Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

How did I miss that Mark and Elena had sex? Have Matt and Raven kissed yet? Also, I hate myself that I'm asking these questions. Showmances have ruined this game.

What??? Did someone say that?

(edited)

This afternoon. Under the sheets. The feeds were on it for a bit and then cut elsewhere. 

I kinda wish I could have seen the Big Finish. I'm not a perv like that but has anyone else noticed that when Elena and Mark kiss, she gets the weirdest, almost disappointed? vaguely disgusted? look. It could just be Resting Bitch Face but it cracks me up every time. So I can only imagine what it would look like after sex and it would be interesting to know whether the real thing matches the image in my head.

I just admitted to that.

ETA: I should add, I didn't see it myself. I just read on reddit or Sucks about it. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7

I know that Jessica and Cody have had sex in the house and everyone in the house knows it.  I haven't heard anything about Elena and Mark doing the deed.  In fact, yesterday Paul was telling Matt, Raven, Elena, and Mark that his advice was to avoid sex while in the BB house.  He was telling them how even if they think they're being sneaky, it will be all over the internet.  Then they told him that Jessica and Cody had already had sex in the house, which Paul had not known.  I didn't get the sense that the other 2 couples had done it, but maybe I missed something.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

This afternoon. Under the sheets. The feeds were on it for a bit and then cut elsewhere. 

Oh God!  I saw them in bed earlier but it didn't look like a whole lot was happening under the covers at the time.  Was it really obvious?  I saw what looked like slight movement under the covers and I thought maybe there was something going on but not necessarily full on sex.

Yeah he told Dom after they had sex.

What was hilarious was all the guys trying to work out and giving up after seeing Cody in a frog suit be so much stronger.

• Love 2

Ha ha ha. Cody and Jessica playing chess, he wins, she says, jovially, I hate checkers!  Camera zooms in to  board showing the chess pieces.  

Alex's hair is bleached to oblivion. Just cut it off, it was a bad idea.  Accept defeat. 

I want to root for Jessica to win HOH too but I'm worried she'll use it to get in with the majority. Which might not be a bad thing if it'll buy her more time until her machine wins the buy back.

If she does use her HOH to negotiate her way back into her original alliance, she will put up Alex and Josh or Ramses. 

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Ha ha ha. Cody and Jessica playing chess, he wins, she says, jovially, I hate checkers!  Camera zooms in to  board showing the chess pieces.  

I think Mark called it checkers, too when he was talking to Kevin about playing with him.  He also asked Elena what SOS meant right after she said it to Ramses about her broken cup.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, MissBluxom said:

I thank you very much. You just have no idea how afraid I was that a bunch of people would jump on my head and kick the crap out of me for making that post. But I was just at my wit's end listening to Raven.

Don't worry about it, dear.  However bad you feel you may be coming across, rest assured many of us here are much much more evil than you.  ;>

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Dominique and Mark are talking one on one. about his relationship with Elena.  I really think that Mark's best bet is to get away from both of them.

If by "get away" you mean "run in the other direction like you're being chased by the hounds of Hell", then I'm right there with you.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

I want to root for Jessica to win HOH too but I'm worried she'll use it to get in with the majority. Which might not be a bad thing if it'll buy her more time until her machine wins the buy back. 

She said earlier she'd put up Christmas and one of the other girls. But then replace with Paul. However Paul's still safe so she won't be able to do that this week. 

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

They were playing checkers with the chess pieces. lol

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, Artsda said:

She said earlier she'd put up Christmas and one of the other girls. But then replace with Paul. However Paul's still safe so she won't be able to do that this week. 

They were playing checkers with the chess pieces. lol

Well at least someone in the house besides Cody clearly, is willing to put up Paul. 

5 hours ago, Michichick said:

Christmas and Paul both have an enormous amount of ugly tattoos. Just something I'm noting as I watch their conversation right now.

Elena has seemed exhausted all day. Is there something wrong with her? She just seems like she's incredibly low energy.

I hate Cody but would be in favor of him winning the battle back just so someone would be willing to go after Paul. Too bad Cody has zero social game. I haven't seen him interact with anyone except Jessica in ages.

