is not.  @HahYallDoin, please step forward again, and educate those who have missed your posts.  She has this condition and has been clear that Raven is grossly misrepresenting the disease.  It is a bear to live with but Raven is not telling the truth.  She is not dying  Her "pace maker" (a gastric stimulator really)  is not for her heart and it does not expire.  There is more.  

That appears to be a condescending response there (Granted it is hard to tell just by text), telling me I need to be “educated” by another poster just because you think I have a different opinion than you. Especially seeing how I said I do not think she is anywhere near as bad as she says she is. 

I just had the thought of Frankie pop up in my head and how we used to joke around about her on TWOP.  Much the way people are joking about Raven on here.  I was not trying to call anyone out about making comments or anything. 

In fact, Callaphera has been one of Raven’s most vocal critics and I often heart Callaphera’s comments about Raven because they are funny.

Technically we are all dying the minute we are born so, she is not wrong about that part. 

Do I think she is using a “dying girl” strategy?  Yes I do, if it is as serious as she claims it to be, then I highly doubt she would be allowed to be on the show.  Okay sorry to take this off topic…

8 hours ago, zorak said:

Mark called out Paul and the others for saying "cunt" so much.  He called it unacceptable.

8 hours ago, zorak said:

Mark seemed to think so.  I guess someone on the other side of the yard said it.  Then Mark told Elena that it was bad how much the people in the house use the c word.  Elena was like, "Cunt?".  Then Mark made his comment to the others about them saying it so much.  Paul said that he was glad other people were using it because then maybe people on the outside wouldn't be so uptight about the use of the word.  Then Paul went into his whole spiel about how he has so many friends from the UK and Australia who use the word so much because it's part of their culture.  Mark responded by saying that the difference is we are not in the UK or Australia.

I agree with Mark that is such a nasty word to use.  It is one of the few words I have stricken from the plethora of profane words that I use.

That being said, after reading your first post I immediately thought that Paul must think he is from Australia or England because it is commonplace over there.  I actually hardly ever heard it used much here.

4 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Does that mean he will come back two more times before he is handed the victory?  If he does come back four times they better have the awesome Special Agent Phillip Sheppard playing with him.

2 hours ago, Star Aristille said:

Well, Dominique said some time ago that she's got a speech prepared about Paul that she was going to give at the Veto Ceremony.  But she's decided to save it for eviction night because she knows that the show can edit her speech during the Veto Ceremony.  Smart.  With her being live, the editors can't save or protect Paul when she gives the speech.

Oh, and to ridicule and possibly intimidate Dominique at the Veto Ceremony, Paul said he intends to dress up as a snake and wear blackface: 

Blackface?  What is he Al Jolson?  He cannot be moronic enough to think that is funny or something he can do without there being a huge amount of backlash heading his way.

Does Dom want her Paul snake comments to air on the evection show because she wants the audience to hear her call him that?  Because that is the only way her statement would make sense.  I mean she could call him a snake at the Veto Ceremony and the rest of the houseguests would be right there.

• Love 6

I have noticed that the houseguests use "Us" and "Them" to everyone without much distinction of who is made up of "us" and  "them" . The only sure thing about these pronouns during the specific conversation is that "Us" include the participants. "Them" could be anyone 

It is not a bad strategy. They are blurring out the lines making it an interesting season 

• Love 1

It is ironic that Kevin and Christmas are using the certainty of votes as an argument to Jason to not use the veto. When they are the reason Alex is not taking any chances with the votes. Think before you throw a hunky vote, hmm

The lack of self-awareness among this crew is mind blowing 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

It is ironic that Kevin and Christmas are using the certainty of votes as an argument to Jason to not use the veto. When they are the reason Alex is not taking any chances with the votes. Think before you throw a hunky vote, hmm

The lack of self-awareness among this crew is mind blowing 

Christmas never wanted the Veto to be used in the first place and said something to change Kevin's mind about it.  I wonder what it was?

Either way, Kevin's trying to talk Jason out of using it.

15 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

Christmas never wanted the Veto to be used in the first place and said something to change Kevin's mind about it.  I wonder what it was?

Either way, Kevin's trying to talk Jason out of using it.

Well, then next time they should think before throwing pinky votes. 

• Love 1

Well, Jason is now back to not using the Veto, thanks to Kevin talking to him, and then Mark and Elena double-teaming him.

Mark and Elena let Paul know about this, and he is fuming over it.

Looks like it could be bye-bye, Dominique, unless Mark, Elena, Matt, and Raven want her to stay, in which case Jessica will be gone come this Thursday.

25 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

I don't believe that until I hear Jason confirm with Alex

He just told her he isn't using it.  She's fine with it.

Jason also told Mark that the plan was for him to go up, but he wanted to use the Veto so Raven would go up and Dominique would be more than guaranteed to go.  Mark wasn't happy, but he's calm now that he knows that the chances are better that Dominique will stay if the nominations remain locked in.

19 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well, she does also have that 'rare nerve disease that only her and one other person have' so. 

@CallapheraCALLAPHECALLAPHERAC. <<ignore. Weird kindle glitch.

Well, once again she is wrong. Grifteritis isn't that rare.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

I think if it's obviously part of a costume he may get away with it, part of his snake costume , not pretending to be a black person. 

Sometimes I can be soooo dense. I woke up this morning and realized the significance of the costume and the blackface. (head slap ) Doh!

6 hours ago, BK1978 said:

That appears to be a condescending response there (Granted it is hard to tell just by text), telling me I need to be “educated” by another poster just because you think I have a different opinion than you. Especially seeing how I said I do not think she is anywhere near as bad as she says she is. 

I just had the thought of Frankie pop up in my head and how we used to joke around about her on TWOP.  Much the way people are joking about Raven on here.  I was not trying to call anyone out about making comments or anything. 

In fact, Callaphera has been one of Raven’s most vocal critics and I often heart Callaphera’s comments about Raven because they are funny.

Technically we are all dying the minute we are born so, she is not wrong about that part. 

Do I think she is using a “dying girl” strategy?  Yes I do, if it is as serious as she claims it to be, then I highly doubt she would be allowed to be on the show.  Okay sorry to take this off topic…

ACK!   I am sorry if my wording appeared to be condescending, certainly not my intent!  

• Love 3
(edited)

Jason was squirrelly on what to do with the veto yesterday, changing his mind on a minute to minute bases (no exaggeration).  If they stay the same Jessica will get 2 votes from Mark and Elena, if Mark goes up it will be all voting for her to go.  It makes no difference so all the hand ringing is for naught.  

Jessica is a valuable free agent and an opportunity lost for Alex and Jason if she is not taken down.   Alex does not like her so does not see the value in courting her. 

I want to see Mark lose his shit when OTB.  We deserve* that. 

* note proper use of the word deserve. ;^)  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Reddit comments on Paul's "blackface." 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/6nqj45/about_pauls_black_masksnake_costume_situation_the/

I listened to the clip and did not hear anything to imply Paul was using a piece of someone's tights to do an Al Jolsen blackface moment.  He called it a mask, a black mast.  If someone can lead me to a clip of him actually saying he chose black for his face mask on purpose to do "blackface"  please guide me to it.  Thanks. 

The DR might tell him not to use the mask because of how it may be interpreted, knowing fully that is already in progress. 

• Love 1