Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Jason outright said that he thinks Christmas should win, so I think he'd vote for her over Paul. I think he's one definite vote against Paul, really. But yeah, the others will probably vote for Paul, under the theory that it looks better for them to say "He's just that good!" rather than "We're all so stupid!"

• Love 3
7 hours ago, TresGatos said:

She was a housemate on one of the Big Brother UK seasons. Her fellow houseguests were Angie Bowie, ex-wife of David Bowie, and David Gest. When Angie Bowie was told that David Bowie had died Tiffany thought they were talking about David Gest and became hysterical. Tiffany has been on some sort of celebrity dating show with Callum Best who was also on a season of Celebrity Big Brother UK.

LOL, maybe she's going for a reality series record? I didn't know she was on CBB UK, though I do recall Calum Best being on a season (I don't think I've ever seen one of those all the way through, too damn long) and I saw them both on this year's Famously Single.

I'm rolling at the bolded (bless David Bowie's sparkling soul), sad I missed it. XD

• Love 2

Paul is already trying to convince Christmas it's actually good for her game if Kevin wins veto, pulls himself off, and then Christmas goes up in his place.  He says Christmas won't get any blood on her hands if she's on the block against Alex.

• Love 4

Jason just confirmed in this interview that he will be a bitter jury member and he'll be voting against Paul or Alex if one of them make F2. I think Mark, Elena, and Cody won't be encouraging him to vote for Paul, at least, and Maven will be too wrapped up in each other to try to convince Jason otherwise. He also wants Kevin and Christmas in the finale.

• Love 5

Paul is just the worst sort of human being.

honestly, if kevin makes it to Final 2, he deserves to win for all the hell these a holes have put him through. No one deserves this constant abuse. He must be an emotionally strong individual to handle the isolation and abuse.

honestly, he is worse than Russel. And much more vicious a player than Dan ever was. If Ian could beat DAN, I don't see why kevin can't beat Paul. 

Right now, Paul is being vicious for no good reason. 

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Yes, he floated that notion to Jason to test the water.  He is holed up in his room because Paul wants that.  He is not in a position to make a move but he could, at the very least, not obey and join the conversation.  He thinks he is next and wants to go home anyway.  What has he got to lose?  But yet he stays. 

This!  Wish I could give you 25 likes to turn your statement pink.  Kevin has been put in time out by Paul and he's letting him.  I can't imagine what it must be like to be stuck with awful people that you have to "go along" to "get along" if you want to have a chance to win.  

4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Paul has ordered a full court press.  He told both Josh and Christmas what to say to him to keep him totally freaked.  What a horrible person. 

I was just going to say I have to stop hateing on Paul because it's not his fault they are all drinking his koolaid.  He's trying to win.  Then Wings typed the above and I'm back to disliking him again.....sigh.  

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Nashville said:

we need to start a gofundme to buy Paul a plane ticket to visit Jason at home.

On a rodeo weekend, so Paul can get arena broke - LOLOLOL - LOVE IT!!!!

Maybe we should pay to have that filmed and posted on YouTube so we can all enjoy it 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

On that Friendship angle, Paul's totally going to vote to evict Kevin, isn't he? So he can tell Alex it wasn't his fault when she's out the door.  I know she's a complete and utter moron, but even a complete and utter moron will figure out that she got played when Jason tells her that Josh said that he (Josh), Paul and Christmas had a F3, right? Right? Please tell me right.

Nope

• Love 3

Earlier today, Alex was going on one of her Kevin tangents again, to Josh and Christmas.  (I can't recall for sure if Paul was in the room, but I don't think he was at that moment.)  Alex complained about and mocked Kevin for wanting to help with chores (I think she named throwing out the trash as one of them), saying that he was "just doing it to be cool."   Josh and Christmas were silent, so Alex fizzled out and started talking about something else non-Kevin-ish.

I was just looking at Alex, thinking, "What is wrong with you?  Why are you almost 30 years old but acting like a mean 14-year-old?  Why are you complaining about and mocking Kevin for HELPING OUT, dumb ass?  If he were not lifting a finger or helping with anything, you would be shooting your mouth off about that too.  What is WRONG with you, Alex?"

Even Christmas -- who is pretty mean when she wants to be -- has said before that Alex is vicious.  Jason -- Alex's closest friend in the house -- told Josh that the only thing he didn't like about Alex was her meanness, and that she is so mean.  People see that she is mean and nasty.  That's not "cool" in any way.  If she thinks Kevin is trying to be cool to be liked by her, she is insane as well as hateful. 

I know that Paul, Christmas and Josh can't stand Kevin either, and think that he is a terrible person messing up their game(s), but when they go silent while Alex rambles on about Kevin taking out the garbage to "be cool," you know that Alex is getting on their nerves too.  Everyone can see that she is obsessed with Kevin, and they feed into and join in on the rants when they think they need to get her riled up. 

...But they're sick of it too, I'd bet.  It is exhausting spewing that much hate about one person.