I think Christmas is really hot, but you are right those tattoos have to go.

4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

How did I miss that Mark and Elena had sex? Have Matt and Raven kissed yet? Also, I hate myself that I'm asking these questions. Showmances have ruined this game.

You know it is funny how back in BB4 the show made a big deal out of the first people having sex on the show (Was it Dave and Amanda?).  Now I cannot even remember if they show it when people are having sex.  Or maybe it is because I just do not care and do not pay attention when those types of segments air.  

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

You know it is funny how back in BB4 the show made a big deal out of the first people having sex on the show (Was it Dave and Amanda?).  Now I cannot even remember if they show it when people are having sex.  Or maybe it is because I just do not care and do not pay attention when those types of segments air.  

They showed snippets of Boogie and Erika going at it in All-Stars, and other snippets of Ollie and April having sex in BB10.  But those are the only ones I remember.

Alex is finally believing Ramses and is sketchy over Kevin. Ramses almost has her confivinced he's being scumbagged by Kevin and they need numbers so they should try to bring Jessica in.

She was already telling Jason earlier Kevin is not trustworthy so Ramses' picked the perfect time to aggressively defend himself 

The working with Jess part would need a little work though.

• Love 3

I don't get the feeds but watch BBAD religiously, and know it's time for intervention when I start dreaming about these mooks. Last night I had one in which Paul tracked me down in an airport and fucking proposed. As in marriage. FUUUUCK ME! I think my traitorous subconscious was about to say yes when I woke up in a cold sweat and nauseous stomach.

And yet I still watch... Earlier tonight, Christmas explained, I think to Jason (figures), an easy way to convert from military time: "just minus two, and drop the one." You mean, this is easier than subtracting fucking twelve? Please tell me they're kidding.

Definitely ready for the herd of these apparently useless and boring-to-watch players to be thinned. Elena, Raven, Matt, and Dom - yaaaaawn.

Mark is at least interesting to watch as he struggles with his emotions. He was surprisingly testy about having people watch him play chess! And it's sort of fascinating to see him get played in different ways by the angel and devil on his hulk-ish shoulders.

Can't figure out if Kevin should want Ramses gone or not. On the one hand, Ramses is his best scapegoat, but I feel like at some point Ramses is a serious liability. Still liking Kevin a lot, especially since he's gone all old-man-sneaky.

Alex is also a keeper. So glad to see her coming up with nomination SCENARIOS, and questioning Kevin's true loyalties. ("Or maybe I've watched too many mob movies!" No, Alex, you're right on target, girl!)

Goddamn, do some of these girls wear a shit-ton of make-up. Elena - especially with her simulated-blow-job-pretend-I'm-checking-my-teeth-with-my-tongue-move - is beyond even blow-up doll levels. She's straight into the freak-out realm of Pink Floyd's The Wall scary flower-vagina animation.

Speaking of cartoons, seeing Cody in profile in the toad costume made me realize what a frighteningly terrific R. Crumb illustration he would make. #backhandedinsult

Shit, it's 5am and I'm seriously afraid to sleep for fear of what my twisted brain will come up with. I'd better find a clip from last year of Paul cleaning out his infected nose ring to decimate any unconscious perversions.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Elena - especially with her simulated-blow-job-pretend-I'm-checking-my-teeth-with-my-tongue-move - is beyond even blow-up doll levels.

LOL!  That was a coffee spitting wake-me-up.  Thanks!

• Love 3

Good morning, fellow feed watchers! It's a little early to turn on the feeds (it's 5:19 am Pacific time) so I'm just going to watch my own reality show out my living room window called Birdfeeder. Right now Squirrel has his head in the birdseed, wiggling his butt as he eats. Will Squirrel retain sole possession of the birdfeeder or will Rival Squirrel throw him off? Will Chipmunk be able to run up the pole and help himself? Will Baby Bird figure out how to master the fine art of birdfeeder eating instead of fluttering around trying to figure out what to do, then finally giving up and eating seed that's fallen on the ground.

