Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

In season one, Cassandra and Karen made delicious meals.  Karen even baked bread.   Lol  Guess that says not many could cook since I cannot remember anyone else, other than Joe. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RandomWatcher said:

I watched Jessica's live insta feed last night. From the sound of it, it seems that Jillian walked in on Matt making out with Christmas. Also Jessica made out with Elena before the live feeds began. 

I don't get the feeds, but if I did, I would be outraged over missing all this.  Really, why do they wait so long to turn on the feeds? 

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

I want Josh to win because he's the lesser of the evils.

God, how is Josh the lesser of the evils? I am just perplexed that we're calling the kid who banged pots and pans in Mark and Cody's faces to entice a physical reaction, who didn't accept Mark's several apologies for the hot sauce incident/almost hitting Josh in the face with the pots and pans by accident and then said he would continue to torment the guy, got into people's faces, and also bashed people to their faces the lesser of three evils. 

Now, that's just embarrassing to the season as a whole if we had that many bullies and we call Josh the lesser of evils. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

God, how is Josh the lesser of the evils? I am just perplexed that we're calling the kid who banged pots and pans in Mark and Cody's faces to entice a physical reaction, who didn't accept Mark's several apologies for the hot sauce incident/almost hitting Josh in the face with the pots and pans by accident and then said he would continue to torment the guy, got into people's faces, and also bashed people to their faces the lesser of three evils. 

Now, that's just embarrassing to the season as a whole if we had that many bullies and we call Josh the lesser of evils. 

All 3 are despicable.  I agree that Josh is the lesser of the evils because I have seen a modicum of good and some awareness in him.  I also see the potential of this being a growing experience for him.   

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I assume that twitter will have the link to Wills interviews on FB.   I went looking for where it might be on FB but not sure.  Anyone know?  

I think it'll be on the Big Brother Facebook page. Not positive, but they'll for sure link to it, as it'll be live-streamed.

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

All 3 are despicable.  I agree that Josh is the lesser of the evils because I have seen a modicum of good and some awareness in him.  I also see the potential of this being a growing experience for him.   

I agree as well. I just never thought that I'd call Josh the lesser of evils during the first half of the season. But the second half really had him turn himself around, probably around the week of Mark's eviction.

• Love 3

Safe to assume that Jessica & Cody will hit the Reality Tour. I still think in the end that she's an LA glitzy girl and he's a Texas casual guy. I don't see them lasting. Of course, I could be wrong.  I can't see him wanting to hang out with a bunch of phony LA people looking to be actors and models whereas that's Jessica life from the pictures I have seen on her Instagram.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Safe to assume that Jessica & Cody will hit the Reality Tour. I still think in the end that she's an LA glitzy girl and he's a Texas casual guy. I don't see them lasting.

Same.  She got a taste of how Cody might be in a relationship while in the house.   He stormed out of the bedroom to sleep in the HN room at one point.  She was not being loyal!  Another time he threatened to storm off the hammock (or did) because she questioned him about wanting her out the first week (Mark told her).  That was NOT loyal!  Unacceptable to ever question his loyalty.   This over the top loyal shit is going to kill it. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Safe to assume that Jessica & Cody will hit the Reality Tour. I still think in the end that she's an LA glitzy girl and he's a Texas casual guy. I don't see them lasting. Of course, I could be wrong.  I can't see him wanting to hang out with a bunch of phony LA people looking to be actors and models whereas that's Jessica life from the pictures I have seen on her Instagram.

They have a lot of fan events already confirmed for apparently. From now through the end of the year.  

I don't know how Cody was agreeing to things from jury, but Jess said she talks to his family daily so maybe they approve things for him? 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Artsda said:

They have a lot of fan events already confirmed for apparently. From now through the end of the year.  

I don't know how Cody was agreeing to things from jury, but Jess said she talks to his family daily so maybe they approve things for him? 

Well, Cody did say that he'll be happy to follow Jess around to events as long as he doesn't have to do much speaking. I don't think he'll be thrilled about these plans, but if he's serious about Jess (which I think he is), he'll go along with her. I can't see the relationship lasting that long, but I could also be surprised. Maybe they'll last longer than Natalie and James. He still seems to like Jess, even after so many weeks apart (actually, I think it's been about a month now) so who knows? 