Edited by TVFan17
typos!
  • Love 7
28 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul is already trying to convince Christmas it's actually good for her game if Kevin wins veto, pulls himself off, and then Christmas goes up in his place.  He says Christmas won't get any blood on her hands if she's on the block against Alex.

....I really, really want Paul to convince everyone to throw it to Kevin (I assume Alex won't). Then, hopefully Kevin wins, pulls himself off, and Josh puts up Paul in his place.

The truly best part if Paul really wants to go through with this is that he underestimates Josh and Christmas' bond in comparison with Paul's bond with them. If Josh can convince Kevin to vote out Paul because they'd have the votes, then this surprise eviction could be better than Austin's.

I know it won't end up happening, but there's a possibility!

• Love 4

I honestly don't think Xmas, Paul or Josh hate Kevin. Alex certainly does. I think Josh might even still like him, down deep. He certainly loved him early in the game. So did Xmas.

i think Paul wants him to be hated and josh and Xmas will go along with it to please Paul. And it makes it easier to get along with Alex. If those 3 really hated him, they would have kept Raven.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

I feel bad for Kevin, sitting there all alone. Are they not talking to him on purpose?

I'm tired of hearing Paul bitch about Kevin too. 

Paul is such an @ss, honestly! If that were my parent he was treating like crap, I'd want a word with that scrawny ape!

4 hours ago, Irishsecra said:

I honestly don't think Xmas, Paul or Josh hate Kevin. Alex certainly does. I think Josh might even still like him, down deep. He certainly loved him early in the game. So did Xmas.

i think Paul wants him to be hated and josh and Xmas will go along with it to please Paul. And it makes it easier to get along with Alex. If those 3 really hated him, they would have kept Raven.

They kept Kevin because that's who Paul wanted to keep, for selfish reasons!

Edited by Hello Lady
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

To be fair, Josh TRIED to get out Kevin by voting for him.

Feeds are back.  Alex is in the APSR crying and talking to Josh.

She's telling him that he was the last person she trusted and he stabbed her in the back.

Josh asks her if she trusts him.  She says she did.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Feeds are back.  Alex is in the APSR crying and talking to Josh.

She's telling him that he was the last person she trusted and he stabbed her in the back.

That mean beyotch is crying?  Strike up the band!  

• Love 4

After Josh left she got up and seemed to wink at the camera.  Then they called her to the diary room and she put on the sad face again.

And now Josh is crying in the APSR with Christmas and Paul.

Paul is telling Josh that he's being duped by Alex.

Alex thinks they fucked up by keeping Christmas around because she says thinks Christmas actually wants to win. 

Paul:  "Fuck.  We played ourselves big time."  Alex is so dumb for buying Paul's shit.

• Love 7

Josh asks Christmas to promise to take him to Final 2. Christmas tells Josh that she hasn't decided who she's taking to Final 2. She doesn't want that decision. Josh says he's taking her - he doesn't care, he'll lose either way and he'd rather lose to her. She said it's smarter to take Paul because she's in good standing with the jury. That it'd be easier for him to beat Paul.

Christmas would definitely take Paul. Especially if she thinks he'd be easier to beat than she would be.

No hope! I have no hope.

• Love 11

Now Paul is telling Josh and Christmas that Alex confessed to crying to make Josh feel bad.

Paul to Josh:  "When have I ever told you wrong in this game?"  He really has the brainwashing tactics down.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, mooses said:

Josh asks Christmas to promise to take him to Final 2. Christmas tells Josh that she hasn't decided who she's taking to Final 2. She doesn't want that decision. Josh says he's taking her - he doesn't care, he'll lose either way and he'd rather lose to her. She said it's smarter to take Paul because she's in good standing with the jury. That it'd be easier for him to beat Paul.

Christmas would definitely take Paul. Especially if she thinks he'd be easier to beat than she would be.

No hope! I have no hope.

Jesus. 

• Love 2

Is there anything more Alex can do that makes her a worse human being? A few nights ago - unless I dreamed the whole thing and am conflating it with actual BBAD - Xmas was talking about touring Australia (hope ya enjoyed it while it lasted, bitch!) and I think they said something about aborigines, and Alex said something about South Africa and "tribes" (?) and then laughingly made the declaration: "not like Charlize Theron, she's the GOOD kind of South African!" Please tell me this actually happened. And if it did, wtf is there not outrage all over TMZ and SM? Seemed pretty clear what she was getting at.

I do give Xmas credit for the heart-felt ass-kissing. I nearly doubled over when she said Alex eats "really healthy." Now, I'm no nutritionist, but there is no way in this fucking galaxy or the next that ANYONE who consumes 2-liter bottles of Coke on a daily basis has a "healthy" diet. I don't care if you eat 12 Gala apples a day, you asshole.

• Love 10

Sadly, Alex is more deadly for Josh's game than Paul is. Sure, if Josh sits beside Paul at the end, he loses. But if he gets rid of Paul and leaves Alex in the game, she's gonna beast mode through the rest of the comps and she probably won't even take Josh to final 2. Especially if he's the one that took out Paul; she will know Josh can beat her and will take Christmas.