Now I need to vote for Alex 10 times before I start work. Keeping my priorities here.

• Love 9
(edited)
16 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Alex is finally believing Ramses and is sketchy over Kevin. Ramses almost has her confivinced he's being scumbagged by Kevin and they need numbers so they should try to bring Jessica in.

It would be interesting to see a solid 4 alliance with Alex, Ramses, Jason and Jessica - especially since Alex probably could win HOH.  I wonder who would be first to crack from the 7-member alliance?  I'm kidding.  We all know it would be Paul.

Edited by zenithwit
  • Love 5

So, I read up on what I've missed and....yeah, Alex/Jason definitely dropped down on the list of Paul Targeters. Alex wants to get rid of Christmas so that Paul can take them to final 6. Like...seriously? Why would he take you people over his own alliance? Like....girl, you're naive to think that Paul actually wants to carry you two to final 6. 

Also, nice that Alex is finally catching on to Kevin. He's been way too aggressive, which has been his downfall, like I've thought.

In other news, Mark still doesn't like Christmas, as he was bitching about her last night. Paul also tried to tell Christmas several times that this game wasn't worth her injury, but she won't listen and just leave. I think she's too stubborn and I do think it's a pride thing for her. Leaving the game means that she's quitting, and remembering her history and knowing what she's done in her many years, I can totally understand why she won't...which is why production needs to take her out. It'll be much better for her, and then they can just promise her a spot in a future season. 

Also, apparently Paul and his Minions don't like that Christmas isn't going to blow up at Jessica on Thursday. Apparently, feeling empathetic is putting a target on her back. Yes, because someone not wanting to be a mean person is the wrong thing to do. Jessica's no angel and she certainly deserves a good chunk of the heat on her, but Christmas wanting to be nice to Jessica shows that she's more mature and knows that this is more than a game.  Or, Jessica's playing her and she's falling for it. Either way, I applaud Christmas for not falling into Paul's hands. She's not a total mindless minion like Elena, Mark, Matt, Raven, and Josh are. And now, apparently Alex and Jason.

Also, Paul apparently knows that there's only one more Den of Temptation. Mmmhmm, sure, Grodner's Pet. We know that you know.

• Love 6

Well, Rival Squirrel climbed to the top of the shepherd's crook (that holds my birdfeeder) and threatened Squirrel, who stood his ground and chomped away, ignoring the threats. Oh, here comes Rival Squirrel again! Maybe I should name them Cody and Paul. Rival Squirrel (Cody) is making victim noise at Squirrel as he slides down the pole in defeat. In the meantime Paul (Squirrel) is busy stuffing his face. He did not yell "Friendship!" at Rival Squirrel.

• Love 9

Thanks, @Lady Calypso.  Interesting Christmas is now under scrutiny by her own alliance.  I like this, having nothing to do with my opinion of her, it signals some new  action and that is good.   I missed Mark not liking Christmas.  She and Dom appear to be tight, could that have anything to do with this?   Jealousy in the triangle of infatuation?  Delicious.  

I doubt Kevin will be greatly effected by Alex, Jason and Ramses.  He is well liked by the majority.  This may be wishful thinking.  I like the guy.  

(edited)
1 hour ago, MV007 said:

I really like Alex and I really like that she's wise to Kevin.  But she's also still stuck on this Ramses is a rat thing and its a problem

You should read updates from last night 

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

You should updates from last night 

I get updated from Jokers, which is admittedly less detailed than previous years and the last thing I saw was 

"Alex leans forward to Lilly-Pad bound Jason Frog and says: But, Kevin just may be super paranoid... But, he is changing the way he's treating us. Like, we haven't changed the way we treat each other, maybe he's getting more comfortable but, he's being super aggressive with Ramses and he's kind of doing the same thing to me, but I haven't done anything...But I know why he's being aggressive with Ramses and that's because Kevin knows he's a rat..."

This tells me Alex still views Ramses as a rat.  Is that not the case?

Alex would put Ramses up on the block if she won HOH this week, he and Jess. She's stupid and thinks that she needs to do what Paul's side wants because she doesn't have the numbers. Not sure how she intends to get the numbers if she votes them all out, but that's her logic.  She doesn't trust Kevin or Ramses. 