Cody seems like the type of guy who, if he finds someone that he likes, it's hard for that to change. And he really does seem to like Jess, so I don't think his feelings will just go away after the show. Jess is the one I'm a little worried about a year down the road. She may not be able to handle Cody outside of the house. His personality is the complete opposite of hers. She dealt with it in the house because of circumstances. She may be less willing to deal with their differences a few months down the road. Which is fair, because it seems like Cody takes a lot of getting used to. He's very abrasive, a little cold, rude, and blunt. He's also very antisocial so he's probably not going to like going out with Jess to parties, and he probably won't be social during these events. He'll be polite and cordial in a professional setting, as we've seen with his interviews with Julie, but the casual social setting is one that Jess will probably find that causes the most problems in their relationship. 

2 hours ago, ProfCrash said:

I see it differently. I don't think you reward bullies ever. And you sure as hell do not reward the lead bully.

The problem is that the jury doesn't know the full extent of the bullying.  Even though some of them were part of it - they won't realize it until they actually witness it.  And they won't even see it on the episodes... I hope someone shows them all the clips of the awful stuff they said and did. 

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

In season one, Cassandra and Karen made delicious meals.  Karen even baked bread.   Lol  Guess that says not many could cook since I cannot remember anyone else, other than Joe. 

I remember Britney (the blonde funny one) made a great fruit salsa and homemade cinnamon tortilla chips!

1 hour ago, JudyObscure said:

I don't get the feeds, but if I did, I would be outraged over missing all this.  Really, why do they wait so long to turn on the feeds? 

It really is kind of weird.. especially since on BBOT we got to watch since the first person stepped in the house. Part of me thinks it's to get them adjusted and let their guard down before the feeds go live but I'm probably over thinking it. 

36 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Same.  She got a taste of how Cody might be in a relationship while in the house.   He stormed out of the bedroom to sleep in the HN room at one point.  She was not being loyal!  Another time he threatened to storm off the hammock (or did) because she questioned him about wanting her out the first week (Mark told her).  That was NOT loyal!  Unacceptable to ever question his loyalty.   This over the top loyal shit is going to kill it. 

I believe the time he stormed out of the bedroom and into the have not room was because Jessica was actually the one being ridiculous.  I think she got upset over something (was it the guys alliance at the beginning?) and Cody said it wasn't a thing anymore and she wouldn't let it go.  They both got upset over really ridiculous stuff.

I kinda like jessica but in an interview someone posted yesterday she said that she really wished cody would propose to her at the finale even though she know it won't happen.  that girl is thirsty!!!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

The problem is that the jury doesn't know the full extent of the bullying.  Even though some of them were part of it - they won't realize it until they actually witness it.  And they won't even see it on the episodes... I hope someone shows them all the clips of the awful stuff they said and did. 

Good point.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I could also be surprised. Maybe they'll last longer than Natalie and James. He still seems to like Jess, even after so many weeks apart (actually, I think it's been about a month now) so who knows? 

I think Natalie and James was a whole different situation. lol Cody and Jess actually don't appear like they're using each other, but really like/love each other. 

However, I do think the lifestyle differences will be a huge block. Jess is very LA. She has money, lives in WeHo, goes shopping at Ralphs & Sephora weekly and Cody isn't. He can't afford to fix his truck, he has a room mate and lives a very simple life.  

He did surprise me though the day he said on feeds that he liked going to karaoke. lol  I wasn't expecting him to enjoy doing that, so maybe he'll surprise us. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Artsda said:

He did surprise me though the day he said on feeds that he liked going to karaoke. lol  I wasn't expecting him to enjoy doing that, so maybe he'll surprise us. 

Karaoke is done in all kinds of bars.  I can see him going with his friends and watching others sing.  I doubt he holds the mic, but I could be wrong.  It is a spectator activity for most. 

Edited by wings707
17 hours ago, Rbonnie said:

I think this is a big part in the mass hypnosis of this awful season.  Somehow Paul has held out the promise to all these people that they will be bffs on the outside.  They'll hang out, travel, they'll be business partners who will own bars and restaurants together, maybe one certain little holiday elf even gets to be his girl!  They all don't  even care about the money nearly as much as they want to sit at his right hand at the cool kids table.