I have to give it to Alex; she is extremely strong. Not many people could watch their partner be blindsided and then go out and win a mental comp. She was also this close to winning veto too. She doesn't rattle easily and she's a mental and physical comp beast. Too bad she's emotionally dumb. Paul, on the other hand, was visibly nervousing (hey, Ms. New York!) throughout the comps last night. Josh might have a better chance keeping Paul or rather, his chances with Alex and Paul are equally bad. I am kind of interested in what Alex is gonna do though. She might be legitimately crazy.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I hope Paul somehow stabs Christmas in the back and she continues to poison the jury. Christmas would be one hell of a bitter juror if Paul betrays her. 

I don't think the jury needs to be poisoned.  They all arrived there hating Paul! 

• Love 4

This is a real mess. But, I really hope they wake up and can in some way back door Paul. If they do not manage to get him out this week.... abandon hope all ye who enter there. 

Are they really too stupid to not realize they are walking Paul to f2 or are they too afraid of him to put him up because they think they will be targeted next? This is when they have no choice but to nominate each other, nobody else is left. 

I hope Christmas is sitting next to Paul in f2 and loses to him. Serves her right. I hope she is ridiculed on twitter... not in the form of bullying but in the form of opinions about the way she played her game: like a true hypnotized lemming who drank the Paul blend of Kool-Aide. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 4

Alex to Paul:  "You need to win that veto to save both of us."  I kind of hope Paul does win just because he would have to betray her and keep her on the block.

Alex says she doesn't trust Christmas.

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, zorak said:

Alex to Paul:  "You need to win that veto to save both of us."  I kind of hope Paul does win just because he would have to betray her and keep her on the block.

Alex says she doesn't trust Christmas.

Since there's no way Paul leaves this week, then that's what I need. I need Paul to win POV to see him explain to Alex why it makes sense not to take her down. And then when she gets voted out, how could even a moron not be mad at him?

• Love 8

After listening to a long, long, long rambling tangent about Kevin (and a little about Josh), with the word "like" thrown in between every other indecipherable word, I need this windbag Alex to shut the hell up.  She is soooooooo supremely annoying, and half of what she says is mumbled or not clear.  I can't take it.  I have to keep switching to another feed to escape her.

I need Alex to be booted out in one of the 2 evictions coming up this next week. 

At one point Alex mentioned not liking Kevin (for the thousandth time), and Christmas said something about how it was "abundantly clear."  Alex laughed and said "Sorry!"  I think she thought that Christmas was telling her that  Alex has said she doesn't like Kevin over and over (which she has).

Instead of Christmas saying something to her like, "Kevin isn't going to change, but if you obsess over him you will drive yourself crazy.  Just let it go and forget about him," she basically encouraged Alex and told her she shouldn't have to like Kevin, and she has good reason to not like him.  That just set Alex off to ramble about him even more.

The girl needs to find another subject to talk about.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 8
38 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

After listening to a long, long, long rambling tangent about Kevin (and a little about Josh), with the word "like" thrown in between every other indecipherable word, I need this windbag Alex to shut the hell up.  She is soooooooo supremely annoying, and half of what she says is mumbled or not clear.  I can't take it.  I have to keep switching to another feed to escape her.

I've always thought her mumbling so low you couldn't make out what she's saying was akin to a swarm of bees. 

• Love 2

Alex is an instant feed switch for me. I can't stand her nonstop meanness, her phony piety, her attachment to her 2 liter coke bottles, and her stupid cat ears, the fact that she walks around in nothing but a bra. Basically everything about her.

• Love 14

I think Josh's best option if he wins veto is to take Kevin down and put up Christmas because that will at least force Paul to publicly choose either Christmas or Alex.

Chances are Paul will choose to keep Christmas simply because she's not a comp threat.  That will force Alex to finally get a clue.  In the slim chance that Xmas is evicted, Josh is only a little more in danger because Xmas is going to give the next HOH to Paul anyway, so Josh has no real protection.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

I think Josh's best option if he wins veto is to take Kevin down and put up Christmas because that will at least force Paul to publicly choose either Christmas or Alex.

Chances are Paul will choose to keep Christmas simply because she's not a comp threat.  That will force Alex to finally get a clue.  In the slim chance that Xmas is evicted, Josh is only a little more in danger because Xmas is going to give the next HOH to Paul anyway, so Josh has no real protection.

Paul will try and vote out Christmas & have Kevin vote out Alex and have Josh break the tie so he can have his cake and eat it too. He keeps getting away with this shit so he's going to keep trying. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

On that Friendship angle, Paul's totally going to vote to evict Kevin, isn't he? So he can tell Alex it wasn't his fault when she's out the door.  I know she's a complete and utter moron, but even a complete and utter moron will figure out that she got played when Jason tells her that Josh said that he (Josh), Paul and Christmas had a F3, right? Right? Please tell me right.

Wish I could - but every time I think the bar for intelligence is set so low even Alex can't miss getting over it, she finds yet another way to shimmy under. 

Alex is, like, the champion of Lamebrain Limbo.

• Love 9