She even is trying to convince Jason who is a huge target to Paul to get rid of who Paul wants. So basically Jason needs to put himself up or get rid of people who would vote to keep him. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Either Jason or Cody is up. They just skipped through the kitchen to the bathroom. Otherwise everyone else is sacked out.

Edited to add: It's Cody.

Edited by Lamb18

Catching up on twitter now.  Paul told Mark that Christmas is having empathy for Jessica.  So Paul is planting seeds that Christmas may be a problem?  I know he wants Ramses out before Jessica so this isn't about nominating Jessica next.   hmmm

5 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

I don't get the feeds but watch BBAD religiously, and know it's time for intervention when I start dreaming about these mooks. Last night I had one in which Paul tracked me down in an airport and fucking proposed. As in marriage. FUUUUCK ME! I think my traitorous subconscious was about to say yes when I woke up in a cold sweat and nauseous stomach.

And yet I still watch... Earlier tonight, Christmas explained, I think to Jason (figures), an easy way to convert from military time: "just minus two, and drop the one." You mean, this is easier than subtracting fucking twelve? Please tell me they're kidding.

Definitely ready for the herd of these apparently useless and boring-to-watch players to be thinned. Elena, Raven, Matt, and Dom - yaaaaawn.

Mark is at least interesting to watch as he struggles with his emotions. He was surprisingly testy about having people watch him play chess! And it's sort of fascinating to see him get played in different ways by the angel and devil on his hulk-ish shoulders.

Can't figure out if Kevin should want Ramses gone or not. On the one hand, Ramses is his best scapegoat, but I feel like at some point Ramses is a serious liability. Still liking Kevin a lot, especially since he's gone all old-man-sneaky.

Alex is also a keeper. So glad to see her coming up with nomination SCENARIOS, and questioning Kevin's true loyalties. ("Or maybe I've watched too many mob movies!" No, Alex, you're right on target, girl!)

Goddamn, do some of these girls wear a shit-ton of make-up. Elena - especially with her simulated-blow-job-pretend-I'm-checking-my-teeth-with-my-tongue-move - is beyond even blow-up doll levels. She's straight into the freak-out realm of Pink Floyd's The Wall scary flower-vagina animation.

Speaking of cartoons, seeing Cody in profile in the toad costume made me realize what a frighteningly terrific R. Crumb illustration he would make. #backhandedinsult

Shit, it's 5am and I'm seriously afraid to sleep for fear of what my twisted brain will come up with. I'd better find a clip from last year of Paul cleaning out his infected nose ring to decimate any unconscious perversions.

@Dewey Decimate - may I have your post's hand in marriage?  Maybe we can do a double ceremony - me/post and you/Paul.  :)

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I read up on what I've missed and....yeah, Alex/Jason definitely dropped down on the list of Paul Targeters. Alex wants to get rid of Christmas so that Paul can take them to final 6. Like...seriously? Why would he take you people over his own alliance? Like....girl, you're naive to think that Paul actually wants to carry you two to final 6. 

I think Alex's downfall may be letting loyalty blind her to good strategy.

Also, nice that Alex is finally catching on to Kevin. He's been way too aggressive, which has been his downfall, like I've thought.

I wish to hell someone would.  Much as I like Kevin for how well he's repping the OGR*, he is getting way too easy a ride.  Maybe we should start calling him Kevlar...?

* Old Guys Rule

In other news, Mark still doesn't like Christmas, as he was bitching about her last night. Paul also tried to tell Christmas several times that this game wasn't worth her injury, but she won't listen and just leave. I think she's too stubborn and I do think it's a pride thing for her. Leaving the game means that she's quitting, and remembering her history and knowing what she's done in her many years, I can totally understand why she won't...which is why production needs to take her out. It'll be much better for her, and then they can just promise her a spot in a future season. 