Boogie did this kind of thing in All Stars. And actually that was probably sadder because those people had already played before and they still got caught up in Boogie's bullshit. In both cases it was really embarrassing to watch.

7 minutes ago, Artsda said:

However, I do think the lifestyle differences will be a huge block. Jess is very LA. She has money, lives in WeHo, goes shopping at Ralphs & Sephora weekly and Cody isn't. He can't afford to fix his truck, he has a room mate and lives a very simple life.  

I think this will be what kills their relationship. I think they actually like each other, but they don't understand how fundamentally different they are and I don't think they'll be able to get over those differences. And Jessica will probably get tired of having to teach Cody about all the things he's so ignorant about.

I just really need the DR to come out and tell Josh that he should take Christmas. But hell he won't win final HOH anyway. Another season ends with the worst possible winner. I really don't know why I keep watching lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Mark, Elena and Cody sure are aware of it and are aware that Paul was at the center of it. I suspect that they have been able to make it clear to Jason that the bullying was BS and that Jason has probably shared that info with Alex. Matt and Raven are idiots and still enthralled to Paul, even in Jury. I think that will hurt Paul because no one likes Matt or Raven. Alex looked uncomfortable when Raven said she agreed with Alex, which is not a good sign for Paul. Mark was flat out calling it bullying while he was in the house and Elena never looked comfortable with what was happening.

Alex and Jason were blindsided and not subjected to the bullying tactic but they both have had some time to think of how Paul betrayed them. I would not be surprised in Mark or Elena brought up how Paul antagonized people into shunning or bullying others and Alex and Jason started to realize how their behavior was influenced by Paul. Jason is clueless in a lot of ways but seemed to have moments were he figured stuff out and seemed uncomfortable with what was happening. Alex had to reassure Jason that Paul was their best bet how many times? So Jason could well understand that some of his crappy behavior was encouraged by Paul. Alex actually seems like someone who is awful but aware enough to realize what was happening. She understands that Paul played her, which is why she is thinking about voting for him, but if she thinks of all that happened in the house and decides that it was really crappy, all while denying how awful she was, she might not vote for Paul.

Honestly, the only votes that I think are 100% for Paul are Raven and Matt's. I think the only reason Paul has a shot at Mark and Elena's vote is because there is no one left who wasn't involved in Paul's BS. I think if there was someone left who had stood up to Paul then they would win easy but that didn't happen. It is nice the see that at least Alex and Jason understand that they were played and played badly. Matt and Raven are idiots who are happy with the vacation that they are having in the Jury House. Kevin has been a lackey all season long and will vote for Paul. Christmas/Josh are pretty much guaranteed votes for Paul.

I suspect Paul will win but I hope that he does not. I am not going to be too upset if Paul wins because Christmas and Josh are crappy options.

• Love 5

I don't know - the BB house is a rather intense situation for a new relationship.   They might do much better in the real world, where you're not with someone 24/7, and not confined to one setting, one group of people.  

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I think Natalie and James was a whole different situation. lol Cody and Jess actually don't appear like they're using each other, but really like/love each other. 

Wait...Natalie and James aren't together anymore?  They were recently here in Galveston for a meet-and-greet cruise in April.  I didn't go (work rocks, so I'm not into vacationing much).  But I guess I need to go Google what happened.  That surprises me.

Just now, backformore said:

I don't know - the BB house is a rather intense situation for a new relationship.   They might do much better in the real world, where you're not with someone 24/7, and not confined to one setting, one group of people.  

Maybe but we do see how they behave under pressure.  I doubt any of their personalities are that different in RL.  

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

Mark, Elena and Cody sure are aware of it and are aware that Paul was at the center of it.

From what we saw, they are aware that paul is completely running the house and playing everyone.  From what I recall the jury segments didn't mention anything about bullying tactics.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

Wait...Natalie and James aren't together anymore?  They were recently here in Galveston for a meet-and-greet cruise in April.  I didn't go (work rocks, so I'm not into vacationing much).  But I guess I need to go Google what happened.  That surprises me.

They are not a couple but both are involved in what James has been doing.  I forget exactly what.  Hurricane Harvey now but it was another charity before this.  Natalie has hitched her wagon to the publicity star and James leading the charge.  

Edited by wings707
2 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

They broke up long before they actually announced they broke up - which i believe was shortly after they left the house.  I think they maybe lasted a couple months?? They remained a 'couple' for the publicity of their anti-bullying group and other appearances. 

