Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Yea, I don't think she's thinking farther than, "Paul will protect me." She assumes that a) Paul wants her in F2 (she's wrong) and, I guess, that b) Paul can make sure everyone does what he wants (she's right).

Since we didn't get a "Watch HOH play out on the live feeds" message on the feeds or twitter I assume HOH will be questions. Or possibly a crap shoot. I can't remember if they always let them practice crap shoots or not. Or perhaps it could still be the egg one and they're just gonna keep the feeds down for all of it.

Edited by peachmangosteen
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Matt tells Raven he wants to talk with "them" to plan a strategy for the jury house #BB19

Oh good god. 

Matt was one of the HGs who said he'd rather be loved by America and lose, rather than win and be hated by America. 

I'm impressed with how gung-ho he is about that - he has shown absolutely no interest in playing for himself, but instead sacrificed himself for a 'dying' girl and one of America's Favorite Players from last season. I mean, he's playing hard but in a totally different game. A game for our hearts! And he's terrible at that, too. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Why does Alex think she and Jason are in good with Christmas and Raven? There are very few HGs left. How can they feel secure about their place with so few HGs left?

And yes, I know the main answer is that she's a moron. But has she expressed any reasoning behind her confidence at ALL?

Sometimes it seems like we're the only ones who know how the game works.  They act like they can win as a team.

• Love 5

Matt aimed for AFP by being the jovial, quirky, all around nice guy and fun!   Well eating cereal constantly is not quirky, it is stupid.  The food fights were not fun, and your laugh can clear a room.   Major fail. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Matt aimed for AFP by being the jovial, quirky, all around nice guy and fun!   Well eating cereal constantly is not quirky, it is stupid.  The food fights were not fun, and your laugh can clear a room.   Major fail. 

And Matt really believes that Raven is "America's sweetheart." Oh boy! 

11 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

And Matt really believes that Raven is "America's sweetheart." Oh boy! 

Stuns

Julie may ask him about ignoring the HN warnings and he will say he was trying to get evicted to save Raven.  

I want Julie to ask him two questions:

1) Why does he think it's okay to disrespect the game by flouting the rules all week?

2) Why did he and Raven leave their used condoms in a drawer for others to find instead of throwing them away like any decent human being would?

• Love 2

Raven's tears, she's like a five year old. Oh, Matt, you should talk about respect. You don't even respect yourself.

Dumb Paul. Jason peeking out the window... ha.  Here's the fight. And Paul still looks dumb. Jason, you have a short memory.  Shut up, Matt. Going on about hiding in the storage room. THAT'S what he's mad about??? There goes the high squeaky voice. Matt's voice!! so funny. He's like a puppy yipping. Why argue about going in the storage room? Matt is so stupid. "Stick to your core values!" He has no core values. Never liked him.

That's an oath - swearing on your pacemaker. It works in court!

• Love 8

Oh, crap here is gullible Jason, believing crap about Kevin.  On the other hand, maybe Kevin is playing that game.  I'm glad to see Kevin giving it back. Paul watching, like Iago watching Othello. Paul sucks. Oh poor wittle Joshy boy, crying because he got yelled at even though he started it. He's the master of loving to dish it out but can't take it. 

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, zorak said:

Why did Julie Chen agree to wear that hideous shirt?  She should have used the power of veto to nix that wardrobe decision.

I gotta say, I'm impressed.  Not many people could go from hosting a live show straight to a figure skating competition.  Where does she get the energy?

• Love 20

This jury segment is amazing. I get to see Mark, Elena, and Cody for 10 minutes, so I'm thrilled.

Cody looks happier. Mark is still my boy. I'm dying at the whole "Why are you hugging these people?" gag. 

Nooooo, it's already over. No, go back! Go back to jury! 

• Love 14

The fights were ugly and from what I've read here about them, they were probably much worse as they played out on the feeds.  Yay, Cody!!  Nice to see those two again. Oh, Mark, sweet boy!! Well Elena seems pretty happy to see him.  Cody is so funny!  Elena: "Gross, why?" (when Mark hugs Raven)

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, burgerbitz said:

Stupid football on CBS tonight. I have to wait until 1:30 am to watch. I hate that, especially on eviction nights!

My DVR says 1:37 am, just in case that makes a difference (so you don't miss the end!) I'm leaving time on either side, just in case, since this is one episode I'll actually watch, to see the jury segment

• Love 1

Ok, maybe I'm projecting, but I thought I saw a flicker of horror from Matt when Raven said she looked forward to seeing him outside of the show. 

Alex looks like an idiot with that pool floatie. And I'm not going to miss the shout outs when voting next season. Please....please, BB20 houseguests, do NOT continue that trend. 

• Love 7

Right, Raven, like you love all your housemates. Oh ugh, I just noticed she's wearing Matt's icky orange shirt. That is so gross. What in the world is Alex talking about during her vote?  Paul you do not look cute and winsome, you look nauseous and stomach-turning. Christmas in a tutu, gag. I guess they're showing America what fun-loving spirits they are. Gag.

The theme from Love Story will start now, "Where do I begin? To tell the story of how great love can be? . . " Lukewarm applause from the audience, compared to other reaction.  Oh, the agony. Raven's broken heart!! She will now waste away. Oh, now, GAG GAG GAG, Julie's questions about Matt campaigning to have Raven stay. GAG GAG GAG. Mark is not a hero, he's an indolent cereal milk-drinking slacker. He'd lose to let his Captain Crunch and Fruit Loops win if they were house guests.

• Love 3