Still haven't decided how I feel about Mark, which is unusual for me at two weeks.  I think I like him on a personal level, as I was pleasantly surprised to find an unexpected philosophical bent and tendency for self-reflection in someone who initially was being sold to us as the standard-issue beefcake body builder.  Game-wise, though, I think the only indication of original strategic thought I've heard come out of Mark's head was when he talked Paul off the ledge about the Matt/Raven noms by pointing out such a vote would impinge upon two of their bloc's votes.  Mark's apparent need for approval eclipses whatever strategic thoughts or plans he might have on his own, as he rarely does more than echo those around him.  The kneejerk emotional responses don't help, either - although in some cases I wonder how genuine those really are.  And the whole Mark/Elena thing leaves me almost as cold as... well, Elena.

Also, apparently Paul and his Minions don't like that Christmas isn't going to blow up at Jessica on Thursday. Apparently, feeling empathetic is putting a target on her back. Yes, because someone not wanting to be a mean person is the wrong thing to do. Jessica's no angel and she certainly deserves a good chunk of the heat on her, but Christmas wanting to be nice to Jessica shows that she's more mature and knows that this is more than a game.  Or, Jessica's playing her and she's falling for it. Either way, I applaud Christmas for not falling into Paul's hands. She's not a total mindless minion like Elena, Mark, Matt, Raven, and Josh are. And now, apparently Alex and Jason.

I am not now - nor ever have been - a fan of the shun strategy.  In fact, I despise it -and anybody who espouses it.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

If she does use her HOH to negotiate her way back into her original alliance, she will put up Alex and Josh or Ramses. 

So what you're saying is there is literally no hope that any of the big group will be targeted no week. Sigh. I mean I knew this, but I was holding onto some hope.

6 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

I'm so sorry! Everything will be OK, it was just a dream!

1 hour ago, MV007 said:

I really like Alex and I really like that she's wise to Kevin.  But she's also still stuck on this Ramses is a rat thing and its a problem

I want to like Alex and she often has the right idea, but then she loses me. I miss having players to wholeheartedly root for.

22 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Alex would put Ramses up on the block if she won HOH this week, he and Jess. She's stupid and thinks that she needs to do what Paul's side wants because she doesn't have the numbers. Not sure how she intends to get the numbers if she votes them all out, but that's her logic.  She doesn't trust Kevin or Ramses. 

17 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

What the outsiders need to realize is that sometimes winning and putting up the main alliance causes the fracture you need to survive. 

See, this is why the big group of pretty people will continue to skate through and why the big alliance in BB16 continued to skate through. The outsiders refuse to see that they need to work together and that they need to actually go after the big alliance. Biding your time seems like a good idea, but all that does is make sure your time will never come because everyone that could help you will be gone.

7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Paul told Mark that Christmas is having empathy for Jessica.  So Paul is planting seeds that Christmas may be a problem?  I know he wants Ramses out before Jessica so this isn't about nominating Jessica next.   hmmm

Honestly Paul has been subtlely putting a target on Christmas for a few days now. Christmas needs to wise the fuck up about Paul tbh. She is someone who might actually have a shot at taking him on, but she's just one of his blind followers and I see little chance of that changing.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Still haven't decided how I feel about Mark, which is unusual for me at two weeks.  I think I like him on a personal level, as I was pleasantly surprised to find an unexpected philosophical bent and tendency for self-reflection in someone who initially was being sold to us as the standard-issue beefcake body builder.

He may be a tad over the line with his self reflection, for this game.  He bounces his thoughts and insecurities off of Dom on a regular basis.  Much of the time it is a mixed babble but Dom has an agenda embedded in her council.  

• Love 3
(edited)

Look at Bridgette's basil plant now!

DEQsr_ZHVo_AENKJ3.jpg

To make this post on topic lol: This is why I keep coming back around on Kevin and why I can't bring myself to like Jason.

And another reason to hate Jason:

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7

Birdfeeder reality show update: Oh oh, Paul and Cody skirmish at the birdfeeder!! Paul won. He looked in the window at me and yelled "Fill up this birdfeeder!" in squirrel language. I yelled back, "Stop being such a pig and save some birdseed for the birds!" He responded, "F*** you! No friendship here!"