He stormed out of the bedroom to sleep in the HN room at one point.

I believe he left the room because Jessica said she needed her space and he was trying to give her that space. Jessica came and found him later and they talked. Part of what Cody said is that he had no idea what to do or how to express himself to her. I remember being impressed that he was willing to give her the space she asked for and was willing to say he was clueless as to what to do to rectify the situation. Honestly, that is the scenario that led me to believe that Cody had room for growth. He was not writing off what Jessica was saying, he was listening and trying to resolve the situation. He respected her wishes.

The House is intense but what I saw from the two of them was two different people who were willing to talk about their issues and work things out as best as they could. I won't be surprised if they do well dating nor will I be surprised if they don't do well dating but end up  being really good friends.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

They are not a couple but both are involved in what James has been doing.  I forget exactly what.  Hurricane Harvey now but it was another charity before this.  Natalie has hitched her wagon to the publicity star and James leading the charge.  

4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

They broke up long before they actually announced they broke up - which i believe was shortly after they left the house.  I think they maybe lasted a couple months?? They remained a 'couple' for the publicity of their anti-bullying group and other appearances. 

Well...bummer!  Thanks for the update.  Watching video now of James doing a rescue during Harvey.  He's a great guy.  

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

From what we saw, they are aware that paul is completely running the house and playing everyone.  From what I recall the jury segments didn't mention anything about bullying tactics.

Production controls those segments and I doubt that Production wants to draw attention to the bullying that has occurred. Mark and Elena discussed it in the house so we are very well aware that they saw it happening and then they experienced it. It would be surprising to me that Mark and Elena have not discussed this with the other Jury members. Matt and Raven will of course deny what they did, although Matt mentioned it in the house a few times and than rolled over. But I can see Jason understanding what happened and I can see him trying to convince Alex.

I still think Paul wins

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, backformore said:

I agree, I remember Jeff and Jordan having the same type of fight. She left the HOH room and moved to sleep downstairs. He flipped out about that the next day I think because it gave the others ammunition that they were fighting.

• Love 1

I don't see any way Paul doesn't win tonight. I think Josh will get nervous and lose part 3, so the decision will be out of his hands. Paul would beat both Josh and Christmas.

From the way Josh has been talking, he thinks he has a better shot of beating Paul than beating Christmas. I don't know how he could possibly think that, but I read that he said to the cameras that Paul didn't really do that much this season. Delusional.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Personally, I always get skeeved out when the guys cook (and, in the kitchen in general) while shirtless. They are standing over a pot/pan with no shirt grosses me out. Maybe, it's just me. LOL!!!

Nah, it was Raven that killed me this season. Not just the chicken juice thrown haphazardly around the kitchen or not cooking things fully but the way she would leave her hair down when she "cooked". Okay, sometimes when it's just the husband and I, I will skip throwing my longer than shoulder length hair into a ponytail but if I'm cooking for anyone else? Hair up, either change of the shirt or a clean overshirt put on because cat hair, and possibly an apron. 

41 minutes ago, gunderda said:

It really is kind of weird.. especially since on BBOT we got to watch since the first person stepped in the house. Part of me thinks it's to get them adjusted and let their guard down before the feeds go live but I'm probably over thinking it. 

It also forces us to watch the broadcast two night premiere, leading to higher ratings for the show. They're not going to show us the feeds from day one because that's what, almost a week before the feeds actually turn on? They'd be losing too much revenue and ratings from the broadcast show. Why bother watching to see the lame key segments and the introductions if we've already seem them live on the feeds?

15 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

Uh, yeah. It's worth a Google. At some point, James stole or obtained pictures of Natalie and posted them online when angry? And she sent him a cease and desist letter through lawyers? Needless to say, there's some anger between them now. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I don't see any way Paul doesn't win tonight. I think Josh will get nervous and lose part 3, so the decision will be out of his hands. Paul would beat both Josh and Christmas.

From the way Josh has been talking, he thinks he has a better shot of beating Paul than beating Christmas. I don't know how he could possibly think that, but I read that he said to the cameras that Paul didn't really do that much this season. Delusional.

Hand me my rifle.  