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Honestly Paul has been subtlely putting a target on Christmas for a few days now. Christmas needs to wise the fuck up about Paul tbh. She is someone who might actually have a shot at taking him on, but she's just one of his blind followers and I see little chance of that changing.

I don't see her doing this.  Though she has not said it, she probably thinks she can beat him in the end and she is powerless to win physical comps and he is her ticket for longevity. 

(edited)
39 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I want to like Alex and she often has the right idea, but then she loses me. I miss having players to wholeheartedly root for.

Every time I see a ray of sunshine in my view of Alex's game, she immediately says or does something which snatches defeat from the jaws of victory.  So I'm not holding my breath.

IMHO one thing Cody's HoH reign did do - rather spectacularly, I thought- was illustrate the pecking order in the original Big Alliance:

1. The Couples: Cody/Jessica, Mark/Elena, and Matt/Raven.  The alliance's original Inner Circle.
  2. The Outliers: Dominique and (variably) Kevin.  Not part of the IC, but considered relatively stable because they don't appear to be stirring up any shit (not in the surface, anyway).
  3. The Agitators: Paul and Christmas.  Considered the most unreliable - and most expendable.

At present Cody (and Jessica by association) have been expelled from the alliance due to Cody's replacement nom betrayal  - most interestingly not because of the actual nom action, but because Cody didn't discuss it with the rest of the alliance first.  Nobody in the Couples or the Outliers had a super major problem with the actual noms, they just didn't like being surprised by them - especially when Paul's Amulet of Covered Assdom dickpunched the play.

Christmas' inability to see this is the biggest problem I have with her game.  The Couples' and Outliers'votes to keep her and evict Jillian were cast purely as alliance loyalty votes, not personal loyalty.  Christmas persists in misinterpreting  those votes as reflecting personal loyalty to herself, though, and this continues to skew her game out of accordance with reality.  Christmas is playing based on relationships which do not exist - and unless she wises up doubleplusquick, such play cannot fail to bite her in the ass.

Edited by Nashville
Spelling
  • Love 7
44 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't know if she's just another blind follower. Does she follow him and ultimately trust him? Yes, of course. But I've seen her question Paul's choices several times and has directly chosen not to always follow what he says. I think that's her downfall. Paul recognizes her as smarter than he thought and he doesn't want an ally challenging him or his choices, hence why he's already planting seeds to get rid of her. He knows that keeping the weaker minions, such as Matt, Raven, Mark and Elena, will ensure that he gets farther. Also why he might be trying to keep Jessica longer than most. He knows people despise her and that ensures higher chances of him winning or getting farther. 

48 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Still haven't decided how I feel about Mark, which is unusual for me at two weeks.  I think I like him on a personal level, as I was pleasantly surprised to find an unexpected philosophical bent and tendency for self-reflection in someone who initially was being sold to us as the standard-issue beefcake body builder.  Game-wise, though, I think the only indication of original strategic thought I've heard come out of Mark's head was when he talked Paul off the ledge about the Matt/Raven noms by pointing out such a vote would impinge upon two of their bloc's votes.  Mark's apparent need for approval eclipses whatever strategic thoughts or plans he might have on his own, as he rarely does more than echo those around him.  The kneejerk emotional responses don't help, either - although in some cases I wonder how genuine those really are.  And the whole Mark/Elena thing leaves me almost as cold as... well, Elena.

I think that I like him as a person. He seems to be a fairly decent guy, which is really good. I think he has a lot of insight and he's gone through a lot in his life, but doesn't use that as an excuse to get sympathy (*cough cough* Raven *cough cough*). Game-wise, however, he's fairly weak. He acts based on his emotions and that's why Dom uses him. She knows she can bring him back to reality and manipulate him into seeing things her way. He's a good person to manipulate because the right amount of nudging, and you can get him on your side for a good amount of time. 

48 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I am not now - nor ever have been - a fan of the shun strategy.  In fact, I despise it -and anybody who espouses it.

Same. No matter who it is; whether it's Ramses, Josh, or even Jessica, I don't like the mob mentality. I've always hated it and it almost always makes me root for the victim of the shunning, even if it's someone I despise. Maybe not as much as someone that I do like, but I always feel more sympathetic toward said victim. 

Also, I really don't get the hate for Ramses from the entire house. Maybe it's because I've missed the times that he was being a snake or devious or whatever, but I just don't get the intense hatred that cause people to treat him like dirt behind his back.  

• Love 2

Hi Nashville, I agree with your post but I also see Christmas playing a stealth game in reaching out to Josh and Jessica, in particular, as well as other outliers. She is building bridges so she can switch alliances if it's expedient for her game. 

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Nashville said:

@Dewey Decimate - may I have your post's hand in marriage?  Maybe we can do a double ceremony - me/post and you/Paul.  :)

*sniff* I'd be thrilled to walk my post down the aisle. FRIENDSHIP!!! Just to let you know in advance, Paul and I will be doing a twist on the sand mingling ceremony in which his beard oil is blended with my tears.

The bolded above is SO true. In a way it's a nice turnaround twist to see a lumbering guy get played by two - count 'em, two! - women, but damn, Mark, how do you know see that She's Just Not That Into You?! She was doing her gratuitous sexy talk last night in the kitchen and his eyes were all sparkly while hers were absolutely dead. Totally fits for a radio "personality" - she was saying all the right words but just could not pull it off with her face.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, I really don't get the hate for Ramses from the entire house. Maybe it's because I've missed the times that he was being a snake or devious or whatever, but I just don't get the intense hatred that cause people to treat him like dirt behind his back.

I think they use "snake" and "untrustworthy" as an excuse. Just from watching the feeds, he reminds me of the nuisance little brother who pesters the big kids  and wants to play with them, and I think that's how the other HGs are reacting to him. Christmas is different in that she includes Ramses in the big kids' games or invents new games that the little kids and outliers can play in (such as Improv).

Interesting: heart to heart Christmas and Cody right now. She wants to know why Cody put her up. This is interesting 9:38 am PT. All these people, Mark, Dominique, Jessica came to Cody wanting him to put her up. Something with Christmas being against showmances.

News alert: Cody is showing emotion in this discussion! Another reason for putting her up is that Christmas is Paul's ally. Christmas is telling him that not letting the group know of his decision of who he was putting up was what turned the others against him. Cody said Mark knew from the start who he was putting up to replace Megan. Cody says he has to consider Jessica in every decision he makes so every time he wants to do a wild card thing, Jess is against it. He is trying to protect Jessica, too.  I bet they will show this conversation. It would be funny if this conversation ends up affecting the vote.

You know, Cody really does like George (Beatles) in this conversation if you can picture George wearing a frog head.

Aw, Cody is trying to protect Jessica's game.  Christmas says she doesn't think Ramses voted to evict her. She asks Cody, "How do you know that fourth vote was Kevin's?" Cody says he is going by Kevin's reaction. Christmas asks why would Ramses say he was going to vote for Christmas, then actually vote Jillian? Cody says Ramses lies with a straight face all the time, but the example he uses is the vote for Jillian.

• Love 4

See, this is why the big group of pretty people will continue to skate through and why the big alliance in BB16 continued to skate through. The outsiders refuse to see that they need to work together and that they need to actually go after the big alliance. Biding your time seems like a good idea, but all that does is make sure your time will never come because everyone that could help you will be gone.

Same old story, different summer.

BBAD has been so boring I haven't been able to watch more than 20 minutes or so. My main takeaway is that Mark seems to have an aversion to wearing shirts, as did Cody prior to the toad costume. And Matt has an aversion to shirts with sleeves. That's about all I got. Granted, if I were as buff as Mark I'd never wear a shirt either. And it's likely the producers keep the studio pretty warm to encourage the HGs to wear as little as possible.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't know if she's just another blind follower. Does she follow him and ultimately trust him? Yes, of course. But I've seen her question Paul's choices several times and has directly chosen not to always follow what he says. I think that's her downfall. Paul recognizes her as smarter than he thought and he doesn't want an ally challenging him or his choices, hence why he's already planting seeds to get rid of her. He knows that keeping the weaker minions, such as Matt, Raven, Mark and Elena, will ensure that he gets farther. Also why he might be trying to keep Jessica longer than most. He knows people despise her and that ensures higher chances of him winning or getting farther. 