A good question for Will in BY interviews-  What do you think of Cody winning AFP?  Surely that is sending a message.  If Kevin or another wins, it will be no big deal to any of them.  

• Love 2

Interesting interview with Jessica Graf. Whether you like her or not, it is an interesting listen.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBMedia&Number=27237753

The interviewer does podcast for the real estate network ??? He is a big Big Brother Fan.

9 minutes ago, Michichick said:

The truly delusional part is that he thinks Xmas is well liked in jury. He would win hands down against her. Paul, it will be close.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, wings707 said:

A good question for Will in BY interviews-  What do you think of Cody winning AFP?  Surely that is sending a message.  If Kevin or another wins, it will be no big deal to any of them.  

Don't you mean Raven Mark? I wish I saw more talk about votes going Mark's way but hey, people are going to vote the way they're going to vote. I feel like some of Cody for AFP was a knee-jerk reaction because of his second exit from the house, his occasionally hilarious moments like "Hold that thought..." (God, I hope he says that before going to vote), and whatnot. But Mark, aside from the pickle juice/hot sauce incident, took a lot of shit in the house with a bewildered smile on his face like a puppy dog that thought he was doing good but why is he being scolded because he wasn't the one who piddled on the floor? Even better if he won it and the memo line at the bottom of the cheque read: "Payment in full for all the bullying bullshit you took in the house". 

• Love 4

Josh is being maudlin now.  He really does consider both of them his BFFs.  He is teary about missing them already.  Paul, snapped, we aren't dying!  He is fed up with him and it has been showing it these past two weeks.  He treats him harshly like bad parent would.  

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Don't you mean Raven Mark? I wish I saw more talk about votes going Mark's way but hey, people are going to vote the way they're going to vote. I feel like some of Cody for AFP was a knee-jerk reaction because of his second exit from the house, his occasionally hilarious moments like "Hold that thought..." (God, I hope he says that before going to vote), and whatnot. But Mark, aside from the pickle juice/hot sauce incident, took a lot of shit in the house with a bewildered smile on his face like a puppy dog that thought he was doing good but why is he being scolded because he wasn't the one who piddled on the floor? Even better if he won it and the memo line at the bottom of the cheque read: "Payment in full for all the bullying bullshit you took in the house". 

I voted for Cody for the drama of it.  I want shocked faces, damn it.   If Kevin or Mark win AFP it is predictable and will not bother anyone other than Alex and No Carb Day.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I voted for Cody for the drama of it.  I want shocked faces, damn it.   If Kevin or Mark win AFP it is predictable and will not bother anyone other than Alex and No Carb Day.  

Eh, I think Mark winning might bother some of them. And it sends a message that bullies don't win. But like I said, I'd never tell anyone how to vote. Just a little disappointed that the person who arguably took the most shit in the house is going to get swept under the rug. I'm used to being disappointed by Big Brother finale night, though. 

• Love 5
Just now, Callaphera said:

Eh, I think Mark winning might bother some of them. And it sends a message that bullies don't win. But like I said, I'd never tell anyone how to vote. Just a little disappointed that the person who arguably took the most shit in the house is going to get swept under the rug. I'm used to being disappointed by Big Brother finale night, though. 

I see your point and do agree.   I was on the fence there for awhile about Mark vs Cody for my vote.  There have only been a few finale nights I have enjoyed so this is the norm for me, too.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I'm so sad about this because Mark has gotten so little love. There's some love, but not enough. I'm hopeful for him getting the third spot, but it's more likely than someone like Jason gets the third spot...which really makes me upset. Mark made one mistake with the hot sauce incident, and his mistake in staying upstairs with Cody/Jess when Christmas first came back from the hospital. But he more than made up for it afterwards. Him and Christmas worked out their issues (for the most part). He apologized to Josh several times about the hot sauce, and even seemed to refrain from responding to Josh's whole "I'm going to keep tormenting you. You must have just apologized because DR told you to. I won't forgive you" that he did after that incident but also after the pots and pans incident. He still forgave Josh and was pleasant with him after these incidents, which shows that he doesn't hold grudges. Josh said that Mark was being all fake with him...or maybe, he was legit being a nice guy who put the past in the past. 