I agree and see this, too.  Alex has voiced a desire to swing Paul on their side and be the final 6.  That won't happen but if Paul gets a whiff of her wanting to align with him, he will court her.   He may view her/them as his ticket to evict Christmas.  

Cody said he would give up his game for three women in the house: Alex, Raven and Jess.  So he is drinking the Raven Kool-Aid, too!! Delusional man. He wants Christmas to get along with Alex and Jess. His voice actually cracked with emotion when he said it would be so cool if the three could get along together!

• Love 3

He thinks the 3 strongest females in the game are Christmas, Alex, and Jess.  If Christmas could get all 3 of them to work together, it would be great.

Cody says he knows he's out the door on Thursday but he wants to shake things up.  Christmas said she likes shaking.  Maybe there is some hope that something awesome will happen to stir things ups.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

The bolded above is SO true. In a way it's a nice turnaround twist to see a lumbering guy get played by two - count 'em, two! - women, but damn, Mark, how do you know see that She's Just Not That Into You?! She was doing her gratuitous sexy talk last night in the kitchen and his eyes were all sparkly while hers were absolutely dead. Totally fits for a radio "personality" - she was saying all the right words but just could not pull it off with her face.

There was a diorama played out in the Red Room on BBAD 2-3 nights ago which illustrated Mark and Elena's dynamic perfectly :

• Mark sitting on a bed, Elena beside him sitting on her feet (putting her head about an inch above his), their faces about 1-1/2 inches apart.
  • Mark looking (up) at Elena soulfully, Elena returning his look - impassively.
  • Mark obviously wanting to close the face-to-face gap for a kiss, and barely managing to restrain himself; Elena staying stock-still in response, making no move whatsoever.
  • Mark finally making the move for the kiss, which Elena accepts - not "responds in kind", just - "accepts".

Their relationship in a nutshell.  No wonder Mark's such a mess in this House; he wears his emotions in his sleeve, which makes him easy pickings for Frosty the Blow-Up Doll and Dominique (aka Machiavelli Lite).

• Love 4

Does anyone listen to Josh when he speaks to the camera in the Wave room??? I actually love it. He has a really really good perspective on what is going on in the house. 
He is really in tune with how he is perceived and what he wants to do in the house.  

He starts his nightly chat about 2:41am 7/12 cam 1/2. I wish there was more support for him. He is a different type of HG. He is sensitive, volatile , loud, soft, loyal.

Disclaimer !!! I am not Josh's Mom !

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

There was a diorama played out in the Red Room on BBAD 2-3 nights ago which illustrated Mark and Elena's dynamic perfectly :

• Mark sitting on a bed, Elena beside him sitting on her feet (putting her head about an inch above his), their faces about 1-1/2 inches apart.
  • Mark looking (up) at Elena soulfully, Elena returning his look - impassively.
  • Mark obviously wanting to close the face-to-face gap for a kiss, and barely managing to restrain himself; Elena staying stock-still in response, making no move whatsoever.
  • Mark finally making the move for the kiss, which Elena accepts - not "responds in kind", just - "accepts".

Their relationship in a nutshell.  No wonder Mark's such a mess in this House; he wears his emotions in his sleeve, which makes him easy pickings for Frosty the Blow-Up Doll and Dominique (aka Machiavelli Lite).

You missed one there at the end:

• Elena making a vague stankface after the kiss, like Mark has Slop Breath or something. 

I can't be the only one who sees it!

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

So what you're saying is there is literally no hope that any of the big group will be targeted no week. Sigh. I mean I knew this, but I was holding onto some hope.

Man, we started out so promising with week 1 (like always) and week 2 has been such a bore (like almost always) and now week 3... we always lose the "personalities" early and are stuck with a passive aggressive Kumbaya from weeks 5 to Oh God, Make It End Already. 

• Love 4