The editors never showed Mark standing up when it counted. I'll be forever bitter that they downplayed the bullying of Mark, especially the Paul vs Mark fight. I know a lot was happening that week, but they didn't even bother to show Paul trying to manipulate Mark into calling Jody the bullies and Josh the poor innocent victim, and Mark having none of that. It is the ONLY instance of anyone standing up to Paul in the way that made Mark look good and Paul looked like the scared chump. Paul was absolutely shaken when he realized that he wasn't getting the right reaction out of Mark, and he could only repeat "I just saw Josh crying and I felt bad. Jody called him FAT. You used to be FAT. You MUST have an opinion that aligns with the story I'm trying to tell and that I'll tell my fellow hyena-sheep later." Then the whole fight during Mark's last week that Mark, once more, took Paul on, face to face. 

I still don't understand why Paul only picked direct fights with Mark and hid behind everyone else for the bullying of others. I mean, Paul lost those fights every single time. 

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Mark is probably not winning AFP. I do think Mark winning would bother people. I don't think Josh would be happy, because he's maintained that Mark was the bully and he was the victim. Even though they made up, Josh still hasn't admitted his part in their fighting. Paul would also be bothered because I don't think he's really liked Mark when he chose Cody over him. 

I still want Cody to win, but Mark winning (which is unlikely) would be awesome, because Mark's a great guy with a kind soul, and he deserves it too. Kevin...well, he'll upset Alex and maybe Paul, but I think people would see a Kevin win coming. 

• Love 5

The feeds are done for the season.  The last thing heard is Paul saying “I'm interested to see what Cody and Jess say.  Josh “I don’t give a fuck, I'm not even saying hi.” 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I split my votes between Mark and Cody. I like Mark a lot more, but also would love to see people get pissed about Cody winning. I'm so indecisive!

• Love 6

Did Josh start to turn around or were there just fewer people around to bully?  He was planning to torment Kevin and call him names until Paul told him not to.

[sorry to be so random -- I seem to have skipped a whole page]

Edited by JudyObscure
12 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

Did Josh start to turn around or were there just fewer people around to bully?  He was planning to torment Kevin and call him names until Paul told him not to.

I think about mid-season Josh actually developed enough of a smidgen of self-awareness to begin realizing just how bad his fairly constant bullying action might be depicted outside the House - at which point Josh decided he better start doing some damage control PR.  I don't think any real, substantial change of heart was ever at issue. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Michichick said:

Jessica and Cody are still in lust.  Until that is over and it will be they will travel around the money and make a few bucks here and there.  Then it will be over but until then everybody loves a lover!

Frankie used to do a lot of cooking.  Fish in Foil and I always wondered about what kind of fish and seasonings he used because they gobbled it up.

I remember Rachael had the clever idea of freezing grapes and using them as ice cubes in her glass of wine.  Clever idea.

Then there was the gal that ate mostly English Muffins and I was always wanting one when she was on and it was BB night. 

I always wonder why they can't control the ant problem.  Is that a big problem in CA???  Ants??? 

I'm trying to figure out who would vote for who and who hated who the most.  I think Raven and Matt and Alex will vote For Paul.  I think whichever one of the last three that leaves will also vote for Paul because it was Paul that got them that far.  Jessica will not vote for Josh so maybe she'll be a Paul vote too.  Cowboy will probably do what Alex askes him to do...vote for Paul.  Elena and Mark...yep probably two more in Paul's court.  Maybe it will be unanimous and they will all vote for him.  Who knows?!  Kevin will also vote for Paul because he hates Josh more than the other two.

Edited by Jeanne222
1 hour ago, Michichick said:

I split my votes between Mark and Cody. I like Mark a lot more, but also would love to see people get pissed about Cody winning. I'm so indecisive!

I split mine, too, 75% for Mark, 25% for Cody, then I find out that they didn't count, because I didn't sign up for the All-Access. However, if I'm correct in my assumption about the All Access, I think the fact that you have to sign up is probably going to swing the voters to those who watch &/or follow the feeds, so I think that takes out most of these assholes, & leaves the final 3 of Cody (winner), Mark & Kevin. I firmly believe that TPTB won't let rape-joke Jason anywhere near AFP, but I could be wrong. 

11 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

This thread is staying open a bit longer, though, right? At least through the finale? I can never remember how it works from year to year.

Yes it will.  It will stay open until the conversation dies is my guess.  I can't remember either.  

Edited by wings707